One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Bringer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Light Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Light Bringer   Light Bringer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 pm

weapon name: Light Bringer

description: The Light Bringer is a sword that looks like a standard katana. The sheath is brown in color along with the handle which has diamonds running from the guard to the bottom of the handle. The guard is an oval with a metal part between the handle and the guard. Other than that it has no special design to it at all.

weapon special abilities: The Light Bringer is a sword that can be used hand in hand with the Pika Pika no Mi Devil Fruit. It is a sword that can increase the power of the standard light sword by a decent amount depending on the users experience with the Pika Pika no Mi. Made with high grade metal the sword is sharper and harder than most swords out on the seas and can easily cut down normal swords. The user can use the sword and channel their Pika Pika no Mi powers through it making a light sword but a stronger version. The user can use various techniques such as shooting light beams out of the sword or extending the swords length depending on the users ability with the Pika Pika no Mi.

history: The Light Bringer is a weapon created to be used by Hikaru. It has various reasons for its creation one being Hikaru wanted a sword that he didn't have to create out of light. Another reason it was created was to take Hikaru's swordsmanship to another level when compared to even some of the best swordsmen.

Back to top Go down

Light Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Bringer   Light Bringer Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 am

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I don't think cutting through other user's swords would be allowed without their permission; however, slash through as many npcs' blades as you want.

As long as you recognize this- APPROVED.
Back to top Go down

Light Bringer
Page 1 of 1