One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Empty
PostSubject: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm

It was cold outside, most of the trees and plants were covered in thick snow, it was just a half hour ago, that erica came home, and she was running again, her mom thaught she murdered her dad, it was true her dad was killed, and she was there, she even saw who killed him, but her mom didn't want to listen, it felt to her like her mom finally had a reason to blame something on erica, they were still in the house and her mom was holding her hand, a few man stood there holding there weapons aimed at the young girl, tears in her eyes could be seen, she hadn't killed no one, her dad tried to do things with her and she was saved, she was happy that she was saved but sad that this happened right after it.

Erica managed to come lose from her mothers grip, running so hard she fell off the stairs, and stood up right again, she was in pain but ignored, it, she couldnt be here anymore her life would end, not if it had any meaning now but she had to run, not that she had any energy, she hadnt been getting any food for 3 days, and her fever was getting higher, but she didn't care, she had to escape it seemed like her last chance, her hand was holding her side, it hurt after she fell. She started running, towards the city, maybe she could get to the part, where the mafia had no influence, but it was far, she was trying her hardest, her small body was moving the fast as she could, but when she looked back, 2 men in black suits were running after her, holding bows, she heard her mom yell '' dont use guns, we dont want her to die yet, she will die before court''

Hearing her mom say that made her even more sad tears fell from her eyes, from behind she heard man calling ''stop eric,, we dont wanna shoot, if you stop now we wont shoot'' she ignored it they would kill her, she knew it, ''I warned you'' one of the people said, with a somewhat sad voice, it seemed like he didnt want to shoot, but he had too, just after that erica felt an awefull pain in her arm an arrow shot right trough her right arm, the force brought her down to the ground, after strugling she stood up and tried to run further, the blood from her arm dropping on the white snow.

''Come on Eric, dont make it any harder for yourself, lets just end it here, stop running'' the man said angrily, both of the man could easily catch up to her, when she was running trough the streets of the town in the grand line, it was well known off its mafia family. she ran right, running trough a small alleyeway. when the two man passed her, she let a sigh of relief, but it was too early, they just waited for her to come out, and the running continued, but not for long, after a few more warnings, both of the mafia member assasins shot out arrows, one arrow went right trough the otherside of her knee, she let out a screaam of pain, as the other one hit her back, she could hear the bones knack and making sounds, her head hit the cold snow, her eyes became heavier, and so did her breathing, this should be the end then, she thought, when she heard the mafia members coming closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Karasu took out his pistols and Killed the man he saw attempting to do the unspeakable (The father of the girl). The first shot was right in the right shoulder, that was to make him feel pain. The other shots Karasu fired in that moment were strictly out of anger, anger he hadn't felt in a long time. He fired 10 rounds, taking his time shooting each bullet before stopping himself, seeing the man wither in pain. Karasus light brown eyes glowed in the night, looking directly at the man that was about to harm one of the few innocent things in this world.. a child.

"Normally.. I would kill my prey quickly, to show some kind of sympathy for them.."
Karasu continued ".. but in this case, you only deserve the worst of hell.." Karasu took out his pistol, and shot the man in the lungs. Karasu did not know why this killed his prey slowly, but in reality it caused the lungs to bleed. This would give the enemy a long and slow death, he would drown in the blood seeping into his lungs while being unable to move, since Karasu shot all of his limbs to the point of no movement.

Karasu walked away, moving in the direction the 'boy' was running. Karasu ignored the fathers gasps for breath, he didn't care.. and there was no saving him. He closed his eyes, and homed in on where she was running, following her heartbeat through the city. It seemed like her heartbeat was going up immensely.. was she still in trouble?

Karasu started running in the direction she was heading, his vulture taking to the skies to wait for an order. Karasus coat was waving itself like a flag behind him, his guns already in both of his hands. In minutes he was able to reach the girl, now focusing on the area around her.

He opened his eyes, and saw that she was injured in two separate areas... her arm, and her leg. Karasu was infuriated, but kept his usual calm demeanor. In this case though, his eyes remained focussed on the girl in front of them.

