One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Anime Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:37 am

Since we have a Manga Thread. I guess a Anime Thread would be pretty much more then appropriate. So I'll guess I'll start with posting the last episode and newest episode.

Episode 529 - The Marines Move Out, Target The Straw Hat Crew!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Anime Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Thread   The Anime Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:41 am

Back to top Go down

The Anime Thread
Page 1 of 1