One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Lilly & Patches used.
"Slippery weasel!" Uses Weasel like movement's they both zigzagged across the floor at high speed's and jumped out the window of the Karokee shop landing infront of the shop with cut's from the broken glass they had scrapes all over them.

Useing slippery weasel had reopened Lilly knee wound as the bandage around her leg turned from white to red. However thanks to her pain pill she felt no pain. The danger of this is simple keep fighting on a fed up lag youll be crippled.

Lilly shouted with patches on her shoulder. "Where are you coward come out and fight me? Unless your weak shit who fight's a 17 year old girl from the shadows!"

A couple of spectators gathered around to see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Daiki saw the girl escape through the window from his attack. In such a state... Didn't she feel the pain? Daiki had no idea of the effect of her pill. But that offered the girl a blind point, she wouldnt know when her body was so damaged that she couldnt keep fighting because she could feel no pain. Daiki didnt know that tho.

Daiki was still outside, he had never gone into the karaoke so that girl had commited a big mistake. Daiki was very big. When he wasnt in this form he was really agile, in this form he couldnt move so fast but he mantained his agility for something this big.

In his hand he created a big hammer and solidified it in his Clay Titan's fingers by using Clay Armament. This hammer appeared in a matter of seconds and then he smashed it against Lily who had just fallen out of the window.

"Me? A weak shit?"- Daiki spoke, his voice was thick because of the echo from the clay and everything, it didnt seem like his voice.- "Just try to fight me."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:34 pm

Soon as the Big Clay hammer attempting to smash against Lilly She and Patches used.

"Windmill COunter x2!" Lilly and Patches Bother used there Scythes to parry the powerful hammer. Suddenly Posion mushroom's grew on the clay hammer sending posion spores within 5ft of the clay hammer. The force from the hammer knocked them back a few feet. .As they parried they used the momteium and moved forward to swing a counter attack with x2 the slashing power the two scthes attempted to cut into The CLay man.

Patches arms hurt a great deal helping Lilly parry the attack however Lilly couldnt feel the horrible throbbing in her arms. "Are you the jackass trying to kill me? Whats your problem dude?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 am

Daiki saw that they managed to smash his clay hammer with his scythe attacks and they parried it. The clay hammer smashed the ground and broke into pieces full of spores, Daiki let go of the hammer avoiding contact with the spores.

As Daiki saw that both the weasel and Lilly were attacking him at the same time, he used the opportunity to try and finish them, since as they were attacking they wouldnt be able to dodge.

Daiki used his strongest attack: Clay Meteor in a size that was almost the biggest, almost the size of a yoga ball and with the greatest strenght Daiki could manage to use towards both Lilly and Patches that were together.

That attack would be their doom if they didnt dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am

Lilly Immideatly blocked with her scythe However the Clay Meteor was so powerful her devil fruit Scythe shattered into metal shards. At this Moment Patches used Slippery Weasle to move at high speed off Lilly's Shoulder and onto Daiki's.

Patches used "Peeling Flesh!" As He attempting to use his Scythe to peel off Daiki's Face.

Meanwhile as Lilly wa shit her rib cage was compelelty crushed as the bones punctured her lounges. After being knocked back like 20 feet she struggled to stand coughing up blood she started to wease.

"Why.... Its not fair... I dont even know who you are..."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:58 am

Daiki smiled inside the clay titan when he saw that his attack had hit Lilly. Although it had not killed her it had destroyed her scythe and left her seriously hurt. As the weasel tried to peel of the face of his titan he only found clay and more clay. Despite the titan's body being as hard as steel Daiki raised some clay from his body and tried to engulf Patches into the Titan, he wouldnt have any oxygen and die smothered.

At the same time Daiki rose a series of clay spikes at the sides of Lilly so she couldnt escape, they were tall and from them smaller spikes went to the sides, blocking any way of getting out without hurting the prisoner. And without a scythe the chances of destroying it were very low.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Right before patches was engulfed my the clay He flipped off Daiki with his middle finger with an angry expression on his face. Squeaking insults as the life was suffocated out of him.

Lilly now trapped by the clay spikes started to cry. Tears streaming down her said face she was in emotional pain. Patches was her only true nakama he was her best friend he was family. And now some hideous monster killed him.

"NOOOO PATCHES!!!!!! Your monster... WHy?!!!" Spitting up more blood and weasing as her voice trembled with anger Lilly was slowly dieing from internal bnleeding.

(OCC OMFG I so posted this last night before the power went out but it didnt go out ugggg sorry for the wait.)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Daiki saw that the girl was suffering, in his inside he was cracking. That never happened to him... why was it happening now? Why did he feel that the girl was going through so much? But it was his mission, he couldnt let his feelings go in the middle. After all, there was a reason why he was the First Mate of the Dark Isle Assasins, a warlord crew.

Daiki walked up to the girl surrounded by the clay spikes, he wanted to end her suffering. He didnt want her to die slowly and agonizing from the bleeding. He had to tell her that he was not going to let her dieing.

"I will end your suffering, I dont want you to suffer. "-his voice was still thick inside the Clay Titan. He looked around and shot clay, wiping all the ground and lifting any pieces of clay that were left there. Not a soul could be seen in the streets, and the noise from the café was greater every minute that passed.

Daiki rose his titan hands and at the same time from the spikes that surrounded Lilly more spkes popped in direction to her... he didnt think she would be able to avoid it but he made sure that one was going to pierce through her heart and one through her head, so she would die quickly.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Not being able to move Lilly was shredded By all the Clay spikes. Before her Life was Snuffed out she whispered At Daiki with a broad smile.

"My Advenutre ends here... I Just wish I could have seen more of the world... Patches Im coming hold on... You I do not know the reason why you killed me and Patches... I Have Done nothing wrong my bounty is Zero... But That Donsent matter anymore... Someday someone will come to you sir and murder the ones you love... Then asfter seeing them die infront of your own eyes they will snuff out your hopes and dreams as you did mine... Lve your life to the fullist and fllfill your dreams before its too......Late......................."

Lilly Dernium died in a pool of her own blood Her face seemed to have a peaceful expression with remniants of tears streaming down her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Daiki was surprised by Lilly's last words... her bounty was Zero!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?! Karasu was going to kill him for this... why didnt she say that before... He had been tricked by that girl Amy, damn her! That was why he couldnt find out anything about this Lilly Dernium. Daiki felt guilty. He dissolved all of the clay spikes and lifted Lilly's corpse inside a bunch of soft clay, cleaning all the spilt blood and not leaving a sign of a fight in the street with deaths as results.

Daiki turned back into a simple human and had Patches and Lilly's corpses floating inside a mass of clay in his side. He ran towards the sea and threw the clay with the corpses inside the sea together after hardening it so much that it sunk into the ocean.

Daiki mantained a serious expression as he did all of this. He would've never killed someone innocent. But what the girl had said about someone coming and murder his loved ones... the only one that was as family to him right now was Karasu. He had to go and look for him.

Daiki stopped in the medicines store and bought lots of medicines and supplies that he was missing . He was pretty tired but he took everything to his ship: The Galatea. He set sail and started to go in direction to Marijoa, he would need to get to the New World to meet with Karasu.

Daiki felt ready for this, a bit distured by what he had done but he let his feelings get away from him. If Karasu asked, he would sure punish him for this but it was Daiki's fault for not finding out in time about her.

(THREAD CLOSED)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)   Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins Daiki and Mariana Mission: Cooking Contest: Find Lilly (Open to Unholy, Rodoku and myself)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2