One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Lying in a dark dank alleyway which stunk of urine was the young depressed man who hoped he would one day become king of the pirates but at this particular moment in time it was looking very unlikely. Nothing special about this guy, he sat up his bones cracking and felt his eyes ache from the punches he'd received from those proper pirates. He wiped the blood from his nose and thought to himself he'd received worse beatings from the kids at school.

But the words of "Lousy Pirate" rung in his head, he remembered everything these proper pirates had to say to him and had began thinking of stopping with his dream. Should he really stop trying to become a pirate this early in his quest? He didn't want to end it but if he was getting beaten so badly by some small time pirates then how was he ever going to survive amongst the rookie pirates and Marines. He'd seen how dangerous those guys were with his dad being one of them. Josh dusted himself off as he walked out of the alleyway and looked from side to side through two big black eyes. His head was aching and his nose bleeding but he was still alive and that was something. He could no longer see the pirates who'd beaten him up and shoved his hands into his pockets to find...nothing.

They robbed him too, just great, he'd been beaten robbed and pretty much convinced that the pirate life wasn't for him, Josh walked up the street with his head down and his fedora covering the top of his face. He was ashamed of himself and just felt like the only thing left to do was drown his sorrows then head back home.

Last edited by Antler on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Murii walked down the street when she saw a boy walking by her. It was just a normal boy but why did it bother her so much. There was something about that boy... She followed him and after a while she knew what was wrong! His face, it was the same sad face Murii had when she was all alone. She could not stand that face so she walked to the boy and said - Hiya, im Murii!

She looked at the depressed boy, he wont even look at her. She could fell the anger - Hey! Listen up, whatever happend to you dont let it bring u down. The pain almost got me and Im so glad it didnt, so fight on! Murii put her hand over her mouth and thought - why did i do that?!? She looked the boy in the eyes and then she turned around and ran. When she was far away she stopped to catch her breath. Who was that boy and was Murii ever gonna meet him again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Hearing a girl introduce herself to him Josh looked at her out of the corner of his eyes then back at the floor. Murii's words of don't get upset were falling upon dull ears. He turned around to introduce himself and get a proper look at her but he wasn't going to cheer up so easily.

When he turned around he saw the girl had ran away, was she scared of him, did he really seem that threatening he smiled thinking maybe he did before the thought quickly exited his mind and his smile faded back to a frown again. he sighed then thought more about why this woman had ran away from him. Josh shrugged his shoulders then turned back around to head to some place where he could get hold of some booze.

As he turned a strong gust of wind blew straight at him stealing his hat away from him and taking it towards Murii. Josh turned to grab it and sighed as his hat happily bounced away from him in the wind.
"Seems no one wants be near me today." Josh began walking after his hat feeling too depressed to run.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Murii could not sleep that night, all she could think of was that boy. He needed friends! And Murii knew that she could help him so the very next day she ran outside to look for the boy but he where nowhere to be seen. She looked for hours but there in a street corner he sat all alone. She walked up to him and smiled. With out saying anything she stretched out her arm against the boy. Murii open her mouth and said- Im sorry i ran away yesterday, i was just a little nervous i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Josh had managed to catch up with his hat as it had flown past the girl Murii, he placed it back upon his head and noticed his ship was still thankfully at the docks. He was happy his small rowing boat hadn't been broken yet and headed back into town.

That night had been a dreadful night for him, he found it difficult to sleep in the howling wind of the alleyways. he was probably beginning to stink now and his eyes were aching every time he blinked. As morning arrived and the bright morning light shone down over his face he tilted his hat down over his black eyes to stop it from blinding him.

Standing up from the alleyway he'd spent the night in Josh once again dusted himself off and yawned as he stretched out feeling and hearing all of his bones cracking. His body ached from the bruising the day before but not as bad as his eyes. He left the alley then realised he needed somewhere to lie down to align his spine. Josh found a bench in the street and laid down on the bench.

As the ginger haired girl approached Josh and apologised for running away he tilted his hat back up and looked at her. He saw she too had freckles and heard she was probably nervous about speaking to him. Josh sat up properly and patted the bench signalling he wanted Murii to sit beside him.

"No its ok, I understand, its...awkward meeting new people. I'm Josh by the way and sorry about the smell I don't have anywhere to stay or...any money either."
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Murii looked at the boy, she thought his eyes where really cute and she could feel her legs shaking. She looked at the bench and was a little unsure but she sat down. She took a big breath and tried to look the boy in the eyes.

