One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmare Luffy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeFanBoy

AnimeFanBoy

Nightmare Luffy Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Luffy   Nightmare Luffy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Is nightmare luffy the strongest guy in the anime if he had unlimited time? Is he stronger than the new luffy after time skip. So basically if nightmare luffy were to go up against someone like an admiral or Whitebeard or blackbeard would he win? I mean he did defeat that huge ass monster and made it seem like nothing really.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Nightmare Luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Luffy   Nightmare Luffy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Nightmare Luffy did not have the ability to wield Haki so he couldn't hurt the Admirals and Blackbeard could simply remove his abilities. Also, Whitebeard was considered the strongest man in the world and you don't get that title for no reason. In other words, I'm fairly sure Nightmare Luffy would have been whipped by any of the people you mentioned. He's strong, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFanBoy

AnimeFanBoy

Nightmare Luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Luffy   Nightmare Luffy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:25 pm

well let me rephrase that, considering he could hit those logia types, but not with the added powers of haki.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Nightmare Luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Luffy   Nightmare Luffy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 pm

we can play "what if he had all the other powers too" but that dosent mater, fact is he didnt have haki

also if you'll remember Nightmare Luffy was a character in one of the latest onepice games, and he was ranked the same as transformed rob luchi in points
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Nightmare Luffy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Luffy   Nightmare Luffy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Luffy
Page 1 of 1