One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)

Go down 
+3
Karasu(the crow)
Maxulus
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:17 pm

MAXIMILLION (LAND)

"A gift? I see..." Maximillion said to Wally as he grabbed the package with the potions which would be useful for healing. "This is going to be quite useful... I have a feeling that this will be used the way it should really be used. Who knows... I might even use it against Jason." Maximillion commented with a tone in his voice which was not changing. Then, he greeted Wally for the last time before he turned his back and looked at all his crewmates which were looking for him. It was about time for themselves to set sail as well... And more importantly, it was about time for himself to punish Wako.

"Now, now... It is about time to set sail, I guess!" Maximillion said and he started walking towards Colonel Royale in order to finally leave from the island on which he had just met his friend.

As the ship was flying above the ship of the Black Cross Pirates from the opposite site, Maximillion was looking at it from his cabin. He looked at the ship and he said "Well, Wally... Till we meet again... Hmphmphmphmphmphmph!". The Dusk Pirates had finally left from Hail Shower Island and they were finally setting sail towards the New World!

[End of the thread. Btw, nice post Shad0w Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 am

[[Drum]]

The man sat on the throne, the ice seemed have frosted the sides, the area was very much in destruction. Tiberius sat on the throne , his sword stuck in the cold frosted ground in front of him. He looked up to the soldier "The Dark King has returned, and i have waited for so long...."
The soldier also reported "Sir.... we had reports that the Lightning Beast Satoshi Miroku was here, along with the royal shichibukai Gael Illura ....." Some of the remnants of the Black Cross gasped and grumbled, but Tiberius held up his saints hand. "It matters not... our paths will cross again the New world.... we will not leave this place till the time is right....... our place of destiny is by the dark kings side anyway......." Tiberius returned to his seat on the throne, his mask hiding the look on his face. He will go the New World one way of the other.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 am

THREAD'S CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3