One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)

Go down 
+3
Karasu(the crow)
Maxulus
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Quincy went with the others to the meeting room. He was feeling quite tense being in the same room as the shadow cross pirates, but he was ready for anything to go south. Just because he wasn't young anymore doesn't mean he can't kick ass. Quincy refused the whiskey and cigars since his bladder or lungs couldn't handle them. "I don't care what we talk about. I just don't want any of these youngsters to touch me pudding. All the rice on this ship is mine and the tea." Quincy took a sip of his cup of green tea. Nice tea.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:51 pm

The crew sits down, well, most of them, Sabres, being a bit too tall and massive to sit down and be confortable, decided to simply stand up, crossing his arms and yawning, obviously not that much interested in dialogues. He looks towards Frank when he talks, and responds back with a "I dont know, we should instead just go cause some havoc !!"
Wally: Ah, excuse Sabres, he is not the talking time. Truth is, none of us is, right ? Hahahaha, anyway, Maximillion, I'd like to tell you a few things before we get to the main topic .. I'd like to talk about .. my defeat.
Suigo simply smokes his cigar, sitting down relaxed, while Dude is already drinking from a bottle of whiskey. Wally takes a more relaxed position, and takes a bottle too, but he pours some of the inside to a glass instead, and offers to "cheers" with Maximillion, before speaking again.
Wally: In no way I want to say that you should be scared or anything, I know that a man like you is a formidable warrior, but, you should still be cautious here in the New World, cause of this man .. Jason, the Flying Hermit .. !!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:37 pm

MAXIMILLION (MEETING ROOM)

"Hm? The Flying Hermit? I have heard that epithet somewhere before... Actually, no... I know it much better... Even if I never met him before personally, I remember that he was one of your subordinates. Am I right?" Maximillion said with a serious look on his face, as he grabbed his glass of whiskey, accepting the "cheers" of his ally. Then, he drank a few droplets of it and placed his glass down to continue saying "So... What you want to tell me is that this guy actually betrayed you... Am I right? I really cannot see why otherwise you would call him such a threat even if he used to serve under you before." before looking at Wally to see how he would react at his words, if he was right.

MANTA (SHIP'S ROOMS)

As Wako was making a fuss and was throwing his marbles around, Manta was not suspicious about whatever he was doing. As a result, he was guarding the place in case Wako was about to get out and continue causing some havoc. In case he would do so, Manta would instantly turn him into a chicken in order to stop him... He did not want the meeting to go bad, after all.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Wakos worst case scenario had taken place, the green marble he forgot had acid in it touched the wall beside him and made a very low pop, once that happened a hole was seen on the wall.. Wakos imagination grew wild, he could finally escape!! His only alternative was his balloon weapon, and odds are Manta would try to kill him if he used it.. but it was worth it if he could get some food.

Taking out the balloon in his pants, Wako started to pump some air inside of it with his mouth, eventually it grew and grew to the point of 8 feet.. Wako then stood on a table that was laid out on mantas room and jumped on the balloon, taking out a sharp card that he then made touch the top of the balloon.. then it happened.

The second Wako touched the balloons top he was sent flying into the air, moving over the hole he created accidentally, and sent flying into the room beside him and then some, eventually stopping 2 rooms later. Wako stood up confused, what could he have POSSIBLY done wrong? thinking Manta might've been blasted by the sudden air attack Wako left the room with both hands in his pocket, whistling like nothing had happened and left the room he was on.. he might've just pissed off 3 roommates without knowing it.. after leaving the room Wako continued walking towards the cafeteria.

