One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@ Kenjiro Nakamura

@ Kenjiro Nakamura

Sea Monster  Empty
PostSubject: Sea Monster    Sea Monster  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:21 pm

weapon name: Sea monster Daki

description: Daki is a sea monster who is 25ft long and coloured baby blue his head is like that of a dragon and he has razor sharp teeth, he only lets Smatch ride him as he only trusts him. Daki is scaly and has large black eyes. Daki is not big enough to eat ships whole and never will be as he is small compared to other sea kings. Daki has a long dark blue mane which runs down from the back of his head to his tail. His mane is big and furry near the top and the further down towards the tail the less and less fur their is.

history: Smatch made friends with him when they we're both young in the calm belt, Smatch was kind to the sea king and in return he befriended Smatch. Smacth and Daki trusted each other. Smatch and Daki spent allot of time together and they managed to form a close bond, Smatch left Daki behind with his parents while Smatch went to fulfil his goals. Smatch still checks in on Daki via telesponder snail to his parents. Smatch has a weak psychic bond with Daki which usually stands out most in his mind when he's thinking about or missing Daki
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Sea Monster  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea Monster    Sea Monster  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:43 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Sea Monster
Page 1 of 1