"Do u live here?" She asked nervous.

She looked at the boy while he was about to talk, she was kinda happy. She hadent had a friend to talk to for a long while. She feelt like she could sit there for hours! She smiled and gladly litsen to the boys talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 pm

"No I don't live here, I came from up North then moved down here with my parents, I ran away from home to become a pirate though. I want to become the pirate king." Josh looked at Murii smiling.

"So your still talking like that kid?!" asked a loud booming voice.

Josh looked up to see where the voice had come from to see the pirate who'd beaten him up the day before.

Alfonso Durik 1st mate of the Mutilation Pirates, he was a tall fat man with a hairy black beard and green eyes. he had short black hair and wore a white shirt with was open enough to show off his chest hair and baggy pale green pants with black boots.
"I thought I'd removed that stupid thought from your head yesterday, but seems like I'm going to have to do it today." Josh didn't want to deal with this man right now and could feel another painful beating coming his way.

Alfonso cracked his knuckles and threw a strong punch towards Josh who took the punch in the chest. Josh didn't make a sound or even try to dodge it he simply took the punch then threw one back himself.

Josh's punch was no where near as strong as Alfonso's and his arm was grabbed and Josh's punch was redirected to behind him. Alfonso looked at Murii and nodded smiling showing her his putrid teeth then looked at Josh on the floor and removed a pistol and aimed it at him.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 pm

" Josh what are u doing?"
Murii gave Josh a shocked look. She looked at Josh, he looked so focused and he had that fire in his eye. Murii was so distracted so she didnt see the pirates behind her. She felt how their big hands grabbed her hard around the waist. She turned her head and looked him in the i "Illu Illu". Murii started to make some hand moves and the pirates started to see how demons and ghosts came closer and closer to them, they started to scream. And finally the pirates ran away.

Murri Looked back att Josh, nothing had happend yet. Suddenly she can feel something cold on her foot, its water... Muriis bigest weaknes! She used her last powers to look up at the pirate and Josh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Josh saw Murii scare some pirates away and the gun aimed at his chest, he shook his head then sighed. "So your going to shoot me to get your message through to me?"

"I'm going to kill you, then I won't have to ever worry about beating it into you again." Josh listened to Alfonso's reply and saw Murii on the ground looking up at Alfonso. It had began to rain and Josh noticed that Murii was on her knees. Josh stood up and Alfonso kept his gun trained on him. Josh straightened his hat then looked Alfonso in the eye angrily.

"I wouldn't pull that trigger if I was you."
"Well thats too bad then, isn't it kid." Alfonso pulled the trigger firing a bullet towards Josh's heart.

The survival instinct in Josh was too strong to just give up and let the bullet tear through his heart. Instead he stepped back wards and to the left avoiding the bullets straight path and threw his fist quickly at Alfonso as hard as he could. knocking him back.

Alfonso remained on his feet surprised by the punch, he looked back up at Josh only to see another punch coming his way which hit him in the eye. Alfonso was taken by surprise and found himself being knocked to the ground. As he hit the ground Josh stood over him and looked down smiling then said, perhaps you should give up on being a pirate. He then reached down to help up Murri who looked not only pretty but somehow weaker now since the rain started.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Murri leaned agains Josh shoulder. She felt how her legs barely was able to stan up on its own. She knew the rain would weakner her but this much? She looked at the pirate that was lying there on the ground, Murii could not bevile that Josh was able to beat a pirate.

She feelt happy for him, maybe he would get some confidence now. Murii started to cough, she was weak. She opend her mouth and with her last powers she said. I dont withstand rain. Muriis head feel down on Josh sholder and after that it was all black...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Josh felt Murii lean on his shoulder and saw she was getting weaker and weaker he felt bad for her and didn't quite understand why until he thought about it and realised she must be a Devil Fruit user. She must be getting used to her Devil Fruit thought Josh as he saw her black out and her body went limp.

Josh grabbed hold of her and lifted her up then looked around for somewhere near by to take her. Having no money Josh knew he would be kicked out and so looked down at Alfonso on the ground who was unconscious and reached into his pocket removing a couple of beli. he then pocketed the money and rushed into a near by pub named Drury Arms.

