One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Bounty System   Bounty System Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 am

So people have come up to me and asked me about the bounty system in the site. Is it going to be as easily abusive as the last one? Will we have to work our asses off to get to a decent bounty? The answer is no (to both). After some carefully calculated ideas (and laziness) we've concluded that it's better to take the approvals for a higher bounty case by case, like in the anime. Killing 300 civilians will not get you 300 million belli anymore then killing two marine officers will get you 200 million. In one piece, nobody would care to that extent. In other words, moderators that see a bounty they don't like can just go "lol nope" instead of forcing themselves to type down the 'approved' word.

"But Crow why would you call this the 'bounty system' if you don't have one?!"

I will end you one day. Anyways, here's a list of thoughts that me and the moderators have put together for you fiends members. So nobody thinks that escaping Impel Down will give them 500,000,000,000 belli!

Escaping Impel Down: 500,000,000,000 belli 100 million belli increase if over 300 million belli in bounty, if under 300 million bounty you get a 200 million increase.

Escaping a decently sized prison: 50 million belli increase in bounty if 25 million or over in bounty. If the bounty is under 25 million it gives a 75 million bounty increase.

Escaping a normal prison: 10 million belli increase.

Claiming war against the world government and destroying a major marine base (Like Enies Lobby): 200 million belli increase (notice you'll need both of these to get the bounty, you can't declare war in the middle of a pirate town and expect people to care).

Surviving an Admiral attack: 100 million bounty increase, or 50 million depending on circumstances.

Defeating an Admiral: 500 million belli increase in bounty.

Defeating another pirate with higher bounty when bounty is bellow 300,000,000: Bounty of pirate defeated +5 million bounty increase.

Crew vrs Crew victory: 10 million to captain plus the crews bounty divided to every member equally (This works on PC crews, NPC crews not so much. You'll have to get things approved normally with NPC's, so weak NPC's won't give you good bounty).

Other then these important things, this list will probably get updated in the near future.

(Edited by Crow)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Bounty System
Page 1 of 1