One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Daiki Shikuro was at the helm of his beloved ship The Galatea. He saw that he was approaching an island... an island that he hadn't visited ever before in his life. Being the First Mate of the Dark Isle Assasins assasins guild he had lots of responsibilities, and finding new crewmembers was one of these. He had created two clay soldiers that were fighting each other in the deck of the ship just for the fun of it and as he approached the island he decided to destroy them.

Daiki created two clay persons that put the sails up with their own force and one big clay man that put down the anchor as he got to the shores of the island. He always liked to dock his ship in the beaches more than docking it in the ports of an island, it made him feel safe. All the clay returned to himself and he jumped down of the ship. The whole island was full of houses and people, in this occasion he wasnt going to assesinate anyone, so it was ok. He just needed not to draw so much attention.

Daiki started to walk towards the main city, there was a sign that said: GOAT ISLAND. That had to be the name of the island... if not, why the hell would they put up a sign like that one? Daiki kept walking.

Last edited by Rodoku on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Mean while away from Daiki's area, Doku stood watching over the mine workers mine his gold and diamonds for the islands wealth. "Hm...Something doesn't feel right...Some one new is on my island...Men...You are done for the day...Leave now or die." Doku said as the men quickly scrambled out of the mine and down the mountain side. He turned to one of his two guards and spoke in a cold commanding tone "Men go find one without the mark of our island." he ordered. "But si-." the idiot was cut off as ten blades were sent through his body. The other guard was scared and began to look for him, he looked for the people without the mark on their cheek he soon found him.

"You there! The king requests your presence. Please follow me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Daiki saw a man approaching him and said that the King of the island was requesting his prescence... and THAT was quite weird. Specially because he didnt have more than 10 minutes in this island and that he hadn't visited it before.

It was even more confusing because Daiki was a person that wasn't really known by no one else that his crewmates and the people from the assasin guild, he kept his indentity a secret most of the time.

Daiki looked at he guy. At least he had asked please. He started to silently walk besides the guy as he asked him.

"Who is your King?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 pm

"Our King is Doku Nakamura son of Kenjiro Nakamura. He wants you on our mine mountain, please follow me." the guard gestured him to follow him to the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Daiki started to follow the guy. He said that his King was Doku Nakamura... son of Kenjiro Nakamura? Daiki was the best one in the island to know about things, he always was listening to rumors and what the old ladies spoke. He always look at the newspapers that were in the rubbish bins.

Kenjiro Nakamura had been a Shichibukai until not that long ago, when he was killed by his other guy that Daiki couldnt remember. He followed the guy through the island and in the way to the mineing mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 pm

The guard look towards his dead comrade, he had more blades in him and was now unrecognizable. "You took to long." Doku said not turning around. "M-My lord please forgive me he was hard to find." the man said with a stutter of fear. "...All is forgiven." the man sighed in relief before a dagger of some form of black steel found a way to his chest. "Go to a doctor before you bleed out." he said in a cold unforgiving tone. The guard rushed down the mountain leaving a blood trail behind him.

Doku looked at the man in front of him "Who are you and why are you here?" Doku asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:21 pm

After following the guy up the mountain for some time they got to a place where kid stood. A kid... that was around 15 years old. Son of Kenjiro Nakamura?!?!?! How could that be possible? Kenjiro Nakamura was around 19 years old...

Many ideas crossed Daiki's mind in that moment: Kenjiro's mom had forced Kenjiro to have relationships with her when he was 4 years old and had this baby... no that didnt make sense, maybe they were brothers but this kid was called his son instead, or the most reasonable idea: Adoption.

Daiki looked at the 15 year old kid. He considered that revealing his identity and his purpose wouldnt harm anyone in a situation like this one. Daiki could notice the people from this island were scared of the kid.

"My name is Daiki Shikuro, I got to this island by accident."- Daiki started. -"It was only an accident in my mission of looking crewmembers for the warlord crew of Shichibukai Karasu, maybe you heard he was named a shichibukai not so long ago."

Daiki looked at Doku Nakamura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:25 pm

"Yes yes the assassin. If you are here by mistake why did you not leave right away? Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you where you stand?" Doku said in a cold forceful tone. His cold blue eyes looking at him as if he was judging his sins like some sort of God.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:43 pm

If Doku thought that Daiki was scared of him he was pretty wrong. It did creep him out a bit that there was a man slashed to pieces not far away from there, but he didnt show it. There were reasons why Daiki thought that Doku shouldn't kill him, and the first reason was that he was there to look for crewmates, hadn't come to the island to visit it on purpose, he just visited whatever island was in his way to look for someone worth while. And most importantly, Daiki didn't even think that Doku was able to kill him.

There was one reason why Daiki was the first mate of the Dark Isle Assasins, and this was that he was strong as hell. The captain of the crew, Karasu, trusted him a lot.

"Excuse me, Doku, but I just came to this island to look for people that'd be worth joining the assasin crew. What I mean when I said it was accidental is that I didnt want to visit this island as something I needed to do, I just visit random islands."

