One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Just when Karasu started to walk he heard Erika ask a very odd question, she asked if she would be put back into a maid... so that was what the Mafia had done with her. Karasu immediately put all of the pieces together, why she was so scared when he met her.. and why she was still a bit more different then the other children around his island. She was badly mistreated, and forced into being the maid of the home. He had no idea what kind of life they forced her to live, but he knew one thing.. maids in the mafia, especially those that were hated, had horrible lives. This was a very young girl.. he tried not to get angry, and tried to answer her question as he was walking.

"No Erika, you wont have to worry about being a maid.. ever again. Your life in here will be quite the opposite."

Within moments of arriving in Dark Isle people had already started bowing their heads when they see Karasu, closing their eyes in the process. Karasu simply kept on walking without making eye contact with them. He finally made it to the big tower, and opened the doors. In the other side was a man with long black hair, a bit tanned, and beautiful blue eyes. His voice was of a male, but it had a feminine flow of words.

"Hello Karasu, how is the young child~"

Karasu only showed him the girl on his arms. Grace opened his eyes, but out of surprise that Karasu had managed to follow his intructions to the dot. Of course, Grace could have done better.

"Follow me to the hospital Karasu, I'll treat her there~"

Grace walked towards the direction of the hospital, Karasu shortly behind him. "See, this is Doctor Grace, he'll be helping you till you feel completely new."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Erica just asked karasu a question and saw something in his eyes was he mad at her, it didn't feel like it, but it seemed strange, when she heard that she wouldn't be a maid ever again, it sounded to good to be the truth but she decided to not ask any further, she tried to put a smile upon her little face and stared at karasu while they were walking further,

The little girl was suprised when she saw lots of people, she became scared, she didn't like lots of people at the same time, but karasu was with her so she knew it would be very fine, they bowed, before karasu, it seemed strange maybe he was the ruler of the island, was she becoming a maid afterall, or what was he going to do with her, she didn't know, the only thing she knew is that karasu wasn't a bad person,

When the two entered the big towe there was a man standing there with long black hair, he had the same voice as the one she heard trough the den den mushi, she looked carefully at the man and didnt dare to say anything just yet, she was still in karasus arms as they were walking towards the hospital, her eyes were looking around the big building everything seemed nice and big, maybe a bit like her famillys house, but she was there only to clean or cook, she waited for them to arrive at the hospital and then looked at the doctor she gulped and asked ''uhm uhm doctor'' while she started bluhsing a bit and stopped talking for a seccond, '' will I be able to walk again, and use my arm'' she was especially worried about her foot the arrow went in at a place that seemed hard to heal for her not that she knew lot about it but she just felt like it would need lots of time if it could heal,
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Karasu was surprised the girl would ask another weird question, then again she had no idea who the doctor was.. but that question wasn't far from Karasus mind either. It was hard to think of the girl being able to walk after the thrashing her family put on her. Karasu nodded at Grace, giving him permission to tell the truth for both of them to hear it. Grace merely nodded, a smile still placed on his face.

"I'll fix you right up, it only takes a few moments here and there.. about a months worth of moments, and you'll be completely good as new. Of course, this is only a rough estimate, if Karasu did exactly what I told him it would only take about 2 weeks."

Karasu nodded, continuing walking inside the hospital. When inside the hospital staff stopped, and all looked at the girl in Karasus arms. Rumors could be heard around the hospital, and sounds of gossip over who the mysterious girl was. "Not another child..""Who is it this time?""I wonder if this one will actually survive.." Karasu looked around him, spotting the people whispering very easily and staring right at them. The people responsible backed away slowly and continued on with their jobs, their faces turning seemingly pale.

Karasu walked towards the first empty hospital bed he found and placed her on it, covering her with the freshest blankets he could find. Grace immediately switched to his doctor clothing, all he did was add a machine to hear heartbeats around his neck, and a lab coat. His normal attire of a normal long sleeved shirt, silky pants, and Italian looking shoes, stayed underneath it. Grace walked towards the little girl, Karasu taking a seat closest to her, so he could observe the doctor and her. Grace walked over to Erika.

