One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:55 pm

((OH sorry my bad lol. Well either way he is burned now.__
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:24 pm

With Keel's attack, the fat Hexi disapeared, but all the Hexi's got out of the way of the wave of compressed air. All the guitars were kind of weird, because the mirage effect also changed the form of the guitar. The 4 hexi's that were left started palying chords three times. First the A chord three times very fast, then the D chord, then the B chord and finally the C chord. Doing this twice. Two groups of 20 bubbles were shot one after another: 5 acid bubbles, 5 heat bubbles, 5 electric bubbles, and 5 Ice bubbles. All of these at high speed and very concentrated, going in direction of Keel, and as hexi had learned that Keel could evade the attack, he also started moving the mouth of his guitar so some of them would hit the surrounding of Keel if he dodged it with soru.

"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 am

Just as it looked like Derge would be hit, the mass of blood from the tsunami rose upwards. This was caused by Derge raising his right hand upwards causing the blood to imitate it. The blood turned as hard as steel as it passed in between Derge and the attacking Kenjiro. There was a loud clank as Kenjiro's rather large sword hit the wall of hardened blood. Turing around Derge smiled as he looked at the blood wall. An instant later Derge once again moved his right arm, this time he thrust it forwards. Multiple long steel hard spikes of blood shot from the wall at the airborne Kenjiro.

"Blood Porcupine"

[Derge Sr.]

As the poisoned sickle flew through the air it appeared that it was going to hit. With his free arm Derge Sr. caught the sickle, thanks to the gauntlet he wore, he was able to do so with out being poisoned. The second slash proved just as fruitless as it hit his gauntlet only moving the direction of his punch a few inches. As the punch was slightly redirected it would cause a large amount of damage to Mushio's right side. Unlike before the damage to Mushio's heart would be limited, however the lung and ribs that covered said lung would most likely be smashed. With Derge Sr.'s punch so close it would be nearly impossible to avoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:12 am

Blood Demons
Blaze screamed as both his hands were burned from the magma. The pain proved too much as the smell of burning flesh filled hiw nose. Blaze leaped back falling to his knees in pain. He used Geppo to leap from the flame pirates ship back toward the blood demons ship "Derge I need your help!" Blaze's hands were completely gone meaning he couldn't fight in the battle.

Flame Fist Pirates
Mushio revealed a look of horror as Derge evaded both attacks. Clearly Derge wasn't a weakling as Mushio once thought just because he was old. Mushio took the blow to the side feeling intense pain as his ribs were crushed. He flew across the deck bleeding from his mouth. "Is that...all you got? You....hit like...a woman." Mushio got up from the ground still holding one sickle. He awaited Derge to attack again.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:19 am

Kazuki smiled as his opponent fell back burned and screaming in pain. He looked at his hands and could see through them. They hurt like crazy but he needed to finish off his opponent. He looked at him raised his two fingers up like a gun and said "Magma shot." A bullet sized piece of Magma shot out at his adversaries neck. He really hoped that this would finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 am

"Hehe, pirate of a measly 70 bounty I shall spare your life today. For when we meet again your bounty will be higher and you'll be stronger. The maybe you can give me a decent fight." Derge Sr. said smugly. Looking around the ship Derge Sr. scanned the area looking from battle to battle. With a small sigh the Vice Admiral turned towards Blazes battle with the magma user. Taking a step forward Derge muttered a word before disappearing.

"Flash"

Clearing the distance in the blink of an eye Derge Sr. appeared in the air between Kazuki and Blaze. "Rankyaku" Kicking his leg downwards Derge Sr. created a large blade of air, the airblade obliterated the small bullets of magma. "Shouldn't have gotten so cocky, and actually attacked. Well then again killing Blaze wouldn't really accomplish much for your cause." said Derge Sr. looking the pirate dead in the eyes.

Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 am

Kazuki was sure his attack was going to kill his opponent until it was blasted away by a blade of air. He looked up to see the older man. That smug bastard he thought to himself. "I'm not quite at your level old man but I will be someday." Her looked at the old man with contempt he wanted to avoid a fight but he wasn't going to run from the vice admiral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Kenjiro was hit by one of the spikes in the stomach and put managed to pull him self off and land on the ground. "I'm getting bored Dergey boy." he said streching. "If your not going to fight me like a man then I'm not fighting at all." he said strapping the sword to his back. Hitting a hatch he jumped down and soon a hissing was heard followed by a boom and a few cannon balls fired towards Derge's ship.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 pm

feeling a pattern keel decideed to dodge and jump out of the bubbles' way. instead of using soru he tried to dodge them normally, but even with his best efforts he was still hit with an electric bubble. feeling the surge of electricity he twitched abit before grabbing his scyth in both hands. spitting out a small bit of blood he quickly regained his devilish demeanor and said "well, your better than i thought. in fact, your illusions are giving me plans for the future, but thats later." beggining to swing his scyth back and forth he slowly began gaining concentraition. "ready? arashi yaiba, storm." he then began swinging his scyth widly, sending dozens of air blades towards his opponent. while his attack was powerful he still had a twitch from the electric bubble, throwing his aim off just a hair.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:30 pm

"Hehe fool." Derge said as he landed on the ground. Soon Derge was producing blood, gallons and gallons of the crimson liquid. All off it was flooding down the hatch in which Kenjiro had just entered. As the cannonballs his the ship the room in which Kenjiro stood quickly began to flood with blood. With the room being on bigger than the ship it's self the room would flood extremely quickly as the logia user produced endless amounts of his "element".