Daiki told Doku this with a pokerface. He didnt really care what this child thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 pm

"Is that so...Why are you still here then? You've visited now why don't you go off to the next one and leave me in peace? Oh and on your way down please do send another guard up I need a new pincushion." Doku said in a bored tone. "You look strong how ever...Like you can put up a real fight. How about some entertainment before you leave? A spar?" Doku asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Daiki looked at the kid. If he wanted to have a fight, then he would have it. Daiki didn't mind entertaining himself a bit.... and maybe, just maybe, this guy could show the necessary power to be part of the crew.

" I say it's a good idea." -Daiki said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 pm

"Alright then...Come at me with your best shot." Doku said.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Hmm- Daiki thought as he looked at the kid. His best shot... No, he couldnt start with his best shot. He would start slowly and higher his level of strenght as skill as he considered necessary. Daiki rose his fingers and from the ground ten soldiers of clay sprouted. Their swords were harder than steel, almost diamond level. Daiki turned the bodies of the soldiers as hard as steel.

Daiki's skill level had reached points where he could easily control the density and composition of his clay. This was great. If the guy could defeat his soldiers it was something exceptional.

The ten soldiers then moved towards Doku and from ten different angles they attempted to slash him. This was just the start of the fight, and Daiki hadnt even used his strong attacks yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 pm

They second they went to slash Doku a metal pillar rose shooting Doku away from them and into the air. Then it happened "Dance of 50 swords." Doku said. 5 blades went around a clay soldier each, then the blades attempted to slice each soldier into bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Daiki saw Doku pop out of the way of the slashes by popping a pilar of metal from under his feet and it growing high so he couldnt be slashed. Daiki saw that Doku summoned many swords as he said "Dance of the 50 Swords." The 5 blades that flew to each sword, Daiki saw them disperse.

He moved both his hands and 5 of his soldiers were commanded to protect another soldier. That way they attempted to block the slashes from 10 different swords and they managed to protect another soldier, but they crambling down into clay pieces.

Five clay soldiers were left and Daiki didn't bother remaking the other ones because he wanted to know if he would be able to bring all of them down. The 5 remaining soldiers hurled their swords at Doku while he was in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 pm

As the swords flew towards him a tungsten wall about 4 ft thick appeared in front of him blocking the blades. Blades and spikes then shot down towards the clay attempting to slash through them and end them.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:02 pm

The clay soldiers were defeated after their attacks had been blocked. Daiki looked at the kid, he knew how to fight. That hard wall that was able to stop the swords was unexpected, but kind of predictable at the same time. Daiki had seen Doku create the swords out of nowhere in particular, which seemed to be made out of metal.

Daiki was guessing after the wall that he was fighting a logia user, one that could control metal. He seemed like an interesting person.. one that could really be useful as a member of the Dark Isle Assasins.

"Hey, "King" Doku. Are you sure you dont want to join our crew?!?!" -Daiki asked as he punched the air and a giant punch of solidified clay appeared and flied towards Doku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 pm

"Neat trick mines better." Doku said launching a tungsten fist collided with the Clay one "Hm Dark Island assassins?" Doku asked.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:30 pm

"Yes, actually we're called the Dark Isle Assasins."- Daiki told Doku. Yeah well... Island, Isle, pretty much the same thing. -"You'd be a great assasin in our crew. You're pretty strong, I may say."

Daiki saw his clay punch crushing against a metallic punch. He smiled at Doku. And opened his arms, releasing hundreds of pieces of sharp clay solidified to be as hard as steel. The pieces flew around.

"Tornado de Plumas"- Daiki said as the clay "knives" started to fly around as a tornado and towads Doku to stab him and cut him. -"You could do great things there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 am

A wall came up above the 'tornado' and slammed down crushing the clay "Hm so you attempt to recruit me yet keep attacking." Doku said.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:15 am

Daiki stopped attacking, but having both hands and part of the arms surrounded by soft clay that didn't fall or even move from it's place, as if it was hardened. Daiki looked at Doku and smiled.

"Im sorry if that was a bit overwhelmingt."- Daiki apologized. -"Yet, I dont know your answer yet, and you have proven to have the strenght to join. And a yes or a no, is what I'm demanding."

Daiki was now mantaining his usual pokerface. Unexpressive, he looked at Doku in the eyes. Would the son of a dead shichibukai join them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 pm

"Tell me...What would I gain from joining...You get a strong member but what would interest ME in joining you?" Doku said in his normal cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 pm

"Well..."- Daiki started looking at Doku.- "You get absolution for any of your past crimes, as you work for the world government you can kill pirates and feed your thirst for blood if you're that kind..."

Daiki stopped and thought for a bit before continuing.

"You will be able to go into the world government facilities and I might say... I heard you were the son of Kenjiro Nakamura. And he himself was a Shichibukai. If you want to follow his steps, it's a good start." -Daiki looked at Doku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm

"I have no past crimes and the only ones worth killing are the strong such as your self. The world government I have no interest in and I forge my own path and I will not follow in my fathers." Doku said unintersted.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 pm

"What are your interests, Doku?" -Daiki asked. He looked around.

He was the King of an island, why would he need to join a warlord crew? Everyone was scared of him, but there were things that are more important of having everyone under you. Did he know the meaning of friendship? It's not that Daiki had known much of it

"Are you looking for friendship? For a family?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)   Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Flashback Thread: Minerals and Mines, Metal and Clay (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next