One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)

Go down 
+4
subzero19468
Rodoku
Future Shock
TheBlackLuffy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 am

Karasu watched his enemy make a Wall to defend himself with Ice surrounding it. It was a very effective defense technique, watching the ground begin to freeze Karasu looked ahead to see small traces of objects floating in the air, It was barely notiseable but thanks to the Sun's rays it was able to reflect small traces of it. Karasu aimed his Pistol at the air itself. "Gas Shot" A bullet was fired spinning at a very fast pace, when it touched the icy Gas in the air the winds from the bullet scattered them to the point of turning the Icy Wave of Gas into wind. (It pretty much scattered the particles in the air that made the attack cold). A simple breeze of the left over Ice particles moved through Karasu, since there was barely any left by this point it managed to only give him a slight chill down his spine. "If this attack had hit me... i mightve died.." Sparing no time Karasu took both his pistols and aimed at the now trapped enemy.

"Tornado Shot" Four Bullets were fired spinning at such a powerful speed that the winds they kept curving in made it give the appearance of a Tornado, only its charging at the enemy. The wind from it showed the speed it was poccessing, one impact from the bullets would easily be more powerful then a Cannon Bullet. All four of them would definitely Kill most people that got a direct impact from it. Each could make a small crater if hit an enemy.

After making the attack Karasu made a second. "Crab Bullet!" two more shots were fired from his pistol, curving the bullet to attack both left and right from the opponent. If it hits the target in the middle the bullets could easily kill a normal human if caught in the middle. The impact alone could do this, the bleeding it will cause if getting hit is another issue.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:11 am

Ryou was inside his ice walls, stopping him from dodging attacks that could be strong and direct enough to go through the ice. He saw an attack coming from the front, so he said:

"Hie Hie no Wall." - as ge rose a pair of walls of ice in front oh him, the 4 bullets hit it, shattering the ice abd makibg an explosion that sent Ryou back, but he hadnt seen the Crab bullets, one shot his right arm and the other one below his ribs.

"Aaa- aah!"- Ryou was ina terrible pain, he fell to his knees, in pain, he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 am

Karasu walked over to the man, now on his knees. He let out a hard scream that almost hurt Karasus ears, He moved towards his Enemy with new found Sympathy and Acknowledgement, he respected him for fighting so hard for his life. Walking over to him Karasu put his Pistol on his head, Taking a minute to speak to him. "Please say your last prayers, it'll help you.." Karasu was behind him with the pistol behind his head. Holding the trigger by this point.

"I'll wait until you finish.." the second he would see Ryou was finished, he would Shoot him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 am

Ryou saw Karasu get near him and place a gun on his head, Ryou waa ready to die, he did as Karasu instructed.

"I want to say, that as my last words in life, I want to thank my nakama for giving me so special moments, I dont really want to die, but I have no choice."-Ryou made a short pause, tears were running from his eyes.-"At least now I'm going to be able to be with my parents, which I never could, thanks to the marines that thought they were bad guys and killed them. Im sorry, goodbye Karasu, good bye Bare Fist Pirates."

Ryou lowered his head, sticking his chin to his chest, prepared to die.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:56 am

Karasu Pulled the trigger, shooting Ryou on the head. The bullet made its way through it, sending him towards the ground. Karasu walked away feeling sorry for the soul, he really did not want to die, but it was for the sake of revenge that he deserved what he had gotten. The body remained motionless on the ground, Karasu walking away from the scene, His coat still having bits of Ice scattered around its edge.

He made his way into a Boat, his boat, Having the Dark Isle Assassins Pirate flag. A skull with Pistols as Crossbones. A vulture landed on Karasus shoulder as he sailed away with the boat, The ship made its way farther and farther from the Dock until it was impossible to see from the island, he had succesfuly Assassinated a strong opponent. He was now heading home..

"*sigh* Just another normal day in the Assassin business.. still.. heh, the kid wasnt half bad, i'll have to talk to the families about his last words.. maybe it'll make them feel better.." The boat disappeared in the Horizon, Karasu now in his room resting with his ship moving towards his own island.

Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Dorian kept his fight stance and glared at King. Was he friend or foe. He did save them from sinking at sea. But he was still pissed on the fact he destroyed his first ship. Dorian watched King who kept his Boxing Stance. Dorian then cocked his arm up towards his head and delivered a blinding fast Punch.

"..Bare....."

King easily swayed to the left. Dodging the attack with ease. Dorian the threw his other fist towards King. Using a new form of attack.