"You know.. If i were you, I would step away from the girl.. unless you'd rather lose your lives in the most harsh of ways."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Erica heard the voice of a man, which she heard before, was this the man who saved her from her dad, she tried to look up but she couldnt, it felt, that she was nailed ot the ground having no energy left to do anything, she tried to stood up but failed, she had to get away from the pursuers, but it didnt work, her head that she raised a few secconds ago hit the ground again, sweat and blood mixing and dropping off her body.

The pursuers saw a man appearing, just when they thought their mission was over, someone was to intervere, they dropped their bows and grabbed ak47s from their back, and started shooting at the man, in instants lots of bullets were fired '' eat this, you should die if you want to intervere with maffia bussines'' the man yelled angrilly as he shot all the bullets in the magazine, ready to reload again, the other man was acting more safe, in the time the other was firing he already got to the girl

He put his foot on the girls back, putting much force on it, a few cracking bones could be heard, along with a faint and weak scream from the girl, she didnt have much energy left to do anything, she thought this was it, the end, but she couldnt give up yet. the man that stood on her back, aimed one pistol at the girl and another at karasu, '' if I were you I'd leave us here to do our bussines'' the ma n had a serious look on his face, this meant bussiness
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Karasu acted immediately. Within moments of the man taking out his gun his vulture dropped from the sky and closed its wings on Karasu, while attaching itself to his back. All of the bullets hit agaisnt the vultures wings and rickoshayed into the ground, Karasu meanwhile was waiting for them to stop. Once the amount of bullets were depleted and the man went for a reload the vultures wings opened, Karasu already looking at the man straight in the eyes.

"I'm not going to let you live.." Karasu shot a bullet straight through his head, making the man drop straight into the ground. Karasu then looked at the other man, already aiming his pistol at the girl.. he forced his leg down on her so hard Karasu heard her bones breaking.

"You.. you had your chance to live.. you SCUM!!" Karasu shot a bullet into the air, normally the opponent would think that Karasu was being stupid and shooting the air out of anger, but the reality is Karasu had the ability to curve bullets however he wanted after they were fired. Once the bullet went into the air it curved in such a way that it went straight down, twice as strong thanks to gravity. The bullet was aimed to hit the man holding the gun straight through the head, with the bullet slamming into the ground under him.

".. I won't let another innocent girl be hurt.. I won't let an innocent child die by anyones hands.. EVER!!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm

the man was supprised his bullets were reflected and felt himself pierced with them before he even was shot trough the head, he hit the ground in cold blood, the other man was suprised, and smiled when karasu shot his gun in the air, a few secconds later the smile was removed from hte mans face as he hit the ground dead,

Erica didnt seem to get much of what was happening, she wasnt really concious and wasnt sure what was going on, she had enough trouble breathing, she hoped this was over with soon,
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Karasu walked over to the little boy, holding him up carefully and being careful not to move his neck too much. Both of the men were dead, his bullets connecting the areas he needed. He knew his enemies were dead, he didn't have to check.. both of them were hit dead in the center of brains. Karasu moved through the city, having the boy go with him. He didn't like that the boy was so hurt, he needed to get her medical attention.

Karasu ran through the small town, being careful not to harm the little child on his arms, to Karasu the child was a boy, and that thought became almost like second instinct as he ran through the towns. He finally reached a big hospital, and opened its doors. Eventually he arrived to a nurse.

"Hello, I need this child treated.. and now."

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 pm

A doctor in a white coat came out, his head was somewhat red, he was angry, he walked to the poor kid, she was all under blood, and he could see the kid had a fever, then he saw the suit ''wait is this a mafia kid, if the mafia did this, we will get in trouble if we help this kid, we had other doctors killed,'' im not sure if I can help you, but the child will die if he doesnt get medical atention soon, ''follow me, we give first aid in the secret room but when the situation is stablized take him and disapear''

the man was scared for his savety, when they moved down to a secret room and asked karasu to put the child on his side, they decided to remove the arrow in the back first, she was out of conciouness, but it could hurt, and make her wake, it happend, when the arrow was removed from her back she screamed out loud almost everyone in the hospital could hear it,

then they started trating the wound, the arrow in the arm would go out easily, but the one in her leg not, ''we need surgery to remove that arrow, we cant do that here, we will stablize her'' he said, as he got to get medicine, after a few minutes the girl was covered up in bandages get him iv therapy as soon as you reach a good hospital, the kid needs quick medical atnention, we gave him something to bring down the fever, but we cant help you any further the doctor saaid appologizing. ''dont forget, to get the kid much blood when in a good situation, since he lost lots of blood, and wont make it without blood, also If I were you I would get someone to remove the arrow out of the knee, we just dont have time for it now, ''