"Alright, are you ready to be checked? It might hurt a little my dear.. it won't be graceful."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 am

The girl felt relieved to hear that she would be fine within a month, it felt great even though a month was a long time she knew she would do her best to heal as fast as possible, still in karasus arms, she saw them entering the hospital. when they entered, lots of nurses or something that looked like nurses stared at them, she heard lots of bad things which made her feel sad, karasu was a kind man, but what did they mean with another child, and was she going to survive she wondered but didnt dare ask, she did not feel really welcome and began getting tears in her eyes, it hurt her when people where talking about her that way, the worst thing she overheard the people say where that she looked like a mess and could better be burried inmediatley, she also heard whispers of them being a orpahnhouse. When she thought it was over, she over heard one of the nurses to the other, as soon as she is healed, she will be turning into a maid dont you think,

Tears appeared in her eyes, people were mean, but karasu just made them stop in a bit, it wasnt long before they reached an hospital bed, where Erica was placed on gently, covered with soft blankets then karasu stepped away and it was time for grace to do the job. The doctor told the little girl that it might hurt a little, which madew her scared but she knew she could whistand the pain for a bit, she nodded carefully ready for her to be checked
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:53 am

Grace signaled Karasu to leave the room, for his usual physical he did things alone.. and for a young girl to be gawked at by someone other then the doctor, that was something odd. Karasu might have been the one to save her, but he might still be a stranger on her eyes, and since he wasn't a parent this was technically not allowed. Karasu walked out of the room, putting his back against the sea through wall on the outside. Grace started tying to move both of her knee joints, gently, trying to see the difference in movement from each other. He immediately spotted the hole on her knee, the affects of it making it harder for him to move the knee. It seemed like the body had already started to solidify the join completely, she needed to start moving her knee.. or rather, Grace had to make it so that it could move without her effort to doing so.

Grace then checked the arm that was reported with the arrow piercing it, the wound seemed less horrible on this one.. but it would still affect her movement in a very harsh way, he needed that wound to heal as well. Grace signed, going towards one of the nurses and asking her to bring in one of their machines for auto movement, the machine was only made to move the limbs of the patients slowly, in such a way that they could barely feel it, by attaching their limbs to the machine located on top of them, and it moves them like a puppet.. it only focuses on the two limbs.

Grace then walked over to the cabinet next to the sink 10 feet from the bed, taking out some pills and walking over to the young girl. He was smiling.

"These pills are about as organic as they get.. although less effective then my normal pills, you are to take these pills at least three times daily to compensate understood dear? You are a child still, so I can't prescribe you with any powerful drugs yet."

Grace waited for the nurse to come in with the big machine, after she was strapped in to the machine Karasu could come back in. Grace put the pills just out of reach from Erika, he didn't want her to start taking too many pills. These pills were made to speed up the calcification process of the body, which is why the machine was moving the joints.. to prevent them from solidifying shut.

Karasu was outside, his back against the wall of the room. "Grace.. I am putting her in your hands.."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 pm

The young girl got quite scared when she saw karasu leave, she trusted grace, but it felt lonesome without karasu around she decided to be brave and not let the doctor show she was quite scared, when the doctor started beginning checking her knees, and started bending them it did actually hurt a lot, but it was over soon and she knew the doctor had seen enough, she felt relieved, and then looked at grace who was checking her arm, it hurt less then the knee, but she knew it had to be treated too lately she had hard times moving it and it was hard using one hand. She watched grace closely as he walked towards a cabinet to get some medicine,

She had to take those medcine three times at a day, which was quite a lot in her eyes, but she would do it, it would speed up the healing process and maybe do something about the pain, she didn't know if she had to be happy, by not getting heavier medcines, but she knew she had to try these ones to see if they would work. The medicines would be given to her daily, and she wasnt allowed to grab them herselves, she understood why the doctor said it.

Then she saw a nurse bringing some strange kind of machine, and karasu was also allowed to cime in again, the doctor placed the machine next to her, and her hand and foot were put into it, and strapped well. she was told this was for her leg and arm to move again, she didn't really feel it moving, just slightly, it did hurt in her knee though, but she was a strong girl handling the pain. It felt strange to see her arm moving slowly, but not having control over it, it wasn't the most comfortable position, but it was doable she was happy that she got this much atention,
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Karasu went back in the room after he saw the machine had been strapped on, grace hadn't given him the OK to go inside yet.. but Karasu seemed to have known by now when Grace was done with a patient. Karasu saw the pills he was subscribing for her, he didn't know anything about medicine.. but he trusted the doctors way of doing things. He trusted Grace completely.

Grace walked towards Karasu and whispered to him.

"The girl will be fine, don't worry about her.. she wont end up like Ella, she'll survive."

Karasu got up and walked towards Erika, putting his hand on her head. Most of her was already healed, it was only her bones that were having the issue.. the drug he gave her would help with that much faster. Karasu had no idea how long it would take, but he imagined it would be somewhere between two weeks and a month, since that was what he claimed before.