Wako stood on the hallway of the ship, his eyes in tears as he put both his arms into the air. "FREEDDOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!" Wako started walking after his dramatic entrance into the hall, and headed towards the kitchen the crew had.. Wako would probably aim to eat some meat, since this near death experience with manta took a lot out of him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Wally grins, and takes another gulp off his glass, before putting his hards on the table, the elbows on the table, and his fingers in frond of his face, each finger connectin with the correspondive finger of the other hand.
Wally: It's not that he betrayed me that makes me say he's dangerous. After all, he is a pirate, like we all are. It's not even about the fact that he overpowered me .. although, that is still something impressive .. mufufu" *his eyes point for a moment to his torso, where the scar is visible* "But it's .. his mind that we should all be concerned. Tho, I do plan on getting back to him ! Hahahaha .. for this one, and other things, I'd like to know, you are still willing to be an ally with me ? Or does the change of the Titles has changed your view about things like that ? That's what I wanted to ask you, face to face .. I dont think it would be right to just sent you a letter or something, men are supposed to talk face to face, am I wrong ?! Wee-haha ! !"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 pm

"I see..." Maximillion said as he drank some more whiskey while listening to Wally's words. It seemed that this guy that Wally was talking about was too dangerous... Maximillion expected Wally to say that he was just worrying because of Jason's presence because of the fact that he was strong. However, Wally seemed to not worry about that... And if he did not worry about the strength of the man who managed to defeat him and made him look actually weaker than he was, then that guy was really something. "I guess he is quite wicked if he makes you worry about his mind. Who knows what he has in his mind at the moment or where he is..." Maximillion remarked before he took a deep breath to listen to Wally's next question. The former yonkou was asking the new yonkou to learn if they still were allies. Maximillion smiled and he looked towards Wally. He took another deep breath and he answered "As I said to Suigo before... Do you really think that I would ever bite the hand of the man who once fed me? We still are allies and we shall always be... Together, we shall become... the Pirate Kings." before he looked towards his own scars. "I know how it is to leave a battle with a scar, Wally. So, if I ever happen to encounter that guy, I am going to get him to you. However, I also have a request from you. If you ever happen to meet Derge Namikaze the senior of the marines, do not show any mercy. That guy... You should be pretty sure that he is worse than the flying hermit... To be able to cause me so many scars... He is very strong... And he is not even a devil fruit user, like us. You should be careful... I do not want you to bring him to me, if you find him. I just want you to eliminate him, if possible." Maximillion told to Wally afterwards, in order to warn him and in order to learn from the former yonkou's answer if he was eager to do what Maximillion would do for him; to defeat and kill one of his biggest enemies.

MANTA (SHIP'S ROOMS)

Manta was guarding the place for quite a while. However, Wako did not seem to be making any fuss... Who knew what happened. Could he have slept or not? Manta did not know... It could be a smart trick of the clown to make him open the door and check if he was already. As a result, Manta did not do anything and he guarded the door to block Wako from coming out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Wally: Perfect .. exactly what I wanted to hear. And I have heard about the man, quite a ferocious foe. But don't you worry, from that moment this guy will be considered a "wanted" man from me, and everyone that still raises my flag ! And I want to believe that there are still many to do so, mufufu. Be sure that if he is unlucky enough to cross paths with me, he wont get away alive.
He gets up and extents his hand again, giving a tight, strong handshake to Maximillion.
Wally: First one was to greet an old friend, this one is to re-establish our alliance and interest in the same common goal .. to become Kings then !
Suigo: Two super criminals with strong warriors on their side, re-establishing their alliance ..
Dude: Seems like the New World is to experience .. muufufu ..
Sabres: History in the making !!! Jaaaahahahaha !
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 pm

"Thank you very much... Wally." Maximillion said with a smile on his face, as he got up from his chair and gave a tight and strong handshake to Wally to re-establish the alliance. Those two... If they worked together, Maximillion was pretty sure that they could bring out miracles. Wally was as dangerous as himself. And if those two were combined together, they could form an ultimate alliance that would bring nothing but disaster not to the whole Grand Line but to the New World, as well. "So, I guess it is done, then." Maximillion continued saying before he stopped the handshake and grabbed a Den Den Mushi which he had right next to his papers on the desk. He was calling somebody...