Josh carried her to a seat at the back of the pub then ordered a beer which he paid for with correct money then sat down beside Murii who he had rested lying down on the seat. He was worried for her and also happy he had met her. Josh drank down some of his beer and felt much better about himself.

"I managed to beat down that pirate on my own...I must be strong enough to start my own pirate crew." Josh smiled then drank some more and looked at Murii. He removed her glasses to see her eyes so he could see if they were open or not.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:01 am

Murii slowly opened her eyes, she felt someone slowly pulled off her glasses. Just a few seconds after she saw that it was Josh. There he sat with his beer and Murii had never seen him happier.

What a strange boy thought Murii quietly to herself. First, he is all alone but then he shows his real talent and it was Murii that would save him? It ended with the course that he saved Muriis life. Murii stood him in perpetual debt.

She turned her head slowly to look around. She was in a bar but she did not care really the only thing she could think of was how she had ever would like to thank Josh enough for what he did ..

Suddenly she feels a tremendous pain in her back. It stung, scratched and burned, there was nothing she could do. Murii managed to make some pitiful sound to try to get Josh that fetuses that she is in pain but it's too much life in the bar for josh to hear Murii.

She thinks and thinks, when she comes of it. She pushes gently on Josh's arm with his head. She does not have power enough to watch if she got Josh's attention but she attempted endå. The pain was enomr but still she could not do anything. She had never felt anything like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 am

Josh looked down noticing Murii nudging his arm with her head and spills a little of his beer on his lap then look down at Murii and seeing she is awake.

"So your awake then Murii, how come you passed out in the rain? Thats a bit unusual, thanks for your help scaring those other pirates off by the way, would you like a drink? I've got some money, I took it off that guy I punched. Hm I hope he doesn't come after me. Anyway what was that thing you did out there to those pirates it was like some sort of...illusion wasn't it? Sorry Murii I'm rambling, its just. I'm excited and buzzing, that was the first proper fight I've been in and I'm surprised I beat him. Yesterday it was him and a few more pirates so I didn't really have the chance to do anything."

Josh looked Murii and smiled at her, he felt better about himself realising he could do something and wasn't completely useless. If he could take down the 1st mate of the Mutilation Pirates with a few punches then what was stopping him from taking down a captain? Murii had restored his faith in his dream and he decided e would begin looking for a crew again. Perhaps he could find some useful and powerful people here on whatever island this was.

Hell he had already found someone and she was lying right beside him, the young ginger haired freckled girl beside him, she had some sort of aurora about her that made Josh want to hang around her more than anyone else on the island. Maybe it was because she actually bothered to say hi to him and help him when the pirates came back to beat him up. Josh put his arm around Murii and helped her sit up in the booth then noticed a pained look on her face and asked, "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:55 pm

The pain on Murris back just got bigger and then she came to what it was. In recent years, had Murii noticed that she was weaker on the back than at any other place.

She turned her head and tried to look at her back, but it was useless. She looked up at Josh and then she looked down again. She was ashamed. She had created so much trouble for Josh, and now she just created more problems.

He had helped her so much and what she had done for him? She bit her lower lip and sat up straight. Even though it hurt, She did not want Josh to Have any more problems beacuse of her. He was such a nice person and he did not deserve all these problems.

Murii looked once more on Josh and smiled. That's when she really realized that she might have got a new friend. In Muriis eyes he looked much more confident now.

"I feel just fine" Sa Murii and smiled at Josh "The reason I fainted was because of my devil fruit, the" Meimu meimu fruit ". It allows me to create illusions and Josh I am so sorry that I created so many problems for you. It was not at all what I was trying to do! "

She was so afraid she would lose her new friend! Then she would be all alone once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Josh smiled at Murii and replied, there's no need for you to apologise and you haven't caused me any problems. In fact you made me feel better and like I shouldn't give up on my dream just yet. You helped me realise that I should try and strive for my goal. I want to be a powerful pirate of the seas giving the Marines the finger so yea, thank you Murii. And wow thats awesome I've never met anyone with a devil fruit power before, so you can make illusions then. That's really cool, and it seems your quite weak due to your devil fruit power, which really sucks. I would love to help you out somehow but I'm not sure how. Would you like a drink?" Josh wanted to help Murii and didn't like that she still looked in pain.

