One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Futaba-Go Ibara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:12 pm

Name: Futaba-Go Ibara (or just "Go" for short)

Bounty: 50 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Corkscrew Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Eastern Sea

Appearance: He has spiky, black hair, with a little patch of green in it. He has a waifish figure. His ears are peirced and he has dark blue eyes. He has a white and red long-sleeved, striped shirt, and a yellow vest with a big zipper. He has white pants with pockets in the front and a red and white striped patch on the side. He wears black shoes.

History: He grew up on a relativly small island, heavily forested island. His father was the doctor on the island, practicing only in herbal remedies. His brother was also a talented herbal doctor, even more so than their father. His brother, Asterace, went out into the world when he was 19 and Go was seven, becoming one of the most celebrated doctors the world had ever seen. But he died mysteriously two years ago. Go decided to go out into the world when he too was 19, to become a more famous doctor than his brother, and find out why he died so suddenly. But before he went, his father gave him the Leafy Leafy Fruit. His father never explained where he got it though. It was meant for his brother, but Asterace left the island before his father could give it to him. And when he became very famous, there was really no point in giving it to him. So, his father saved it for his next son.

Personality: He is very positive and driven. And very headstrong. He will argue with you, even if he knows he's wrong. He'll stop at nothing to get what he wants. He is very protective of his friends and loves to win.

Ship: Stoping Harry

Ship Flag: Drunk, swirly eyed skull, missing teeth, tongue sticking out, blushing, crossed with a bottle and a corkscrew.

Devil Fruit: Leafy Leafy fruit
Capabilities: the ability to create and control plants and move thru them.
Type: Logia

Special Abilities: Stealth.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Wooden Arm Log: He Truns his arms into logs and wacks people. Shower of Needles: Creates a Pine Tree and has the needels rain down on the opponent. Living Ship Technique: Creates arms out of wood coming out of the ship to ram other ships. Poison Flower Mist: Make a special flower grow on the field. When in blooms a toxic mist comes out of it. Takes quite a bit of time for the flower to bloom, though. Go has given the andidote to him and his crewmates so they are not affected by it.

Weapons/Items: None really.

Goals: To become more famous than his brother.

Last edited by Futaba-Go on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:16 pm

fill in personality

there are some flaws in his history: one a divl fruit has been biten it looses all power so only one person can uses it (pretend its one of a kind)
wherew did he get the fruit if not from his father
you must have a min. bounty of 50 to be a pirate

fix that and ill approve you
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:23 pm

It is fixed, yo.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:24 pm

read the sheet, it isnt yet
Back to top Go down
Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:26 pm

What's missing? I can't figure it out. D:
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:28 pm

ok heres what you do:
go to char creation
click on futaba-go
click "edit"
fix the bounty
fix the history
fill in personality
click "send"
Back to top Go down
Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:29 pm

The history and personality are fixed. And he doesn't have a bounty yet because he hasn't done anything that would make him have a bounty.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:31 pm

the char sheet says you need a min of 50 because thats the bounty for people in pirate crews who havent done anything else
Back to top Go down
Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Futaba-Go Ibara   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Okay, now its done.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Futaba-Go Ibara Empty
PostSubject: congrats!   Futaba-Go Ibara Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:34 pm

APPROVED!!!!!!!
good work you rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content