"..Double Fist!!.."

King also dodged the next on coming attack. But this time moving to the right. King was then in between Dorian's arms. Thus, Dorian opened up the palms of his hands and let gravity take its course. He placed his open hands on Kings waist and pulled his forward at a very high velocity. Completely catching King off Guard. Dorian then rose his knee and kicked King in the abs.

"..Bare Knee..!!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Van was wondering whether or not to stop this battle. Dorian was winning but that could quickly turn for the worse. But his captain wouldn't stop attacking, this man did break their ship, even though it was on the verge of destruction. Van chose to not get involved, maybe they'd solve this themselves.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

King the pushed Dorian back and kept his fighting stance.

"I didn't come to fight...I'm merely a shipright who saves people's lives by destroying completely horrible ships. Since this Island is the only Island that people can get to before they hit the Grandline for good. Many people sail straight to it. And are so eager to get there that they don't use their head and examine their ship..Your ship is actually lucky...from what I see. The router is the only thing that let you sail. The Woods completely eaten through with termites. The Steal is as rusty as a knife in a rainstorm. And the Sail looks so weak I'm surprised it was able to sail..."

Dorian felt the mans fighting spirit quickly deminish. He knew he didn't want to fight for sure now. He crossed his arms and tilted his head as he listened to the man. He then looked at the ship and used his Gomu Gomu No Mi Devil Fruit powers to stretch his arm out to the ship. He then poked the ship very lightly and part of it began to break off.

"......I thought the Metal was painted..."

"YOU IDIOT!!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:42 pm

"Oi, Dorian, I'm Off to pickup some supplies. I'll be back soon." Van shouted, walking away, feeling confident that Dorian could handle himself.

Van headed for the ammunition shop, for that's usually where he spent his time, getting upgrades for his guns and hopefully something more. This shop had very few variety of weapons. Basically pistols, shotguns and this wrench with the word 'gun' on it with a marker. Van bought the wrench, he could always use another wrench.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Dorian then turned towards King and smiled.

"So..I guess I owe you one. I'm Dorian D. Herron..I plan to become the Worlds Strongest Man..Thank you for saving me and my crews life.."

King stood tall and nodded at Dorian. He extended his hand for a shake.

"No need..I am King..I'm a Shipwright. I'm simply here to help sailors on the way. Pirate or Marine. I'm here to help all..."

Dorian then chuckled and used his Gomu Gomu No Mi powers to stretch out his hand towards King. He then shook Kings hand firmly. Dorian then began to pull him self towards King slowly while talking.

"So..now we have no ship and are stranded..I need a ship stat to continue our journey..I can't get left to far behind.."

"..I can.."

Just as he was about to speak. He froze. As if he had saw a ghost or something. Dorian tilted his head and poked King in the face.

"Hey...Aniki King...you okay?"

"..I can tell you who....who you can buy a ship off of. His name is Don..He lives in the middle of the Island, in a large heavily guarded home..He's very rich..and very protected. He's an assets to the Marines..So make sure you don't tell him your a Pirate..or he may arrest you.."

Dorian then let go of Kings hand and grinned. He placed his hand on Kings shoulder and nodded, slightly chuckling.

"Really? Thanks Aniki King!"

Dorian then ran up to Van shoved him.

"Meet me at the center of town! Don Place! Hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Van was caught off guard, and was thus confused by the series of phrases coming at him.

"Wait who's Don? And what about your battle? Did you win?" he asked, wondering if his captain had actually run away from a battle.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 am

"Yeah Yeah We ended the battle. That guys our friend now come on! Lets go!"

Dorian then turned back towards the way he was running and continued down the path.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:09 pm

"Dorian, don't you find it a bit suspicious that a man who was fighting you gives you advice? It could be a trap. Or worse." Van asked.

Sure maybe he was overreacting, but pirates were never known to have much luck. Nonetheless, Van followed his captain, hands on his guns, prepared to shoot at any moment.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:45 pm

At Don's Fortress. In the top tower.

Don sat and ate his enormous piece of meat. He tore off a large portion with his huge white teeth and began to chew it up. Don sat in his rusty fake golden throne and ate his food. His shoulders were as wide as 4 feet in width. His arms were at least the size of an SUV. His head was a large round shape, it resembled that of an overgrown watermelon. While two men, one on his right, who was wearing a long green coat with a fancy green hat and no shirt held a sword on his side. His facial expression showed that of boredom. The other man stood at a proximately 7 foot 9. A very tall built man. He had long skinny legs, but a extremely built upper body. He held a book in hand and was reading it. His mouth moving as if he were reading to him self.

