One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sendo Komichi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 am

if theres something overpowered about him, just say so, i can tweak it, but the basics of his character is he just loves to fight, but he will kill if hes in the mood for it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:03 pm

every once and a while this happans... it happaned with tashi the bleach rip off to
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:07 pm

hmm... this is kind of a ripoff of zaraki kenpachi isnt it... but... i really like the idea of a swordsmen whos sole purpose in life is to fight and enjoy every moment of every fight, even if he is losing... the main reason i halfway foresaw him as ok was because of how Zoro is, like his gorilla arms. but i toned it down so that he wouldnt have any air pressure attacks like the 32 pounds cannon attack
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 pm

its not his power thats the issue here
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 pm

hmmm... well dont keep me in the dark here lol, i have no problem with altering anything that the admins may have an issue with
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:35 am

alright hows this... the sword cant break other swords, the sword itself cant break though... aaand... no soru or devistate, making him a 1 rokushiki user
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Ok, not that is matters too much, but how strong is his super strength?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:14 pm

well its not like superman superstrength hes... how should i put it... have you seen zaraki kenpachi from bleach? Id say somewhere along the lines of Luffies physical strength when NOT combined with his fruit... his strength is mainly to allow him to swing a 2H katana with one hand as if it were nothing... and to allow him to push the enemy if in a dead lock but hes not so strong as to just be all like I HIT YOU, YOU DIE!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 pm

I dont really have a problem with the devistate move, there is a character on the site who has a very similar move. Did Admin-sama say he did'nt want him to have to rokushiki?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:37 pm

yoru can use afterimages, thats all he dose infact, similar to Kuro's pussy foot manuver, but, just like Tashi the bleach rip off this is taking longer because of one simple devaition, with tashi it was that we never decided how much items you chould cary, with you its the bounty
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:06 pm

So it's just the bounty then? ...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:08 pm

yes Neutral
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:13 pm

But the limit is 30,000,000, right?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 pm

yah he sent me a PM asking to go over it, oh and tell me next time you make changes to the site
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:33 pm

well if the bounty is your main problem, i can live with 30 million, but the only reason i asked to go over was due to in character creation, it says if you want more ok it with an admin, and i figured since the character is one of the truly evil people on the site, i figured itd be appropriate for him to have a higher than normal bounty, also, considering white beards bounty is 1.5 billion shanks at 600 million and luffy at 300 million, and i think Gol D Roger was 1.2 million... (white beard above Gold D roger? i know right CRAZY!) but anywho... if you dont want higher than 30 im fine with that
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:36 pm

its not that we dont want it its just that we (admins) are to scattered to make important decisions around here
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:38 pm

well i can wait for this character to be approved, i also want the bounty high so bounty hunters come after him, so he fights more ^^
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 am

screw it... 30 million bounty, i wunna slash and hack bounce PB&J time

i changed the bounty, and im removing Soru and devestate (devestate because it relies on soru)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:39 am

yeah well hes still pretty insainly powerfull, what do you think Irrational
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 pm

KERPLAAAAAAAAW! please dont forget about sendo... and like i said, take away the Soru and the devestate, and thats fine with me, i just want a hack and slash character that enjoys fighting to the point of psychosis
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:52 pm

hes pretty rediculusly overpowered, I dont want to get complaits about him so if I get ANY we will revisit, you waited this long for a reason Neutral

APPROVED for now
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:56 pm

ill go back and edit out the soru ability now, ill look over him and see if i cant remove anything that may seem a little off to me.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 pm

no dont your approved now if you edit we'll have to do this whole thing over again
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 pm

actually i thought of something, rather than using any type of sword skill... such as a type of training like kendo or anything, he just aimlessly swings, but thanks to his strength, he can still connect blows against well trained adversaries, however he leaves openings like a revolving door... and actually... the soru was already gone when i went to check lol
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 pm

but since you say that, i wont edit him, but if complaints are arisen, which i wont be playing him in a fashion that would make him be in a god mode state, i dont think itll happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sendo Komichi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: