One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Empty
PostSubject: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:51 am

Name: Allister Blizt

Height: 5'7"

Weight: Doesn't know

Bounty: 51 belli

Species: Human

Occupation: Captain (of his crew of one), ex-navigator on the Violet Gear Crew

Allegiance: Navy

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: Black-hair, Forest green eyes, Silver vest, Purple Shirt, unique white headband with flame pattern, Purple Jeans.

History: As a small boy he was interested in maps and had a small kleptomania problem. He loved stealing maps compasses and navigation tools but was never any good at it. He was forced joined the Violet-gear pirates as a navigator after being caught stealing maps from their main ship. He was happily working at a floating prison where he could try to be the best navigator in the world. He was constantly sending the pirates to the wrong location but before the captain would scold him the first mate roy would changep the subject. The captain told him he was worthless and threatened to hang him after six months of traveling. The boy (who was about 6 at the time) challenged the captain to a battle at dawn. He left the ship on a dinghy before the battle and stole the captains stock, after he landed he gave up his dream of navigating after hearing of a valuable jewel.

Personality: Cowardly but strong, A liar, tries to please every one, nervous around women

Ship: just a small dinghy

Ship Flag: a torn up Jolley Roger

Devil Fruit: none

Special Abilities: Lightening Sprint (super speed running)

Learned Techniques: Dragon Straight (strong punch with the effect of leaving target at least uneasy, but side effect is that it breaks his knuckles from impact if a close up punch,as in doesn't fully extend arm.)Boomerang Tornado (Boomerang technique which moves in a circular motion and can strike many enemies. It will trap the targets until it closes in and strikes.) Drake Slinger (fires a high speed ebony bullet that opens on contact and releases a small flame)

Weapons/Items: Slingsword, boomerang

Goals: To find the West Red (a legendary crimson sphere that is worth millions of bellis)

Last edited by Allister Blizt on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:53 am

so is Lightening Sprint the same as Soru?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: New guy for One Piece Rping   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:59 am

No Actually it is a bunch of fast paced leaps (creates the effect of running) and has almost no turning capability and is very painful to stop.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:02 am

that IS soru ..., almost exactly as it was described in the anime

oh and change the topic name to the name of the character with the edit button
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 am

OH well i didn't know that was what it was (i knew it was a high speed running technique) so i checked out a wiki and it said the idea was that you kick the ground ten times within a blink mine is just jumping. Is he approved
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:10 am

all his learned techniques need to be explained more
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:17 am

edited, is he approved now or do i still need more details
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:26 am

A. how can a punch be long range?

B. what is an ebony bullet?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:28 am

I'll edit the punch and an ebony bullet is a bullet for his slingshot made of ebony.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:30 am

so like ussop?

((you did not have to change the technique, you just needed to explain more))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Alister Blizt   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:33 am

I thought about Usopp a little because of the personality he has but his slingshot and Boomerang are included not to be based on Usopp but to show his little kid qualities. And I like all of the straw hats espicially Usopp and Luffy.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:42 am

is the Drake Slinger bullet diffrent than the ebony one or dose the fire come from something else?

((you are very near approval))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:45 am

The drake bullet is an ebony bullet but it has a hollow center holding a compound that makes a fire when making contact with oxygen (only a small part in bullet)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:51 am

get both these bullets approved as custom weapons and your in
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:17 am

the crew comes next

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Allister Blizt   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:09 am

I edited to include his new weapon
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:17 am

Approved still.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:23 pm

I'm sorry to point this out, and don't want to see like an butt or anything, but how did a 16 year old become a captain, the youngest captain I can find is early 30s..how could someone at 16 obtain such a high rank, this isn't like a pirate where you declare it, it has a built rank system, that seems really non-canon and near impossible unless he like brought in one of the strongest pirates in the world.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Allister Blizt   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Age doesn't control anything, because Koby (who is around Luffy's age) works with the vice-admiral and the reason why is because he worked hard and brought in a bunch of pirates as supposed to Smoker who chased luffy around without catching him.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:26 pm

...Koby isn't a captain, he's a chief petty officer, same rank at my person.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Allister Blizt   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:28 pm

But he works with the viceadmiral which is a very big deal.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Do you know anything about the military...you can't just train under someone for a few years and reach an officer rank, its not that easy, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Working with the Vice-Admiral=Adjuct=Gets the Vice-Admiral his coffee and doesnt open his mouth....>.>...Though Im speaking of actual military not out of One-Piece experience on this...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Allister Blizt   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Do you know something? Fantasy does not apply to the rules of the real world, that's why it's fantasy. And by captain I didn't mean rank I meant he got his own ship.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Sano was just a first mate to a low level ship captain when he was in the navy..... yet he fought on equal terms with a vice admiral despite having low rank, rank and power do not ALWAYS go together just look at Spandam!

...... thought I thought he was just incharge of one patrol ship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one   The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old Alister Blizt, will make a new one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next