[Introduction Box]
Don King "The Mini Giant"
Bounty: 650,000,000
Power: Unknown (He's know to be nearly invincible)

Don King: Mmmf Narf Mmf Mmmf Nom...So what is our Nom Nom Nom financial Status..

The green man then began to speak.

[Introduction Box]
Odana "Green Flash"
Bounty: 300,000,000
Power: Cat Claws/Superhuman Speed

Odana: We'll King Don. We are currently 390,598,964,890,537 belli out of debt. We've collected another 495,095 from the towns people, and 690,604,809 from traveling pirates. If I'm not mistaken..King has informed me that he's sent another group of pirates to come see us for a ship.

At that, the 2nd tallest man in the room then turned his upper body towards Don.

[Introduction Box]
Uruka "The Invisible Gunner"
Bounty: 250,000,000
Power:Marshmen/Superhuman speed

Uruka: I'll go greet our customers..Dusoososososo...

Don: Odana...you go as well..

Odana: As you command..

At that Uruka and Odana both disappeared. Don then sat in his chair and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm

"Zzz....Zzzzz..." The sounds of snoring could be heard in a small area around the room in which it originated. In side the room of the ship, Jacob, the swordsman of the Bare Fists slept peacefully. Even with the entire crew off the ship, he slept. This was the effect of constantly over training. Every time he prepared for a new mission he ended up sleeping through it from exhaustion. Even as the room filled with water and the air left, as the ship sank, Jacob still slept. It seemed nothing would wake him up, and he would rest eternally in the water. The man's body floated up wards until there was nowhere left to float.

Groggily opening his eyes Jacob found himself underwater in what used to be his bedroom. Crossing his arms Jacob looked around at his surroundings. It was dark, gloomy, and cold in the depths of the water. Despite all of this, the swordsman didn't seem all that worried about his predicament. Twitching his nose, Jacob began to talk to himself, although everything that came out was gargled by the water..."Damnit...they let me sink with the damn ship." said Jacob as a bead of sweat ran down his face from annoyance. "Eh, oh well, I'll have to beat them senseless later." said Jacob as his words were gargled by the water.

In a flash Jacob slashed and sheathed his sword, the small katana. He did so all in one circular movement. The effect of this, caused a powerful slash to cut through the ceiling of what was left of the sunken ship and the ocean that was also above him. Making his way out of the water, Jacob walked up to and onto the shore. A path of destruction was evident, following this would surely lead him to Dorian. With a sigh Jacob made his way down the path.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Dorian made it to the so called. Town, or what ever this place was. The Houses roofs were caved in. Windows broken. Not one house had a door. The air was stale. The people crept along the town plaza, looking extremely fragile and weak. It was if a deadly disease had hit. Dorian was looking at the results of what seemed like the results of a Buster Call. Dorian had only seen the results of that once, and vowed to not see them again. He was agar to figure out who had caused such hard times for this town. From afar, Dorian heard a commotion. He then turned his head east, were the sound was coming from. In doing so he saw 2 men. The first one was about 10 feet tall with a very wide belly. He had big round arms with huge fist. His waist line was as big as his upper body was. He had no shirt on but had a huge tattoo of a D on his left breast. The other man had long silver hair and wore no shirt as well. He had a bird chest and had the same D tattoo on his left chest. The two men had been seen hassling a elderly woman, who seemed to be on her last leg.

[Introduction Box]
Doka
Bounty: 49,000,000
Power: Tekki/Boxing

Doka:Doshashasha..You..Old Hag! We need our 300,000 belli pronto!

Old Woman: Oooh..*cough*..Please..have murcy..I'm to ill to work for my life pay. I can't pay you..*cough* *cough*

At that the smaller man walked up to the woman and held arm out and began to choke her. He then held out his free hand and turned it into Lighting. Preparing to touch the woman with it.

[Introduction Box]
Monty
Bounty: 50,000,000
Power: Goro Goro No Mi

Monty: Lighting.......Sting...

Just before Monty could assasinate the Old Woman. He was sent flying from a blow to the face. Although of his ability. He was still punched straight forward. Causing the Old Woman to fall to the ground. Dorian then stretched out his other arm and caught her. As he walked up to her. Doka looked over at his friend his screamed.

Doka: M-MONTY!!!!

