One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))

Go down 
+2
Frog Dragon
Agthala
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Agthala

Agthala

Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 pm

[Setting the Scene]
The air is cool over the small Marine-Controlled Island. The Island is constantly watched over by Marines who have set up a training base here. The village owes their life to these marines who have watched over them after many attacks on the village due to pirates. The marines themselves are looked over by a Captain who is almost never seen. The Captain is gone so often that the villagers know that a new year has begun due to him only arriving once every year to obtain a status report. Due to him never being around, the Captain put Ensign Toru in charge whenever he is not around. The villagers look at Ensign Toru with more respect than the Captain due to him doing most of the work and training all of the marines within the base. The villagers themselves have grown rather soft due to having the marines there to protect them all of the time and have also grown a hatred for "outsiders". The villagers will always act as if they are happy to see new-comers but will usually try anything in their power to subtly drive them off.

The village itself is rather small and is surround by tall trees, spaced widely apart. The village has all the essentials; A doctors, a bank, a town hall and ofcourse, a bar. Overlooking the village is the marine training camp which is placed upon a hill. Apart from this hill and several more beside it, the land is flat except for the occasional small bump.

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari's dinghy, which she was forcefully placed upon, washes upon the shore with Ikari lying within it. Once the dinghy hits the shoreline, it would jitter, waking Ikari up. Ikari would drag herself out of the boat, murmuring to herself. She would seem weak, barely able to stand on her own two feet. She would get onto the island, trying to keep herself up yet failing and falling to the ground. Ikari would again pick herself up, forcing herself to stand on two feet. Ikari would drag herself to the village, murmuring to herself the whole time; "Coffee...Coffee"

Ikari would drag herself to the bar, seeming like the most likely place to find the coffee that she was looking for. She dragged herself to the door and feebly pushed it open before falling to her knees. She would speak loudly this one time; "One coffee; Black."
Ikari would drop to the floor with a thud, the world going black around her.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Steven Halmsmarr
Halmsmarr was about to down the rest of his ale when he heard a thud behind him. He set the keg on the counter and turned. It was a woman. She had blacked out in front of the counter, and was now lying on her face. Halmsmarr rose up from his stool. His drinking buddies, also off-duty marines looked on.

Halmsmarr crouched down. "She doesn't smell drunk." He said, eliciting a chuckle from another marine. "Hah. I bet you're just desensitized to the stuff." Halmsmarr turned to glare at the other marine, leaving his comment without further acknowledgement. "We should probably take her to a doctor." Halmsmarr noted. The other marine chuckled again. "You sure it's not because she's pretty?" He commented again. Halmsmarr shot another glare at him. "You're an ass." Halmsmarr then carefully took hold of the woman, picking her up into his arms. Then he walked out of the bar.

-----

"Evenin' doc." Halmsmarr hailed at the doctor's office. "She blacked out on the bar floor, and not drunk. Is there a free patient bed?" He asked. "Sure. I'm on marine pay anyways, so it doesn't much matter to me." The doctor spoke nonchalantly. "Thanks, doc." Halmsmarr said, walking over to the patient rooms. "No problem." Halmsmarr laid the woman down on the bed, then he sat down on the chair next to it.
"Looks like a slow day, right?" Halmsmarr said. "Yeah. Anyway, I better check her condition. You might want to step aside for a bit." The doctor noted. "Sorry."

The doctor started gathering his equipment as Halmsmarr rose up.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:42 pm

[Diagnosis]
As the doctor would be checking Ikari, Ikari's stomach would continuously rumble loudly, like she had not eaten in days. As he continues to inspect her, Ikari's arms and legs would feel extremely cold, though this coldness would only be targeting specific areas and it would end abruptly.