"How are you holding up Erika? Are you fine?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Erica was happy that karasu was back, she felt ways less scared, then she was before, she watched how her leg was moving, ir hurt but made her happy that it could move, when she tried it would't move at all, which made her very sad she didnt want to not be able to walk, but suddenly she moved along with the machine, but then suddenly felt something in her knee, it was like her knee moved out of the socket she screamed like crazy, because it hurt alot she knew people would help her soon, but she began getting frightend she felt someone close that she knew, and just after she stopped screaming she saw an door opening

In the door stood a squid fishmen, in a mafia suit, holding 6 guns, two pointed at karasu, two at grace, one at erica and one at the maid in the back, ''erica Nice and easy come with me and go home, there are already 5 small boats underway, filled with mafia henchemen all having quite some skill, you cant hide from us now come or your friends will die'' the squid said angrily

Erica couldnt do anynthing she just felt the pain in her knee, and then there was a mafia person with her, pointing a gun at her friends what would happen now
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Karasu looked over his shoulder, it seemed that a fishman in a suit had pointed several guns at the people in the room. Karasu turned around slowly, putting no effort in anything. Karasu already knew he wasn't going to allow Erika to be taken by the fishman, no matter how fast he thinks he could pull the trigger against Karasu. Grace was smiling on the side, his smirk growing only wider the more he thought about Karasus reaction to a child being in harms way. He heard the fishman's demands.

"You think asking a child to decide something like that is fair? Why don't I enlighten you with the answer in her place.. the answer-" Karasu used Soru, appearing besides the fishman with both of his pistols aiming at both his heart, and his head. Karasu did this in such a quick way blinking alone would've missed everything entirely. "-Is no.." Karasu pulled the trigger, within moments of a second after finishing his sentence two shots were fired, both leaving big holes on both his head and heart. Grace had appeared beside the girl covering her eyes so she wouldn't see the graphic image. Karasu then took out one of his guns and placed it on Erikas lap, leaving the room. Grace looked at Karasu in a weird manner.

"Where are you going Lord?"

Karasu stopped, without turning around at Graces question. "Didn't you hear the fishman? We have uninvited guests, I need to show them the door."

Grace smiled, taking away his hands from Erika's eyes, he didn't have to worry about her seeing the dead body since it was in an angle where Erika couldn't see him from the bed. Karasu walked outside the door, carrying the fishmans body with him.

"I'll be right back, make sure Erika doesn't get injured while I'm gone, I need to show these people the rumors of Dark Isle's laws.. aren't rumors."

Karasu left the room, closing the door behind him. Grace looked on the girls lap, seeing that one of Karasus normal pistols was on her lap.. was he mad? Why did he give her a pistol? Did he expect her to get good with it? Grace was confused, it was almost like he thought the pistol would make her safe in his place.. and the fact that it was his only made her feel better. Grace took a brief look inside the gun, it seemed like he had filled the pistol with some red bullets... explosive rounds if he remembered correctly. One direct shot of that, and the man in the other side of the gun will feel a lot of pain.

"Good luck my Lord!! Don't leave any of them standing you hear?!" Grace then took his attention to her knee, which she had misplaced from the place he intended it to go. Grace had no choice but to manually snap the bone back in place, putting some tiny amounts of morphine to lessen the pain, she wouldn't fall asleep and her motor functions wouldn't be diminished, but some of the pain in that area would be lessened to make it manageable. Grace then fixed the machine to help it continue moving.

"I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from moving your injured leg or arm, let the machines move them slowly.. otherwise you might just crack your bones out of place, like you just witnessed first hand."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:25 pm

It all happened so fast, her eyes where teary when a man entered the room, she couldn't hear much of what he said, but she wanted to tell the man she would go back, she didnt want the people here killed, not that she wanted to go home, so she hoped karasu to save her, she watched as karasu appeared behind the man, and then grace moved a hand before her eyes, she then heard shots and a body falling to the ground, after a while the hand was removed, she looked to see if everyone was still there and they were there, the fishman was gone, she couldnt see him anymore and she knew she was saved.

Karasu left to stop the mafia members, but before he left she left a gun on her lap, which scared her a bit, she knew he wanted her to be safe, she placed it next to her so she could grab it fastly if needed, she was scared using it and hoped she didn;'t have too she had strong people to protect her, but being more safe did make feel her something better, she was scared and knew the man was killed, would her mom send even more people. she never loved erica, why did she do this much to get her back, she didn't know, couldn't she just leave her alone,

When karasu let grace looked at her knee, and saw it was out of the socket, he put it back using his hand and after that she got a shot of morphine to lessen the pain, after a bit she felt some better, it made it feel less painfull, then she heard grace reacting somewhat angry, which made her a bit suprised, when she thaugth over it she foudn it logical ''okay doctor grace, sorry I shall try not to move my arm and leg''

--

on the beach of the island 5 ships stranded having 10 mafia members aboard each they knew the location since the fishmen followed the submarine, and knew where erica was headed, reinforcements were send, 50 men all carrying heavy guns almost ready to enter the island and get the young erica back to her mom,
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Karasu readied himself before leaving the hospital, putting his normal pistol on his belt and making sure his gloves were well placed around his hands. He was sure it would work, but it didn't hurt to make sure he was right not to worry. Karasu walked through the doors of the hospital, looking ahead of him as he continued moving. He walked all the way to the shore, and looked ahead of him, there were indeed 5 ships heading their way.. they were kind of small. They obviously didn't know that there were 1000 assassins in this island, all with rokushiki. However, he couldn't allow one soul in his island to die, and blasting them with one of the huge cannons around the island just didn't seem fun enough.. Karasu had to take some steam off.

