One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:22 pm

When Josh gripped hold of the crocodiles jaws he tugged furiously at his top jaw trying to rip it open so he could get his hat back upon his head, as he leant forward trying to gain more leverage using his own weight Josh elbows began to dig into the crocodile's eyes, the more and more weight he pushed forwards the elbows dug in deeper and the crocodile opened wide. Josh felt the top jaw smack him in the face and as it closed again Josh reached into grab his hat and pull it back out as quickly as he could manage.

With the jaw now down and the crocodile's sudden stop due to Josh's elbows hurting his eyes Josh found him getting thrown from the crocodile towards the rocky shore of an island. The crocodile sunk beneath the water and swam back away from Josh hoping not to encounter him again. Josh rolled a few times as he hit the shore and hit the back of his head on a large grey rock. "Ow" he exclaimed in pain, Josh sat up rubbing the back of his head, he could feel his face was a bit scratched and grazed and touched the graze which stung. "Ow" he exclaimed again. Josh stood up and brushed himself down. he still had bruised eyes from the fights with the pirates 2 days ago and now he had a new addition. a bloody graze on his chin. Josh placed his hat upon his shaggy hair then removed small rocks from his shoes. Turning around to see where he was Josh could see he had arrived on a jungle island. And right now he was at the rocky shore. All Josh could see was trees covering the island, he didn't know what to expect or if Murii could find him so easily as the crocodile had sped away pretty fast and fairly far from Murii on the ship.

Josh felt bad about being so far away from her and felt unhappy he couldn't protect her, "I'll come back for you Murii, I promised I'd protect you and I mean it." He then turned to look at the jungle behind him and felt curiosity creeping in and covering his soul. He had to go in and search this jungle, perhaps he'd find someone else on the crew who could join him and Muii or some more tasty exotic fruits, since all of the ones they stole had been spilt.

Last edited by Antler on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Murii saw how Josh came further and further away from the small boat. She knew she would not survive the long sea itself, she was scared. "Josh come back here! I dont want you to get hurt out there, I can not swim because of my Devil Fruit!" It was pointless, he was too far away ... He could not hear her. Now kunnde Murii barely see Josh and the crocodile longer. She knew she would need to follow Josh and crocodile but there were two small problems ...

The first problem was, she did not know how you ran this kind of boats. The last time she sailed completely alone she ended up that she almost drowing herself.

The other problem, she was a devil fruit user, it was not good for her to be at sea alone. If she would fall in to the water, she would be totally doomed.

She looked towards the direction that Josh disappeared, and then she decided to follow him. Then she got a horrible thought, what if he drowned. No! It was just not happening. She grabbed the steering paddle and began to steer the boat towards Josh! She noticed it was very hard, it was heavy and she found it hard to keep a strong grip. She was not nearly as tired anymore, however she knew she could not let Josh be alone out there.

She felt how a strong wind took hold of her and the boat overturned. She reacted quickly and leaned in the opposite direction and the boat was once again stable. "That was a close one," she breathed out. She noticed that the boat had turned around after she leaned, and suddenly she was not sure which way Josh had been swimming.

