One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted) Empty
PostSubject: The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)   The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Well, I thought a thread that shows all existing approved dfs would be quite helpful. It will prevent Multiple copies from being created and will make choosing an existing df easier. Unfortunately, as you may have noticed, there are 13 pages of dfs to go through, so I'm going to need some help. What I need from you guys is to either PM me or post here a list of the devil fruits that you created and were approved, preferably sorted by type, according to the following template:

Name: Japanese and translation
Short Description: 1-2 sentences tops
Type: Paramecia/Zoan (All kinds)/Logia

I will do my best to try and make the list as organized and clear as possible. I'd also love to know where should I post the list (Devil fruit section or here)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)   The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 pm

We do have subforums dedicated to each type of fruit, with a list to match. I can link you to it if you like, but that's only the ones put in those particular subforums.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)   The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Well, no offense but these subforums aren't really up to date, but I guess this project is too big for me to handle right now, since nobody seems to like the idea
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)   The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

theres no need for this what so ever, especially when people can just scroll through threads and wikis to find what they want, the site in and of itself is an archive
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)   The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:26 pm

I like the idea, it would just be hard to complete....The last time it was done, it was because whats his name had a drive to do it. However this time it seems there isn't that factor.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)   The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:47 pm

I can live with that, consider this idea dropped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)   The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Book of Devil Fruits! (Help Wanted)
Page 1 of 1