He walked towards the edge of a nearby cannon, closing his eyes and focusing on their direction to see how many sounds he could hear. He first concentrated on one, then another, then another.. until he found there was nobody left, there was 50 men all together, and 10 in each ship. Karasu readied himself, stretching before he was about to do what he did best.

Meanwhile with Grace, he watched as Karasu left and looked around for something he might've missed. When looking for Erika's data on a tablet he saw that the nurses had forgotten to put it on her bed. Grace silently cursed himself as he was forced to leave Erika alone with the maid. He looked behind him at first, nodding at the maid to take care of Erika while he was gone briefly. However, just as he left the room and closed the door, the maids attitude quickly changed.

She took out her finger, and looked directly at Erika before speaking. Her eyes were like daggers against Erika's eyes.

"You fool.. you've brought trouble to the DIA, and have become a nuisance in my lords plans.. you are making him soft, I can't allow you to live any longer."

The assassin maid quickly ran towards the young girl, her arm tightening the finger she was about to use as a shigan. She swung it towards Erika's direction, trying to penetrate her heart and kill her instantly.

Karasu was stretching, his adrenaline pumping a bit as he saw the people on the ships heading his way. Within moments Karasu jumped out of the cannons tip, and had himself look like he was heading directly inside the water. Karasu then quickly used soru right when his legs touched the water, his speed moved the water behind him in a slicing motion.

Within moments Karasu jumped on one of the ships, his hands without any guns. All of the pistols were around his waist, yet he didn't even bother picking them up.

"This is all of your last chances, go home.. or you'll all die here today."

Karasu looked around him, reassuring his statement by putting both of his empty hands forward, like a logia user would sometimes do to summon their elements.

"This is your last warning.. return to your island."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 pm

The hospital

Erica saw grace watching her a bit before he left, he had to go take some medicine, and left her with the nurse, he was almost gone, she wanted to ask grace to help her, since she had to go to the toilet, she decided to ask the maid. just when grace left and she was about to ask ''uhm'' the mood changed, and the girl appeared before her, with a mean look in her eyes, she stared angry ar the young girl.

The woman stated that Erica brought them trouble, and was a nuisance, she also made karasu softer, and she couldnt live any longer it make her scared, very scared,she stared at the girl for a bit thinking to herself, that she truly knew that karasu wanted to help and even liked helping, so she didnt know what to say to the woman just standing in front of her all she could hope was for grace to come back soon, he knew what to do.

But that was too late, the girl her finger looked like a very sharp knive, it was coming closer and closer, and then it was pointed at her heart, she knew if she didn't do something, she wouldnt survive it, then she reminded the gun karasu gave her she wanted to treaten the woman with it, but her body moved automaticly, she pointed the gun at the woman in a fast reflex and pulled the trigger she heard a loud bang.

----

On the ships the people were discussing, most people of the far left ship yelled and said '' we're not in the mood to catch a young girl, we're not baby sitters are we'' when another would say ''no we are not, we should find another leader, that crazy ass woman should just die just like her stupid husband, leave the child she was wounded to death'' around 15 people gathered on one ship, and they sailed back home

on the other ships things like ''cowards'' or ''traitors'' could be heared ''even though its a mission that suck, it is an easy one'' another man would say, he then stared at karasu ''oi you proud man, you think you can handle, 35 of our maffia family, you stupid'' he said with an italian accent, then he followed with ''shoot him your lads, make of him a bullet ridden death body'' lots of people began shooting with their tommyguns, as a few people prepared bazookas, they were going to take the man out, no mather what
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Karasu sighed as he heard one of the peoples italian accent. He was really driven to taking the girl back, no matter what.. it seemed like a death sentence to most, to be fighting people of the mafia almost point blank with their tommy guns. Karasu though, has fought tougher opponents in the past. The second he heard "shoot him.." Karasu put himself into action, before they had even pulled triggers.

Within seconds Karasu used soru in such a speed that it left after images of himself around the ship, within seconds Karasu appeared behind the man that had ordered the other men to shoot, his bare-hands were aiming at him like he were holding a real pistol. The mafia members were all shooting wildly at all of the images Karasu had left behind, the real one being behind the man that might have been in charge. once they spotted Karasu they all stopped firing, and the man in front of Karasu froze up, sweat coming down his neck.