She did notwant to take a guess but what was her choice? If she sailed wrong maybe she would never see Josh again, but she sailed right maybe she could have continued her adventures with her ​​new friend. She sat down and began to steer in a random direction, she could only hope that it was the right direction...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Meanwhile, an old man was staring angrily at a tree. He had latino skin, thin white hair that drooped round his head, his fringe the length to his forehead, a unshaven cluster of bristles on the chin area of his face with a good mesaure of wrinkles, much like the rest of his body. He wore a tattered old waistcoat over a scruffy vest and equally scruffy pair of trousers, the ends tucked into an old pair of leather boots. This man was fairly short yet had quite a bit of muscel that was originally fat, but no means was muscel bound as his beer belly proved, though the thin angry red scars on his body showed his experience in battle, one on his biscep, another on his elbow, a third on his neck and lastly one on his chin. "Ha! Think you can keep all your fruit to yourself huh? Not while im looking for a meal! Fork 'em over you pile of kindling!", he bellowed at the unanswering tree in a gruff voice that belonged to a rather grumpy old man, and one who decided to punch the tree, which shook violently from the force of the elderly man's attack, until a number of mango's decided to rain down on the pensioner. "Ha! That's what ya get for not sharing!", the old man growled in triumph as he crawled out of the pile of mangos. He grabbed one and opened his mouth wide, about to bite a big chunk out of the fruit but was interupted by some commotion coming from the shore. "Oh great, some bunch of hooligans decided to come over and ruin my breakfast by screaming their bloody heads off. Not if I have something to say about it!", he grumbled as he stormed off towards the shore, adding to himself; "They better not be any bloody marines! This old pirates gonna knock the so called justice loving bull**it out of them for showing up here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Josh marched off into the jungle curiously and found many trees full of exotic fruits. Josh tried shaking one of the tree but wasn't yet strong enough to do anything. As Josh tried shaking the thin tree it remained motionless, he began hitting it and still nothing happened. Sighing he felt annoyed, he wanted the fruit he'd never seen before but couldn't get to it.

He wrapped his arms around the trunk of the tree and began pulling himself up it to try and reach the fruits, as he got closer and closer Josh wrapped his finger tips around the fruit and tried pulling on it. His fingers slipped off and he fell falling on his back. As Josh hit the ground he felt his stomach growl in hunger.

Wanting to get back to Murii Josh thought about what she had said to him and remembered his promise. He would help her rescue her brother and protect her. Josh walked out on to the shore of the island and began shouting.
"MURII I'M OVER HERE!!!" Josh could feel his stomach growling angrier and angrier but couldn't reach the damn fruits and had no energy. He just wanted the fruit so badly and wasn't strong enough to knock it down.
"MURII!!!"
Josh hoped she could hear him but wasn't sure, he listened out for anything which sounded remotely like a rowboat but couldn't hear anything.
Josh sat down on the rocky shore and pulled his knees up to his chest.
"I'm so hungry." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Murii looked around in confusion, the only thing she could see was water. It was obvious that she must have chosen the wrong direction. She sighed heavily. She stood up carefully in the boat with the hope that she may see something but will have nothing changed. But suddenly she hears a noise coming from the east, there was no clear words, but it was as if someone called out for someone or something.She smiled and looked towards the east. She pulled out his compass so that she absolutely would not lose the directions, she would not make the same mistake twice. She sat down and began to steer towards the east, against Josh. She still had a hard time with seering the boat, she was pretty weak. She had never trained her strength physically, only mentally. She felt she lost her grip on one oar, but she quickly stretched out her hand and managed to get hold of the oar again. She quickly pulled it up and wiped the water from the hand. With the hope that Josh would hear her, she shouted "JOSH! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" But she vouldnt hear any answer. She continued to steer, after steering for a while, she could finally see a small island, the island was still very far away. She stood up and smiled "Josh, here I come!"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:58 pm

As the old man stormed along towards the shore, he heard a voice shout out for someone named Murii, much to his dismay. "Oh great, sounds like some kid! Bet he's some bloody castaway that's mucked up and im gonna have to bloody look after him!", the old man grumbled as he moodily trampled the jungel floor, until he began getting closer to the shore, with only a few feet between the elderly pirate from finding who kept making a fuss, except now things suddenly got a bit quieter, much to the old man's confusion. "Oi! Annoying brat! Who the hell are you and get off my island!", the old man snarled as he burst from the jungle green onto the shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Josh turned around to see the elderly man he looked rather well built for an older man and also looked pretty angry at him. Josh heard the man shouting at him and was lacking in energy so much he really didn't want to bother getting into an argument with this old man.

"I'm sorry didn't mean to anger you, I was just chasing my hat which a crocodile stole. I'll be leaving your island as soon as my friend gets here." Josh's stomach growled again even louder this time. he was still hungry and the night sky was slowly fading in. The sky had become darker and soon it would be night time and Josh really hoped Murii made it to him in time.
Josh felt unhappy about angering this elderly man and felt even worse when he asked, "You wouldn't have any food I could have would you, the thing is I'm really hungry and haven't eaten anything yet. So some food would be really appreciated."

He knew he may have been crossing a line by asking for food but he really couldn't stand his the pain in his stomach from lack of food and badly needed some more. Josh clutched his stomach as he approached the old man. "I tried getting some fruit down from the trees but I fell when I climbed up it and I'm not strong enough to knock anything down."
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Murii had now lost count of how long she had rowed, it probably would have gone much faster if she had actually been good at it. Murii looked up at the sky, it would soon become completely dark. She knew that she needed to move faster. She was near the island now. When she arrived she sighed with happiness, she went ashore and carefully pulled the boat up on shore. It was heavier than she thought. She looked around to see if she could find any trace of Josh but she could not see anything at all. The Island Looked deserted. She knew that Josh mey have entered the island on the other side, or even worse, he might never have reached the island ...

She started running down a path. She was moving fast. "Josh, are you there?" Shouted Murii. She felt how her foot got stuck among two stones. She fell to the ground and she felt a slight pain in the knee. She bowed her head to look, she had scraped up the whole knee. It was full of blood. Murii screamed! She hated blood but she was rather afraid of blood. She realized that she needed to move quickly, she stood up. It was difficult for the Murri to just stand up, she looked down and saw a steady stick. She picked it up and decided to use it as a cane. She was moving much slower now, but she moved. She just wanted to find Josh, she did not want to be alone. She missed him more than she ever thought she Would.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:59 am

The old man's face was an image of contemp as he stared angrily at Josh, looking like he was more likely to punch him in the back of the head throw him in the sea than feed him, so what he said next came as a suprise even to himself. "Fine! If you'll stop winging i'll get ya some food! Cmon ya lazy lump of phlem!", the old man growled as grabbed Josh by the collar and dragged him along as he headed back to his pile of mangos, to be met with an unwelcoming site. A monkey had decided to help himself to a few of the mangos, and was rewarded with a quick knock on the bonce by the elderly pirate. "P**s off! This my food! I've told ya animals to stay away from my meals! understand? Tarin no want fur piles nicking his grub! Clear off!", Tarin the elderly pirate bellowed at the terrified primate who instantly fled. Tarin threw Josh right into the pile of mangos, and gruffly ordered; "Eat them then, and when ya done clear off with your friend!", before grumbling to himself about kids these days, and how young pirates were a disgrace compared to old days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:33 am

Josh smiled when he heard the old man say he'd feed him and rushed past him to find the food. He was excited to be getting fed by a stranger as his stomach was beginning to hurt him. When he felt a hand grab his collar and drag him Josh decided it would probably be better to be dragged than run himself as it would conserve energy. As Josh was brought to the pile and saw the monkey he began laughing.

As he landed in the pile of mangos he happily sat back up and began digging his fingers and teeth into them trying to peel the skin from them, he found it difficult to do so and had to tear the skin with his teeth. Once he was into the first mango and chomping away at it happily he looked up to the old man with a sticky mango juice covered face and replied, "Thank for the food, if you see my friend could you tell her I'm here and I will look after all these mangos here in my belly." Josh finished the first mango then began licking the juice from his fingers and lips then dug into another.

He liked this old guy who'd been so nice to him as to give him food and hoped he would be able to find Murii as he missed her and felt bad for ditching her on his rowing boat. He hadn't meant to leave her behind but he also hadn't wanted to lose his hat. Josh cleaned his hand then tilted his hat back, he didn't want any mango juice spurting out at it.

Deep in the middle of the jungle

A small camp fire had been set up and there was smoke billowing from the flames up into the soon approaching night sky. Around the campfire were logs cut down surrounding the fire which were used as seats and up in the trees surrounding the small camp site where little tree houses and planks of wood fashioned to be foot paths between trees.

Around the fire silhouettes could be seen dancing and a low drum beat could be heard. As large boar was being roasted over the fire and the smell of it was that of beauty.
It would be a feast fit for a king.

From the trees walked out a large silver back gorilla on all fours, with a harness fashioned out of strong leaves & vines from the island and attached to the back of the harness was a seat. The gorilla had long protruding bottom teeth two of which on the ends stuck up like fangs, he had red lines painted under his eyes and his knuckles wrapped in dirty bandages. The silhouettes ceased moving and all turned to look at the gorilla who looked at them all with a serious look on his face.

The figure sitting on the gorillas back was seen to be smoking and that was all that could be seen, the end of a cigar lighting up as he inhaled then exhaled allowing smoke to escape his mouth.

A loud squeal was heard from the figure on the gorilla's back and the party started up once again the silhouettes continued to dance even more excitedly than before and screaming wildly into the nights.

The leader of this island and its tribe was back.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Murii had now wandered far into the forest. Murii looked up at the sky, it was dark. Suddenly her eyes was drawn to something that arose in the dark sky, it was smoke. Someone must have started a fire. Maybe Josh had started a fire. "Josh, are you there?!?" She got no answer ... She looked at the smoke and started walking. She walked faster and faster. She longed to sit by the fire with Josh and talk about what happened. Honestly, she was afraid to be in the woods all alone at night. The closer she came the smoke, the more hope she got. She suddenly heard a sound, a sound of music. Maybe Josh was not alone. Maybe he had encountered a few people. Then he was certainly okay. She walked as fast as she could but her injured knee stopped her from running. She was tired and exhausted but longing to meet Josh drove her on. She could now see a faint light, it must be from the fire thought Murii.

She came closer the light and the light grew only stronger. She saw shadows that moved. She pushed his way through the trees and stones "Josh". But there was no Josh, no man at all ... What she saw there was a big gorilla. She saw it in the eyes. She blinked a little carefully, then turned her on her head to the right. "Why is it always me?". She screamed and turned around to run!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:04 pm

"W-w-w-wait!" shouted a rough sounding voice which sounded like it wasn't fully human. The voice came from the figure sitting atop the silver backed gorilla.

The gorilla bowed down and the figure atop climbed down and walked towards Murii with cigar in mouth leather belt around his waist and one milky white eye.
All the silhouettes stopped what they were doing to slowly approach the new comer. A small chimp with light grey fur and a childish look upon her face approached Murii whilst the other primates watched in curiosity.

The silver backed gorilla stood tall and powerfully looking at Murii through ferocious eyes then looked at the figure who'd been riding atop of him. The figure inhaled then exhaled before seeing the little chimp approach Murii.

The little grey chimp stood there hunched over looking up at Murii through cute hazel coloured eyes and lifted a hand hoping she would take it.

The figure cigar smoking figure stood in the shadows all that could be seen was the cigar end lighting up. It grabbed the handle of the silver revolver in the belt around his waist and pulled the hammer back, awaiting to see if this new comer was a threat or not and worthy of a bullet to her skull.

Hiding in the shadows was what this figure was good at and right now that's just what he as doing unable to be seen all but the cigar. The other primates around knew what he was like and awaited to see what events would unfold.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Tarin cuffed Josh before ranting; "Oi! This is my food! I'm having some too! An old man like me needs more healthy food in his diet! Vesides, why should I look for your friend? Your fault for ditching your mate when you decided to go play with a crocodile! Thing most pirates learn when there hat lands in a dinosaurs gob, leave it! Stupid boy!", with occaisional comments unable to be easily deciphyered when Tarin shoved a mangos into his mouth and began chewing them without peeling, craming in huge chunks of the fruit as he spoke. Not too long after his rant, Tarin heard a rather high pitched scream, which imedietly angered Tarin all the more. "Oh Bloody hell! Now a girls managed to lump herself on this island! Great, more uninvited guests! Bet she's some halfwit like you that decided pirating would all be frivollity! Right, she's getting dragged back her, and if she aint your mate im chucking her in the sea!", Tarin snarled aggresively as he stormed towards the direction the scream came from in a manner similar to a toddler having a tantrum, not even bothering to see if Josh was following or not.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Murii looked back, she was tearful and frightened. "What do you want from me ?!?". She suddenly saw the little chimp with his hand stretched out towards her. She thought it was divinely sweet and she smiled a little before she came to the state she was in. She held out a finger, she did not want to touch the little chimp too much.
She looked at the little chimp and she noticed his little eyes were so sweet and she smiled again. She completely forgot in what situation she was in and she reached out and patted the chimps head. "Are you just not too sweet?" The little chimps hair was quite soft. She continued to stroke the little chimp but she could not resist to notice that all the other chimps looked at her, she became somewhat frightened. But what could a couple of monkeys do she asked her self...

That was what she thought until she saw the glow in the shadows. It looked like a cigarette but the monkeys did not smoke, right? Then she remembered that she heard a voice, not a human right but a voice that said mankind words. "Hey, you there" Murii said and stood up. She glanced down at the little chimp and then she lifted an arm and pointed to glow "Who are you and show your self!". Maybe she sounded confident, but she was scared and she was not entirely sure she wanted to know what was in the shadows. She swallowed a little discreet and waited for an answer ...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Josh & Tarin

Josh listened to the old man moaning and saw him sit down and eat some mangos too. Hearing a scream in the distance of the jungle Josh felt concern spread through his body thinking maybe it was Murii he doubted it but really hoped so.

When the old guy mentioned the scream and complained about it Josh stood up wiping his face and asked, "Can I come with you Mr....I don't know your name yet. What is your name? If its a ginger girl with freckles please don't throw her in the sea. Shes a Devil Fruit user and my navigator......actually if you get rid of her then I'll be stuck on this island with you old guy then you'll have to help me survive on this island."

Murii

The little chimp clutched her hands around Murii's and tried leading her to her towards the fire. All other primates watched as Murii was led to a seat by the fire. The smoking figure smirked as he was acknowledged by Murii.

The silver backed gorilla walked towards the fire and rotated the boar over the fire. The smell of it was great and it was nearly ready, since this wouldn't be nearly enough food for them all he prepared to remove it.

From the shadows stepped out a 4ft chimpanzie chomping on a large cigar with one milky white eye and a scar going down through the eye. He had a brown leather belt around his waist and a silver revolver held in place. "G-g-Gruniz" the chimp tapped himself on the chest a he approached Murii then pointed at her then his palm.

The little chimp holding Murii's hand let go and stood in front of Gruniz screeching till Gruniz pointed at his other hand and to the corner of the camp site. The little grey furred chimp looked upset and walked upset over to her parents who looked similar to her only with darker fur and bigger.

Gruniz pointed at the silver back gorilla and said, "Morris." Morris looked at Gruniz then at Murii. Gruniz smiled at Morris then screeched out loudly at him and Morris nodded enthusiastically before letting go of the rotation device for the boar and began beating his chest. The other primates began doing the same and screeching all except the little grey chimp who'd greeted Murii and her mother.

Morris sniffed the boar and took a bite out of it, then gobbled it down hungrily and removed it from over the fire and sat down on a seat holding it in one hand chomping away at it. A few other smaller monkeys ran up to grab the boar and chomp away at it all screeching, Morris tried batting a few of them away whilst others clung on tightly nibbling at it.

Gruniz screeched loudly silencing everyone then looked at Murii smiling exposing his horrible yellowy teeth.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Tarin stoped in his track before turning round to glare at Josh for a few seconds before moodily ranting; "Fine! You can come with me and watch as I sort out who ever is being a pain in the bum! If it aint your mate she's getting tossed into the drink ya hear! And were you raised in a box? Probably were by the look of your ugly mug. Your supposed to introduce ya self before asking someones name! Kids these days! You should respect ya elders and their traditions! The names Tarin by the way, you ungrateful sod!", blabbering on as he carried on storming towards where the scream came from, glaring angrily ahead as he stumbled through the undergrowth, now hearing the cries of monkeys. "Great more selfish simians wanting to nick the mangos while I do you a favour!", Tarin grumbled at the young pirate.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Murii followed the little monkey up to the fire. All around the medium-sized fire was hot and she looked a little frightened at the boar. Murii sat down, she did not want to get into any trouble. Murii saw the big gorilla rotate the boar. Suddenly Murii heard small steps, she turned around to watch and out of the shadows came a small figure. Murri wassurprised, he had a cigarette in his mouth. She stared straight into his milky white eyes. She also saw the scar over his eye, Murii was a little scared and wondered how he got that scar. It looked pretty deep out .She then saw his silver revolver. Muriis eyes were frozen up and she looked at the gun frightened, Murii who had ne major phobia of guns could feel her heart beating in his chest. "Why Would U Need That?" Murii asked.

Murii noticed that the other chimps obeyed him, but why would they obey him? He was so ... small. She felt the little chimp release her hand and ran away. She looked at it while it ran away. There was something about this monkey, everyone obeyed him. It was best for Murii not to create any problems. Suddenly all monkeys started to beat their chest and Murii looked shocked at them. The big chimp called Morris grabbed the boar and ate it, Murii looked a little cautious with him.

Murii looked at the Monkey with the gu, he smiled at her. Murii looked at his yellow teeth and thought " Thats so disgusting". "Who are you and what do you want me? I am in a bit of a hurry".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Josh and Tarin

"Ok sorry for being such an ugly pain in the ass." replied Josh as he dipped his head feeling depressed and slowly following behind Tarin who seemed not only strong but angry too. "Sorry Tarin, I'm.....Josh." He followed behind and heard Tarin grumbling and thought it was bad things about himself. He dropped his head even more out of upset and walked head first into a tree.

Stopping as he hit it Josh muttered in a low monotone voice, "ow" then stepped around it and continued following the grumpy old git Tarin.

Murii

Gruniz removed the revolver and pointed it at Morris and two other primates then squealed something high pitch and angry then gestured towards Murii.
Gruniz raised himself upstanding on one foot then used his other foot to pull the cigar out and exhale.

Two large gorillas approached Murii and tried grabbing hold of her arms tightly and Morris reluctantly threw down the boar on a stick which soon after was attacked violently by the other younger and weaker primates who feasted on it. Morris took the stick the boar was on then placed it directly behind Murii and began trying to tie her to the stick. He began trying to tie her hands up then feet.

Gruniz smirked as he watched and began laughing wildly and manically like he was excited.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Murii watched Gruniz, suddenly Murii saw that he drew his revolver. Her heart pounded faster and faster. Gruniz pointed it first at the other monkeys and Murii was shocked that he did it. Who would point their gun at their comanders? But then he pointed it toward Murii. "What are you doing?? Away with the gun, please, I'll do anything". She felt someone tried to grab her arms, she moved them so that the monkeys could not get hold of them, but though she tried hard, they got to the ahold of them.

Then Morris came with the stick the boar had been on, he took the stick behind her and Murii quickly understood what was going on. "Stop it! What are you doing ?!?". Murii felt the tears running down her cheeks, and the only thing she could think of was how she would never again see Josh again. She sobbed, and then she screamed "JOSH". She looked at Gruniz, and he grinned in an evil way. She tried to get loose but she could not! Murii looked up at the sky, perhaps it was the last time she saw it. She grinned, god what pathetic way to die Murii thought.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 pm

As Tarin looked back for a moment when Josh banged his head on a tree, he rolled his eyes at the young pirate before complaining; "Goodness sakes your a man! Stop agloigising and worrying about every scrape, do something tough like punch a rock or beat up a criminal, or, I dunno, makeout with a princess or something. What ever manly things kids do these days!", as he finished his short rant about manhood, he stumbled imedietly into a clearing where a group of primates were gathered around a young woman tied to a pole. Tarin grinded his teeth, and stamped his foot, accidently treading on a monkey, before bellowing out; "I bloody told you lot to stop f***ing eating animals! Bloody half wit monkeys are supposed to eat fruit and veg and nuts and stuff, not people and pigs and sheep and lizards and what ever you've been shoving down ya gob! Remeber what happened when you tried to eat me? Well, maybe not after I punched ya all quite a bit in the head." He then grinned to himself at the memory of fighting simians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Gruniz saw Murii get lifted up over the flames and smirked, he couldn't wait to dig in and feast upon her.

Morris began rotating her above the flames and the other two gorillas sat either side of the flames watching her and smiling, they too couldn't wait to dig in but Gruniz would obviously stop them and take this woman all for himself. Gruniz watched licking his lips as he watched her slowly spin over the fire.

As she spun round and round Gruniz began to notice her breasts bouncing around and began jumping up and down as he smiled at her feeling over come with primal urges. Morris didn't see anything to get excited over and neither did the rest of the primates. The litte light furred grey one who had led Murii into this one nuzzled her head into her mother's as the other primates began cheering and raising their sticks in appreciation if the new meal on its way. The boar was stripped bare and all that was left were 3 monkeys resting their hands on their bellys and bones of the boar stripped.

As Tarin the old man stepped into the camp site and began speaking out loud Gruniz turned to see him and just like all the other primates stopped what they were doing and looked at him in fear.

All of the chimps ran in fear except for Gruniz who gasped so wide he dropped his cigar then picked it from the ground again and continued smoking it, Morris who banged his chest angrily and roared and the other 2 gorillas who simply looked at each other in confusion before shrugging their shoulders and looking back at Tarin.

Gruniz pointed at Tarin and began screeching angrily at him before he fired a painfully loud and strong bullet into the ground by Tarin's foot. His arrival had upset Gruniz and made him violet. Gruniz wasn't going to go down without a fight and pointed to Morris and gestured him over. Morris followed the order and gestured to the other 2 gorillas to come over.

As Gruniz whispered in Morri's ear he whispered into the other 2 gorilla's ears and they all nodded.
One of the gorillas charged full pelt at Tarin unknowing what he could do.

Josh heard Tarin rant again and the only words which rung in his head where "makeout with a princess" he knew why they did as his next thought was about Murii and her safety. Josh rushed ahead towards where ever it was Tarin was headed thinking maybe Murii was ahead.

Josh burst out through the trees to be hit in the stomach by the charging gorilla and he fell to the floor wheezing for breath. Such pain echoed through his body he had never felt anything like it before. Josh looked up at the gorilla and it looked back down at him. Josh didn't want to fight this gorilla he was too big and scary too.

The gorilla then continued his attack and leapt at Tarin planning on kicking him with his two feet.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Murii felt how the monkeys lifted her and set her over the fire. It was hot, so hot. The smoke rose up in her face and she coughed She looked towards Gruniz, he smiled at her with his yellow smile. What a way to die Murii thought quietly to herself. The heat had now taken over and her sweat ran down over her body. She felt the short branches stuck into her back while she was rotated. She suddenly noticed how Gruniz started jumping up and down, then she saw where he watched "You little perv, stop staring!". She looked angrily towards the little monkey when she heard a voice. She bent her head to look and there stood an old man, old but he looked strong. "You there! You would not happen to be able to help me? I ended up in a rather complicated situation ..."