Erica was half awake, she saw some thigns happening and fall away again, she couldnt pay atention to anything really, she had a hard time breathing, she only saw karasu face, and the doctors, she didnt know what was coming of her, she stared at karasu, and let out a feignt ''tt-t-thank'' and she tried to grasp some breathe to finish,, but it took much energy that she started coughing blood, and fell unconcious again. her situation was critical,
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Karasu waited anticipating the moment she would feel better. He left her on the hands of the doctors, and he was hoping they could save her life. He didn't think the mob had that much of an influence, but once he arrived on this hospital reality had given him the slap of a life time. He didn't think the situation was so critical.. but he remembered that she was still young, and so much had happened to her in one day. Karasu couldn't hurt the doctors that feared for their lives, he couldn't choose one life over another because of circumstance.. he had already put himself in enough risk to prove he was on their side. Karasu picked up the body, putting the young boy on his arms to carry.

"Don't talk, I'll carry you to my ship.. I'll have a doctor there instruct me on what to do to treat you."

Karasu thanked the doctors, and walked out of the hospital, leaving a bag filled with gold behind. It would be worth more then 5 times the treatment they gave her, and still have enough money leftover to pay their bills for the month. Karasu walked into the streets, knowing his submarine was only about a mile away.

"Don't worry, just wait with me for a little bit.. we'll get through this."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:45 pm

erica her eyes were half open, she saw karasus face feigntly as the rest of the room. it was all very blurry, she heard some of the things the doctor said about her, and she wasnt too sure if she was going to make it, she tried not too give up, someone protected her with his life, and did al this for her, she shouldnt die on him. she felt angry, for the family having such an inpact on the hospital. The hospital should be able to help everyone, not be scared of their lives just saving them, she thought that she was the only person having problems from the mafia.

When karasu lifted her up again, and told her not to speak, her eyes were teary, she wanted to express her gradiude but just couldnt. she was laying in karasus arms, just staring at him, and the skies, her eyes rolled down and she saw her body covered in bandages and blood, she was hurt worse then she taught herself, not that she felt good, but she always ignored pain, just to continue her job.

The rain was heavy outside, and shots could be heard, the mafia were obviously searching for erica, lots of people in tuxedos could be seen out on the street, with serious faces, the atmosphere was bad and gloomy, erica was scared. with her left hand that wasnt shot trough with an arrow, she grabbed karasus arm, she was scared and wanted to hold him, she couldnt spreak at the moment, since she would only cough up more blood, she had to sit this out trusting the man that had saved her twice today. she was wondering why someone would save her, someone that was a piece of trash in others their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Karasu walked towards his ship, he saw more of those men walking around with their suits on.. he could also hear shots. n his current position, he couldn't leave the young girl alone. He feared that any more interferences would result in more lives lost. All Karasu could do for now, was walk to his ship and make sure to hide whenever men in suits ran in their direction. Rain could be felt pouring on Karasu, it was that same rain that provided the necessary cover for Karasu to run through the town. He finally made it to his ship, but before he went inside he had to make sure the girl was ok. He felt her squeeze his arm, which gave him the ok that she was alive.

Once he made it inside he wickly picked up a Den Den mushi, immediately turning on the channel to his island.

"Calling in all Assassin doctors, SOMEONE with some emergency talent give me some specifics on how to treat a dying child, so help me god I'll KILL someone if I don't get a damn answer."

A voice responded very quickly, but it had a sort of feminine tone to it, despite the voice clearly being male.

"Doctor Grace here my lord, how may I help you?"

Karasu could take a sigh of relief, he knew with his assistance the boy he was helping would survive. Karasu placed the boy on the bed, putting him under his most comfortable of sheets and bed.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Erica fellt the drops of rain falling on her body, it felt good to have something cold on her, the drops of rain that poured on her face mixed with the drops of sweat, that came from the fever she had. The rain mader her cool down a bit, but also shakey and cold, she wasn't in the best condition but she knew the man that was holding her was doing her best to safe her, it didnt take long before they reached a ship. she felt a bit better when the rain was gone, and she felt the warmth of the cabin of the submarine.

