One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Walking onto the mechanically advanced island from a standard marine battleship, Derge the Blood Demon had arrived at the beginning of the end. Now a wanted man, Derge had been destroying every and any vessel in his way. Marine, pirate, or fisherman; it really didn't matter. Derge slaughtered them all. He enjoyed being off of his reigns, for once. What now, what was there left? Killing Iken, then what? Derge didn't really know. All he knew was that after Iken was gone he would destroy, destroy everything. There isn't anything left for him. All he wants now is to see it all burn. The marines and pirates a like, will all burn and be buried. However none of that would matter if he didn't survive the island, if he couldn't form his army, an army of death and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 pm

(Kill Deathgore)
Derges Blood Cyborg Kill Deathgore had just finished recieving his Upgrades On Death Co. Meeting his Owner at the Dock Kill Said to Derge.
"Master Derge welcome to Death Co...."

(Death Co Schematics)
The Strongest Of the 8 Islands ruled by the 8 most intellligent minds ever known however there idenityies are also a mystery. This is a Huge Furtureistic city sperated by 5 quaderants.

Red Zone
just like the entire island of death co this Zone is filled with huge buildings the only differant isa huge dome in the center of the city rumor has it that its filled with strange animal like human creations that are reffered to as the Infestation

Blue Zone
HUge building along with a series of cyborg factories. Were citizens go to get new cybernetic parts and prolong there lifespan

Purple Zone
HUge building's along with a series of Robot factories.
known for building unique and advanced robots

GreenZone
Same as the rest of the city except this zone is known for the vast amount of Weapon and armor productionof the most advanced creations known on the grandline. Serval Cybernetic mercenary and thugs roam the street fueling there own little gang wars

YellowZone
Just like the rest of the city however has a long underground subway where rejected robots and poor humans live. The acasunally find work above letting sceintist conduct experiments on them jsut for the little belly they have to offer

(The Mysterious Rulers)
8 shadows figures sat around a table in a high building overlooking
Death CO One of them said the following.
"It seems like The One known as Blood Demon Derge had arrived here."
Another man angrily replbeyed "To our statistics hes here to slaughter us>'
A third man said in a robotic voice. "You never know maybe hes here for uprages..."
The first man said "No hes here to use us... But I see no problem with giving his the technology for the right price.
A demonic voice spoke up. "You kidding me a man with these schematics? Hes he to steal anything he can get his gubby hands on... Use our infulence to take over the world most like it..."
A Strong booming voice spoke. "Lets just monitor him for now.... After all gentleman its not everyday we get a visitor"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:40 am

Derge looked at the cyborg in front of him. It was sad, but it was one of the few things Derge held dear anymore. Even if he would stay loyal to Derge over his programming, Derge didn't want his great weapon to get damaged, just yet.

"Kill, get on the ship and await further orders." commanded Derge.

With that, Derge leaped from his location high into the air. Landing on the roof of one of the buildings, Derge then jumped to another. Soon Derge was moving at a pretty good clip using the top of the buildings to avoid anymore attention than he had already attracted. Derge had a proposition. A deal for the higher ups, a chance that they could rebuild the world anyway they wanted after he burned it to the ground, of course with the help of their technology. If they refused, Derge would just have to make them do his bidding.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 am

(Kill Deathgore)
Frowning Kill said "Damn gonna miss out on all the bloodlust. beep yes my lord!" Kill returned to the ship to await orders

(Death Co's Defnese systems)
A Flying ball with a robotic eyes floated near the Building leaper derge
"Beep boop! Scanning......Scanning.... Cling! Man known as Derge to are traveling in an unathorized matter. This Is your first warning!....Also You are currenlty In The Purple Zone "
The Eybot projected a holigrafic Map For Derge showing him his location.
"Recieving Transmission beeep!" A nerdy voice with distain spoke from the eye Bot.
"Greeting Derge I Am The Head sceintist Of The Artifical limb and Cyborg Department I would Like to Invite you to a personal meeting. I'll set the apointment to The Refuling caffei. Here we can reful our human and robotic parts to full capacity. I have much I'd like to disscuss with you about.
If You accept press this eyebot units eye to create a worm hole to this location. Clang!.... Transmission ended"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:36 am

Derge was hesitant to do anything the man said. However it seemed like an easy way to start at least. One of the heads on his side could really make a big difference if he would have to fight any of the others. Derge had to have a back up plan, however. Blood oozed from the pours in Derge's leg until a large pool filled the top of on the the buildings.

