One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting at the Bar (Closed to Lost and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting at the Bar (Closed to Lost and I) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting at the Bar (Closed to Lost and I)   Meeting at the Bar (Closed to Lost and I) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:04 pm

The laughs and screams coming from a local bar were very lively on this particular night. The place wasn't very special; it was made of brick and had one level. The bar was made of wood and there were a few wooden tables and chairs sewn about, and a stage at the back of the bar. On the stage sat a guitar, bass, drums and a microphone. There were a few people at the bar, but that wasn't what was making the noise. At a table in the center of the bar, two men sat and appeared to be arm wrestling. The majority of men and women at the bar were gathered around the two men, cheering and screaming. One of the men had short, blood red hair in the shape of a mohawk and was quite muscular. The other had longer brown and orange spiky hair, and was quite shorter then the other man. Ironically, the latter seemed to have the upper hand.

"Danny!" yelled a boy who, even though his hair was a different style, looked similar to the short man in different ways. Danny, the short one, then finally won, pressing his opponents arm down and making everyone cheer. But then something else caught everyones attention, the mans arm was broken.

3 men walked up to Danny. "Hey" one of them said "He's our guitarist, how do we play now?!". Danny just grinned. He got up, paying no attention to the mans broken arm and turned to the other who had been yelling his name before. "Nathan." he said "Buy me a beer, I'll be playing with the band tonight." and with that, he walked on the stage and grabbed the guitar. The other band members reluctantly followed, and began playing (Misery Business- Paramore).

The man, or Nathan, nodded and said "Aright bro" and walked to the bar. He looked at the bar tender and sighed "Can I get a beer and a glass of apple juice?" the bartender looked at the man strangely, but then sighed and nodded when Nathan took out some money. Nathan didn't like to drink, it was bad for him. His brother on the other hand, did. Nathan then turned the bar stool he was sitting on around to watch the show.
Back to top Go down

Meeting at the Bar (Closed to Lost and I)
Page 1 of 1