When karasu laid her on the bed, it was al soft and it felt great, it felt like she was laying in a bed of clouds, forgetting her pain and how bad she felt for a few secconds, till the arrow in her knee actually hit the bed making it move, and making her scream in pain, more blood came out of it dropping on the white sheets of the bed, when she looked at karasu she saw that he was al bloodied too, she had lost much blood, she then thaugt that she hadn't thanked karasu yet it was a good time to, ''T-Thank y-you'' she said with some trouble

she wanted to ask him lots of things, but she just couldnt, she couldnt even tell him what hurt the most, but she had to try, her heart was aching, and beating insanely, it hurt a lot, and so did her back and knee, it was obvious her knee needed treatment, and she was sure karasu already heard the bones knacking and saw the arrow that was shot in the back, that the doctors already removed, so she knew she had to tell him about her heart, she put her arm that wasnt hurt on her heart, and tried to spreak ''m-my hearth it aches so much'' she spoke on a soft and quite tone, but hoped karasu would hear it, she also hoped karasu wouldnt mind the blankets and his clothes turning red from the blood that she lost, she layed her head down on a cushion waiting for karasu to say something or treat her,
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Grace gave Karasu a detailed list of things to do with the young boy. He gave him detailed instructions on the medicines, and how to remove the things Karasu could see on his body. Karasu also heard her claim her heart was hurting, Grace was especially worried about this.. he claimed Karasu would have to do something harsh to help.

Karasu took a few stitches he found on his drawer and proceeded to sow together the parts he remembered the doctor speaking about.. he had little idea how to sow, but his doctor friend lead him through it. Karasu made sure she was on her back, but couldn't do anything about the pain she would be feeling. When he was finished with the small cut in the heart, Karasu shot a magma bullet on her back.. burning the wound shut. he then covered it in ice packs, and bandages to let it recuperate. He saw she had broken bones from the cracks he was hearing, so he left her in a comfortable position to let her bones heal, making the bandages loose so she could move comfortably if the position wasn't comfortable.

Karasu then put his hand on her head, feeling a little fever coming up he placed some ice on her forehead and waited for her fever to be sweated out, putting her warm covers on top of her. Karasu took off his coat, since it was filled with blood, he didn't want her looking at something so vile at such a young age. Karasu tried to help her with her blood problem, but with her blood fixed and her back wound closed she should be fine. Karasu then took out the arrow on her knee gently, breaking off the tip with the arrow as instructed by race, and then gently taking it off the area.. no morphine could be used. Once the arrow was out, he burned the area shut with his magma bullet, and continued to put the bandages around her knee.

"Are you still with me? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm

the girl was panting, heavily, she heard a man talking to a doctor, apperintly he had no skills in being a doctor which made her a bit scared, she shivered a bit but tried not to show, she knew he was going to help her with her heart first, she closed her eyes and felt a smal cut it hurt, but it was not as bad as the pain in her knee, when it hit her heart she began to scream, but tried not to move her body, tears falling from her eyes, showing the inmense pain she was in, she didnt wanted to show but she couldnt stop it.

After the cut was done the man put her on her belly and got out his pistol she closed her eyes scared of what was going to happen when she felt an inmense heat at her back, it hurt it felt like it was burning away all her flesh but it was closing the wound, after that she felt ice on the wound, which eased the pain, he wasnt the doctor that got her the least pain, but she had the feeling it worked, then she felt that karasu was doing the bandages, she was scared that he would see she was a girl, and was wouldnt help her anymore after that

She then felt a warm cover on top of her, just after karasus hand was removed from her head, it seemed like she had a fever, and he put ice on her, she knew it as now time to remove the arrow in her knee, he broke off the top, she felt some pain as the arrow was moving, but she didnt let out a scream, she was staying though,, when the arrow was removed, she felt relieved, the man then used magma again to clear the wound out it hurt a lot,