MANTA (SHIP'S ROOMS)

"Pero, pero... Pero, pero... Pero, pero..." a Den Den Mushi rang in Manta's pockets. The cook of the Dusk Pirates swiftly grabbed it and answered it, only to find out that it was Maximillion.
Manta: Yes?
Maximillion: It is me... We are probably done talking, so I want you to release the clown. You know, brother, even if I do not like parties, this time we shall have one. We are celebrating the re-establishment of an ultimate alliance...
Manta: Brother... Are you serious? The clown is going to embarrass us!
Maximillion: Manta... We need a clown for the party... Plus, are you doubting my orders?
Manta: No, Maximillion... I am just pointing out that you will regret it. Unless, you want me to turn him into a chicken to cook him of course.
Maximillion: There is no way I would offer this shit to my friends to eat... I am sure that he would be annoying even as a roasted chicken. I just want him to entertain us.
Manta: I get it... I am going to unlock him I guess...
Maximillion: Good... Take him to the deck... We are going to come, soon.
Then, as Maximillion was about to close the line a few seconds later, an angry yell was heard. It was clearly Manta... Wako had done something that really annoyed him.
Manta: That bastard!
Maximillion: Hm? What happened?
Manta: He destroyed my rooms and create many holes in the walls... HE EVEN SEEMS TO HAVE MESSED WITH MY KITCHEN.
Maximillion: Do not worry about this, Manta... When the party ends, he will be punished. I will get Ellen to fix the walls, too, so there is no need to worry...
Manta: Whatever...
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Wako managed to find the kitchen.. it seemed a little messy, but it was worth his ingenious plan to escape using a random balloon. With this in mind Wako took the first peace of meat he found in the fridge well cooked, and shoved it down his throat. He was starving by that point, and noticed it looked like a roasted duck.. he barely ever eats ducks, but in this case he would pretend it was chicken. Wako then took out one of his cards and stabbed the meat so he could take out chunks of it, tears going down his cheeks as he enjoyed the delicious meal.

"This is.. FUCKING DELICIOUS!!", Wako was so excited he raised his hands up and made a random yell that would probably echo through the halls. "YEEEAAAAHH!!! I'm eating Duck foreverr!!!". Wako took a random blue marble and through it against the wall, as it popped some clear slippery goo gushed out of it and started to run down the wall like water would. Wako took the Duck like it was a football and ran through it, eventually skying through the kitchen while putting some food in his mouth, to him this really was paradise.

"Manta.. I have misjudged you, only an angel would make food like this.. you are still a crazy psycho, but a crazy psych that makes awesome duck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Quincy was getting tired of this talk "If you have been to the new wold then how about giving us some tips? That place is legendary for being the hardest sea even for the most experienced pirates. You have knowledge that could prove very useful to our journey." Quincy bent toward Max's ear "We are not really going to share one piece with this guy are we?" he whispered. Quincy waited patiently for wally to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:41 am

Wally turns his attention to Quincy, and smirks. He points towards the side where the sea is.
Wally: This sea is trully, a hell, that's basically all you need to remember. Even for pirates of our caliber, this place can become our grave if we go in carelessly. The island which I was defeated for example .. was an island where everything was sharp, even a small flower was sharp and hard enough to leave a slash imprint on metal. Unfortunately for me, that was really a useful island for that bastard to take full advantage of. Hahahaha ! You will be fine, as long as you dont rush in too recklessly tho .. you do have the special Log for this sea, hm ?
Wally turns to Maximillion again.
Wally: Before we begin our party, there's something else I wanted to ask you my friend .. it's about a man of my crew. Tiberius Mandrake in fact. Unfortunately I haven't heard about him in a very long time. Is there any update you could give me ? I know that there's no way he will be defeated or killed, but still, I've missed that bastard's presence ! Hahahaha !

Meanwhile, out in the open, some of the Black Cross pirates are outside of the protection zone, in some uniforms similar to the protective ones Dude and Suigo were wearing. A large creature, a mammouth, only at least twice the size of the normal one, is laying down, not moving. One of the pirates holds a sword, resting on his shoulder, while another one holds a spear. "Oi, Maha, there's another of those white tiger-things coming your way, guess it saw the corpse of that freakin elephant !"
A big, basically half the size of that mammouth, tiger-looking creature, with a white fur and very large frond teeth, is slowly walking towards Maha, growling. "Show that cat that we are not scared of those shitty animals in that land ! Hahaha !" another one says.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Upon listening to the whispering of Quincy, Maximillion did not say a thing, as if he did not listen at all. He could not answer because the answer would definitely cause problems. Wally should not find out that a few of the Dusk Pirates were not trusting him and so, Maximillion acted as if he did not listen to a thing at all. Instead, he preferred to answer to the question of Wally. The captain of the Dusk Pirates said "Oh well... To be honest, I have only listened about Tiberius from various bounty posters, although, one night in Drum Island, I actually saw a figure that looked like himself while I was inspecting my new ship from afar. I cannot be sure about if the figure was him, though as I barely looked towards the figure before it disappeared...".