"Bang.." Karasu made a pistol pop out of his glove, purple, and shoot the man directly in the head. The speed and force of the bullet was four times faster then average bullets, and even caused a hole in the ship that penetrated through the bottom of the ship as well. Of course this wasn't an actual technique, this was a normal bullet he had just fired.. and the mans face had literally blown up from the force of the blast. Karasu had shown his favorite double pistols, Shadow and Darkness. His other hand, which was bare at first, also popped another pistol.. this one was black. Within seconds Karasu appeared in front of one of the men and shot one of his canon shots, the force of the bullet going through seven of the men (since he curved the bullet to penetrate all of them through the heart) Karasu then used the body as cover as he was running, all of the mafia members were shooting at the dead body with their tommy guns, while the body maintained itself standing. Finally their ammunition stopped, and they all looked at the body to see if Karasu was dead, none decided to reload.. since they thought Karasu had perished behind the body.

Within seconds they heard a noise coming from the top of their sails, a whistle. Karasu had been on the steering wheel this entire time, looking at them shooting at the dead body. He used Soru to move so fast they wouldn't be able to see him move out of the bodies way. Karasu smiled at them as he walked towards them, one of them tried to reload fast, but before he could even reach in his pockets Karasu had already shot him clean through the head. They all knew they were screwed, but they all nodded and tried to reload simultaneously. Karasu quickly ran through them and appeared in the middle, circling himself and firing 40 bullets at all of them, of course only 36 of them hit their targets, four went into an unknown direction Karasu couldn't control. When the bullets had penetrated through everyone there was few people left, if any, alive. Only two men were still struggling to move.

Karasu moved towards them both, without conversing with them, and shot his bullets through their heads. Their heads were blowing up from the force of the bullets, their lives ended fast.

"Hmph.. guess 15 out of 50 were smart enough to leave.."

Meanwhile, Erika had shot the bullet just on the stomach of the maid. A huge explosion could be heard throughout the hospital, as the maid was thrown out of the window from the shockwave. The maid fell to the ground, breaking her neck with the fall.. although with the massive shock of the explosion, she would not have survived either way. grace came running in with the stats of Erika, worried about what had just happened. The maids that were looking at the cameras messaged him through his den den mushi, telling him that Erika had just been attacked, and the room had lost its camera.

Grace ran inside the room, checking how Erika was doing.. he came in there prepared for anything, his sea stone pole was already in his hands.

"Prepare yourself attacker!" before he could attack someone, he noticed the room was clear.. aside from the hole on the side of the room. He was surprised, that someone like Erika.. she could pull the trigger just as fast and as precise as Karasu, even if it was just for a moment. She managed to use the gun in a very accurate way. Grace walked towards her, taking the gun away from her hand.

"It's ok, are you alright? Please don't tell Karasu I left you alone for a second, he'd kill me!!"

Karasu heard the explosion, and used his Soru technique to appear on the other side of the ocean within a few seconds, the stream was left behind him and the boats with only dead bodies were left for the Sea Kings to feast. He quickly ran towards the hospital in his normal speed once his feet touched the land, he quickly tried to find out what the explosion was.. and why it sounded a lot like his own explosions.

"What the hell was Grace doing while I was gone?!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Erica was shocked, just before she was killed her hand moved to grab the gun, and shot right trough the woman that killed her making the woman shoot trough the window, for a few seconds she stared at the broken window, shocked from everything that happend, tears where rolling from her eyes as she was shivering from fear. She didn't know what had happened, grace came in hurrying to her, grabbing the gun out of her hand, that she already had dropped down.

The girl her heartbeat doubled maybe even trippled, she was frozen from fear, and when grace was talking to her there wasn't much that came out of her mouth, just the pure shock of killing someone went trough her mind. Then she looked, down she had wet her pants, in the sudden fear of being attacked, when she looked back up she reminded she didn't responded to grace yet, in a slow way of talking she said ''no,'' and after a few secconds she added ''I won't'' she couldnt get over the fact that she killed someone. in the background she could hear feignt footsteps that should be karasu, what was she going to tell him, when she kiled one of his workers. and destroyed the wall. she was also scared how her body could move on her own and just shoot the bullet, her hand did hurt a bit from the recoil of the gun. but it took a while before she felt it, the poor little girl was in a big shock after all that happened just a bit ago
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 am

Grace looked at her face, it was completely in shock.. so this WAS the first time she had taken a life. This was rather odd, but she was a little kid. Grace had gotten accustomed to seeing dead bodies on a daily basis, but it seemed like this was the first time the little girl had even tried to defend herself.. there wasn't much he could do for her, she was in her own world it seemed. She answered only with small answers. Grace tried to look at her in the eyes, trying to get her attention away from the window.

