One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shanks Vs WhiteBeard Vs Rayleigh Vs Admirals Vs Dragon Vs New Luffy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeFanBoy

AnimeFanBoy

Shanks Vs WhiteBeard Vs Rayleigh Vs Admirals Vs Dragon Vs New Luffy  Empty
PostSubject: Shanks Vs WhiteBeard Vs Rayleigh Vs Admirals Vs Dragon Vs New Luffy    Shanks Vs WhiteBeard Vs Rayleigh Vs Admirals Vs Dragon Vs New Luffy  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:57 am

So my question to you all is if this was a like brawl similar to supersmash bros or just a one on one who would win for both of them separately. I think for the all out brawl it would be Rayleigh he seems to have the most awareness with his haki and for one on one i think it would be Dragon even though i haven't seen him fight yet.

I frankly don't see how Whitebeard is that strong. He probably could have survived the war if he had been a bit more aware of his surroundings. I mean he honestly got shot a bunch of times by some wimps. Not to mention he kept getting his ass whupped. It seemed as if though he enjoyed get shot, beaten and get holes through his body.

My opinion. So what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Shanks Vs WhiteBeard Vs Rayleigh Vs Admirals Vs Dragon Vs New Luffy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanks Vs WhiteBeard Vs Rayleigh Vs Admirals Vs Dragon Vs New Luffy    Shanks Vs WhiteBeard Vs Rayleigh Vs Admirals Vs Dragon Vs New Luffy  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 am

I think this topic was already discussed in to hypothetical fights, who would win, and dream match up threads... I think this topic is unnecessary
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Shanks Vs WhiteBeard Vs Rayleigh Vs Admirals Vs Dragon Vs New Luffy
Page 1 of 1