One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sendo Komichi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Sendo Komichi
Height:6'9"
Weight: 251lbs
Bounty: 30,000,000
Species: Human

Allegiance: None (Neutral Evil for those of you who know of D&D allignments[Neutral evil is called the "Malefactor" alignment. Characters of this alignment are typically selfish and have no qualms about turning on their allies-of-the-moment. They have no compunctions about harming others to get what they want, but neither will they go out of their way to cause carnage or mayhem when they see no direct benefit to it. An example would be an assassin, who has little regard for formal laws but does not needlessly kill. A villain of this alignment can be more dangerous than either lawful or chaotic evil characters, since he is neither bound by any sort of honor or tradition nor disorganized and pointlessly violent.])

Home Village / Ocean: Grand Line, Village unknown

Appearance: Black unkempt hair, a gray sleeveless shirt with black pants and black boots with steel plating on the toes. he wears a black Scarf around his nose and mouth and a chain as a belt. he also wears white medical wraps around his wrists and hands, though he is uninjured. he also has a skull and crossbones tattoo on his right upper arm.
Sendo Komichi 5444531

History: Sendo's Father, who had been a great swordsmen back when he traveled the world, had collected many great swords from every corner of the earth. He stored these in a Shed, seperated from the main house in the back yard. One day, He came home and noticed that the door to the shed had been opened, instinctively grasped a sword from the wall that was being used as a decoration, and rushed forward into the opening to confront whoever had done it. When he opened the door and looked around, he saw his son who was grasping the hilt of a sword in his right hand. His father, infuriated at his son for having entered the shed filled with his most prized possessions, lifted his hand to hit the 12 year old boy as punishment. However, before he could bring his hand down upon Sendo, it had been sliced off by the very son he was about to hit. In pain, and going through shock, the father turned to his son, and looked him the eyes. Sendo's eyes were glazed over, as if he weren't even conscious, however, the strange grin he had on his face told the father otherwise. Immediately, the father looked to see which sword Sendo had been holding on to. It was his worst nightmare, and the only word the father muttered from his frothing, blood filled mouth before he died from being skewered and carved up by his own son was... Mura...masa... Sendo set out on a journey in order to kill anyone who he thought might give him excitement. Slaying thousands through the course of his 17 year journey, we come to the present time...

Personality: Blood thirsty and psychotic, Unfearing of death or injury, he gladly cuts through anyone he thinks would give him even the slightest bit of enjoyment, though also gets enjoyment from being cut up himself, seeing it as a truly wonderful fight to the death.

Ship Name: Shura Seishou
Ship Flag: White Flag spattered with blood

Special Abilities: EXTREMELY skilled with his sword the muramasa, Uses it in his right hand. Super strength due to the curse of the blade. 2 rokushiki user, Tekkai Kenpo

Learned Techniques:
1 ) Tekkai Kenpo, Arm Bar (Sendo Makes his left arm as solid as a steel bar, and rams it into the opponents neck causing them to backflip)
2 ) Tekkai Kenpo, Barrier of Ruin (Sendo uses his left arm as a shield, blocking all types of melee weapon attacks, though he some times takes a bit of damage even through the block)
3 ) Downward slash (Slashing downwards with enough force to shatter the ground beneath his feet)
4 ) Forward thrust (Thrusting the Muramasa forward with the velocity of a bullet)
5 ) Cross slash (Slashes quickly downward from the upper right then downward from the upper right diagonally, creating an X slash that is difficult to block)
6 ) Intimidate (With a murderous intent and bloodthirsty aura unlike any other person on the planet, simply looking into the eyes of Sendo can send chills down even the most courageous of men spines, reducing their morale and willingness to fight)
7 ) Tendon rip (Slashing at a tendon, be it the achilies to slow or stop the movement of someones legs, or a tendon in the wrist to prevent usage of a hand)

Weapons / Items: Muramasa

Goals: To fight anyone who deems themselves to be "Strong"

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:39 pm

you realise that you can not move when using normal tetkai or it breaks and that you are less protected against energy based attack....
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:27 am

im talking about the tekai kenpo that the wolf dude uses (forgot his name) from cp9. he could move while useing it, and i have no problem being vulnerable to energy blasts, this character is all about getting up in someones face and exchanging blows ^^ kind of a sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7) / zaraki kenpachi (bleach) mix with a little bit of gatsu (Berserk)

but back on topic, are you saying that unless i specialize in say... only tekkai, i cant have the tekai kenpo? cause i kinda like that devistate move, its all kinds of slice and dice goodness
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:11 pm

tetkai kempo is not a technique it is a style, good thing we cleared this up, feal free to edit now and maybe give yourself some tetkai kempo techniques
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 pm

ok, its edited
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:08 am

admin-sama? i edited the thingy, is it approved yet?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:36 am

sory, I was busy with your father coming home for the first time in months (been cooking alot)

the bounty was to be the first higher than any ones ever before so it may take a while
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:09 am

oh ok, understandable ^^ wasnt sure if you just like, forgot about it lol, btw, i plan on having this guy kind of a lone ranger type dude, showing up in open rp's just to fight strong guys assuming its ok with the makers of the particular rp branch
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:09 am

reminds me of Rasher (my char)
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:29 am

i looked for this "rasher" but i couldnt find him, im somewhat curious, i want to read his sheet, also, you have a character named jace "white hands" rills, thats a bad arse fruit i must say ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:33 am

Rasher = http://z10.invisionfree.com/Justice_Force/index.php?showtopic=25

yes all my fruits are amasing, I made the dominion fruit but no one wannted it
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:41 am

what rp is that for? it doesnt seem like a OP RP. and the main difference between your rasher and my sendo, is yours would classify as chaotic evil, whereas my dude is neutral evil (sorry for using DND alignments, but its so easy to use lol)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:45 am

he's on the justice force..... sure he dose not want to be but still, he even becomes the main protagonist in part 2 of the anime (futaba-go, hawk, iggy and I are writing))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:46 am

oooh neat
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:52 am

I need to make his history more traumatic, how can I?

thats the nice part about Rasher, everyone wines about their "Hard lives" in the past and his is much worce but he dosnet even bring it up
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:45 pm

well its only traumatic if you dont like it, from what i can tell, your rasher is off his freakin rocker, so hes not in any position to say that his past is traumatic, cause he very may have well enjoyed it...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm

no he did not..... really Neutral
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:09 pm

oh, i didnt read all of it... >.> anyways though... lol hows it looking for getting the bounty approved? cause thats the only thing preventing approval at this point right?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:17 pm

mushi mushi? anyone there? hmmmm... how alone i feel... i want to slice into people with this character... well... dont forget about it ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:59 pm

oh right theres been something I have been nmeaning to ask you, you have no doubt noticed that no one else has pics in their sigs, there is a reason for that...
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 pm

is it a bad thing then i take it?

i can take it off, i just like being able to see the characters im using, it kinda gives me ideas on how they'd move, but, as i said, not a big deal. ^^ BUT! about the approval of my character, you are avoiding that question =P
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:35 pm

you CAN post the tekteks on the SHEETS
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:36 pm

STILL AVOIDING! i bite at your ankles...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:47 pm

no seriously why havent you? ((steel ankles))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:13 am

dunno... i just always put the pics in my sigs, and i give a somewhat detailed description for sheets...

back to approving sendo though... (Diamond teeth)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sendo Komichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sendo Komichi   Sendo Komichi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sendo Komichi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: