One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)

Go down 
+4
subzero19468
Rodoku
Future Shock
TheBlackLuffy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Contrary to what the great giant Don thought, the strain on Jacob's body didn't restrict his movement. It the the opposite, in this mode Jacob was stronger, faster, and overall just better. Of course the mode was straining his body, rapid muscle growth would damage anyone's body. With Jacob's meditation technique he could take on the vary thing they were fighting, giants with a relatively high success rate.

Pulling out his sword readying himself to block Doka's attack, Jacob was surprised to see another take the battle. Now all that there was to do was notice the giant golden statue man behind him attacking. Well it was obvious why Jacob's sense were able to pick up on the attempt before it was made. Spinning around Jacob once again readied his blade.

As the powerful shockwave made it's way towards the swordsman, he couldn't help but grin to himself. The shockwave attack hit Jacob's sword as he blocked the force with it. It caused the blade to vibrate and fluctuate with smaller shockwaves. All of the smaller shockwaves were then absorbed by either the impact or rejection dials that were attached to the blade. This not only protected the blade from damage, but the user of the blade as well.

"Hehe, I was waiting for an idiot like you to come around. Someone with a powerful fruit that would be stupid enough to attack me with a force like that. An idiot that's to stupid to notice these little beauties attached." said Jacob pointing to his dials. The force from Dorian's punch caused wind and dust to blow through Jacob's hair. "Can you see, now why you don't FUCK with the Bare Fists? One by one your lackeys are getting their asses kicked. Pathetic people like you, that don't even deserve the the life you've lived by stealing it from others disgust me." said Jacob holding his sword in front of him. With King Don under the pile of rubble Jacob didn't know nor care if the man could hear him.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 am

Rex was surprised his enemy had a way around his attack. "That usually gets everyone" he thought to himself. Rex has fought marines and Random bandits but he has never fought another devil fruit user. This was all new to Rex. He had to come up with something or he was going to get run over by this human spinning top.

"I guess i have no choice. Im going to need to sleep for a week after this day." He sighed and then said "Golden age."

Rex dropped his ten rings on the floor along with his twin pistols, Pocket knife and his belt buckle. They Gold that was on these items then stretched across the fighting area in a 50 meter radius around him. Covering the ground In gold that he could freely manipulate for a while.

"Spike Field" Rex Then attempted to make a single spike appear from under his opponents spinning foot. This would either skewer his opponent or send him flying into the air. His opponent wont see it coming as it is coming from below and His opponent is spinning too fast too notice. "I guess those battle strategy classes came in handy after all." Rex Said to himself in a impressed voice.

"Dammit!" Rex looked at his pants on the floor around his legs. "Damn Gold belt buckle making my pants fall down." He took them off and fought in his boxers.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Doka then slammed at full into the spikes on the ground. The pain was too much. Doka couldn't handle so much damage happening to him. After he was hit by a few more spikes, his Tekki fell. Causing him to fall to the ground. He then was stabbed multiple times by the golden spikes on the floor. That was all of them, all of King Don's Minions had been defeated by the Bare Fist Pirates. At that, it left King Don.

King Don:...You Filthy Sea Sucker...You think you can beat me? You got lucky...I'm at the level of at Vice Admiral...you think you can beat me on your own..

Dorian then landed on the ground about 20 feet away from King Don. King Don then began to stand up out of the ditch Dorian pushed him down into. He stood up straight and grinned his teeth. Dorian deactivated his Giant Mode and cracked his knuckles.

"..No. Alone I probably couldn't beat you...but with my new friends...I'M SURE WE CAN TAKE YOU DOWN!!"

((OOC: Everyone team up on Doka like the Straw Hats did the PX-4. Just keep hitting him. He's built like a wall. So don't feel afraid to hold back.))
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:19 pm

The Don was huge. Rex saw Dorian and quickly rushed to his side.

"Lets do this!" Rex shouted getting himself psyched. King Don has been Abusing his power in this village and Rex wanted do to something about it and now it was finally his chance to avenge the villagers. They were hard working people and King Don just took it away from him because he had more power. He hated himself for not being brave enough to stand up to him but now was different. Now Rex had people who could help.

Rex made gun gestures With his hands and pointed them at The Don's face.

"Money Shot!"

Golden bullets blasted off his fingers at crazy speeds and headed toward the giant man in front of him.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Karol then saw him, this huge golden wall of a man and his eyes began to glitter. "He's perfect!" he said checking the sturdiness of his claws. He wasn't to sure about them so he went and stole the ones of the cat man just in case. after he was done he looked at the don and noticed the crack that Dorian had made and charged straight forward, claws first straight into the crack on the don's body. "Kitty Jab" running just under the rain of gold.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:32 pm

King Don then was smacked in the face with a great force then fell backwards. He was then felt the crack made in his body made even bigger. Which was a problem. King Don could not regenerate his form. He'd have to wait another 30 minutes. As King Don began to fall. Dorian followed up on the chain of attacks and held both his arms behind his back. He then swung one arm upward aiming for King Don's crack. Dorian then punched King Don directly in the middle of his stomach. Causing the crack to widen. He then swung his other fist around and grabbed onto King Dons large waist. His hand slipping at every second. Dorian then let gravity do its magic and pulled him self towards King Don. He then slammed him self into King Don's gut. Causing the crack to get even wider.

"HUMAN ARROW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Van tried getting up, but his back wouldn't allow it. He felt extreme pain in his foot and an equal pain in his shoulder. He managed to get on one knee and look out the window he went through. The was a battle going on outside, but Vans eyesight was getting blurry. He felt himself losing consciousness.

"I leave the rest to you guys." he said, falling unconscious.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:00 am

"You guys attack up close and ill support from afar. Not a bad idea." Rex thought to himself as multiple golden bullets were shot from his fingers. Rex then observed the crack. This seemed to be a vital weak point."Time for a new technique." He then opened his palms, put them together, put them side by side.

"Money shot: Cannon!"

A Gold cannonball Formed in front of his outstretched palms and shot at the crack on the dons body. He made sure he would not hit anyone else.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:44 am

Karol saw the combination of techniques and thought he would add one final one of his own. He found a nearby tree standing tall above the don and quickly climbed to the top. once there he replaced his wooded claws with the real ones he stole from the cat man and drew some wires out. he then dove off of the top of the tree and aimed his new claws straight down at the exposed crack on the dons body and then began to spin rapidly. The wires he drew began to spin around him as well and decreased his wind resistance. "Special attack: Kitty wire drill from heaven!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Dorian, finishing his attack. Watched as Van began to fall to his death. In a flash, Dorian disappeared from the middle of Don's body and began sprinting towards Van. He then used Human Air Bag to break Van's fall. He bounced Van to safety and then began charging back towards Don.

"JACOB! LETS HIT HIM WITH A DOUBLE HIT! I'm gonna use my strongest move!!"

King Don was then hit by the golden canon ball that was shot towards his body. Knocking his balance off. He was then hit with a spiraling tornado of doom that the one fighter with Cat Claws had done towards him. King Don had begun to take damage, and lots of it.

King Don: DUHAAAAAAH!!

Out At Sea near Molona Bay

About 20 minutes away from the Island. A small motorized dingy was soaring through the water at a high speed. Holding onto a rope from the dingy, was a man who was about 6'5. The man was Vice Admiral Gideon. He had been told that a disturbance had been accoutering with peoples ships being stolen on Molona Bay. The Marines wanted this Island as a spot to build new Marine Warships. Gideon was being sent to obliterate any and all pirates that stood in his way of quarantine the Island.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 am

((OOC: Since cob won't post. I'll omit our team attack to keep the thread going, and end this. Just post and we'll be on our way.))

At The Shore of Molona Bay.

Gideon jumped off of the small Dingy he was on and landed on the sandy shore. The Ship then transformed into a human in a flash and landed next to Gideon. Gideon turned towards his comrade and spoke.

"..Our Main Target is King Don...He's said to be the dictator around here..Lets find him. Take him out. Then Call back into headquarters..Lets move Metal Butt.."

The human like cyborg looked at Gideon and frowned. He didn't like working under people, but since he was a government tool. He had no choice.

Steven: My Name is Steven dammit! Stop calling me Metal Butt!

Gideon and Steven then made their way off the shore and headed for the middle of town. As they got deeper into the Island. They saw that King Don had already transformed into his Budda Form. Gideon looked at Steven, and Steven nodded at Gideon. Gideon then turned his attention towards King Don and his legs began to glow.

Gideon:"Light Jump..[/b

[b]Gideon then disappeared and reappeared in front of King Don's face. What Speed Gideon had. King Don then blinked and looked at Gideon who was floating in mid air.

Gideon: "Weightless Man.."

Gideon then quickly brought a spinning drop kick to King Don's skull. Causing his head to slam into the ground.

Gideon: "Shining Kick.."

Gideon the put his weight back to normal and fell to the ground. He landed on his feet and looked at the half conscious King Don. Gideon the walked towards King Don and saw him transform back into his human form. Gideon knew what a larger bounty King Don had on his head.

Gideon:"Oh..you must have been extremely weak..I don't know who could have done so much damage on YOU of all people...We'll it doesn't matter..you've caused enough havoc on this town.."

Gideon rose his foot over King Don's Head. King Don, unconscious, had no way of dodging this next attack. Gideon's Foot then began to glow a bright light.

Gideon: "Gideon Beam: Leg.."

Gideon then executed the attack and obliterated King Don. Gideon walked away from the incinerated pirate with his head down shaking it. When he looked up, He saw a number of pirates who looked extremely tired. The two he recognized where two Super Rookies. Dorian D. Herron, aka: Bare Fist Dorian, and his first mate Tri-Blade Jacob. Steven then caught up with Gideon and flicked him off.

Steven: "Dammit Gideon! You took him down! I wanted to fight as well!"

Gideon: "No need for more fighting..I'm tired..Lets just call headquarters and get this over with. These pirates don't seem to be causing a problem right now."

Gideon then turned around and began to make his way back to shore. Steven, begrudgingly, followed behind.

Closer to Dorian and The Bare Fist Pirates.

Dorian felt over joyed in the fact that Gideon left them alone. Dorian was amazed to see how strong Gideon was. If he had attacked them now, they most certinaly would have lost. Dorian then turned towards Van and picked him up. He walked through the rest of his crew mates and headed for the ship.

"Any of you who haven't joined my crew and wish too are welcome to follow me onto our ship. I am Dorian D. Herron. This man I'm carrying is my first Van. That's my second mate Jacob."
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Rex looked on in Amazement as a bright light hit King Don. He then noticed that light was a marine. "How powerful. We struggled to take King Don out but his marine took him out so easily." Rex thought.

Rex followed Gideon with his eyes. Rex held his guard up in case of a attack. Rex was relieved to see the man leave.

Rex then heard Dorian's offer. He jumped at the oppurtunity to join the crew. Rex felt that with his new friends he could become his own man and fulfill his goals.

"I am Rex Goldfinger nice to meet you! I am honoured to join your crew!" Rex exclaimed so all the crew members could here him.
Back to top Go down
StiX

StiX

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Karol was proud of the new attacks and fighting skills he learned today, only to be shown up by a marine who finished off the golden man. Karol was furious but knew it wouldn't be the best idea to fight another powerful opponent in his state. Although he was curious to know what ability he had used to crush such a strong opponent so quickly. Being a pirate though, he decided it would be best to wait instead of go and ask him.

He then heard Dorian's offer to join his crew and Karol thought about this for a moment. "i do need some way to get off this island." It sounded like this was the best way to do that.

"My name is Karol Wani, your crew seems perfect to achieve my dream. Ill help you, you just gotta promise me to teach me how you did all that!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Dorian turned his head around as he was boarding his ship to see Rex and Karol both getting on the ship. Dorian then stopped at the shore and saw a sea of people standing their, including King. King walked up to Dorian and hugged him. Dorian looked both ways, he wasn't into showing public affection, especially to guys. Dorian was just about to push King away when he heard King sniffing. The entire town was in tears. They were in tears of joy. At that, King let go of Dorian and covered his face.

King:..F...For Ten years we've been trapped under the rain of terror of King Don. Yo...You saved our town Dorian D. Herron. We all knew you we're a pirate. We had to sell you out to King Don so we could steal your ship. But I saw in your eyes..you'd help us regardless..I...I am sorry!!!!...As a sign of my and the towns gratitude. We'd like you to take The Ship King Don was having me build for him..Its called the Golden Strong Hold..

King then turned around and pointed at the ship. It was an extremely large Pirate ship. It was about two times the size of The Bare Fist's first ship. It had Solid Gold barriers where the metal should be. The Wood was slick and polished. It had four cannons facing them, and four facing the sea. The sail was huge. It had a Giant Golden Fist in the middle of it. Dorian grinned with excitement.

"..King..everyone..Thank you..LET THIS ISLAND BE UNDER THE PROTECT OF THE BARE FIST PIRATES!!"

King:"Also..."

Dorian then turned towards King and looked at him with a confused look on his face. King then made a very stern face and yelled.

King:"Let me...LET ME BECOME A PIRATE WITH YOU! I WANT TO GO WITH YOU OUT TO SEA! I'M THE BEST SHIPWRIGHT IN THE EAST BLUE! PLEASE! TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

Such boldness was rare. Dorian then laughed with a deep booming voice. Dorian then held a thumbs up.

"Come on dumb ass don't be so dramatic..You can join! Welcome to The Bare Fist Pirates!"

Dorian, followed by King. Walked onto the ship with people cheering. Dorian made his way up the steps to the steering wheel and saw it had a solid gold throne where the wheel was placed. Dorian looked around the ship from the throne. It had numerous buckets of bullets, piles of cannon balls, and other things that could be found useful to the Bare Fist. King stood behind Dorian and waved goodbye to his friends.

King:"The Ship has 2 floors. The boiler floor and the Rest Floor. The Rest Floor has 13 rooms, all of the rooms have two beds and enough room to set 2 people comfortably. Your room is right behind here..The ship is powered not only by air, but by a motorized paddle. It allows us to travel through the Calm Belt easily. I've also embedded the bottom of the ship with peddles. Just incase we need to run the ship with human power..I'm glad to be on your crew Captain Dorian."

"Please..Call me Dorian! We're all friends here!"

Dorian then held his fist up, which was essentially the signal for the Bare Fist to gather back on the ship.

"ALRIGHT YOU GUYS! LETS SET SAIL! ON OUR WAY TO THE GRANDLINE!! NEXT STOP! NETHER ISLAND!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Topic End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4