One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Eagle Sage" Salem W.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"Eagle Sage" Salem W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: "Eagle Sage" Salem W.I.P.   "Eagle Sage" Salem W.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:30 am

Name: "Eagle Sage" Salem

Bounty: 100

Species: Human

Allegiance:
Pirate (free pirates, maybe?)

Home Village/Ocean: South

Appearance:

History:

Personality: Salem lacks motivation for mundane tasks. He does not desire treasure like most pirates, instead he wishes to meet wise people and hone his skills. Salem is not interested in traditional ways of life and does not respect marines or pirates. He has sworn not to drink and has no interest in women. Salem becomes extremely nervous when flirted with. While seemingly aloof, he has an incredible capability of focusing. He is almost never truly angry but sometimes he is over taken by a tranquil fury. Normally, that form of rage is saved for battle, but it can be triggered by insulting his wisedom. Salem rarely shows any emotion other than simple satisfaction. He has no connection to his family and does not care to meet them.

Ship: NA

Ship Flag: NA

Special Abilities: professional marksman, above human eye sight (he is able to follow the movements of Soru speed characters with his eyes)

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Weapons/Items: Recht, Linke, Jet Boots

Goals: Become greatest marksman in the world
Back to top Go down

"Eagle Sage" Salem W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1