''Y- yes I am still here'' she said panting and heavily breathing this treatment took much out of her, she had a strong will otherwise she knew she wouldnt make it ''it does h-hurt, But I can take it'' she said looking away scaredily, she was hoping the man would be done now, he didnt know she was a girl yet and if he would do further treatment he would know, she wasnt brave enough to tell him but she couldnt hide this fact for much longer ''uhm'' she said, but then looked away she couldnt tell it it had hurt her too much, the man would find out eventually
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 am

Karasu kept tightning up the cuts and bruises around his body, making sure blood wouldn't leak too far out. He only tightened the areas that didn't require movement, so no joints were touched. The pain was something the boy had to endure. Karasu stared at the boy, feeling his chest for any unnecessary broken ribs, but felt something a bit odd... a small bump on his chest. It took Karasu a few seconds to progress what that meant, so he picked up his Den Den Mushi and called the doctor again.

"Doctor, we have a problem.. the boy has two bumps on his chest, do you think its another swelling from being beaten to much?"

On the other line laughing could be heard, Karasus eyes remained confused. Grace picked up the Den Den Mushi and talked into it in his usual feminine way, usually dragging on a letter or two farther then he should.

"Then it isn't a boy you are dealing with my lord~ It's a girl."

Karasu opened his eyes for a second and turned around, how could THAT be a girl!! It did explain why the father was trying to do the unthinkable.. this was all too weird for Karasu though, but at the same time it gave Karasu even more of a reason to be angry. A boy is meant to grow tough, but a young girl should never be put through so much hardship.

Karasu walked over to the girl and got down to her eye level.

"What is your name? Don't worry about this island.. we'll be leaving it right now.. another day I'll send a few of my people to get rid of the rest of the corruption."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 am

Erica was in a lot of pain, but she hold up tough, enduring the treatment, it seemed like the man was almost done, but then seomthing went wrong, he knew she was a girl, she thought it be over now, and she would be kicked out but it didnt seem to bad she looked at the man and said '' so-sorry for hiding it, I - I'' she couldn't talk anymore, as her eyes filled with tears, she wasn't sure what to say and how o react.

She listend to the conversation between the doctor and the man, the man didnt seemed like he wanted to do anything bad to her now, which felt as a suprise but as something good too, ''m-my name, is erica'' she said ashamed and looked away, ''c-can I ask for your name?;'' she asked very scared, normaly she wouldnt even try and ask someone something, since she would be beaten after, the only thing she had to do was listen, and cook, and clean. after asking the question she became scared of how the man would react.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:38 am

Karasu was a bit surprised over the girl acting so defensively.. she seemed almost scared of Karasu. Did something go wrong? All Karasu could think about was how hard her life should've been for her to be in such a sad shape as she was there. Karasu took his gun and put it on the side, followed by the other guns around his belt. He laid them all on the table, he was showing her he was not there to harm her. He heard her questions, and took his time answering them.. if he told her his name, he would have to take her with him. Not like he was going to leave her in this island anyways, so the answer wouldn't hurt.

"My name is Karasu.. Erica, it's nice to meet you.. please don't look so worried, the only thing you should be doing right now is laying on your back and relaxing.. concentrate on that." Karasu placed his hand on her head, the only area in her body which seemed to be undamaged. He felt her tears, and wiped them away.

"I don't want to see your eyes in tears.. you'll be safe in this ship."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:59 am

The mans words comforted the young girl, she was stil scared, and teary, but tried to hold them in, she had gone trough so much, and so much happened, now finally someone was kind to her, but she was wondering why, she decided to not ask the man any more questions, she tried to shiver a bet less, it was cold and scared, and above all she desired a hug from her grandpa, or even her plushie bear, but she wouldnt ask the man for any more favours,

She tried to calm down the man was cleary out to help her, she laid on her back and looked around the room she was in, she payed atention to the blankets that were all red from the blood , even her body was still bloody at places, the wounds were somewhat closed, but she still felt like a mess, resting was probably the best she could do, she wanted to ask tons of things, but was too scared, she didnt want the man to hate her, now he knew she was a girl, she needed to be even more carefull with what she should say, she wanted to thank the man again, but she did before, so she remained silent
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Karasu left his hand on her head, showing her he would not do anything to harm her. Karasu noticed the girls body was shivering, was she really that scared? Karasus thoughts ran wild, his imagination only wondering what kind of torture the girl must have gone through for her to be afraid to this point.. of a man that had saved her. His anger grew the more he thought of how poor her life must have been, his fist even clenched thinking at the thought. Luckily for Karasu, he had already killed the man responsible.. in the worst way a normal bullet could have killed a man.