"Erika, I know it's hard.. but you have to get a hold of yourself, the reason you pulled that trigger is because instinctively.. you know you had to shoot. You should be proud of yourself, you managed to defeat an assassin!!"

Karasu was heard going up the footsteps of the stairs, his rapidness was do to the worry he had towards his daughter. He couldn't believe an explosion like that came from the direction of his hospital, and his own daughter was in there with his gun.. he just hoped she was alright.

Grace continued trying to explain to Erika the truth about Dark Isle.

"You see dear, like your own island was ruled by Mafia members, THIS island is ruled by assassins.. do you know what assassins are child?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 am

The young girl, was still staring at the window, her eyes were frozen, as was her body, she was in a total shock of what happened, she didn't know what was going to happen, after this, she was shaking and heard grace talking, she couldn't hear all off it, she had to got a hold of herself, was what she heard grace saying, she knew that, after that she heard more of what grace said. but she wasn't anything near proud of herself. after a bit she managed to move her eyes, and she looked at grace for a bit ''okay'' she said, on a cold tone, ''Thank you grace'' she said on a low and soft tone but gracee would be able to hear it. She slowly moved her hand to her face, to wipe out the tears from her eyes.

After she cleaned some of the tears from her eyes, she moved to grace for a hug, she needed one now, she knew she had to leave the trance she was in but it was hard, she was still shaking, and couldn't think like she could before, she breathed in as she waited for grace to hug her. then she heard grace telling her about waht the island was, it was made for assasins, and was full off them, and ruled by them ''you are not as evil as my family was, I think she said'' and stared at grace, wih her eyes that where filled with fear. ''No I don't know'' she said honestly still a bit in shock, before grace could answer she said ''Am I really bad for karasu?'' it just went out of her mouth without thinking, after that she looked away, being scared off the answer grace would give
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Grace was hugged suddenly by the small girl, this experience really did traumatize her. She put her hands around Grace and hugged him, crying from the shock of taking a life with her own hands. Grace couldn't help but put his hands around her, putting one of them on her head to help her cry on his chest. Karasu arrived shortly after, looking at the scene of Grace and Erica, he was answering her question slowly.

"You aren't a problem to Karasu, on the contrary.. I've never even seen him smile as much as when he is with you."

Karasu stood on the door, his back on the wall. he walked out of the room, giving Grace and Erica some time alone, Karasu knew he was more inept for situations like these. All Karasu could do was leave to town, looking for a plushie for her to hug the next time she was stressed.. she was a young girl after all, she deserved to have something for her to hug whenever she needed it. When he looked at a pink bunny he couldn't help but think of it as perfect. He bought it off the merchant on the island, and walked off to the hospital again.. he was taking his time walking back, since he wanted to return to a happy girl. He also thought about what could have happened in that room, from what he saw.. it was Erica that shot the pistol, since she was the one that had it at the time. Was she able to aim and pull the trigger faster then an assassin could have attacked her? He walked past the place where the maid landed, her neck was snapped in half.. but Karasu walked by like she was just roadkill. He didn't doubt Erica for a second, and knew it was the maid's fault.

Grace, in the other hand, was waiting for Erica's crying to stop, and put his hand on her chin, wiping away her tears. He forgot to mention what an assassin is.

"An assassin is a person that kills for money, Karasu only kills evil people.. in the future, you might be just like Karasu you know."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Erica looked at grace, as he hugged her back, her small body feeling the warmth of grace, he gently used his hand to put her against his chest, the man was a kind one, and allowed her to cry against his it felt good to Erica that he gave grace the time she needed, she knew she really killed somebody, it was not fair to kill someone, but if she hadn't do it she would've been dead, she did want to live, her life had gotten so much better the past week. Then grace started talking, telling her that she wasn't a problem to karasu, he even said that karasu was happy around her, which made her smile again.

Erica felt grace his hand appearing on her chin. wiping away her tears, she slowly moved back the way she was sitting. Then Grace started telling about assasins, she got worried when grace talked about killing, but when she was told that Karasu only killed evil people, she felt relieved, after taking a long breath she opened her small mouth carefully and started talking, in her voice you could still hear fear trembling of what had just happened, but she had calmed down a bit. ''Karasu is a good, and kind guy, so are you Grace'' she was proud of the people she met ''I don't want to kill people again'' she said softly.

