One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question of the Week

Go down 
+12
Redmerv
Iggy
Cobdogred
Captain One-eye
Shichibukai Hunter
Newspeak
Gael
GoreFish
nikz200
Layman Iconoclast
WatersCalling
zoros_babe_1
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Question of the Week - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 am

Once we had set up these dodgy fireworks, the one's which just fire a ball of sparks up before disapearing, it fell over and started firing at where we were, luckly, the thing was a bad shot. Although dangerous, much more entertaining than other guy fawkes night firework events I've been to.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 am

i was at my friends house(and since there is no in depended day here it was with new year Sad ).we decided those firecrackers where pretty funny and we began throwing them at each other,we where safe at the end someone came with some illegal firework from Belgium and began throwing it at us.we almost got blown up but it was funny at the end xD.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

I don't enjoy fireworks. Too loud and bright and flashy. Mostly too loud... we do have them every year at Sylvester, er, New Years Eve (?) or whatever you fancy English speakers call it, and I like the smaller ones you can throw yourself.... Memorable though.... Hm, my sister's a nurse, do the stories she tells me count? Like that one kid, he stuck a firecracker up his... no wait, let's remain tasteful here.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 am

I mistook a firecracker for a smoke bomb, after lighting it I stayed standing directly infront of it. It's a wonder those burns weren't permenant.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question of the Week
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3