Karasu took out his other hand and wiped away the remaining tears, another tear running down Karasus eyes in return. He almost felt her pain.. to be treated so harshly, it was only luck that Karasu was able to help her when he did. That single tear ran down to his chin, and dropped to the blanket the girl had on her. Erika, she was in so much pain.

Karasu couldn't help but reach out and hug her, not tightly.. but in a way where she could at least feel his warmth. He could feel her shivering, and part of him just wanted it to stop.. for her fears and coldness to vanish. He knew what they did to her would take time to heal, but he also knew that time was on his side. He left the hug, walking out to the kitchen with a smile across his face.

"Are you hungry Erika? Is there anything in particular you want to eat in particular?"

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:28 am

Erica knew the man was a kind one and was strarting to feel some more at ease, she felt good when Karasu wiped the tears from her eyes, and then she decided she should be strong and try not to cry anymore, since she saw a tear falling from karasus eye, was this situation affecting him, she wondered what karasu was thinking about, She then gone over what would happen if karasu hadnt come. she might be death by now, one thing was for sure, she knew her life would be better then it was, even if she was going to be a maid or something, which she didnt knew yet what was going t happen, she knew karasu wasnt going to punch her, or do things even worse.

She smiled carefully, when karasu hugged her, and then screamed when karasu touched her rib that was broken, but after that she hugged him too, holding him close to her for a few secconds, it felt good. she started to feel less scared, still scared, but less then she was before, when karasu let her loose, she carefully laid down , sort of hugging the blankets to get somewhat warmer.

She then heard Karasu asking her for something to eat, yes she was hungry, she hadn't eaten in days, she was thirsty too, but she felt scared to ask something, the man treated her so nicelty and she didnt really know what she wanted to eat. She hadnt eaten anything else then rice and bread the last few years, sometimes the guard dogs would get even better food then her. she began feeling sad again when thinking about it, when thinking about food her belly made a soft noise, she blussed and said on a shy tone '' I think I am, b-but I don't know what I would want'' when at home, she had to be happy if she got any, she couldnt be picky all so it was hard to ask for something, and she didnt know what karasu would have on the boat '' uhm, uhm uhm,'' she began, she wanted to ask karasu where she was going, but she felt nervous, she knew there was no need to, but somehow she felt nervous ''where are we going if I may ask'' she asked being a bit curious
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am

Karasu looked a bit confused, she wouldn't know what she wanted? He knew there were people that weren't very picky and passive, but these people made her into someone almost inhumane.. this was a very sad sight for Karasu. He made a mental note to teach her that it was alright to want something.. it would take time for her to understand the difference between being free, and being a slave. Karasu went to the kitchen before answering her last question, taking out some ingredients he had learned from someone he met not so long ago.. a red haired woman that basically routed Karasus heart, and forced it to awaken with emotions. Her Blue eyes and Red hair basically enveloped Karasus thoughts, this was.. something he tried not to think about, since he didn't know when he would meet her again.

He put all of the ingredients together, forming some sort of white mush and putting it on a frying pan, within a few minutes he had made delicious pancakes. He went into his sac and took out some syrup, heating it a little before pouring the hot, delectable, and sweet brown liquid down the freshly made pancakes. Karasu walked towards the little girl, having a bottle of a kids sweet drink with ice in it. He put the table on her lap, then he put the plate in front of her wit a fork next to it, and a knife. The glass of the delectable kids drink was put next to her.

Karasu then sat on a chair close to her, crossing his legs, and looked at her with a smile.

"We are going to my home, Dark Isle.. you'll be treated by my best doctor. Meanwhile, I do need you to eat.. that is pretty much the only thing I can cook well, so please enjoy it. The kids drink I just found in your town, and a few others, so I assumed it was popular with the young children."

Karasu tried to smile, his eyes closing as a result. He had to know something though. Something that was unparalleled in importance at that instant.