She looked grace in the eyes and said ''When will Karasu be back, I hope he won't be too mad'' She hoped Karasu never would be angry at her. he was a good and a nice man, but she was scared to see him angry. She then rememebered her small problem. in the fear from before she did wet her pants, was it okay to tell grace, she had too he would eventually see it. She started blushing and said stuttering ''Uhhm uuuhm G-grace uhmm W-when that w-woman attacked m-e'' she stopped talking too ashamed of what happened , she signalled by looking down on the wet area, by her pants
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Grace first questioned the little girl. She didn't want to be a killer in the future, which was understandable for a young girl of her age. Grace couldn't question her, since that would only interfere with how she grows up. Before Grace could assure her that everything would be fine she signaled bellow at her wet pants, signalling at the puddle she had created bellow the sheets. Grace opened his eyes wide, wondering how he was going to clean up the puddle.. but he did admit, it was adorable.

Karasu came inside the room just as he heard Erica talking about the experience, he went inside the room and saw the pee on the covers of her bed.. part of Karasu wanted to smile, and the other laugh. The first time Karasu had killed someone, was when he was 14.. and it was a teacher he was supposed to kill. Then again, by then the idea of killing someone became something almost normal to him. Karasu walked towards Erika, putting the plushie on her lap, smiling.

"So you DID beat an assassin.. and at such a young age. Erica, I wanted to ask you something when I first put you in my ship, but now seems like the perfect time to bring it up.. would you be willing to be my daughter?"

Karasu put his pistols on the table beside him, knowing there was no danger with her.

"You'll be trained with whatever weapon you want, you'll be able to.. defend yourself better."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 pm

The young girl was relieved that Grace wasn't mad at all, she was still ashamed but couldn't help it in any way, so she knew she shouldnt be too ashamed for it, stil she was blushing, she never really had this happen before, out of fear, but she never was almost killed like this, not able to run. She knew she had to accept the fact it happened, and then heard a sound of the door opening.

She saw karasu walking in, and inmediatly noticed her small accident, which made her blush again. Erica watched as karasu slowly moved towards her, he seemed to be thinking about something. then he brought a big pink bunny plushie, to her it looked very cute, it was very big, and hugable, she never had a plushie before, except the one at her grandpas place, she couldn't take it home, since it wouldn't be good for her parents to find out, she quickly hugged karasu, and after that the plushie she was silenced for a few seccinds and thanked karasu again, she was so happy, ''I will name him mister cuddles'' she said partially forgetting about everything that happend that day.

Then Karasu's tone changed, he was a bit nervous too, he first complimented her. and then asked something, she never seemed possible, and it made her smile from the inside she began feeling warm and happy, like a dream come trough, she hugged karasu again as tears off happyness filled her small eyes, she nodded happily, but then said ''Can I really be your daughter'' a smile was still on her face, ''offcourse I'd really love too'' she said happily, it felt better for the young girl when karasu removed his pistols she was still scared off weapons, then karasu added that she would be trained in a weapon of her choice since she would learn to protect herself better that way ''that is good, but I dont know what weapon'' she said being the old shy self again, watching at her awesome pink bunny, it was around as tall as her, when she sat down, so it was maybe around 80 centimeters, she loved the fluffyness,and hold it tight
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:48 am

Karasu smiled at Erica when she asked if it was true, all he did was nod. Erica was fine with being his daughter then, she confirmed it by smiling as she agreed. She didn't know what weapon to choose in the future, but Karasu didn't care for the moment. Whatever weapon she would choose was for the future to decide, for now it was a moment of rejoice. Karasu laid back on the bed, and felt his hand wet for a moment.

Grace tried to contain himself, but started laughing suddenly when Karasu's hand touched her wet part of the bed.

"Sorry Lord, but since you are the father you'll have to clean that right up! You wouldn't want your daughter to catch a cold would you?"

Normally, Grace would be skinned alive for talking to Karasu in such a way, and forcing him to do work.. but in this case he did tell the truth, and made a very valid point. She was now his daughter, little chores like this one should be his duty. He picked up the parts that were wet, he then immediately walked towards the next door room, which was empty, and took their covers and blankets. Karasu then walked towards the hospitals clothing room and picked out some patient clothes, walking back into the room with both in hand. The wet covers and blankets were put inside the laundry room somewhere in the mess he was walking. He put the clothes over Erica, it fit like a pancho.. which at least covered her entirely. It didn't need both arms in any holes for the shirt to go throgh, it was designed to be like one long dress starting on the shoulders. This would cover her underneath. Karasu put some underwear on her lap and turned around, Grace following shortly after.

"You have to change Erica, I don't want you catching a cold.. nobody will see you, don't worry."

Karasu then allowed a sudden pause to enter the room.

"By the way.. welcome to the family.."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 am

Erica watched as karasu acidently touched the wet area, but then began clearing it up, she found it a tad funny, that grace told karasu to clean her since she was his daughter now, it made her feel like they all welcomed her to the family. It felt good, that she finally had people around her that were very kind, and loved her she loved them too, it was like she was reborn, or finally born, or finally treated as a normal kid, not as a unwanted piece of trash.