"Blood Eye Clone"

Forming a large box around Derge, he was completely cut off from view. However with in moments, what seemed to be Derge emerged from the box of blood. It placed it's hand on the eye as the voice had instructed. With Derge's mastery of his fruit he is now able to create clones with real looking flesh with his blood transformation technique.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:47 am

The Eye bot Beeped as derges blood filled the roof "Littering Second Warning: Calling cleaning bots"

A Worm hole Opened transporting Derge or what ever clone touched the Eye robot to the The Refuling caffei.

A Cyborg waved at him or his clone from the table. "Derge I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 am

"Yeah, something like that." said the clone of Derge. "Now let's get down to business. I'm hear for an army to destroy the world. Don't get me wrong, I have no desire to rule it. I just want to see it all burn. Now I'm willing to spare DeathCo and yourself if you're willing to help me. Just imagine it, a blank slate. You can recreate the world as you see fit, and all you have to do, is swear allegiance to me." said the clone. "Oh and by the way, your drones really shouldn't go anywhere near that box." warned the Derge look alike.

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Listening to Derges clone talk The Cyborg smiled merrily at Derg's clone as he sipped on his coffee. A Robot Servant put a Mocha infront of Derges clone as well.

After Derges clone finished talking the cyborg leaned closer to derge and said.
"Theres not profiet in the destruction of the world Derge..... I mean sure we could go through the trouble of acuring resorces ourself... But thats besides the point. Why should Death Co hand you the key for the destruction of the world. Ahahahahaha! I mean Your petty threats isnt giving us motivation. We do not need you Derge.... However I will offer you a counter offer.
We at Death Co are willing to lend you a small force 5 cyborgs, 5 mantis bots, 1 Spider bot and 2 of our soilders along with a powersuit and weapon to your desposal. And in return for these services We will take the amount of 2,000,000,000 belli."

Meanwhile cleaning bots desperatly dry to mop up derges blood on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 pm

"Profit? Are you really that small minded? Who needs profit, when you can have it all for free? Money will mean nothing, the only thing that will is what is left. Heh, like your equipment is actually worth that much, but I will offer you one more time. Join with me, or perish along with the rest of the world!" said the clone calmly and coolly.

As the bots tried to clean up the large steel like blood shell, Derge became impatient. Suddenly large spikes of steel blood erupt from the square block of blood. The spikes shot at the cleaning bots, and if they hit, they would utterly destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 pm

All five cleaning bots Were destroyed as the Eye bot beeped "Destruction of Death co Property 5 accounts.... COmbined with the first two warning = 2 misdemeanors and a warning. 2 more warnings = death sentence beep! Misdemeanors can be bought off for 99,000 bellie a piece"

The Cyborg Frowned at Derge's Clone. "Still with your weak threats Derge... I dont want to annihilate you so try and make me a better offer?"

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 am

"Weak threats? Sorry but they are not weak nor threats, think of it more as a promise if things don't go well. No matter what I or even yourself says it all comes down to who's strongest. Heh, and that brings me to my next point. Why are you a cyborg, is it by choice? Or were you injured beyond repair? What do you want immortality, or power, or hell both? What if I said I could give you those, immortality, power, and a regular human body? What would you say then?" said Derge with a counter offer.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 am

The Cyborgs Face Grew Serious. " I William Limbtinker Became a Cyborg in order to continue my research and Making a new better world Without Death Or Pain..... Unfortunately I cant say the same for my colleges... Even I Need Belli in order to buy out the other companies otherwise I wouldnt even bother with A Demonic Spawn like yourself.... It Seems like I Have no choice but to exterminate you.."

The Cyborg William Limbtinker's Image started to fade reviling a highly advanced hologram.

The Refueling caffie boomed with blue lights as The Holigram's spoke
"As Head Stock owner of The Blue Zone I Initiated the right code: 4755/21
Within the Blue Zone order Of Extermination The Blood Demon Derge!"

Three holes opened up in the floor around Derge as Three Cyborgs emerged. A Two fire cyborgs and 1 Gold Cyborg.

The Two Fire Cyborgs Opened their mouths Fireing A Fire infused lazer beam at Derges Clone.

While Thew Gold Cyborg scanned Derge as it munched on a gold brick.