[Derge Sr.]

Pulling out a pair of seastone shackles he began walking towards the magma user. If the man didn't surrender he would simply beat him with the seastone shackles until he was unable to fight back. Derge Sr. uttered a evil laugh as the events ran through his mind.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm

"BWAAHHHAHAHAHA!" Kazuki was laughing at the old man as he was pulling out his seastone cuffs. He wasn't going to let himself get taken that easily.

His face became very serious after this and he stared down his approaching opponent. He wrapped his magma around his legs and arms. It was dripping off of him sizzling the floor before burning through it.

"I won't lose to you my brother will see his dream come true and I'll be right by his side as it happens." He ran at the man and threw a punch and a leg kick in rapid succession
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Kenjiro climbed out of the room via the windows the canons are placed in and leaped up onto the deck. "Dammit Derge if you would listen for ten fuckin minutes you would see this more helpful then harmful. You would be able to kill Iken." he yelled to the man. "Lend me your ear for a few minutes that is all I ask and I'm sure you'll like what you hear." he said.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Derge Sr. had been in many battles through out his lifetime, and a pirate that didn't even specialize in hand to hand combat wouldn't be able do much by trying to use it. Kazuki was slower than Derge Sr. and much weaker, the chances he would land a magma attack, despite it's level of danger, was rather low. Moving the right half of his body Derge Sr. slid backwards avoiding the punch, the heat of the magma only inches away caused the hairs on his arm to singe. Using the seastone hand cuffs Derge Sr. blocked the magma kick with the chain that held the two cuffs together. Since the cuffs were seastone the instant the touched the mans foot it would have canceled out his powers. This instant gave Derge Sr. an opening to counter, a small opening, but an opening none the less. With his second pair of cuffs Derge Sr., with the flick of his wrist attempted to latch the cuff onto Kazuki's leg that Derge Sr. had just blocked.

[Derge]

"Me listen? You're the one that's been throwing insults like they're going out of style. Now tell my why I should listen to more?" Derge asked. Despite his rage and blood thirst, Derge looked calm and collected. Derge was truly a master at concealing his emotions from nearly any and everyone. "Well lets hear what you have to say, and how you plan to get to Iken." said Derge looking at the fire user.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:00 pm

"I know how Iken works. I find a way to get a messege to him saying I wish to speak to him about my leaving of the steel village he would come out of where ever he is or lead me there to speak with him. You follow in secret and while we distract the steel village you fight Iken and take his head." Kenjiro explained. "You'd have another crew backing you up. More man power." he said.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:12 pm

"I see...and why would I believe you? Why would you keep you word?" Derge asked. As the idea ran through Derge's head an evil smile appeared on his face. However there was something that Derge didn't like about the idea, although he would have to figure that out later. Putting his hand up to his chin, Derge began to rub it as he seemed to loose himself in thought waiting for Kenjiro to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:15 pm

"Simple seeing Iken fall by his own family would be a greater joy then I my self killing him." he said. "I am a man of my word Derge that I promise you. And I promise you Iken will die by your hand if you become our ally." he said putting his blades away.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:06 pm

As Derge listened to Kenjiro, he began to take interest in the man's words more and more. The plan would certainly have a good chance of actually surprising Iken, unless Kenjiro's done something hostile towards the Steel already. In which, Derge would only be lead into a trap that was intended for the flame user. Thinking it over it seemed like it could work, until Kenjiro uttered something that made Derge seriously doubt him. "You're a man of your word? I see that's to bad, seeing as you're betraying Iken I know for a fact you're not a man of your word. This means you're lying to me, I don't like it when assholes lie to me. If there is one thing I hate, it's a fucking lier!" yelled Derge in a bit of a rage. "How the hell can I trust you after you fucking lied to me? Huh? HOW?!" raged Derge.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:50 pm

The three Hexi's that were left ran out of the way of the air slashes, but only one of them, the real Hexi, escaped the attack. Having his cover of cool air dissapeared, he returned to normal now. Hexi had escaped the last attacks only by chance and some ability combined with his intelligence, but now his mirages were gone. Hexi looked at Keel, Hexi played the airslasher song repetitive times, sending a rain of airslashes towards Keel, similar to his attacked. Hexi shot the airslashes from his guitar trying to cover every space that he could through where Keel could escape.

