One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of the Minds( Max)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
9thKing

9thKing

Meeting of the Minds( Max) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Minds( Max)   Meeting of the Minds( Max) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 pm

[Atlantic. Island]
[Former Marine Laboratory ]

Atlantic Island a small island sitting somewhere I the grand land, the island itself was full of vegetation and lush forest and plenty of animal life. The entire island seemed like a Paradise until u reach the dead center of the island there sat a large building which was complety surrounded by a large torn down. The building itself had several large holes in it and the roof was torn off, on the ground outside of the building were several bones laying around the ground some still with clothes on their body.In the center of the courtyard was a statue of a man wearing a lab coat but the identity of the man no one could tell because the head of the statue was torn off.

Standing just on the outside of the large wall was Nick Rush he was standing there staring at construction he fixed his glasses on his nose and rubbed his goatee " this place should be torn down but if I could find the information on the weapon the government built a couple of years ago I could make a robot to rival that of Mr.Crow himself" Nick was smiling as he steped over the rubble to get into the courtyard he could feel the heat comming from inside the building which mean something was still active or someone had return just as he had.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds( Max)   Meeting of the Minds( Max) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:33 pm

"Hm... Is there something you are looking for?" a man asked as he appeared behind Ryan. The man had grey hair and glasses on his face. He wore grey pants and shoes, a light grey shirt and a grey tie. He was carrying an umbrella on his right hand which he used to touch Nick on the back in order to make him realise that he was not alone at the place and that he was right behind him.

"And by the way..." he continued "I happened to listen to my name... Who are you, sir, and what are you doing here?". Then, he stopped talking and waited for Nick's answer... Who was the man that had just appeared?
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds( Max)   Meeting of the Minds( Max) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:21 pm

" Such power" Nick slowly turned around and smiled when he saw Maxulus. standing behind him " Mr. Crow it's an honor to meet you finally I've been all over the grind line and the territories of your captain trying to find you, but who would have thought. I would meet you here" Nick fixed his glasses and moved his shoulder slightly so the umbrella could fall off his shoulder " My name is Nick Rush and as a fellow pirate I has to say this but I'm one of your biggest fans" Nick fixes his glasses on his glasses on his face again " and as for what brings me here" Nick turned his head and looked around the base " I've come looking for some data I left here a few years ago when I destroyed this place, but the question is why are you here?"

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds( Max)   Meeting of the Minds( Max) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:07 am

As Nick was opening his mouth in order to speak his words, Maxulus was looking carefully at him in order to see what he would say. Apparently, he was in no mood to be challenged in a battle in no way. He hoped that he would not seek a battle with him. It would be a shame for Maxulus to battle, especially at a place like that where valuable information was stored. Except from having no mood to battle, he also didn't want to cause damage to the already damaged place and probably destroy some things that contained valuable information. Everything was happening for the sake of science, after all...

Upon listening to Nick's words, the scientist was relieved and quite surprised. It seemed that Nick was not there for a battle... He was there for something else. And not only that, but also he said something that was unexpected! Nick said that he was one of his biggest fans! That was interesting... Very, very interesting... Who would expect to find a fan of his in a semi-destroyed marine laboratory. That was difficult to believe, especially for Maxulus who was a scientist and could be treated as a nerd for those who did not know him. Nick adressed himself as a scientist, too, though... Maybe he was saying the truth. Maxulus knew that it was better to simply follow his story. He did not know whether that was truth or false... He would just continue behaving as if it was true.

"Wow..." he started saying with a smile on his face, as he put his glasses on his eyes. "I never expected to find a fan of mine in this place... Especially a man who was seeking me for quite a while...". Then, he bowed as if he was a gentleman to make a proper introduction. He had not revealed his name, himself. While bowing, he said "My name is Maxulus N. Crow... Former Government Agent and the 4th Division Commander of the Anubis Pirates... It is nice to meet you, mr. Rush.".

As soon as he was finished, he stood up and then he looked at his fellow scientist with a smile on his face. He would ask him what he wanted from him, why he had been searcing for him. He asked "I will tell you why I am here... However, I want you to tell me why you had been searching for me... Is there anything you want us to talk about? I would be glad to talk... Especially with a scientist that seems to be capable."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds( Max)   Meeting of the Minds( Max) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:52 am

"Believe it or not the reason I wanted your help is right before your eyes Mr. Crow" Nick turned arounde giant lab behind him " a few years ago a few other scientists were brought to this location and created a weapon for the government" Nick paused and turned back towards Max and fixed his glasses on his nose and now had a strait face " In the end like always the government betrayed us,they killed the entire team all except me" Nick paused and looked at Max " I been looking for you so I could ge, t your help me get the data from this place, oh yea the weapon we created all those years ago was a Cybor g called Colossal" Nick paused again and waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds( Max)   Meeting of the Minds( Max) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:43 pm

"A cyborg? Well... It seems that we have got the same reason to come here, Mr. Rush. You see, when I was working for the World Government, I heard about a project... I did not have time to investigate it at that time... And to be honest, I was working on my own cyborgs. However, now that I am done with my own projects, I am searching for other different cyborgs... Cyborgs that can give me information about new prototypes... Cyborgs that will allow me to create the greatest machine of all times. Hahahahahaha." Maxulus said with a smile on his face to the scientist that was admiring him.

Then, he stretched himself. He sighed and said "I will help you, Mr. Rush. For the sake of science, I will help you retrieve the data you need. However, I need something in exchange. I came here to take that data as well, so I want a copy of these data for myself. Is that agreed?". Afterwards, he looked at his new friend and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds( Max)   Meeting of the Minds( Max) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Nick laughed " Glorious Mr. Crow, I have no intention of being selfish the data is ours to share" Nick turned towards the building and walked over to the door " beware though they will b traps" and as son as Nick said those words the does burst open knocking Nick back as a large. Cloud of smoke covered the area and about a dozen cyborgs walked threw the smoke dressed in marine uniforms half of there faces were human and the other half were robotics " Mr. Crow these were t@he f,irst prototypes there hands and feet are mixes with steel and sea stone they also have small guns on there arms that shoot seastone bullets Nick slowly got up and dusted himself off. " they were made for the soul purpose of hunting devil fruit users oh and there very fast" once Nick said that 6 of the instantly moved behind them, 6 was in front and 6 was behind them they all raised there hands and begin shooting hundreds of bullets at the two men.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds( Max)   Meeting of the Minds( Max) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds( Max)
Page 1 of 1