When karasu returned, he put a dress like hospital clothing piece over her neck, it was very long, and it as the first time she wore a dress, which made her smile a bit, eventhugh this was ment for patients,, and was just in hospital clothing, it was different then what she wore before, then karasu put some underwear on her lap, expecting her to change, but before she changed karasu started welcoming her to the family, she then smiled ''It is great to be part of the family, it is like a dream come true'''

changing herself was difficult for her the past week, but it would go better now that she could move her knee a small bit, but she then saw her leg and arm where still strapped in the machine, so her old underwear wouldnt go further then her knee part, she quickly pulled it back, and then looked at karasu and grace who where turned to the otherside ''uhm, uhm, It is a bit hard dressing myself when I am still strapped in this machine'' she found it even a bit funny. but waited for someone to help her,
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 am

Karasu did not turn around, knowing that the machine was Grace's department. When she said she could not dress with the machine Grace had to walk towards it, seeing that she might need her leg free for her to be able to put it on. He went on the machine and made it unattach itself from her leg for a brief second, putting the leg gently on the bed.. since he did not want to accidentally hurt her.

He left the one arm still in the machine, since he needed that healed first. He didn't want to interrupt the treatment.

Karasu meanwhile got a call on his Den Den Mushi, he picked it up and heard the announcement.

"We've heard of a rumor Lord, it's about a mythical fox in an island.. although not much else is known about it, it's something worth looking into."

Karasu nodded, and moved towards Erica. The first thing he did was place the clean sheets around her, and gave her the blanket she might be needing at night. Karasu sat down next to her, smiling a bit to tell her nothing was wrong.

"I have to go get a possible crew member, I need you to stay here with Grace alright? I'll be back in a few months.. I hope that when I come back, you'll be a happy, strong.. and happy young girl."

Karasu stood up and walked towards the door, turning around only once to wave at her, both of his eyes closed. Grace was behind him, smiling as well. He looked at Erica, waiting for her to dress.

"We need to hurry and make you feel better, and I'll help you with whatever weapon you end up choosing.. after all, we need the young princess to know at least a little bit about fighting don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 pm

The young girl, felt relieved when her leg was freed from the machine, it felt a bit stiff, after being in the machine for a while, her harmed hand was still strapped to the machine, slowly moving, when she saw that grace had moved his back towards her she pulled out her old and wet underwear, and then put on the one karasu gave her, it was hard for her to get on since she could only use one arm, and her leg was stiffened and couldn't be moved, but after some struggling she could get it on. While dressing she heard karasu on a telephone, was her newfound daddy leaving, she hoped it wasn't going to happen.

When karasu returned, he put fresh sheets around her, and gave her a new blanket, She thought that karasu had to leave because something was wrong, but when he sat next to her, and smiling a bit, he told her that he wouldn't be away too long, and that he wouldn't do anything dangerous, atleast getting a new crewmember didnt sound dangerous. she had to stay with grace, nothing was wrong with that grace was a kind man, and she felt safe with him. ''bye Karasu, I will miss my daddy'' she said as he walked out, and before he was trough the door he waved, she waved back and said a bit yelly, ''please be carefull''

A girl of nearly 7 told her daddy a grown up to be carfull, it seemed funny but she couldn't handle anything happen to karasu. When karasu was gone, she felt sad, and quickly hugged her big pink plushie bunny which made her smile again. She knew that Karasu was going to be safe, and she had to heal up, so she could suprise Karasu, by walking, again, she hoped she could walk again, by the time Karasu would be back, she wasn't too sure of it but she was going to give it all '' I hope I can walk again soon uncle grace'' she knew that grace wasn't her biological uncle, but it felt like an uncle, and she said it without thinking ''I will do my best to heal soon, and I don't want to learn to fight, But I know I can't always depend on others to help me,'' she felt save that grace was going to help her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Grace took out a chair and sat across Erica, he wasn't going to leave her side after he was just called an uncle. He tried not to smile, but his lips gradually moved to be like that of a moon shape. He couldn't help it, it was cute that he was called something as familiar as an uncle. Grace watched Karasu leave the building, eventually heading towards the ship he usually takes to go around places. Karasus submarine had already gained quite a bit of experience, perhaps he should give it a slight upgrade in the future.

Grace looked at Erica, knowing fully well that it was his duty to change her into a normal girl first, and then showing her what it meant to be an assassin.. it wouldn't be easy, but she had to at least learn to defend her self.

"I'll be here to help you heal Erica, and I will also be the one to help you fight.. along with someone else we haven't met yet, a fishman.. by the time karasu returns, you'll be a little more capable of defending yourself"

((Thread closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2