MANTA (SHIP'S ROOMS)

Seeing what Wako had done, Manta was completely angered. However, as his brother needed him, Manta decided to not say a thing for that time. Instead, he wanted to act as if he forgave Wako, despite the fact that he wanted to punch him in the face more than anything else... And turn him into a chicken... And do many other various things to him that only a psychopath would do... However, he closed his fist strongly to stop his body from wanting to punch him and with a voice that was speaking words with difficulty, he said "Thank you, Wako-sama... Your words are really appreciated... I will offer you as much food as you want... However, I need you to offer the crew and our allies your godlike powers and get to the deck so that you can give a lecture to us and to our hosts. Will you do that, please?". Manta was very, very angry with himself for saying that. He had no other choice, though, and the fact that Maximillion noted that Wako would be punished later, made the lies much more enjoyable as he was desperately awaiting for the moment he would torture Wako while he would get punished by Maximillion.

MAHA (ON THE LAND)

Seeing the big tiger, Maha was about to start acting. Apparently, the new rookie pirate that joined the Black Cross Pirates recently before they went to the New World and Wally suffered his defeat at the hands of Jason, was responsible for protecting the weak members of the crew in case a wild beast of the island appeared. And so it happened. A big white tiger was moving towards him and it was looking at him. He should take it down in order to prove to his crew mates that he was really strong. That way, he would earn their respect... "Hm..." he said, as he unsheathed his sword. "You look like a strong animal..." he remarked before he started running towards it in order to slash it.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Wako stopped the second he heard Mantas words, tears of joy swarming down his face. He could only nod with his right fist close to his chest, and walked into the deck.. but what was the lecture Manta wanted Wako to do?

Manta? What is the lecture you need me to do?Wako was still walking with a smile on his face to the deck, he was called 'godly' because his powers of being awesome had made someones mouth foam. They probably needed his help to negotiate tactics and plans to take over an island, since psychos are incapable of doing things like that without assistance.. yes another rumor Wako made up without him knowing it. His strength must also be 'godly' because he was the only person in the crew that WASN'T crazy, so maybe in their world normal people are 'gods'.. yes, Wako nodded his head agreeing to his thoughts, to them Wako must be a deity of some sort. Wako assumed a pose mid-conversation; his arms assumed a position trying to show off muscle he didn't have. To any other person Wako would look semi buff, but not to the exaggerated amount he was trying to pull off. Wako though was stuck in his own world, a world where he was the sane person on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Wally: I see .. hmmm, I really hope Hawks could find him and tell him of our position and plans .. oh well, Tiberius is Tiberius, I will surely see him again, this man's a super fighting machine, there's no way he can be harmed by anyone in the Grand Line ! Hahahahaha !!! But well, let us celebrate now hm?

Where the tents are, the crew is watching Maha and the tiger, apparently they want to see if he is really good enough to have authority over them. Since none of them could beat that creature one on one, if Maha could beat it then he would surely be something else. The tiger sees Maha run towards it, and leaps in the air. It then attempts to stomp Maha on the ground, using one of it's large paws.

