One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, I'll do it again. Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann(I'll do it the right way)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Okay, I'll do it again. Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann(I'll do it the right way) Empty
PostSubject: Okay, I'll do it again. Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann(I'll do it the right way)   Okay, I'll do it again. Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann(I'll do it the right way) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Characters: Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann
Crew: none
Species: Human
Weapons: a dual-bladed scythe named "Death's Moon".
Personality: Likes power, and will do anything to get it. Has a slight grudge against pirates, but nothing to big.
Bio: The only child of the wealthy Valshmann family. Parents killed before his eyes by pirates, so he has something against pirates, but nothing to big. He earned the nickname for his relentless slaughter of those in his way.

Kristoph(appearance)

Is this ok? I give up if it isn't.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Okay, I'll do it again. Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann(I'll do it the right way) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'll do it again. Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann(I'll do it the right way)   Okay, I'll do it again. Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann(I'll do it the right way) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:51 pm

look it's realy easy, just fill out THIS sheet:

=================================================================================================

Name: Full name(nicknames in " " )

Bounty: Only if you are a pirate, keep it realistic(Minimum of 50 Belli- Maximum 30,000,000 very few Chars. can have the full bounty Belli anymore and you will need permission)

Species: Human, Fishman, Giant, Cyborg, etc.

Occupation: optional (captan doctor cook ect. max two captains per user, that part dose not apply to admins)

Allegiance: Pirate(name your crew if you have one), Navy/Marine, World Government, etc.

Home Village/Ocean: Dont have to give village, but must give ocean(North, South, East, West, or Grandline)

Appearance: Could describe or give a picture, or both

History: must be detailed

Personality:

Ship: name of ship

Ship Flag: describe

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Goals: Must have a goal, this can be something simple like "survive" or a bigger goal like "pirate king"

==================================================================================================

Thats it! realy! and why not save that tektek to your PC and then host it? much easyer... why dont you read the "geting started" section...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Okay, I'll do it again. Kristoph "Death Bringer" Valshmann(I'll do it the right way)
Page 1 of 1