[Doctor]
The doctor would step back from Ikari, facing Halmsmarr once more; "Hmm. She seems fine apart from the fact that she probably hasn't eaten in the past few days, or even a week. It's hard to tell really. Can you quickly run to the food stall and get something small for her to eat just so she can wake up? Grapes or something around that size would be perfect."
The Doctor would look at Halmsmarr, hoping to see him dash out of his office to get something manageable for Ikari to eat.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Steven Halmsmarr
Halmsmarr briskly walked out. The doctor's office was rather well positioned. It was right opposite to several small stalls. One of them served fruit. It barely took Halmsmarr any time at all to purchase a small basket of grapes and other assorted fruits, mostly small. Carrying the basket with his arm, having looped it under the handle, Halmsmarr walked back to the office. He placed the basket on a table. "There." He said simply, watching from the side as the doctor took a grapefruit in a gloved hand, coaxing it into Ikari's mouth. "She doesn't seem to have trouble eating." The doctor noted, taking another grapefruit. "I bet she'll be up in no time."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Axel exhaled a long sigh as he stood at ease. Due to his extremely low marine rank, he was basically forced to acknowledge every marine that past by him with honor and respect. This fact wouldn't bother him as much if it wasn't for one simple fact: He was in a bad mood.
For the green-haired cyborg, bad mood meant that he was low on fuel, or in his case, alcohol. As the marine officer continued his stroll down the street and allowed Axel to return to his business, the cyborg reached for a flask of rum he had in his pocket. As he opened the cap and tilted it to get the fuel flowing, he almost blew a fuse, literally. 'Empty?' He thought to himself as he attempted to pour some drops on the floor. As he looked to both sides to make sure no marine was watching him, he let out a pair of words "Damn it".

The walk to the nearest bar wasn't a long one, but while low on fuel, every walk felt like a 2 mile jog to Axel's primitively designed body. He passed through the door, followed by the sounds of various metallic clicks and beeps that arose from his right arm. Naturally, when a green-haired man with a noisy arm steps into a bar, all eyes turn at him. He set himself down on the the firmest bar stool he could find, making sure it won't collapse under his heavy weight. His abdomen produced a metallic thud as he sat himself down. "One bottle of rum please" He said. He didn't worry about drinking with his uniform on, he was a special case in the local marine lines, he couldn't get drunk.

While waiting for hi drink, Axel could overhear a conversation between a few other marines that were off duty at the moment. They knew he will join them later, after he'll get his mood back up. "I wonder if Halmsmarr got something for his effort by now" One of them said, and the others started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:22 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari would eat the grapes as they are placed within her mouth. Ikari would groan slightly as they went down her throat, obviously hurting as it went down. Ikari's face would begin to get more colour into with every grape eaten. She would begin to murmur slightly just before she wakes up. As Ikari wakes up, she speak at her normal volume (Which is still rather quiet); "I'll take a coffee; Black."
Ikari would continue to eat the grapes, looking at Halmsmarr; "One: Were you the one that brought me here? Two: Who are you? and Three: I'll take a Coffee; Black."
Ikari would look at Halmsmarr. Ikari's recticle would continually move around the right eye, seeming much like Ikari was scanning him.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Steven Halmsmarr
Halmsmarr blinked once. Then again. The woman was behaving quite oddly. Still, they might as well indulge her. She was probably still in a state of shock or whatever the doctors called it. "I'm Steven. You blacked out in the bar, so I brought you here." The doctor had recently left to check up on his pot of coffee. "One second. I think the doctor has coffee there." Halmsmarr walked to the other room, watching the doctor pour himself a cup. "She seems to want coffee." Halmsmarr said. "Oh sure." the doctor said, pushing the pot further towards Halmsmarr. Sometimes Halmsmarr doubted the doctor's professional integrity.

He returned with a cup of black coffee, placing it on the table, before sitting on the chair again. "So.. who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:59 pm

A bottle of rum was slid on the wooden counter towards Axel. The green-haired marine flicked the bottle open and gulped down the entire bottle with one swig. People might stare in shock by the man's ability to drink that much alcohol, but little would they know about the various machines that rested inside of him. After the bottle of rum was gone, Axel could feel his tank being filled withing him, and his mood racing up the chart. "Thank you my good man! I'll take two more of these to go" He said to the bar tender with a high spirit.

As the bar tender smiled and turned to take care of the order, Axel got up and walked towards the group of marines in the other corner. "How's it going guys?" He asked and flashed a bright smile. Not many people could smile back at Axel without noting his metallic interlocking teeth. "It's going great son!" One of the more drunk marines answered. The sound that Axel's steps produced when he walked over to the group indicated that he weighted more than anyone in the group, making them think twice before making fun of his hair. "Some pretty looking lady got here earlier. she seemed really out of it" He elaborated without being asked to. "But Halmsmarr took care of it, we're just waiting here for another good looking to pass" He said.

