One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.S. Mengel and the Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangeki

S.S. Mengel and the Monster Empty
PostSubject: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:17 pm

Of all the ships floating through the Grand Line, there was perhaps only one that cared not a single iota about Gol D.'s One Piece. From afar, the ship looked like little more than a mere small skiff, barely a match for any of the juggernaughts that roamed the Blues. A talented man could notice something wrong by the look of it though, it was moving far too fast even for a skiff and the waves it made were that of a larger ship. The closer the ship gets, it becomes more and more obvious that there is something horribly wrong about it. It goes from seeming a skiff, to being a larger two mast schooner, however there is no one visibly running it. This ghostly visual is often enough to scare away the more knowledgeable and more cowardly of pirates, even the Marines are not fully willing to approach a ship of the description. For those brave or unlucky hearts to see the thing get even closer are in for a macabre treat. The ship is seen to be a black painted schooner with two masts and that is the end of the resemblance to any normal boat. Pulleys, gears, and complex systems by the multitude are attached to every point of the ship, seemingly eliminating the need of any human help. However, closer inspection revealed much "human" help. Bio-mechanical limbs and mutilated bodies are interwoven into the complex device, each piece working together with total efficiency, though the stench smelled violently of rotting flesh. In the center of that mass seemed to be a single full human body, each of the parts of the ship focused upon it. The problem was...the body was grinning....it was grinning three sets of grins. Usually at this time it is too late, the Jolly Rodger of the S.S. Mengel flies high in the air and the Monster of Tragedy is upon you.

This horrifying monstrosity of the sea has been out of sight for some months now, but recently a ship was found with all of its crew either mutilated as if by scalpel or permanent vegetables.

(( Wanna met up with the monster and the ship? PM me and lets plot))
Back to top Go down
Sangeki

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:11 pm

((Challenger Accepted- Cero Yuudai))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:58 pm

((Yay me!))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:14 am

Cero was flying around the sea. He was enjoying the fresh breeze and the gusty winds. He was having a blast soaring high above the clouds and even inches from the ocean in order to see it creating shockwaves in the water. It was beautiful; Cero believed that whoever created all of this must have been a great artist, a genius. This person be it he or she had created a masterpiece when they created this world and everything in it. One day he encountered a strange ship not too far in front of him. It looked like a small skiff, but when he got closer to it, it looked more like a larger, two-mast schooner. It seemed as if nobody was at the wheel, steering the ship. A sight that would creep most people out. Cero was not your average guy though; he was a curious man or machine, as some would call him. He decided to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Sangeki

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:00 pm

There was a groaning noise as various machines came to life on board the ship. Pulleys attached to the masts begin to tug and pull lengths of rope, pulling some kind of platform up from the cargo hold. Twisted machines and wires abound covered the platform, numerous parts connected to complex electronics and wires from those spread out across the ship. In the middle of the platform was a macabre mass of flesh, bone, and metal, it was like some kind of mixture of leprosy and Frankenstein. The monstrous creature rose from the platform on two absurdly long legs and aimed its closed eyes at the approaching Cyborg. A long tongue slowly licked the creature's lips before it grinned slightly, suddenly the two eyes opened to reveal horrifying toothy maws. The "eyes" screeched infernally, sounding like a combination of scratching finger nails on a chalk board and the screams of the Holocaust. The horrible being flexed its claws slowly and stepped off of the platform.

He called out in a voice that was oddly enough very light, almost a voice for singing. "Oh my oh my, what do we have here? To what do I owe this pleasurable little meeting eh? Interesting, interesting indeed."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:06 am

Cero was surprised to be sure. He had seen many monsters in his day, but this dude took the cake. "Um, hello? My name's Cero. What's your name? Quite an interesting boat you have here. What's your name?" Cero was not sure if the creature was friendly or hostile but he had no reason or cause to jump the gun just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sangeki

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:34 am

The hideous creature took long awkward steps towards Cero. Although he seemed slightly unbalanced, he carried an amazing amount of speed and distance in those long legged steps. He came uncomfortably close to Cero and bent down to be a bit closer in height. The toothy maws that were his eyes were chittering and slobbering. He reached out and ran a finger down the armored chest. "Oh my oh my indeed, Cero is it? You are a creation of Vegapunk no? I have quite the "eye" for his work, though I have seen no creature such as you yet. Flying too, thats quite impressive. I am very interested in it." He cackled slightly, a mad Kukukukukuku noise that was a mix of mad scientist and someone who did not naturally laugh.

"I am called Sangeki and this is my boat the S.S. Mengel. And you, you are a tasty little specimen indeed."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Cero smiled as he did not understand what the monster meant. So he shrugged it off as a compliment. "Um...thank you. It's true, I am Vegapunk's greatest ultimate creation" He noticed the monster was pretty darn large from this angle. "My name's Cero. Nice to meet you. Do you need any help getting to shore, Are you stranded or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sangeki

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:18 pm

There was a clicking noise coming from the creature and a visual change in his form as a multitude of wires writhed and shifted about his body. Suddenly his "eyes" started screeching again and Sangeki's shape blurred. His body activated his Speed Chemical Burst and with the addition of his own mechanically advanced form and the technique Soru, for a single instant Sangeki became faster than any mind could follow. By the time Cero would have any idea what was happening, a very large scalpel would be flying at very high speed in a downward angle towards the base of his neck. The sheer power of behind this blow could rend metal asunder and cut through simple bone as though it were but butter.

" I want your Body, Cero-kun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.S. Mengel and the Monster   S.S. Mengel and the Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.S. Mengel and the Monster
Page 1 of 1