One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Derge was getting tired of being cooped up on the big old marine ship he captained. Not to mention the crew that ran it were all idiots in Derge's eyes and he couldn't afford to kill anymore of them. Being in a particularly bad mood Derge killed anyone he deemed dirty looking enough to potentially be a pirate, lobbing heads and checking warrants later. By the time Derge had actually gotten to the town a trail of blood and bodies with severed heads was left in his wake. In total Derge had killed 12 people on his way into the town and only seven of them matched the book of bounties he carried with him. "20,000 is all I've made today..Damn it." Derge mumbled to himself walking towards the towns bar for some more heads.
Back to top Go down

Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Nathan had just come into town looking new recruits. He had heard that some fellow marine named Derge was here, and wanted to speak with him about lending him a few of his men. Only to find a trail of bodies in his way. Someone had murdered these people. Even though some of them were pirates they deserved to be jailed in impel down not a senseless slaughter like this. Nathan felt no pity for them, but this was not justice. Not to mention some of them were just innocent people. This was murder, and as a marine Nathan had to take this offender down. He just simply followed the trail to find the criminal.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Derge arrived at the bar, it was filled to the brim with criminals, people down on their luck, and even families out for some dinner. Knowing he had killed quite a few of innocent people before hand he knew he had to be careful so he didn't lose his immunity with the government. Pulling out a book of waned posters for the area Derge scanned the room looking for the people whose face were on the posters. A man sitting at a table with a woman and two small children matched one of the posters. Checking the status Derge found he was wanted dead or alive. If the poster said alive Derge didn't bother with them for leaving them alive wasn't his style.

Derge walked up behind the man and grabbed him by the hair. The man tried to turn around but Derge's grip was too great. Blood form Derge's pours formed around his hand hardening into a blade. A quick slash from Derge blade caused the man's head to leave his body. Blood spewed from the body and head covering the table and food he was previously eating. Tasting his blood Derge could tell no devil fruit was present.

The eyes of the family of the man and many of the bar patrons opened wide at the blood spectacle. "Looks like there are five more people in here with dead or alive bounties." Four of the five men charged attacking Derge while one of them made for the door. Forming a large hammer in his right hand Derge slammed the four aside that were coming after him. With his left hand Derge formed a long spear. Derge threw the spear impaling the man all the way through causing him to fall to the floor. The Blood Demon then turned his attention to the four remaining men who he had brushed aside with the hardened blood hammer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Nathan had followed the bloody trail to a bar, and watched as the marine was fighting the local people. He even witnessing him impaling one man with a spear confirming that he was a devil fruit user. "You bastard, how could you do this?!" he yelled. When Nathan saw that it was Durge his anger rose. He no longer had any need to show mercy for he did not care too much about bounty hunters. They were just like the warlords, and he didn't trust them either. Nathan took off his coat preparing to fight without any hinderence.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Derge noticed a large marine enter the bar seemingly looking for someone. He soon realized that the man was looking for him for some reason. "...How could I do what? Kill men that were wanted dead or alive? I admit I may slip every once in a while, but that is alright, the government doesn't care as long as I keep bringing in the heads of these guys." Derge said pointing to the four men on the floor. All of the sudden spikes of hardened blood shoot out from the finger Derge was pointing impaling the four men directly between the eyes.

"Marine you had better stand down, I have protection from the government and thus any advancement from this point on will be taken as a personal attack. If this happens I will not hold back defending my self." The demonic man warned the advancing navy man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Nathan really didn't care if this guy was protected or not. He refused to let this guy carry the name of justice even if his superiors disapprove his action. "I refuse to believe that world government knows that you abuse your power like this. Durge, you are a disgrace to the Marines. You endangered the lives of the people of this restaurant, you killed innocent people on the way here, you show no reguard for lives of the people you swore to protect, and you really ticked me off because now I have to waste my energy kicking your ass."

Nathan told everyone to leave the bar. He didn't want anyone to get hurt for durge was not the person to take lightly. It was now him and Durge "Your move Durge. Surrender and I might go easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Derge listened to the mans words that sounded more like insanity to Derge than words of justice. "Please! I'm a disgrace? You're a marine dog and you're to stupid to even know how to enjoy it properly...I'm going to put you in your place to show you just how pathetic of a dog you are."

"Blood Thin" Blood from Derge's body became thin enough to leak out of his pours slowly filling the now abandoned bar. "Soru" Derge used the high speed martial art technique to appear a few feet behind Nathan. "Ready to start dog?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Nathan was impressed that Durge knew Rokushiki than again he did have a reputation. This fight would to be a good one. "Im a dog?! As I remember they have the leash on you." Nathan quickly turned leading with his right leg "Rankyaku" sending a lond vertical air blade toward Durge.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Derge sighed at the fact that the man standing in front of him had many of the same techniques he did. "Man I just can't get a break...A dog with fighting techniques." "Rankyaku" Derge counted the air blade with one of his own canceling both attacks out. Pulling his hand back and then throwing it forward, Derge caused a large number of coagulated blood spikes to shoot form the pool of ground towards the navy man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Nathan quickly used "Kamie-e Slime" making his body move and strecth like slime past the spikes toward Durge. He used Geppo to jump toward Durge. It seemed like far distance strikes wouldn't work with someone like Durge since he already knew "Rankyaku". He needed to fight him in close combat though Nathan would have to be careful because of his devil fruit.

Nathan decided to use "Shigan Ouren" using the middle finger of both his hands to attack. "I was just thinking the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Kamie-e Slime wasn't an attack that Derge used for when he was taught Rokushiki he already had his fruit and it provided an adequate defense. Derge pulled his hands back retracting the spikes and then threw them up causing blood to come up forming a steel hard shield shield. Now all that awaited the plummeting foe was a spiky shield of blood. "Go ahead use the bullet finger on this shield and lets watch as it shatters! Aahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Nathan did expect a shield to come up, broke his fingers on the shield. He also got cut up from the spike on the shield. The move failed and with it two of his fingers. Nathan still had eight more to use, but this was getting tough. He backed up from Durge, and decided to try attacking indirectly. Nathan used "Rankyaku" again this time aiming at the ceiling above Durge with his left leg again.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Derge simply extend the spiky shield above him protecting him from any debris that the small wooded tavern could produce. The wood splinters and chunks of wood hit the shield doing no damage what so ever. "Soru" Using the high speed movement technique Derge made his way behind the marine once again. "Claw of Blood" Extending from Derge's hand were three long claws of blood. Aiming not to kill the man, but make him submit Derge slashes at the mans Achilles tendons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Nathan once again was caught off guard. Durge slashed his tendons causing him to fall. "No, I can't lose now. This can't be."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Now Derge could take the battle to the next level. The man had an open source it his blood that Derge could use in what ever way he wanted. The blood from the pool on the ground that both had been stepping in and the blood from the weapon Derge had used to cut it in the first place flowed into the mans body. "Blood Transformation, Blood Clot" Using his healing techniques Derge repaired the tendons he had just cut. Moments later he formed a clot stopping the mans ankle area from bleeding any further. "From this time forward remember that my blood flows through your veins." Derge said turning around and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))   Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Old Fashioned Fight Navy Bounty Huner Versus the Navy Captain((Open))
Page 1 of 1