He removed his arm from around her as he didn't want her to be hurt then smiled and asked, "Do you have a problem with your back, it just seems like all of your movements involving your back are hurting you." Josh took a sip from his beer.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:24 pm

Josh's words really warmed Muriis heart, He was the first in a long time has been kind to Murii. He was also one of the first who did not think she was a monster becuse of her Devil Fruit. Murii looked at Josh and said-

"No thanks, I think I can do without a drink." She smiled and then said, "I dont really have a problem with my back but you could say it's my weak spot, I will be weak of water and especially on the back but it's good now, so you dont need worry."
Murri lifted up her arm, which trembled and puted her hand on her back. "Right here, I have a big tattoo. I like to call it" The mother tatoo. "With it its much easier for me to create illusions, but it is also one of my biggest weaknesses."

Murii stretched and then she said, "But again, big deal? Life is not perfect. Some weaknesses must all have. So what should you do now?" Murii asked and gave Josh a strange look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Josh saw Murii point to her back and point out a tattoo and out of curiosity tried peeking down the back of her top to see the tattoo without thinking properly. He felt bad for her weak point and replied, "Well I'd love to help you strengthen up your back. In fact how would you like to join my crew, I mean I don't know if you have any talents which would be useful in a pirate crew but having someone who can create illusions is always handy to have. I mean you could be a great help." Josh smiled at Murii then found that even though had had spilled forth all the words he wanted to say his mouth was still speaking.

"Also your a pretty cute girl too so I would love to have you aboard." When Josh stopped talking he realised what he had said and felt like a moron he had no idea where that had come from and his cheeks went a little red. Josh finished his beer then tipped his hat down feeling embarrassed about what he'd just said.

"S-s-so would you...like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Murii watched as Josh talked. When he finished talking she blushed a little and then she looked up at Josh, he looked very nervous. At first she was sitting just where quiet, she did not know what to say.

The only thing he had done was to say nice things about her. Not a single bad word, what if he wanted to be her friend. She used some of the power that she had left and hugged Josh, down her cheek ran a tear. She had never been happierShe started to laugh a little and then she looked at Josh, she smiled gently at him and said, "Of course I would like it, it would be an honor to sail with you ... But a small question, Do We Have a ship? ". She laid her head askew and looked at Josh.

"And Josh I can navigate to your crew! Where I grew up it was important to be able to navigate so I can probably help you in one way or another." Murii was glad she could help Josh in any way, he was, after all, the kindest person she ever met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Josh felt stupid for what he had said and even more awkward through the brief silence, until Murii broke it by hugging him and answering she would love to sail with him. Josh felt warmth grow inside of him then hugged Murii back.

Josh nodded in reply to Murii's question saying yes that he did have a ship, "but its only a small row boat which I stole. I know I'll have to get a bigger ship if I'm going to be come the pirate king.......thats what I want to become."

Looking at the cute tomboyish looking Murii, Josh heard her say she could navigate and blurted out. "Your defiantly joining my crew, a navigator s one of the most important people aboard a crew and there really hard to come across. Is there anything you'd like go while we're here or anything you'd like to do?" He hoped there was something else they could do together and since he'd been here 5 days and all of them had been terrible up until now he hoped to at least have one good day.

[Meanwhile at the docks]

The Mutilation pirates ship was docked and aboard it was the Captain of the Mutilation Pirates.
Nathan "Buzzsaw" Hendrix a tall skinny man with one glass eye and one hazel eye. he had long dark brown hair which ended at his chin and wore dark beige pants stained with blood and a white shirt also stained with blood. His dark blue coat had golden trims and the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and had a sword hanging from his waist in a sheath.

In his hand he held a metal noose the end of which was like a pair of handcuffs.
"So I hear that there is a young man on this island hoping to become the pirate king?!" asked Nathan in a croaky voice which sent shivers down his crew mates spines.

"Aye sir, the young boy has a strong punch and the other woman who was with him spawned some daemons to chase after us."