(OOC Within the Blue Zone Derge will now be attacked on sight)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am

Derge's clone shot highly compressed blood at the two cyborgs' attacks trying to counter. The fire was put out, however the laser beam still hit it. The clone seemed to be destroyed. However the blood that formed the clone was now spattered all over the room and on the cyborgs themselves. The venomous blood began to move on it's own. If the cyborgs didn't remove the blood from their bodies they would soon fall under Derge's grip. For not matter how mechanical they were, cyborgs were still part human.

Derge removed the shell of steel blood only to see the gold cyborg. Sharking his head, Derge leaped into the air. Forming a large mass of blood Derge dropped it from high above.

"Anvil"

A two ton anvil of blood fell down towards the gold eating cyborg. If the anvil hit, it would likely crush the mechanical monstrosity. The anvil was heavier than an averaged sized car by at least 500 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 am

(Blue Zone)
"Hazardious material..... Anounced the Golden cyborg activate Lye spray!"

Sprinklers appeared at the top of The roof spraying an advanced Lye mixed with highly corrosive acid Which Servedamplified the Acidic agent to eat away at the blood.

The Flame Cyborgs Metalic bodys where greatly damaged from the Acidic spray leaving 1 dead. As the Gold Cyborg ejected its golden coating that the blood had splashed upon and the Acid Had melted.

The Gold Cyborg frowned "Bastard! destroyed my Hard Gold Armor.... Scanners show blood Devil fruit user... Call fo rtheThe Seastone Cyborgs!"

Frowning the golden Cyborg ordered for the medibots to come and pick up the fire powered cyborgs.To repair the lvining one and to salvage parts from the dead one.

(Purple Zone)
The Eyebot FLoated near Degre And repated himself.
"2 misdeminors and 1 warning you have two warnings left before becomeing a fellon. Pay the approximant price og 187,000 belli to remove Misdeminors."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:40 am

Derge raised his hand causing the blood to levitate in the air. Forming the blood into a shape, Derge formed an arm. Using the large demonic looking arm, Derge pulled the eye towards him. Derge glanced at the hovering mechanical device. A large grin spread across his face. Something was about to happen, and it wasn't going to be good for Death Co.

A massive figure hurtled through the air at a break neck speed towards the Blue Zone. It was one that had been seem opposing Derge many times in the past. It was Unholy, or rather the brain dead hunk of flesh that used to be Unholy. Shortly after the Unholy War, Derge fished the body out of the ocean. Thanks to it's brain dead state, it didn't try to take in any oxygen and therefor took much longer to drown. Getting the giants heart pumping with a little blood transfer, Derge was able to salvage the bodies power.

The body of Unholy slowly waked along one of the buildings. His hand rubbing up against it. Slowly the bottom of the building began to degrade thanks to Unholy's rust powers. Soon the entire building collapsed. With such a destructive power on his side would the Blue Zone survive?

"So is there anyone else that wants to speak with me?" said Derge as yet another building in the Blue Zone fell.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:30 am

The Eyebot Buzzed As it Announced "Reaciving new transmission." A robot voice spoke out of The EyeBot

"Derge We at the commity had been watching your action here at Death Co and we unamiously decided your life will be terminated... Goodbye"

The Eye Bot Exploded Creating a Giant Worm Hole Transporting Derge inside a room in the Tallest building in Purple Zone.

The Gravity in this room was intense As a Manlike robot approched Derge Shaking his robotic finger. "This Is the Heart Of Death Co We creat the strongest robots and Manage The Worm Holes... You Have 1 chance to live Derge. Surrender yourself to our Us and Obey Us.... Become our ally...Or Become ashes your choice>"

(Blue Zone)
Blue lights flashed over the whole city. "Pirate Unholy The Darkener had invaided Death Co Terminate! Terminat! terminat!"

2 Seastone Cyborgs Emerged from the ground. Fireing a barrage of 10 Seastone shrapnel gernades at Unholy.

Meanwhile a Shit Load Of Cyborgs Gathered in Blue District
8 Fire cyborgs,10 Ice Cyborgs,10 Gold Cyborgs
10 rock cyborgs,10 thunder cyborgs,10 Dark Cyborgs,10 Light cyborgs
Willam Limbtinker Has Also appeared in the city with 4 seastone cyborgs

(OOC you bastard lol)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Unholy leaped back using his shadow sour technique to put some distance between himself and the grenades. Thrusting his arms forward, blood shot out of the giant. However the blood was different, it was discolored. Forming a sold dome over the grenades caused the explosion to be somewhat contained. Normally the entire explosion would have been contained by the large thick dome of steel blood. However since Unholy's rust powers had infused with the blood, it was much more brittle.