Far away, Drum Kingdom, inside the palace.
A man enters a large room, running. He falls down a few times, apparently he's somewhat injured, as well as heavily dizzy. Some other people, after they see him for a little while, approach him. "What's the meaning of this ? Explain yourself !!"
Cebros: Oi oi, you guys calm down, dont you see, he is obviously a soldier of this country. For him to enter here tho .. let him speak.
Spoiler:
The soldier is gasping, but then manages to say "T-they are coming .. they are coming !!!"
Cebros turns to another man, sitting on the throne, and a large blade is stuck in the floor in frond of him.
Cebros: Looks like it's starting .. so what do we do now .. Dark Clown ?!!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:51 am

"Indeed." the captain said with a smile on his face and he started moving out of the room. As he started moving, he looked towards Quincy and Frank who spoke few to none words during the meeting and he told them to get up so that they would move and start their preparations for the party. "Shall we go?" Maximillion said as he was leaving and he waited for his allies to follow him... A few seconds later, they started following him and soon the crew moved towards the deck of the ship, where Ellen and Lappy was. Maximillion looked towards Lappy with a strange look on his face. He seemed to be looking at something. He was watching at a swordsman who was fighting with a white tiger...

MAHA (ON THE LAND)

The weak swordsman of the Black Cross Pirates was having a short struggle with the tiger. Apparently, it seemed to be fast enough to dodge his first attack and not only that, but it also attempted to strike him with its paw. However, before the paw had reached him, Maha grabbed his sword and stabbed through it with great force, before he pulled his sword back and left a big hole in the tiger's paw. Then, with a serious look on his face, he jumped towards it and he sliced it at its right side, before he grabbed his sword with both hands in order to use a more powerful slash on the white tiger that was enough to cut off its head. Maha had just emerged victorious.

"Interesting..." Maximillion said and he grabbed a Den Den Mushi. He swiftly called somebody and he said to an unknown person "Wow... I just realized that the Black Cross Pirates have another strong swordsman, just like you, except from the "Black Katana". You may have to come to introduce yourself... The party is about to begin, soon, anyway.".

MANTA (SHIP'S ROOMS)

"Well, you have to just tell them whatever you want, Wako-sama to spread all of them your wisdom. It is that simple...". Manta barely managed to say this lie to Wako that completely disgusted him. However, he could not do anything else. He had to convince Wako to do whatever Maximillion said and that was the only way he could do that. Wako was a big idiot, after all. He would probably think that Manta was lying...

[Timeskip that we got at the deck, btw, Crow, in your post]
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 am

He just finished to tie up his cape, he slowly opened the door of his room and didn't even closed it after going outside. He was no quite sure where the door to deck is because he was new and the ship was quite big. He looked around a little bit, and just walked the way he thought it would be right. And because of his strong senses, he was right. He opened the door to deck and the first thing he did when getting out was looking how dark it is even though it was day. He saw it was hailing quite big ice rocks outisde, but he was safe as the ship was covered with some kind of a roof because of the hail. So covered his long hair with the hood that lead down formed into a cape. Even though the hail couldn't reach him he felt safer that way. He wasn't dressed as he is most of the time. Yes he had his hooded cape but he actually always wears it. But beside that he was wearing his black T-shirt and some weird blue trausers which weren't his and didn't even had a belt so he was caring his katana and it's sheet in his hand. He also had the black boots on but not his normal big socks under them. With his hood on nathan looked first left and then right looking a little bit around.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 am

Wako was in the middle of the party, drinking Syrup as a good substitution for alcohol.. mainly because he thought it was, since it obviously wasn't. For some odd reason he felt like something was expected of him.. he was in the middle of the party, and frankly he felt like he was SUPPOSED to say something, mainly because Manta asked him to give a speech.. but what would the speech be about? Oh yes, the one subject Wako knows everything if not anything about.. Selling strings.

Wako reached deep inside his pants, as if he were searching for something, the deeper his hand reached inside the more noise could be heard of objects being scrambled on or over, finally Wakos face got much more delighted as he got a handful of colorful strings and dumped them on his head for decoration. If he was going to give a lecture about anything, it would be while selling his strings. Many of these psychos would see the strings and automatically want to buy them, just as the fashion statement was made Wako put a big sign on his head:

"100,000,000 Belli per string"

Wako managed to pull all of that off with a straight face. Taking out his favorite act.. the bomb balloon. Wako saw Sabres in the crowd and blew on the balloon till it reached 8 feet in height. Once Wako finished he walked towards him and handed him the balloon forgetting that if it ever popped.. 50 feet around the area would be blown away by the compressed air. Wako managed to keep a serious face as he attempted to put a piece of string on Sabres head.. if he tried the product, the mans odds of buying it would increase 100%!!!!