Axel had no clue who Halmsmarr was but he guessed he was a fellow marine. "That girl seemed really weird too, I don't know if it was something about her face or her body, too drunk to tell, but she asked for coffee before she collapsed." Another marine said. After hearing these words, Axel's attention jumped into action. A weird looking person with a need for a liquid before collapsing, it sounded too familiar to Axel. "Do you guys know where did this guy take her?" Axel asked.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:04 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari would look at Steven, and then flash her eyes to the coffee mug, watching the steam rise from it; "I am Ikari Rabu, Shipwright, and I thank you for bringing me here and helping me.", Ikari would look towards the doctor, "And thank you for helping me too, doctor."
The doctor would shrug, continuing what he was already doing. Ikari would look back towards Seven; "I'm sorry to bother you once again, but could you possibly pour the coffee into my mouth? My limbs cannot function without the proper fuel."
Ikari would look towards Steven, pointing the crown of her head towards the mug as she was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:17 am

Steven Halmsmarr
"Fuel?" Halmsmarr asked as he picked up the cup of coffee. She made it sound like she was a machine. He brought the cup to her lips, waiting for her to open her mouth before slowly turning the cup of coffee to pour the coffee into her mouth. Then he asked. "How did you end up here anyway? I've been here for a while, but I haven't seen you around too much. We don't get too many visitors here."
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:00 am

[Ikar Rabu]
"I just say fuel for the fun of it.", Ikari drinks the coffee down greedily, motion starting back within her limbs. Ikari begins to move her fingers on her right arm to make sure that she can work again. Ikari would sit up, stretching her arm; "I was forced onto a dinghy by someone from my own island after I tried to hit them. Unfortunately, I was knocked out cold and when I woke up, I was on the dinghy heading away from the island with only a flask of Coffee and a Flask of Water. That reminds me."
Ikari would walk over to the pot of Coffee, pouring some into a metallic flask; "I was on that dinghy for about...A week, I believe. I am not entirely sure. Perhaps only a few days, I can't exactly remember. I can't even remember getting on this island. Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Off in the distance a Marine ship could be seen approaching the island. The ship was abustle with marines preparing for the arrival to the training center. One such marine was busy swabbing the decks so the ship would look clean as it came into dock. The marine had very thick red hair done up in a fauxhawk, and was wearing the traditional marine uniform minus the hat. Sweat beading on his brow Yannis took a brief second to look up at the island he was going to. It didn't look that impressive on first glance. It was kinda tiny and only has the one small village on it. But, it wasn't like Yannis could complain. He was out of the brig and on his way to becoming a marine hero. He then began to put even more effort into his cleaning. After a couple of minutes passed, the First mate called for attention.

The Captain strode out of his cabin and stood at the top of the railing looking over the crew. "Alright everyone, It seems that we have gotten here a day early. And because of this you all have a day of shore leave." At this the crew cheered loudly. Yannis cheered with the rest of them because he hadn't had shore leave in forever. The captain made a motion and the cheering stopped and everyone turned back to the captain. "Now I know that everyone is excited for the shore leave but you all have to be ready to report to the commander of the center at dawn tomorrow." The captain allowed his face to bloom into a grin, "So don't party too hard," he said as the winked at the crew. This was met with another round of cheers and the captain called out ,"Dismissed!"