When the old man finished speaking, she saw how the monkeys ran away from within the camp. They were afraid of him. Almost all the monkeys were now gone. She looked around in confusion. The heat was getting worse, she could not take it anymore! Suddenly Gruniz draws his revolver and shoots. Murii closes her eyes and then open them slowly. She was relieved to see that the old man was okay.

Muriis joy to see the old man okay was quickly replaced with strees when Gruniz whispers something in Moriis ear. Suddenly she sees how one of the monkeys begin to run against the old man. Though the old man looked strong the monkey looked pretty strong too. "Watch out!" Murii screamed. Suddenly, she sees another man breaking through the bushes into the camp, it was Josh! But before she scream Josh, she saw how he was beaten in the stomach by a monkey. "Josh, are u okay?!? Murii screamd with tears in her eyes. She didnt care about the heat anymore, she just wanted to know if Josh was okay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 am

Josh coughed and breathed heavily as he lay on the ground in pain the punch had shocked him and hurt like nothing he had ever felt before.

As the gorilla charged towards Tarin angrily hoping to injure him and Josh heard Murii call out if he was ok, he felt he should say something and show Tarin he was much stronger than he looked.

Josh slammed his fists into the ground and pushed himself up to his feet as quickly as he could manage trying his best to ignore the painful bruising on his stomach. "I'm fine Murii, hang on." As Josh rushed to Muriii to free her.

Gruniz watched Josh stumble towards her and smirked as he pointed his revolver and pulled the trigger. Josh felt a large bullet whizz past his ear and swallowed hard. He kept going and pushed Murii from the flames causing her and the pole she was tied to, to roll from above the flames and land on the ground beside the fire.

Gruniz fired another shot which skimmed his wrist and burnt, Josh froze in fear clutching his burning wrist and looked at Gruniz angrily.
"What the hell do you think your doing?!"

Gruniz smiled back and rubbed his belly before lowering his revolver and gesturing for Morris to attack Josh.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Murii stared at Josh and waited for him to say something. Murii saw how Josh stood up, it looked as if the punsch in the stomach had really hurt. But he could stand up so it was probably not too bad. When Josh suddenly began running towards her, she felt a strong joy but also a great fear. Gruniz would not just let him run past, suddenly Grunzi directed his gun to Josh! Murii did not dare to look, she turned her head and then she hears how a shot is fired. She feels the tears trying to cover up but she keeps them inside. Then she hears the footsteps rapidly approaching, she turns her head again and she sees how Josh is running against her.

She knew what situation they were in but she could not resist to smile a little. She feels how Josh pushes her down from the hot fire and a cold surrounds her, she sighs. "So much trouble with a couple of monkeys." She struggles to get loose from the ropes that kept her tied to the stick. But the rope was attached really good, in the end she got up one of her hands, she began to pull out her second are when she heard another shot fired, she looked towards Josh, he had been hit! She heard how Josh Angry asked Grunzi what he was doing. Murii then saw how Grunzi signaled for Morris to attack Josh. Murii knew that Josh could not defend himself now, he had been hit in the stomach and had been shot. Murri finally managed to dislodge the other hand. She pulled quickly against Morris and and she managed to touch him on his back with her finger. "Meimu Meimu"! She created the illusion of a huge dinosarie who screamed and came closer to Morris ...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:02 pm

As Tarin finished reminicising, he noticed a rather angry primate was heading towards, attemtping to knock his legs from under him, which was met with the vicious response of Tarin rushing towards the gorilla and leaping up to the gorillas face before giving him a vicious headbutt and a swift hooking kick to his chest, before out-stretching his arm as he tried to lariat Morris, while exclaiming; "Right ya overgrown baboon's bum, either you hop off, or im pounding you lot into monkey juice! Making an old man blooding exerting himself! You should be ashamed of yourself for disrespecting ya elders!", the whole threat said with a face full of thunder, and adding; "Boy, if thats your mate you better save her and p**s off! I had enough of unfamiliar faces today! Or at the very least to be around for a bit, young 'uns like you get on my nerves!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 2: The grumpy old git (Ended)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next