"Airslasher Song!"
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Ikari would attempt to get up off of the floor after she had gained consciousness after releasing the electricity from her heart into Derge. She managed to get to a sitting up position but made it no further and slammed back onto the ground, groaning. Obviously her heart was still weak from after the attack and would take some time before she could get up again. Ikari would put her head facing to the side and cough up some blood, most likely damage from when Derge punched her.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:14 pm

getting tired of dodging keel quickly began spinning his scythe again. soon enough his scyth was spinning faster than the naked eye could see, creating a large amount of disturbance in the air keel smiled as the air slashes in front of him were affected by the change in air pressure too the point of becoming nothing more than a mild breeze. holding his hood so it didnt fall back he began walking forward towards his opponent. through his skeleton mask he began thinking of his next strategy, 'maybe i should draw this out' he began to think as he got closer and closer to hexi. 'or maybe, i end it as quickly as possible.' "vita finus, unus viscus consto, pravus orior ." he quietly chanted, a dark aura seemed to eminate from his scythe, he would be surprised if he and hexi were the only ones who felt it. "arashi yaiba!." not paying attention if hexi had backed up keel swung his scyth in his direction, firing a powerful arashi yaiba.

(basiccly keel roughly chanted "life ends, one heart stops, evil rises." very roughly in latin)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 am

Hexi looked surprised at the ease with which his opponent had blocked his airslashes, it seemed most obviois that this was an experienced person, but Hexi was more intelligent that he seemed. When Keel started saying some weird things, Hexi deduced that it was no prayer, it had to be the start of an attack. So Hexi began to play a Mirage Rhapsody, and as Keel seemed not to pay atention to him, he made a mirage in front of him that had Hexi with a face of horror to the attack.

The Arashi Yaiba went through the mirage making it disappear, but Hexi had moved long ago, playing a song that started building up a black cloud in front of him. When he was behind Keel with the black cloud, at the same time Keel's attack went through the mirage, Hexi threw a metal stick through the cloud at Keel, unleashing an outrage of lightnings towards him.

"Thunder Sonata!"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:19 pm

keel felt joyed that he had finnally defeated his opponent, at least in his eyes, and he even felt content with the look of horror on his enemys face. but his happieness was short lived as he suddenly felt the lightning strike his back. he was shocked in both ways as his muscles stiffened and his skin was burnt. the sudden shock also semed to knock him from his trance. shaking his head he looked at his scyth and slowly shaking his head, still in pain from his surprised jolt.

he slowly turned around and looked at his attacker with annoyed stare, more so out of him still being alive than the sudden attack. as his muscles slowly relaxed he slowly felt more and more pain, cursing under his breath he asked with a blood filled tone "how many lives do you have, im starting to get annoyed." keels anger was showing signs, but he slowly regained composer and twitched with his continually growing pain. remembering terfnus he chuckled as he remembered the trials he had gone through.

he was about to lose focus when he cracked his knuckles, ignoring the pain to his best ability. "your good, whats your name." trying to regain his ful strentgh he tried to buy some time as he gripped his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Hexi smiled and celebrated a bit when his attack hit Keel directly. By now, he had to be very tired and weakened by the thunders. Hexi smiled at Keel's comment about him having many lives, but he didnt let his guard down.
Keel complimented Hexi, he seemed as if he couldnt continue, but Hexi saw that he gripped his weapon as he asked for his name.

"My name is Hexi. hexi Retika, and I come from the sky island of Weatheria." -he said, but he played a small song, the Mirage Rhapsody again. With the bubble he made 5 Hexis again. A fat one, a thin one, a small one, a muscular one and a normal one.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 pm

"well 'hexi', a sky island?" keel said, slowly regaining strength but kept a weak act to lead the man into a sense of security. before he could continue hexi played his mirage tune. decideding to get some more time, he looked at his scythe he got an idea and held it out. "do you know what this weapon is?" in truth he didnt expect many people to know about it, especcially someone from the sky islands, but he never knew. quickly getting back to his opponent he looked at him weakly as he loosened his grip, not realizing he had been gripping it so hard.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Hexi looked at the man, he seemed kind of weak... But he kept asking questions and showing interest... After Hexi had almost killed him with a thundershock? This was weird... Very weeird... Maybe, he was making some time, so he coukd get back some strenght, but Hexi just didnt know, he just didnt get his guard down any moment.

"No, I dont know what is that weapon."-Hexi answered coldly. Then he asked.-"Are you trying to make some time? I just tried to kill you... I wont be fooled anymore!"

Hexi didnt know what to think... He just played a melody that would hit Keel and push him away, like a strong punch.

"Cyclone Pierce Song!" - A vertical tornadoe of wind was launched in direction to Keel, aiming for his chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates   Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blood Demons Versus The Flame Fist Pirates
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next