Yannis went below to get his stuff. He got everything packed and left with the other marines. A large group of marines headed out towards the nearest bar which Yannis thought was a great idea. He wasn't going to drink too much but spending some time getting to know that crew he was going to be a part of would be good for him. As they entered the bar Yannis had the great idea to buy a round of drinks for his crewmates. He thought to himself, "This is a great way to earn their respect." As he ordered the first round he saw a man with green hair talking to a couple of other marines. This being the first time that Yannis had ever seen anyone with that kind of hairdo he decided to go and talk to the guy. "That's an interesting hircut I'm recruit Yannis what's your name?" said Yannis as he approached Axel.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:43 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari walked back over to the bed and sat down near Halmsmarr, looking at him and then to the doctor. "I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble. But again, thank you for helping me but I will have to leave her soon most likely. I need to try and do something on my own."
Ikari would rub her right thumb down the metallic flask, feeling the bumps and grooves along it. She put the flask in the right leg pocket of her grey one-piece workers outfit and adjusted her goggles on her head; "I'm still quite hungry. Do you want to go to the bar and see if they have anything to eat or is there a restaurant around this place?"
Ikari would look at Halmsmarr again while asking, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Steven Halmsmarr
Halmsmarr pondered for a second. This lady was truly quite the enigma. She said she had been forced out of her island. Why? Still, she didn't seem to want to elaborate, so Halmsmarr wouldn't push her. He was trying to be a gentleman after all.

"I'm not very familiar with the restaurants here. Don't have a lot of free time from work." He says. "I have probably had enough to drink for today though." He continued. Alcohol was more of a habit for him, so something to distract him from it might be good for a change.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 am

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari nodded and stood up, spinning her upper body to the side. As she did this a crack would be heard; "Much better. Right, shall we go?". Ikari headed towards the door of the Doctor's office, opening it as she begins to speak to the Doctor, "See you later, Doc. Hope you have a good life.".
Ikari would take the flask of Coffee out of her picket and unscrew the cap, keeping the door open by using her foot. She would take a small swig of the coffee before screwing the cap back on and placing it back within the same pocket. Ikari would turn back towards Halmsmarr, keeping hold of the door, using both hands to point out of the doorway, indicating for him to go through; "After you..."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Gale Senter had just got to this island. Although he was a pirate... he had a bounty of 0, so he didn't need to worry for marines. So Gale walked around the town... he didn't have a ship, but he liked to travel and always explored new islands, and the best part of it was to meet new people. Although he wasnt very charismatic, he could make friends easily, cause he was a true gentleman. Although he didn't really know what to do, he decided to go to the market of the islands and buy some fruits, on the contrary that one may think, he wasn't going to eat them. He bought two apples and then walked towards a place where no one could be hurt. He was going to try his aim with his Kai Kai Shurikens. He threw one in the air and at the same time he had a shellfish shuriken in his hand that he had made with his devil fruit powers.

"Kai Kai Shuriken!" - he said as he threw the shuriken to the apple in the air. The shuriken went through the apple, cutting it in half.

"Bingo."-Gale said with a smile, then he made another shuriken in his hand and threw the other one in direction to a house, in a 45° angle, so now it was much harder. He threw the shuriken, pointing to a place that the apple was going to fall to. The shuriken went just through the apple cutting in half... one bigger than the other one, tho.

Gale smiled at his skill to hurl his shurikens.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Steven Halmsmarr
'After you'? This was like reverse chivalry. Still, there'd be no point in arguing, so Halmsmarr walked through the door. He stopped just outside after having made enough space for her to come outside. "So. What are you going to do now?" He asked, walking in whichever direction Ikari started towards first. Halmsmarr wasn't even sure why he was doing this now. He just like meeting people.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:36 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari waited for Halmsmarr to walk out of the doctor's, following him as he left, closing the door gently. Ikari walked next to Halmsmarr, cracking her neck by moving it quickly side to side. After she was next to Halmsmarr, Ikari would point in a random direction; "Right. We shall go that way. Hopefully, there will be a restaurant that way. If there are none, then we'll just keep searching." Ikari began to walk off, without making sure if Halmsmarr even heard.
After a few minutes of searching the streets of the village, Ikari began to walk in the other direction looking to her left and right every so often. Soon, Ikari came across the bar that she fell unconscious in and looked at Halmsmarr; "Right. As it seems that I cannot find a restaurant, we shall go here. Hopefully it will have Coffee and something to eat."