"Woman you say? Daemons you say?" asked Nathan as he stopped swinging his noose around and leant forward. closer to the swordsman of the Mutilation pirates and replied. "Please tell me you remember what they looked like."
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Murii looked shocked at Josh. "The Pirate King, huh? A pretty big dream you have. But it will be fun to help you fulfill your dream! But I have a question, while we were sailing along ... Can you help me fulfill my dream too!! she looked at Josh with tears in her eyes, she then raised her right hand and wiped away the tears in her eyes.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about my brother ... I do not know where he is and I'm pretty worried. I have not seen him for many years. He promised that he would come back but if he cant make it on his own... I must help him. I promise that I will not be in the way of your dream but I'm not strong enough to self-rescue my brother from the Marines. "

She looked at Josh with a very serious face, then suddenly she smiled as if nothing happened "The first thing we must do well to get food before our trip, right? But how, we dont have any money."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

"Yea I know its a pretty big dream and possibly a pretty stupid one for someone as weak as me to say right now but I'm going to get stronger." When he noticed the tears in Murii's eyes he leant to wipe them away but she beat him to it.

"You needn't be sorry, of course I'll help you find your brother, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be in tears. Do you have any idea where he is?" Josh felt upset seeing his new navigator so upset and then realised he had once again blurted out something about how pretty she was and didn't understand why he was doing this.
Did he like her? He didn't feel like he did but he wasn't sure, Murii defiantly wasn't ugly by any means.

As Murii asked him about leaving Josh nodded and replied, "Yea we're going to need lots of food to eat in case we don't get to an island in time. But if I have no money and you have no money the....we're going to have to steal some aren't we?"

[Meanwhile at the docks]

The Mutilation Pirates swordsman nodded to his captain and said "Aye captain, I know exactly what they look like, both had freckles one was ginger the other had brown hair and a fedora. You want me to go find them for you?"

Nathan continued swinging his noose and replied, "No I'm going to come with you so I can dispose of my obviously lousy 1st mate, if he can get beaten by a simple man s easily, then he doesn't deserve to be a member of the Mutilation Pirates. You'll know what to do to him right Keech?"

Keech "Claws" Menrook the swordsman of the Mutilation Pirates, he stood at 6ft tall with a long black trench coat done up and a dark purple cravat his black hair neatly shaved with grey glassy looking eyes and a scar down his right cheek he was a monster of a man. Keech had arms and hands of frightening size and 2 katanas in sheaths on his right side. The only clothing that could be seen beneath his coat was a black shirt and he looked like he meant business.

"Of course I know Captain. I never understood why you chose him as your first mate."

"He was a strong pirate back in the day, but now, he's turning out to be a pretty useless one , who I feel nothing for anymore." Nathan stood up placing his hands into his pockets before heading out on deck of his ship accompanied by Keech.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:03 pm

She smiled at Josh and blushed a little but she tried to hide it. She felt tears of joy began to flow, but she stopped them, she would not cry in front of Josh! The doubts she felt before to find her brother was now completely gone. "I know he is somewhere far away in the Grand Line, but no specific thing."

Murii sat there and tried to think of anything that might be a bit more help full .. and suddenly she got a picture in her head. It was a picture of a man, he looked to be in 50 years of age.

"But now that I think about it, I know that the man who brought him away had black long hair, perhaps to his shoulders and his one eye was blue and the other was green." She was shocked at how much she remembered, before this Today she had only had a blurry image in my head but Josh had to somehow have made it much easier for Murii to tell. It was after all quite a long time since she had conversations with anyone.

"I guess we have to steal, what are our choices." Said Murii. She looked nervously at Josh, she had never stolen but she was afraid that Josh would think that she was incompetent if she said it. So she remained silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

"Ok Murii well I promise you that I will do all I can to protect you as a valued member of my crew and help you save your brother I'm sorry he is so far away, but we will get to him as soon as possible." Josh awaited to hear more about the man and when she began describing the man who'd taken her brother away he was stunned with amount she could remember. Josh knew he was rubbish at remembering some things and doubted his ability in it.

"Ok then Murii its good you remember what he looks like, I guess it'll make finding him easier for us now. And as for stealing come with me." Josh walked out from the pub and towards a general store hoping that he could get Murii to use her illusions to distract people while he grabbed some fresh fruit and ran.

"Murii you don't seem like the typical type of pirate and I don't want to put you under any stress or anything by making you steal some fruits so if you make some illusions to distract the people here with I'll take the food and meet you at the docks. Would that be ok? Or we could meet back at the bench we met this morning." Josh was excited to perform yet another act of piracy but this time it would be more exciting as he had a fellow crew member with him.

[Docks]

Nathan and Keech stepped down from their ship and walked into town angrily, Nathan had his long hair hanging down by his neck and a look of seriousness as did Keech.