Next Wako got the urge to show people his card collection, but that would come in another time.. business was in the making!!

Wako had forgotten the most basic rule of animal shaping balloons... the animal shaping part, so what he handed Sabres was a simple giant Balloon with absolutely nothing done to it, Wako started sweating repeatedly until an idea crossed his mind.. yes, crazy people would easily fall for it.

"If you squint real hard, you can see a spaceship.. ridden on by a donkey in blue pajamas being followed by an evil monster mother ship that wants to destroy it and use its blue Pajamas to take over the world." (No commas intended) Wako nodded to his own statement.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 am

Down at the tents, the pirates applaud and cheer on Maha and his victory over that fearsome animal. A large pirate, almost twice Maha's size comes and pulls up the tiger's head laughing, while another crewmate comes and gives Maha a friendly hit on his back laughing "You sure are a tough one, kid; no wait, master Maha ! Yihahaha !" then he turns to the large one "Oi, Den, let's go and slice up some meat out of these, the guys have to be hungry !"

Up in the flying ship ..
The party has started already, and apparently Suigo is at a corner, drinking and watching at the frenzy.
Suigo: Fill me up a whiskey, make it double. No wait, triple ..
Wally is actually singing and making some sort of dance theme alongside Dude and Sabres, part of the finale being like "Cause Dark King is the BOMB !!" and a weird pose.
Sabres is then being harashed by Wako, but looks surprizingly calm, unlike his usual self, which would probably be to attack him.
Dude: Oi, Wally, you did ordered Sabres to be calm no matter what, right ?
Wally: I think you can already see that ! Haahahaha !
Sabres: *to Wako* What if I eat it instead ?!!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:55 am

MAXIMILLION (IN THE PARTY)

As the plans for the alliance proceeded, even if Maximillion did not really like it, he decided to sing a song in order to praise his ally that helped him very much in reaching his current status as one of the emperors of the sea. For a single moment, he started hesitating, but seeing that everybody was acting strangely in that party, except from Wako who was still being an idiot, Maximillion got up and said "Well, well... Now that we have had our conversation, it is about time for me to sing... Wally, even if I do not like singing, especially in front of people, you are a man that worths praise and so I shall sing a song for you... Come on, Frank. Play me the song."

[OOC: Listen to this song to listen to the music. The words with Bold below are the words I replaced from the original song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-uYJHgxldo ]

"Wa-lly is back to bring his wrath upon the sea,
Jason can't be rid of him not that easily
and like all who dare defy him he will learn his lesson well
never toy with a man like him...

Suigo and Sabres!
Loyal fighters, strong as the tide
greatest warriors, hasten to his side...
Right now!
Wally needs you
Crush enemy fools...
Make them writhe!!!!!

What a feeble human no I can't believe my eyes
such a traitor hermit who is fighting for his price
without your precious captain who is crazy with revenge
I suppose I sympathize...

Suigo and Sabres!
Loyal fighters, strong as the tide
greatest warriors, hasten to his side...
Right now!
Wally needs you
Smash enemy fools...
Make them writhe!!!!!

This is not the end my friends, I swear he just began
It's not over until the Dark King has won!!!"

Even Maximillion sang... That was a real party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:56 am

On the deck Quincy just sat on the deck not really involved in the party. He smirked at these guys made idoits out of themselves. These hooligans don't know how to party. Back in his day, Quincy threw such a wild party that the entire bounced up and down. He just sat in a corner drinking his green tea. "Hey thats not how you sing that song. This is how you sing 'Ohhhhhhh cough cough I think I coughed up a lung'" Quincy laid on the deck trying to catch his breath. His old lungs couldn't handle singing.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 am

"Sure you can ea- wait what?" Wako thought he misheard what the man had said, there was no way a normal man would.. well Wako had just reminded himself all of these people were crazy, and obviously needed more time to 'understand' what a balloon was for.. in other words Wako had to teach them how to use a balloon.

