One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken record, the lost melody (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

Broken record, the lost melody (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Broken record, the lost melody (Closed)   Broken record, the lost melody (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm

It was an old town, the streets were crowded with people that walked into different directions, not giving a care in the world, making it easy to bump into them accidentally and even fall down to the ground. It was sunset, the orange tinge of the sun traveled through the streets and left a beautiful colour and scenery. The houses were lining the streets, every single house was identical to the other, and the only things that would differ are the colours of the walls, the plans in the window, and stuff like that. It was a small town, it only had one bakery, one restaurant and things like that, yet Alexis felt attracted to it.

Her bright green eyes surveyed the crowd, looking for someone that would look out of place. She didn't really have anything special to do in this town, but she had gotten here after running away from home. With only being alive for 17 years, Alexis had already passed through enough and wanted peace and freedom, things she would have never gotten back home. She sighed and started walking again, thinking about heading towards the restaurant and get something delicious to eat but was interrupted when someone grabbed her hand. Alexis flinched unconsciously and stared at the man in front of her, who was still taking hold of her hand.

The man's mouth stretched into a sickening grin as he stumbled from one side to another, obviously intoxicated with alcohol and not in his right mind. "Hello babe, how are you doing? Want to have some fun with me?" the man slurred while coming closer to Alexis.

Memories from her past flashed through Alexis' eyes and suddenly she felt the urge to puke. Yet she couldn't do anything, she was horrified. She slowly but surely shook her head, signaling that she didn't want anything from the man. Yet he was still holding her hand. Alexis pulled her arm freeing herself from the man's hold and stared at the man emotionlessly. "Leave me alone, I don't want anything from you" She stated clearly disgusted and began to walk away, but the man stopped her again.

"Hey, now you don't want to cause trouble do you? Just be a good girl and agree with me, you'll enjoy it, I promise" the man insisted and she slapped him, even more disgusted by his attitude.

"Fuck off, pig" she commented while running away. Once she was sure that she was out of the man's sight she started walking, not panting because she was used to doing exercise. Alexis stuck her hands inside her pockets and stared at the sky that was slowly darkening. "My life sucks ugh. I just want to have some fun and be free" she said to herself in a low voice while walking aimlessly, hoping she would eventually get somewhere.

Last edited by Lost on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Broken record, the lost melody (Closed)   Broken record, the lost melody (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Jacob was bored, again. Somehow he ended up in another small town to assassinate some stupid pig of a mayor. The job only took like a half an hour to do, and he had planed to be in town for a week. It was likely they would find the body in the morning so he had some time to kill before he needed to leave.

Walking through the streets he watched the towns people as the walked by him. They all seemed pretty down and out of it all. Well after all it was one of the citizens that put the hit out on their own leaded. It was obvious the guy must have been oppressive. This made Jacob feel better about offing the guy, but then again the people his boss worked for in reality weren't much better than the mayor he had just offed.

Coming into an especially shady part of town the swordsman watched as an altercation between a drunkard and woman went down. The drunk tried to pull the woman into the dark alleys to do who knows what. Placing his hand on his sword he was about to intervene when the girl broke free and ran off. The drunk however wasn't about to give up. He began to follow the girl. Unfortunately for the man he didn't make it too far, at the next alleyway Jacob pulled him in and gutted him with one slash. Picking up the body by the neck he dumped into a nearby trash can and merely walked away.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Broken record, the lost melody (Closed)   Broken record, the lost melody (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Still wandering around the small town, Alexis bumped into another person, however this person was not a drunk old man. It was a child, a young little kid that must have been around five years old. He had big blue eyes, his lips were set in a pout and said eyes were tearing up. Alexis tilted her head to the side slightly while crouching in front of him.

"Hey there buddy, what's wrong?" she asked in a caring voice, wondering what had happened to the little kid and why he was about to cry. Maybe he's lost, who knows how much time he must have spent looking for his mother... Or maybe he doesn't have anyone... or maybe you, Alexis, should just stop making up hypothesis and actually listen to his answer..., she thought while her conscience pulled her to a stop. She turned her attention to the child once again.

