One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chopper can use Monster Form?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Chopper can use Monster Form? Empty
PostSubject: Chopper can use Monster Form?   Chopper can use Monster Form? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 pm

It has happened. Chopper is now able to speak in Monster Form. I knew this was going to happen. But what are your thoughts on this? I assume he can use it for a limited time with out going berserk..or who knows.

What are your thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Chopper can use Monster Form?   Chopper can use Monster Form? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Ha, I told you he could control it...Anyway I think it's great that he can control his inner beast. It really gives Chopper a boost and may just put him up there with the main three in power level.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Chopper can use Monster Form?   Chopper can use Monster Form? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:13 pm

He still has to top Robin..Robins actually extremely lethal now. She can teleport and create Giant Body Parts at will.
Back to top Go down
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: Chopper can use Monster Form?   Chopper can use Monster Form? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Each of the strawhats are nasty, I still can't get over how smooth Nami is now. She played the heck outta them copycats. The scene where she was trynna haggle the clothes was funny too, their crew is just the best.

I really feel like they should have moved up on the poll for a while now. I really don't think they should be number three anymore, at least 2. Don't get me wrong, Ruto and Bleach are really good and I was hooked on them first but OP has been on a diff level ever since, I wanna say Robin's rescue.

It could just be that stretch like all animes have where they get on a roll and it just seems like each episode during that stretch is just epic, but I don't think its that. Because the run is still going and they haven't even gotten to the New World yet where things get more real.

I got hooked on Ruto first and they had me until they started getting heavy with them fillers and it just lost the momentum for me. Ruto is one of the best heroes there are, but Luffy.... I don't know it just seems like Luffy has the best moments, man.

Ruto has had quite a few but I feel like his idiot persona can be straight out annoying sometimes while Luffy's is just right. Like Luffy's moments of being an idiot is just comedy on point, but Ruto's sometimes are just eghhh! Like that scene after they were back at Water 7 and the giants were eating and he climbed up and looked at em and then just started eating their food. I had to rewind that like eight times. Ruto is good too but lately not on OP level.

I'm not gonna lie, when Ruto showed up on the toad's to fight Pein and merked the first body with one punch, talking bout a hokage should not have to stain thier hands with trash-I was like whoahhhhhhhh. That was smooth as hell, pardon my french, but it was.

But Luffy has countless moments like that. The scene when he stood on the roof and called for Robin and then each of the crew popped up and stood with him. I even liked how he made Usopp shoot the flag-even that was like dag! When he hooked the Noble, the way they show that scene with him walking up the steps getting ready to do it was just... whattttt! Zorro took all Luffy's pain from Kuma's bubble and was still standing! So many times that stand out, when Nami was crying and stabbing her arm because of Arlong, and she finally asked Luffy to help her, and he put the hat on her head and was like HELL YEAH! The scene when they're walking down the pathway to see him and when they get there he tells them to move. Bust down the wall and says which one of you is Arlong! [Smooth] Even when hes explaining how he can't do hardly anything but says I can kick your @$$!

Eghh, I'm getting lengthy. My point is I like those other shows and their heroes but lately I've been feeling like ain't no squad like the strawhats. They're just epic!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Chopper can use Monster Form?   Chopper can use Monster Form? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:11 am

...Cool Story Bro..so like I was saying...

Views on CHOPPERS MONSTER FORM Lmao xD I'm glad you feel that way about the crew..
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Chopper can use Monster Form?   Chopper can use Monster Form? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:52 am

Chopper monster form is cool but he has another form probably more powerful then his monster form.... cuz when he first came back he said he could control all his forms without the rumble ball except one...
Back to top Go down
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: Chopper can use Monster Form?   Chopper can use Monster Form? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:18 pm

LMFAO!!!
My bad, I was dead tired last night I shoulda just took my loony @$$ to sleep, instead of that 20min rant up there that I don't even know why or how I got to that point. {lol.... yyyyy lorrdddd} I'm shocked I didn't start yapping bout random ish. Eghhh, myyyy badddd. Anyway, back to the actual topic which I neglected the last time too....

If hes mastered it he should be a beast by now. I think 9thking is talking about that new one, what was it the Karate Point or something like that. I think he means the Monster Form though, because how can he master something that requires him to use a crap load of rumble balls to use? He'd go crazy again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chopper can use Monster Form?   Chopper can use Monster Form? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chopper can use Monster Form?
Page 1 of 1