"Balloons are not for eating!! They are for... for.. what are balloons for?" It was a conundrum, what was the fascination with a balloon based on? This was obviously one of those few questions even Wako had no answer to, but he couldn't leave the man without an answer.. then it hit him, an old memory. "I wouldn't eat the balloon, since I THINK the balloon has too much air in it.. it MAY explode with compressed air.." Just as Wako said this he took several steps backwards till he got behind someone; he didn't really bother to check for facial identity.

"Alright, now you can eat it.. just remember that by biting it you signed a verbal contract of it NOT being my fault and telling Manta about it" Wako put one of the strings on his head in front of him, in his world the string would protect him.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 pm

When Nathan arrived on the deck he saw the party but wasn't in a mood to be in it. So he just wanted to sit somewhere down and ewlax a little bit. When he was looking for a nice place he saw Quincy in the corner drinking tea. He first looked weird but then decided to go to him. He walked slowly towards Quincy and just dropped on his ass before Quincy. He layed his sword next to his left hand, took of his hood and started to smile at Quincy. ''Not that much of a 'Party Hunter' I guess? Hahahaha!'' He said happily while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Wally laughs and hits Maximillion's back friendly.
Wally: Waaahahaha, how kind of you my friend ! Come, let's drink more, and more, and more, and let us sing back to you too ! Hahaha !!
Dude: Hey, why am I not in the song ?!!
Sabres looks at the balloon, then goes to bite it, looking at Wako trying to hide himself, then grins and kicks the balloon rapidly, sending it flying.
Sabres: Jyaaaahahahaha, I'd rather eat some sea king meat !!!
Suigo seems to feel a bit embarrashed to see all those really strong men to act so idiotic, so he walks towards Quincy and Nathan, since he sees those 2 are the most normal ones.
Suigo: Those guys are all about frenzy after all .. hm ?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:24 pm

MAXIMILLION (PARTY!)

"Indeed!" Maximillion said and he drank a glass of whiskey at once, seemingly without getting affected. It was quite strange but Maximillion looked as if the alcohol was not affecting him at all, even if he was rarely seen drinking before... That was strange... Very, very strange... Even Manta, his brother, was surprised with that. And so... The party of the Dusk Pirates continued taking place and lasted for quite a while until the crew finally slept. The next day the crew was about to set sail and finally set out to the New World...

[Shall we end the thread Shad0w?]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 pm

One day after that party, that large long lasting party that made even the alchohol-resistant Suigo have an awful headance the next day, the New Black Cross Pirates are also, like the Dusk Pirates, assembiling and preparing to set sail after 3 months. Wally visits Maximillion's ship once more, only with Dude this time, who is carrying a box. Wally grins, and greets Maximillion with a mighty handshake.
Wally: Good morning there, hopefully your head's in a good condition after yesterday weee-hahahaha !! .. anyway, I have a small token of alliance for you here, it's inside that box. Inside you will find a detailed number of cures about several diseases you can find in those seas as well as .. mufufu, Vigor-Potion, courtesy to my doctor's Horu Horu no Mi ability. It WILL come in handy, trust me.
After that, he waves at him, and the crew, and as he turns his back, he says "We will meet again soon enough .. when we do, be sure that I will be back to my former powers, if not stronger, Weee-hahahaha ! We shall make this world, bow to us ! Till we meet again, Maximillion !!"
After all that, the two men went down and back to their ship. The tents can be seen there, empty now. On the ship, there's a huge amount of energy surging between the crew. The anchor is then lifted, since Dude went to his monitor room and started off Black Star's state-of-the-art enginees and machines. They all have something to say, apparently.
Sabres: Jyaaahahaha, finally off this shitty island. Be ready for my madness, New World !!
Suigo: I wonder when that Dark Clown will reach us here .. mufufu !
Dude: Alright kids, get ready to see my perfection, get ready to see the strongest ship in the world wreak havoc !! Hahahaha !!!
Wally: Jason, Nishki, Derge, Anubis .. hehehe, get ready. Cause I am back to become .. THE PIRATE KING ! ONWARDS !!!
And the ship begins to set sail, at a remarbably fast speed, towards the other side of where Maximillion's ship begun going. To the New World !

((Is that good Max ? lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next