Ikari entered the bar and immediately saw the marines gathered there. Ikari clenched both of her hands into fists, looking down to the floor. Ikari would begin to walk towards the bar, making sure not to look at any of the Marines while doing so and sat down trying to get the attention of the barkeep; "Hello? Can I get a black coffee and something to eat. Anything will be fine."
The barkeep ignored Ikari completely even though the other people at the bar already had everything they wanted. He eventually turned to look at Ikari, Ikari spoke up; "Hey. Can I ge-"
Ikari was ignored yet again. She simply put her head on her right hand and continuously tapped the table with the fingers on her left hand, waiting for the barkeep to come and talk to her, otherwise she would just be ignored again.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:54 pm

While focusing on the potential female cyborg that was wondering around the island, a marine commented on Axel's hair. If there was one thing that Axel felt unsecured about, it was his green, hideous mess of a hair. "Th... thanks..." Axel answered with a sigh. Since he was talking to a recruit, Axel had no need to salute or show respect, but since he was in good mood after filling his tank, he greeted the marine with a handshake, with his left hand, to leave his right hand hidden. "Recruit Axel F. Spades, nice to meet you" Axel replied with a grin, exposing his metallic interlocking teeth to test the man's reaction.

Since he was busy with his conversation, Axel paid no attention to a woman who entered the bar, who seemed to attract no attention from anyone at all. Even though Axel was looking for a woman fitting her description, he couldn't notice her. But then, he heard one of the marines that were sitting in the bar before whispering to his friend. "Hey, isn't that the girl that Helmsmarr escorted before?". "Yes, it is, I wonder if her feeling better has something to do with Helmsmarr..." The friend whispered back, and they both giggled like two cliche teenage school girls. Axel was about to laugh at the joke when he finally remembered what he was looking for. He looked over Yannis' shoulder and spotted the girl.

"Excuse me for a second..." Axel said to Yannis as he began walking towards the girl. His metallic arm was making more clicks as he moved and his footsteps were echoing around the bar from his heavy weight. He sat down with a metallic thud right next to her. 'Let's figure out what you're made of...' Axel thought to himself. From the girl's description, he suspected she was a cyborg, but he had to find that out. Studying other cyborgs was Axel's favorite hobby, and it allowed him to learn new things, which is why he was so eager to test Ikari. "I'll have one glass of orange juice for this lovely lady" Axel said to the bartender. He wanted to see how Ikari reacted to different drinks, and figure out if she was really fueled by coffee. The fact that the bartender paid no attention to the girl was Axel's opening.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

A Dinghy was floating in the horizon, a Small Tent seemed to be in the middle of it, as an attempt to take the sun away from the persons face, and let the rain hit something that wasn't the two souls that were in the boat. The Dinghy landed on the shore, having nothing on the flag other then a white flag to help it sail. Outside the boat a man could see nothing from the inside, but it seemed to have enough room for two maybe three people to sleep comfortably in. The tent blocked the view of the people inside of it, keeping the mystery of what exactly it was that the small boat carried over, the only hint being the smell of Hot sauce and clean clothing in a strange mix.

Two marines stumbled into the ship, taking out their swords and poking it. Their attempt was to shake the ship enough to wake the people inside it, if it even HAD life inside of it. The two marines were careful not to do anything drastic, their training helped them realize that one could never be too cautious. "Hey is there anyone inside?!" the marines readied their swords as they waited for a response.

Inside the ship, one of the two men is still sleeping despite the thumping and disturbance coming from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
As the green-haired Marine sat down, Ikari's "tapping" hand clenched up into a fist, scratching the table as this happened. As the man got into position on the chair, Ikari would hear the distinctive sound of metal. Ikari would turn her head slightly towards the man, trying to notice anything robotic on him. The red recticle on her right seemed to be scanning the man. This was noticeable due to the fact that the recticle was constantly moving. Ikari began to think to herself; Right, he has a glass eye, but nothing else is that strange about him. As the man spoke, Ikari noticed his teeth and began to think to herself after noticing they were mechanical. The man seemed to order her a drink, and as he did so, Ikari looked forward once more, gritting her teeth. As the man said nothing, Ikari continued to stare forward, just waiting for the drink. Once the drink arrived, Ikari picked it up and proceeded to splash the drink at Axel's face. Ikari now spoke to the barkeep; "I'll take a coffee, black and something to eat."
The barkeep nodded, finally noticing Ikari, going away to get her her order. Ikari didn't look in Axel's direction once, and just continued to look forward, waiting for her order.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:39 pm