He cleared his throat but failed at it and broke into sobs. "I lost my mommy" he mumbled in between sobs. Alexis aww'ed and nodded, mentally congratulating herself for guessing what had happened, even if it had been kind of obvious. She wondered in what kind of situation they might have been for him to lose her, and for her to lose him, but since the town was kind of crowded it was understandable that a situation like this might happen.

Alexis then proceeded to pat the little guy on his back and smiled at him warmly. "Aw, don't worry buddy. I'll help you look for her" she told him in a comforting voice, he smiled slightly and nodded, wiping his tears away. "Now, how does your mom look like?" she asked because she knew that it would be difficult looking for someone that she has never seen before. She could try to look for someone that resembles the little kid but even so he could just look like his father and not mother, and that would make everything more difficult.

At the mention of his mother the little child's eyes started shinning and a big grin made its way to his lips. "My momma has beautiful blue eyes and brown hair. She's kind of small too! She is the best mom ever!" he said enthusiastically, Alexis couldn't help but chuckle at his enthusiasm, after all it was really cute. Then he extended his hand and grinned again. "I'm Sammuel by the way, but call me Sam" he said and Alexis shook his hand, still thinking about how cute he looked at the moment.

"I'm Alexis, call me Alexis or whatever, I don't really mind. And let's go Sam, we got a mom to find!!" Alexis said with enthusiasm, which was mostly fake but she did want to make the child happy for some weird reason. "So where was the last place you saw your mommy?" Alexis asked after a while of walking around random streets and having no luck with finding Sam's mom.

Sam explained that the last time he had seen his mom was in a crowded street, he remembered seeing a lot of people, and since he was small he couldn't really notice any buildings but he did know that there were many restaurants because of the aroma in the air, it smelled delicious. Alexis thought that his mom was probably near the main street of the town (quite far from where they were at the moment) which was full of restaurant and was probably the busiest street in the whole town (and by that she means crowded and everything), and that she was looking frantically for him. So Sammuel and Alexis started making their way towards the main street.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Broken record, the lost melody (Closed)   Broken record, the lost melody (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:25 pm

The swordsman walked down the street, untill he came upon the sounds of sobbing. It was a woman, she was on her knees in front of a group of five marines. She was begging them to go and look for something. Jacob could hear what she wanted until he crept up closer. Between the sobbing and heavy breathing, Jacob could barely make out what the hell she was saying. She was begging them to go look for her lost child, a young boy. The men wore irritated faces as they denied her over and over again. They told her they were marines and unless the kid had been taken by a pirate, it wasn't their problem.

Eventually one of the men became annoyed enough to act, he kicked the woman in the face causing her to fall to the ground bloodied. The group began to walk away, however the woman grabbed one the marines' foot. The man fell flat on his face breaking his nose, making blood flow down. Now the marines face looked about the same as the womans. Rage flooded and the marine stood up. Pulling out his pistol he had every intention of shooting the woman right then and there on the street. However of the other men grabbed his arm and stopped him. Conceeding the men walked off leaving the woman sobbing and blood in the middle of the street.

Jacob had been watching the spectical from the shadows the entire time, he would remember the marines face. Looking around he made his way over to the woman. Kneeling down, Jacob took the womans hand causing her to look towards him. "So you're son has gone missing?" Jacob asked the woman. "Y..yes, he has, he's so young and there are so many people here. I fear that someone will take him if he isn't found soon." the woman said with labored breaths. "Okay then, just take it easy and I'll help you look." Jacob said using his cloak to wipe away the blood from the woman's face. Pulling her up Jacob gave a confident smile. "Thank you." said the woman quietly as they walked down the road. Jacob thought there was something strange in her voice when she thanked him, but at the moment it wasn't important. They had a missing boy to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken record, the lost melody (Closed)   Broken record, the lost melody (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken record, the lost melody (Closed)
Page 1 of 1