"Keech if you do a good job at disposing of Alfonso and these young kids who took him down and scared you off with Daemons then perhaps I'll promote you to first mate."

Keech was surprised and knelt down in happiness as Nathan walked on then realised Keech wasn't following and shouted, "GET OF YOUR KNEES YOUR LUMBERING FOOL!" Keech stood back up and replied,
"Sorry Captain I was just, so overjoyed about becoming the mutilation pirates 1st mate is all.

"Keep that act up and you'll be Sealio's dinner." Keech gulped as he thought about Sealio and followed after his captain pushing all stupid and ridiculous thoughts aside.

As Nathan and keech arrived to see Alfonso sitting down on a bench drinking with a black eye Nathan stopped a few feet before him and put his arm out in front of Keech to stop him from charging at him.

Alfonso looked up at Nathan and Keech then swallow his drink and began to sweat knowing his fate. "Captain, I'm sorry, I know we were supposed to..."
"Silence"
"But Captain he was allot......"
"I said silence!"
"Yea he said silence." continued Keech.
"You too Keech or you'll be next."
"Sorry Captain." replied Keech.

Nathan removed his noose and threw it towards Alfonso's neck, the metal grip locked around his neck and Alfonso gripped it tightly trying to pry it apart and failing.

"I sent you out to remove a little squirt and you failed me, instead you all run away scared of some daemons and you Alfonso my 1st mate get beaten up by one of them."
"Captain they were pretty scary daemons in my defence." spoke Keech.
"Your bloody Pirates! Your supposed to be made of stuff Daemons are afraid off, not running like wimpy cowards in the opposite direction."
Nathan tugged on his noose pulling Alfonso to the ground then put his foot on Alfonso's back forcing him to the ground.

"Keech..."
"Yes Captain." keech removed both his swords and placed on either side of his middle finger on his right hand and held them in his right hand with ease due to his strength and ridiculously oversized hands.
Using the katanas as claws Keech sliced the screaming Alfonso into 3 pieces.
Back to top Go down
Murii

Murii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Murri felt much safer now that Josh had sworn to protect her, his kind words comforted her. The words he said about saving her brother Gave her hope! She was no longer afraid, but she looked forward to show the Marines what they deserved.

It was very nice of Josh to take responsibility and not let Murii do it and of course she would do anything to help him. She nodded at him. "But wait, for me to create my illusions I have to touch every person so wait here."

Murii went to the store and smiled at the man who sold fruit. She pulled out her hand and shook it with the man. On the way back to Josh, she took all the customers she could see on the shoulder just a bit cautious. Although Murii missed any person would be admitted to watch what happened, people would of course look crazy when they stood there and watched ... nothing!

She walked over to Josh and said, "We can meet at the bench, but you must do so quickly ... I have not mastered this technique fully yet," said Murii hesitantly, as if she did not trust herself. What if she were to fail and people would see Josh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Josh nodded to Murii as he watched her walk around the crowd of people and touch everyone of them he roughly understood how her power worked from watching her and noticed a few people giving her strange looks as she touched them well most of the woman gave her odd looks most of the men liked being touched by such a pretty girl.
pretty girl? what's going on here, why do I keep thinking thoughts like this about her? Do I like her? I mean she is cute and curvaceous.
what the hell are you doing thinking about her like this stop it Josh.
You must be feeling something for her if your thinking such things, oh crap she's coming this way.

As Josh Murii walk back towards him he couldn't help but notice his eyes staring at her legs, well the parts on show, then as he heard her speak he tried looking up towards her face but paused momentarily at her breasts unsure of why he was doing it.

"O-o-ok we can meet at the bench, just give me a nod when your going to start the illusion and I get ready to grab the fruits, and perhaps a little bit of money too. Don't worry about failing though ok I'll be here to help you and I'll be the one they all chase. Just remember I promised you I'd protect you, I know I may be a pirate and a promise coming from a pirate means nothing, well actually less than nothing but still. I mean it."

Josh smiled at Murii and mingled amongst the crowd so he would hopefully blend in. As Josh got closer to the stalls he nodded to Murii signalling he was ready and awaited her illusions to captivate the people.
He just hoped he wasn't captivated too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)   Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Wynter Pirates Chapter 1: Depression that brings greatness (Thread Ended)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next