"Blood Gear: Level One"

The eyes of the brain dead giant became red and agitated along with an irritated pink/red tint to his flesh. This was just the beginning stages of the transformation. Soon a redish brown steam began to leak out of the giant's pours. A thick cloud of toxic rust blood formed around the giant. As the blood leaking from his pours took on the effects of the rust fruit. Anything caught in the hot fog, began to slowly waist away.

"Blood Steam: Shadow Soru"

In the blink of an eye the giant disappeared, the only thing left was a cloud of toxic rust. Appearing behind the two cyborgs, another cloud began to form. However the cloud was the least of their worries. Thrusting his arms forward, the giant aimed a blast of steam at the back of the two cyborgs head. Again a brown blood shot out at high speeds, due to the pressure. Of course the seastone would be fine, however the steam was more than small enough to enter an nooks and crannies leading into the inside. Also any non seastone part, such as metal and human tissue would immediately begin to rust away.

[Derge]

"I offered you, your chance to survive. Don't come on to me like you can stop me or kill me." Derge said perfectly calmly. "I am power, I am immortal, I am a DEMON, A BLOOD DEMON!" yelled Derge changing his tone quickly.

Blood erupted from every opening Derge had to offer. The blood formed around his body, growing larger and large with every passing moment. Soon a demonic looking figure began to emerge. It's sheer size made the building crack and creek. With in second the full sized 75 foot tall demon stood where Derge had once. The walls and floors of the building were smashed by the weight of all of the steel blood. Even the main structure of the building threatened to give way at the slightest moment of the blood born demon. The outside of the demon was made out of thick steel blood, while the inside was a gooey density designed to absorb any impact that his the steel blood.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 pm

(Blue Zone)
Their wireing and humman tissue began to eat away. When their life force depleted there bodies exploded Sending Large shards of seastone everwhere.

Two Ice Cyborg Strafed to Unholys Left fireing two Ice lazers At him
WHile 4 Rock cyborgs drilled underground in order to sneak attack
As Two Dark cyborgs charged Unholy Fireing 10 Heat seeking SHockwave missles at him.

(Purple Zone )
The Floor Glowed As The Worm holes activated teleporting most the the blood untill it only spread a few feet from derge.

The Gravity increased to 10 times earth gravity trying to push the 75 foot thick steeled blood demon.

The Robot man frowned at derge. As two more Robot men appeared all three chanted "we are one we are the great mind of Danial Archer prepare to die!"

All three Robot men moed with easy with there antigravital fields through the heavy gravity. All three fired three high powered Ice Lazers At The 75foot blood demon
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:06 pm

The unholy giant crossed his arms as the two cyborgs exploded. Most of the seastone shrapnel embedding in his arms. Momentarily the rust powers died out. However the pressure from the high speed steam like blood pushed all of the splinters out. The regenerative effects of the blood began immediately, healing the most severe wounds.

Unholy grinned as he seen the two attacks coming at him. Despite being brain dead, the giant seemed to pick up some of Derge's smug personality. Diving into the ice beams at full speed running towards the two cyborgs, the giant used the steam to keep himself from completely freezing. The steam trail left by the giant would lead the heat seekers in the correct direction. However thanks to the ice beams the heat signature of the giant was reduced lower than that of the two cyborgs to he had just leaped in between. Now the heat seeking missiles where on a direct path for the two ice cyborgs.

[Derge]

This wasn't going to work. Not at all. The 10 times gravity made the blood demon way to heavy to effectively use in that form. Hell the gravity made Derge pretty heavy himself. Even for as physically strong as Derge was, he would only be able to move at a snails pace, in his current form. However if Derge and the demon were lighter, they would have a better chance.

"Blood Gear: Level Two and Five Combination"

Derge's skin turned a deep red from the irritation from the super heated steam running through his body. His eyes a blood red. Soon even the blood from the massive 75ft demon turned into steam. Well most of it. The out side of the demon retained a gooey solid, however still hot enough to delay the effects of the freeze rays. With the second level of the blood gear powering him up; and the much lighter steam running through his body, the gravity enhancer was much less effective.