"By the way, how is the food? I'm afraid you'd be the first human to taste my only recipe for cooking, so I do need your honest opinion."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:33 am

the young girl watched as karasu went to the kitchen before answering her question, she thought it be good to wait, and let him tell it her after he finished cooking, she wondered where she was going, how the place would look and what she was expected to do there, she thought about it for a while, being quite happy she left her home town, the members of her family were scary she couldnt do a thing, without being watched, she knew it was their job to watch her, and make sure she didn't flee, since they didn't wanted her to badmouth the family. one day she almost escaped, but she got caught just before a ship was departing, a week no food, was her punishment, she also had to sleep with the dogs, cuffed and she was brought her water by the dog carers, she had to live like a dog if she wanted to survive, she often saw her mom laughing about how she was trying to drink,she survived it and knew times were going to change, a little smile appeared on her face as she saw karasu entering the room again.

The little Erica felt like never before, like a princess maybe, she did know about princesses from her grandfathers story's. Karasu put a small table on her lap, which made it easier for her to eat, then she got a big plate full of what seemed to be known as pancakes, she had heard about them before, never aten them, but she saw her mom eating them once in a while. She used the fork to cut a piece of the pancake and then stuffed it in her mouth, it was sweet but very tasty, the warmth of the pancakes gave her a warm feeling in her tummy, she then carfully cut off an other small piece of the pancake and ate it, she was really enjoying it, she was eating slowly on a slow tempo, but she did enjoy it a lot. Then there was this drink karasu put next to the plate, sh carefully took a sip from the bottle, it was cold, but it tasted good again sweet, but she really liked the taste from the drinks. followed with another piece of the pancake ''they taste really great'' she said with a smile on her face.

She let show a little smile when she heard they were going to an island where karasu lived, a doctor would treat her, and karasu told her to eat good, it felt like a dream come trough, that someone cared this much for her she had a smile on her face as she carefully put another piece of pancake in her mouth, seeing that the syrup would not fall from it. she then looked at karasu at smiled ''Aren't you eating?, we can share'' she blushed, she felt really special that karasu would make something specially for her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Karasu looked at the girl as she was eating, a smile was growing across his face. He loved to see her smile, and enjoy herself to the one thing he knew how to make. He saw her offer up some of her food to him, but Karasu respectively refused.

"I'm not hungry right now Erica, I ate already before going to your town."

Karasu continued watching her eat, it made him happy to see her happy. It also gave him some satisfaction to know that his cooking was actually being enjoyed for once. He left the room she was in, and went down the hall into the place where he was going to steer the submarine. He pushed a few buttons and levers, having the submarine start submerging slowly under the ocean. He started moving in the direction of his own island in the grand line, Dark Isle. He kept hearing her munching on the food as he continued moving the ship, he enjoyed himself knowing that she was already starting to feel happy.. and better.

"Enjoy yourself on my submarine, I'll be heading to my island now."

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Erica layed in bed, sitting up a bit, carefully and slowly eating her pancakes, cuttin a piece with the side of her fork with she then eated,she could only use her left hand, since after her right hand was hit by an arrow, and was broken and bruised afterwards she couldn't use it, it was something else to eat using one hand, that wasnt even her good hand. but by using the fork she coud manage. She really enjoyed the pancakes she hadn't had much to eat lately. and never had something this good, for diner, she saw that karasu was watching her as she was eating, he didn't want anything since he had aten before, her small body hurt quite a lot at the moment, wich was logical, she had gone trough much today and was happy the things finally changed.

She watched karasu leaving, which made her a tad sad, she knew they had to leave. but she didn't really wanted to be alone for now, but she decided to eat the rest of the pancakes first, she was getting full, but karasu told her to eat up and that it was good for her. so she decided to ignore the feeling of fulness and eat them, they tasted very good so she didnt really mind, now and then taking a sip from her drink. which was cold. She wondered where karasu lived and what would happen to her, would he leave her in an orphanage, or care for her, she didn,t know, and knew it was good to not worry for a while.

when she was done eating she put the small table a side, she was full and fet somewhat better, she managed to set the table asside not letting anything fall, she then knew she neededed some sleep, she pulled a blanket overher small body, ignoring the stains of blood, and closed her eyes it didn't take long before she fell in a deep sleep
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 pm