"Si Si uno momento porfavor" A voice called from within the tent. It sounded tired, and had a heavy foreign accent that made what ever he was saying almost impossible to understand, not that the marines could understand the language. Inside the tent, Emillio was flipping on his sides to try and get back to sleep after waking up. He had nothing better to do. He already cleaned his revolvers and loaded all of them, and unloaded them, and repeated for several dozens of times out of sheer boredom. The sharpest foreigner in the blues, Emillio De Santos, a pirate wanted for 10,700 belis, slipped his head out of the tent's makeshift entrance. He was wearing his usual black pants and white T-shirt, his poncho was resting in the corner of the tent with his sombrero to make a pillow. The black haired idiot spotted the faces of two armed marines watching him. He could only pull one sentence together. "May I help you?"

After getting splashed by the woman, Axel could only sit with an open mouth as the marines in the corner began laughing. "What do you know? I guess Halmsmarr is better looking!" One of them shouted, and the others cracked up. With his synthetic hair soaked and and his coat wet, he wanted nothing more to punch the woman. But he was a marine, and punching women was out of the question, unless they were proven guilty. "Lady, I hope you are aware that you just assaulted a marine in uniform, may I ask for your name?" Axel asked with nothing but cold formality in his voice. He hated the girl right now. His mechanical right arm clenched into a fist, producing a loud mechanical sound of a motor heating up that was enough to quiet the laughing marine's laughter to a silent giggle. All Axel needed was one good reason to pull Ikari to a marine arrest, so he could convince his superiors to let him dismantle her and study her parts, as an ultimate revenge.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:53 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari stifled a small chuckle after seeing the marine getting splashed. Ikari stopped chuckling and glared at the marine who shouted that, only for that one to sit back down. Ikari heard the mechanics in Axel's arm and swung her head back round to investigate where the sound was coming from. Ikari looked at Axel's right arm and smirked; Definite proof that he is in fact a cyborg, unless he keeps a heater in his sleeve for fun.
Ikari looked at Axel directly, grinning evilly; "The name is Ikari, and that should do for now. Will you please leave me? I expect my order to be here soon and I don't want to look at your green mess of hair at the corner of my eye while I eat my food and drink my coffee."
Ikari smirked once more, waiting for Axel to respond.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Yannis was taken aback by the appearance of Axel's teeth. When Axel moved to sit with a woman that had come in the bar he just turned around and sat down. Yannis studied Axel as he conversed with the woman at the bar. "Why would a man have metal teeth and crazy green hair? And why is he so interested in that woman, she clearly isn't interested in him."It then became apparent that the woman really wasn't interested in him when she threw the drink back in Axel's face. "There must be an alterieor motive for Axel to want to talk to that girl. And with that threat of assaulting a marine in uniform he may be trying to have her arrested. This could get ugly fast." Yannis then began scanning the room for possible escape routes for the woman to leave through and at the personnel in the bar, looking for which ones would help in the fight if there was one. Unfortunately, most of the marines were drunk already and wouldn't be much help in a serious fight.

The whirring coming from Axel's arm really threw Yannis off. "What could possibly make that noise? And why would Axel be hiding something that would make that noise up his sleeve?" Yannis positioned himself to either stop the fight if he deemed it unnecessary or help Axel if he felt it justified. Unless there isn't a fight at all, in which case he would do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:06 pm

The Marines were surprised when a man came out of the tent, a foreigner that said something before coming out. They suspected he said something that was disrespectful, which led them to be angry. Once the foreigner left the ship to greet them one of the marines. a white-ish skinned one with Bulgy muscles walked past him. "I'll be looking around the area, you don't mind do you?" the marine didn't ask, as he walked past Emilio without caring for his opinion, on the poncho the Marine witnessed a peace of paper. He picked it up and inspected it, once he opened it his worst horrors came to realization, He readied his sword as he yelled to his Marine companion. "These guys are Pirates!! Especially the Foreigner!!"

The Marine charged at the foreigner, but not before getting tripped by the figure sleeping. The Marine landed face first on to the Wooden floor, a Gun slid from underneath the cover of the man sleeping, heading towards Emilio and touching his foot. The other marine attacked Emilio after he heard a thud coming from inside the ship, assuming to be his partner. taking out his sword and attempting to swing it horizontally , trying to cut Emilio in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))   Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Birth of Hatred ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next