The demon slammed it's hand down towards one of the three robots. If it hit, it would do little physical damage. They gooey blood would envelope the robot, stopping it's movements. All of it's gears would be jammed with the thick goo. As the hand hit the ground, 12 gooey tentacles shot out towards the other two robots. Like the hand the tentacles would wrap around their prey trying to stop their movements by jamming the gears.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

(Blue Zone)
Due to Derge/Unholys Quick thinking the 10 heatseeking shockwaves missles hit the Two Ice cyborgs creating a huge shockwave explosion in a 25 feet radious.

After the explosion two of the earth cyborgs Busted out of the ground attempting to drill through Unholys Body with thier drilling armor While fireing a earth lazer in the process.

One of the two Dark Cyborgs Started to charge somthing nasty as they other one shot off A Dark infused lazor beam at UNholy

(Purple Zone)
The three robot's didnt try to dodge as it activated the Nitro glicern in there system creating tree huge explosions.

"Beep recalculating Body needs to be made of High heat tolerant metal creating 5 Anti Heat Bodies"

Five Robots emrged their bodys made out of tugsten with a Thermosetting Polymer coating on all its insides.( Cannot be melted or burned)

The Fire Robots spearated moving at high speeds in the gravity.
2 fired a Electric pulse cannon: which would paralize a target if hit
WHile the oter three fired 3 high powered hot lazers at derge
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:04 pm

(Blue Zone)

With Unholy's assassin sense he could easily feel the two cyborgs drilling underneath him with his bare feet. Waiting for the right moment, the two cyborgs popped out of the ground. Just as they did, Unholy used his shadow soru to launch himself up diagonally into the air to avoid both the drill and laser attack. Even though the cyborgs shot off their lasers, they were more or less done for. With the cloud of rusty blood now engulfing them, they were slowly being eaten away.

Pulling out his giant katanas, Unholy blocked the two beams. Furthermore Unholy redirected the beam at the charging cyborg. He hoped that the beam would caused the charging cyborg to explode with enough force to destroy them both.

(Purple Zone)

"Huh, that didn't exactly go as planned. Oh well I'll try it again." said Derge as he planned to counter the oncoming attacks.

As soon as Derge heard the crackle of electricity, he removed all of the blood connected to his body outward and picked it off the ground. The electricity snapped as it flowed through the hovering blood with no where to be ground. Shooting out tentacles from the electrically charged blood at the cyborgs. If the tentacles hit, it would redirect the electricity to the cyborgs.

Reverting back to his normal form Derge tried to block the heat beams. However the combined power was enough to blast through the blood. Derge was struck by the weakened beams suffering some nasty burns. However his regenerative powers soon kicked in taking away most of the damage. Derge had to think quick. If he didn't this battle could turn ugly.

With a quick burst of his blood gear level two Derge sped himself up. In a flash Derge appeared in front of one of the remaining robots. As he did, his blood gear wore out turning his blood back to normal. A blast of high pressure blood erupted from Derge's right hand, while he attempted to grab the cyborgs anti-gravity field. The blood was more than a mere distraction, if it hit the cyborg it was intended to harden until it encased the cyborg stopping it's movements.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 pm

(Blue Zone)
The two rock cyborgs selfdestructed as before they were eatied compeltely away creating another explosion.

the Cyborg who fired the Dark lazor stepped infrom of the cyborg who was chargeing his attack. Opening his Mouth he devored the Dark lazor beam.
His Body powered back up to full as He charged Unholy throw dark energy bombs at Unholy. Which would implode on contact. WHile he fired another 5 heatseeking missles from is shoulders

The Dark cyborg almost compelted chargeing his attack

(Purple zone)
3 of the 5 bots was hit by the electric blood and self destructed. As derge stole the antigravity field from another cborg he killed. The remaining one Slide under Derge and fired a Hot lazer at his junk.

The Machine beeped. "Weakness lightning recalculating an electric eater addon"

6 more robots appeared bodys made out of tugsten with a Thermosetting Polymer coating on all its insides and a lightning eater issued in the robots stomach. (Which eats electricity and powers up) Along with sword arms

The 6 robots slit into groups of three useing the floor worm holes to practically teleport through the room. Three on the left fired 6 small heat seeking nuke missles at derge as the other three charged their sword arms with electricity and teleported next to derge attempting to slice him with a dash of electricity
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 pm

(Blue Zone)

Unholy reverted back to the normal form, making the blood return to liquid form as well. Opening his mouth wide, Unholy shot a high pressured blast of the rust blood at the bombs. Exploding the bombs caused large globs of blood to spread over the entire area covering everything. Even the master of the section. Thanks to the explosion of blood and bomb the visuals were cut off. No one would have been able to see another, except the heat seekers.