- Time Skip -

About a week goes by before Karasu arrives in his destination. During that week Karasu had been giving Erica breakfast every morning, usually being a couple of fruits he picked up from his sack, dinner usually consisted of canned food that was supposed to be good for the body, but it was rarely any good (Karasu didn't know they tasted bad because he has no taste buds), and every day for dinner he would make pancakes with syrup. He tried to make the morning and noons nutritious, so they could pig out at night. He tried to help her eat when he could, and even dragged her to the bathroom and closed the door when she had to go to the restroom. Karasu never complaigned about taking care of her, because to him this was like a vacation. Taking care of a young daughter.. and preventing her from dying. his old daughter still rang in his dead, shortly after adopting her she had died.. which was not the best thing to have happened to Karasu. He honestly thought she would be his daughter. Erika, without knowing it, was helping him lose the pain of his dead daughter.. she was helping him lose the pain, or at least let it gradually diminish itself into a lesser scar.

Karasu changed the sheets with blood on them after only a day had gone by, he thought she wouldn't stand the site of blood for longer then a day. This time he placed one of the sheets from the other beds. Karasu slept on the floor next to her, putting the same sheet she used with blood on it underneath him, a pillow underneath his head. He never really cared about where he slept any more then he cared about where he ate, the bed was only something that helped him feel like a lord, but in this moment.. it didn't matter at all. His vulture was always next door, sleeping in its own room.

A week went by, and Karasu had finally arrived on his island. He woke-up Erika, slowly, by shoving her shoulder. She had healed over the week a little better then expected, most of her bones were healed, not completely but much better. Her heart had already gotten itself healed completely, and her burns had only turned into scars. The only problem left were the holes left on her body, on her bones. Karasu had to leave those broken bones to the doctor on the island, Grace would have to be the one to take care of her. Although, Karasu wondered where Tough would be at a day like this.

He reached the docs, opening the hatchet and climbing back down the ladders, he went to Erika's room and tried to grab her, putting her on his arms and helping her get up gently, her wounds should be much better now.. so the pain she felt before with movement should be mostly gone. Karasu put her on the claws of his vulture, he quickly flew upwards through the hatchet and gently placed her on the sands of the beach. Karasu climbed up the hatchet and closed it, jumping out of his submarine into the doc. He then walked towards where Erika was left and picked her up gently. They were already heading towards the giant tower in the middle of the island, grace would usually be found there.. he should know they had arrived that day.

"Don't worry Erika, the doctor will be here soon.. he'll make you as good as new."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:15 pm

The past week might have been one of Ericas best, yes she was wounded and was in much pain and couldn't do much herself, but she felt some love from the man that saved her, he seemed to enjoy helping her, she really apreciated all the help, and would've never expected someone to do this for her. She got to eat lots more then she did before, she even gain some weight, not a lot, but her very skinny body, had made some progress. Over the time most of her wounds healed, except for a few broken bones, and the holes where the arrows were, she hadn't been able to walk the past week. whcih she felt quite sad about ofcourse, there was karasu who helped her with everything. The problem was she wasn't used to being helped like that, normally she had to do everything for herself and her parents, she didn't have a lot of free time at home, while she really got some rest while on the ship with karasu.

Erica woke up when she felt karasu, with sleepy eyes she winked and tried to see what was going on, they were on the place they should be, she was going to be brought to a doctor, to heal her wounds, she wondered what karasu would do with her after this, would she see him on a regular base, for now she decided to enjoy the moments she felt like she had someone like a dad that cared for her, when karasu lifted her up she grabbed him around the neck carefully with her left arm.

Karasu been so kind the past days and erica did really wonder how she could repay him, she maybe did wonder more about her future, krasu and she talked a lot the past few days, she had opened up a bit, she was now less scared to ask things '' uhm karasu, w-what i-is going to happen to me, when the doctor heals me, will I be a maid again'' she had never told karasu of her times being a maid, and now it just left her mouth without thinking, she hoped karasu wouldnt talk about it much those times hurt her a lot, but she did wonder about what was going to happen to her

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )   Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious, Flashback thread: The beginning of a new start. (open to karasu and me )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next