One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Y U MAKE SO MANY?!

Go down 
+4
Layman Iconoclast
Maxulus
Easy
TheBlackLuffy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Y U MAKE SO MANY POKEMON?! 151 ENOUGH!!
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Koma-comic-strip-more-pokemonz
Image related.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:12 am

Well, my point of view is that in the anime, the new pokemon always existed, Ash just didn't happen to meet them.

As for their amount, I like even the new ones and I want them to make more pokemon xD
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:22 am

a bowl of ice cream.... and a chandelier, are both pokemon now... so basicaly just anything can be a pokemon, I look forward to the game where furniture shaped prokemon exist, imagine, heards of couchmon bounding accorss the landscape
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:30 am

I call that 6th generation xD
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:33 am

Honestly, I was fine with it up until around the fourth generation...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 am

Please, no more after 5th generation .. we even had GOD's pokemon version, that's enough ! Unless if 6th generation will have Devil's pokemon counterpart .. *realizes that perhaps someone from GF might happen to see this post* .. AAAAND, THERE WE GO, GEN 6 ON IT'S WAY !
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:40 am

lol I would really love to see that. It could be the awesome combination of ghost/fight
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:47 am

That's for you then Max-sama, enjoy and get hyper over it xD
http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/revenankh
It's a pokemon created by that site, enjoy checkin out a full analysis about it.
And back to subject, I HONESTLY hope that this is the last generation. Don't get me wrong, pokemon are neat, but a 6th generation .. I think we already have way too many pokemon (and WAY too many legendaries).

Last edited by Shad0w on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 am

I just can't get enough of them, though. It would be cool if we didn't get a new generation for around 10 years and then to have a new one released. All people would be excited and would be like "OMG! New generation, awesome!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

IF they made a 6th Gen with ALL the Pokemon made of Food. It'd be my all time favorite Gen. Just saying..

A Pizza Pokemon?
A SODA POP POKEMON?!
A FREAKIN PANCAKE POKEMON!?!? Lol
Back to top Go down

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Imagine, in food pokemon generation, a flying fire type that has two evolutions. It starts as a baby chick, then an adult rooster, then bam, fried chicken! I'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 pm

This needs to be the final generation in my opinion...it kind of ruins all of the rest for me...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Lol agreed Jimmy. PANCAKOO! THE PANCAKE POKEMON! It's flappy lips spit out a sticky syrupy goo! XD
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! 913-33

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 pm

You guys are complaining about ice pokemon and chandelier pokemon but where the hell where the complaints about Unknown IT'S A FRICKIN FLOATING LETTER
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:32 pm

True story ^ Blake is right. It's just that people can't get used to the new pokemon... It's not that they suck. If the current generation was the first generation and the first generation was the current one, the first generation would not be liked instead.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Bah, I don't believe that at all. It's simply they've run out of good ideas and make the rejects from all of the previous seasons.
Back to top Go down

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:56 pm

I subscribe to the belief that pokemon has been
Spoiler:
forever, and nostalgia is why anybody likes the originals. I said it. The new stuff isn't connected to any memories of good times or the past, so there's no nostalgia. The rose tinted glasses come off and its quality can be seen.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:51 pm

pokemon, like many anime has gotten to the point where it just kinda goes "remember this? back when we were good?! Recognize it and applaud" and produces nothing new worthy of the same praise
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 am

The fact that Ash has stayed the same for ages and does the same stuff shows there's not much character development...Oda should start his own show.
PIMP MY ANIME
"I'm gonna pimp yo' old, lame anime and give it awesome stuff like coherency, interest and maybe we'll pump up your character development while we're at it!"

"Thanks Oda!"
Back to top Go down

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Yeah! Oda should do that because he's mastered character development too...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh yes....big busty pokemon, just what we need....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Jimmy-Rustler wrote:
Yeah! Oda should do that because he's mastered character development too...

not to mention pacing his series
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 am

big busty pokemon ? ... Uuuuuh, you could just ask for the female characters to be like that, not the pokemon themselves Cob >_>'
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:43 am

Cobdogred wrote:
big busty pokemon
Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Wthpost

Shad0w wrote:
big busty pokemon ? ... Uuuuuh, you could just ask for the female characters to be like that
Y U MAKE SO MANY?! 133868384495

spiderman does not approve of pokefurs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y U MAKE SO MANY?!   Y U MAKE SO MANY?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y U MAKE SO MANY?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next