Dorian:.....You tried to harm some one who was begging for mercy..Its no doubt your the ones causing this misery for this town. Take me to your leader..
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 pm

As Jacob stormed along the path he noticed that the town was rather run down. All the decay and famine was caused by time and lack of funds, instead of the usual Dorian and Van destruction. Even those two would find it hard to destroy something that belonged to someone who had virtually nothing. Walking into the plaza of the town, Jacob heard a commotion, it sounded like someone was begging for their lives. The next thing Jacob heard was a loud thud and a familiar voice.

"Dorian"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:51 pm

So much information to take in at once. The city in shambles, an elderly woman in trouble, and Dorian attacking one of the hooligans. Van took both of his guns out of their holsters and took aim at the other two.

"Alright, who are you guys, what's the deal with this town?" he asked,

Van already had an idea of what they were doing, but it couldn't hurt to gather information.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 am

(Enter Rex approaching Dorian wearing common clothing and not his usual flashy attire Carrying Ryou in his arms)

"Im sorry to interrupt this standoff. But does this belong to any of you?"

Rex lays The man with the cold skin on the floor. "They look like trouble. I better get away from here. I dont want the marines to know im on this island." Rex thinks this to himself while he turns on his heel to walk away from the situation.

Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:17 pm

In fear of being plumbed like his friend. Doka fell to his knee's and began begging for forgiveness.

Doka: GAAAAH! PLEASE FORGIVE US! WE ARE MERELY DISCIPLES..MORE LIKE SLAVES TO THE GREAT KING DON! HE RULES THIS ISLAND! HE'S SO POWERFUL THAT THE MARINES DON'T DARE SET FOOT ON THIS ISLAND! SOME SAY HE MAY BE EVEN STRONGER THEN SOME OF THE GRANDLINE PIRATES! PLEASE SPARE UUUUSSSS..!!

Dorian crossed his arms and looked as the man begged for mercy. He then turned over to a man wearing very casual clothing and sucked his teeth. Dorian looked down at the man who the man had brought over.

"..No..We don't know him..but.."

Dorian's eyes then widened and his pupil dilated. He glared at Doka and crossed his arms.

"..You'll be shown mercy just this once..."

Hiding in a bush that is about 3 feet away from Dorian but 1 foot way from Jacob.

Odana crept inside the bushes. Seeing everything that was going down. It was clear they wouldn't be able to trick them into stealing their ship. So he figured to take out the strongest member first. He then reviled his Cat Claws and dashed out the bushes at a speed so fast a normal human eye wouldn't be able to catch it. After that. Uruka followed up by pulling out his dual pistols and ran pass Van. Aiming his gun towards Dorian's face.

Uruka: Head Shot!

Odana: Invisible Dash..

((OOC: Cob and Van that's your cue. Jacob and Van v.s Odana and Uruka.))

Dorian felt the presents of his crew and also the presents of the attackers. He had complete faith in his crew that they would stop him. Dorian the approached Rex.

"Do you know who this King Don character is? If not..I'd like your help busting into his fortress..Will you accompany me?"
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

"Dammit ive been trying to lie low and now he wants me help him bust in the fortress!"

Rex looked away.

"I hope You know what you are getting yourslef into Dorian. Ive seen the wanted posters i believe you could take him down. Ive been waiting here for a pirate like you follow me!"

Rex ran into the alleyways of the town. And then will lead Dorian to the forest where the don resides.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Dorian then followed Rex down the alleyways.

"Beating him wont be the problem...Its getting to him is what I'm concerned about..whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:55 pm

"The names Rex Goldfinger." Rex turned down the alleyway and bunped over a tabel of a hawker selling his home made bread.

"Sorry! Ill pay you back later!" Rex shouted.

Can we stop at my house i need to get my fighting gear if im going to be of any help
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Dorian ran with Rex and nodded

"Sure but make it quick..I wanna hit the GrandLine before Dawn.."
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:13 pm

"The grandline, This man is very ambitous" Rex thought to himself.

The men stopped at his house. Rex fiddled around for hid rings. He needed gold for his power to work and made sure he had some with him at all times.

He came out of his small hut he has been taking refuge in and hiding the last two months. He wore his royal pinstripe suit and all his rings.

"Lets roll" The two men dashed into the woods and in about 30 minutes they found themselves at the King Dons living quarters.

"You ready? ive been wanting to this for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)   The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist Pirates: Molona Bay's Shipmarket (Open to All Rookies, For Story building)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next