"Shadow Soru"

The five heat seekers barreled through the bloody smoke screen. Ever shooting at their targets, the missiles kept going. Since there was no explosion it was obvious that the giant body was moving. However where wasn't known. Just as the smoke cleared Unholy appeared in front of William. Just before the heat seekers hit Unholy in the back, he vanished, appearing behind the master cyborg.

(Purple Zone)

Delivering ten powerful kicks in the blink of an eye, Derge hoped to destroy the cyborg and escape from it at the same time. Shooting upward after smashing the cyborg with his feet, Derge thought he had gotten off without and damage. However when the laser shot off, it blasted right through the bottom of his foot. Wincing in pain, Derge barely had time to notice everything coming at him.

"Blood Gear Level Two Soru"

Enhancing his speed not only with his blood gear level two; but soru as well, Derge sped downwards. This was something Derge never done before, since the leg movement that was soru could screw up his level two blood flow. A dangerous, but ultimately powerful technique. The technique caused Derge's legs to blowout. However the teleporting cyborgs and heat seeking nukes were all on a collision course.

Just halfway up the building, just above Derge's feet something cut the building clean in half. It came from the outside. With the walls gone, the portals should have been shutdown by falling debris. A blood gear level two Kenjiro grabbed the falling Derge by the waist and took him out of the building as the top half began to crush the bottom. Kenjiro was the only one other than Derge himself that could have the blood gear level two used on them without destroying the body. Since he was a mera mera user before he died he was extremely heat resistant. Kenjiro's body seemed to be able to handle the second level of the blood gear even better than Derge as Kenjiro's body didn't get the irritated dis-colorization.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:33 am

(Blue Zone) before the blood Spread over all the cyborgs The Dark Cyborg user Blasted the technic hed been Charging.
A Powerful Blackhole was formed in the center of the implosion where the Rusty blood had detinated the bombs. The Black wole devored all of the rusty blood before it was spread.

Willam eyes glowed red Sending mini heat lazers at the MIssles guidance system reouting them Around them and back towards Unholy.
Turning around Swiftly William shout a FUsion lazer from his MOuth: A Powerful Lighting,Fire, And melted Gold Infused Lazer.

Grabbing a gold Cyborg next to him William devored him. Growing a very thick spiked gold coating and becomeing even more energized

The Remaiing 8 Cyborgs Cirles Unholy Their bodys coated with a hot fire as they unleashed an onslaught Of Fire lazer beams,Nuke Missles and Rapid machine gun fire

all the 10 dark cyborgs started to charge as well asthe 10 Light cyborgs, The other 6 rock cyborgs drilled underground to join the other two

(Purple Zone)
As the building crumbled it destroyed the machine as all the robots went up in a huge explosion. Destroying Death Co's Ability to use worm holes. The Building caught on flames.
10 Giant spider bots started to climb the burning building towards Derge and his minion Once in sight fighted Super giant ot lazors From their eyes at Derge and His Minion.

There was also a signifigatly bigger spiderbot speeding along the ground towards the building with a woman maning it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 am

(Blue Zone)

With his right arm Unholy launched a massive arm of blood from his palm. The fist of blood collided with the lazer putting out the fire and redirecting the lighting and gold particles. The actual lazer however went strait through the liquid like arm. Using the blood, Unholy redirected the electrical currents at the eight cyborgs surrounding him. With the current spread so thin, the attack was hopes of stopping their attacks and blowing them up in their faces.

With his katana, Unholy redirected the remaining lazer beam at the charging cyborgs. If he didn't destroy them before they unleashed their attacks it could be the end. Well the end for one of Derge's toys.

(Purple Zone)

Derge dropped out of the arms of his zombie. Falling towards the spider mecha, Derge began wrapping himself in blood. His legs weren't in any condition to fight. Therefore Derge began charging a technique that didn't need his legs. As Derge came close and closer to the mecha, his body wasn't producing allowing him to produce enough of his element. His stamina was dangerously low, and it was showing. Just when he was no more than 10 feet above the opponent, Derge gave one last push. The 75 foot demon from earlier had returned; and it was one a crash course with the piloted spider-bot.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))   Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Derge versus DeathCo ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next