One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question of the Week

Go down 
+12
Redmerv
Iggy
Cobdogred
Captain One-eye
Shichibukai Hunter
Newspeak
Gael
GoreFish
nikz200
Layman Iconoclast
WatersCalling
zoros_babe_1
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

Question of the Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:42 am

Jim Morse - Heroine Addiction (there's a reason he's deceased)
Seppy - Alcoholism, Stupidity, Naivety
Vince Kalamity - Suffers from a bad case of "completely destroyed body" disorder; every bit of skin has been charred off of his body, along with most of his internal organs. Also went crazy during his recovery.
Bryce - Schizophrenia, Attention-whore
Shiv - Arrested Development
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 pm

old characters

menos: narcisicsm
sano; ocd, and an unhealthy "Justice" fixaction
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Alright, here we are on week three! It's a little late but it's STILL Sunday where I am. In honor of father's day over here, this week's question is:
Who is your character's father, and were they close? (I know it's two in one, but whatever.)

Oceana: Adrienne Jameson Skye Edwards and yes, they were extremely close.
Phinneas: Also Adrienne and no, they weren't particularly close
Nova: He never met him, but he knows his dad's name is Loren Erikson
Jean: He never knew either of his parents, and he never really cared to
Shira: Alfonso Catrin and no, she kind of hated her dad.
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 am

sano: an actual character, Edmond Luna; their relationship was more for apperances than anything, sano was more closeley rasied by servants

dean d iron: Tex Iron, they were close and yet they frequienly engadged in phisical fighting, this is perhaps where dean gets his unusual toughness
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 am

Guri: Rurik, he left when Guri was seven, and Guri kind of blames him for a lot of things

Talitha: Rinaldo Blythe, they are close, he was the one who raised her and her siblings

Miyu: doesn't remember her parents, but she really liked her adoptive father, Hugo Delaney

Ajax: Gordon Sinclair, who he isn't close to and tries to stay away fro

Johan: Denver Frideswide, they're not and never were close, Johan mostly raised himself

Althea: Joseph De Vries, who she used to love and try to impress, but turned her back to, now they aren't close anymore

Alvaro: Never knew his father, not even his mother does

Hector: Nikolas Stavros, who he used to and still loves as much as the rest of his family, mixed with a healthy fear of ever actually running into any of them

Iris: his name is Bran, but she doesn't really know him or care
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 am

Tarin: Along with his mother, Tarin's father took care of the future pirate and worried about him being discriminated due to his devil fruit powers. Most likely deseased due to old age.
Stan: His father was a marine officer who constantly preassured his son to also become a marine officer though Stan payed little attention to him.
Craig: His father was a kindly marine officer who had also became his sons best friend, gave him a pair of bow guns on his eighteenth birhday after graduating from marine training. He was tragicly killed by a corrupt marine captain who was ransacking a village to search for some revolutionaries.
Myra: Father was killed when she was a mere baby, though strangely was fostered by a psychopath, who brought her up to be the murderous woman she is today. She killed him after the heat from the authorities was too much.
Victor: Father was also a pushy marine officer, though the diffirence with Victor and Stan is that Victor payed close attention to his father and trained constantly.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:03 pm

1. Jace and Callen Ichiro: Jace and his father get along. Callen doesn’t really like the choices his son has made recently, but he lets him live his new life without interference.

2. Tero Fushigi and Matthew Hall: Due to his amnesia Tero doesn’t remember his father at all. He only has vague memories of his mother holding him, but that is it. Matthew believes his son to be dead and he still mourns his lose.

3. Uddo and Yamato Fukuhon: Uddo and his father don’t get along at all. Uddo has only met him a couple of times because his father ran out on him and his mother. Because of this, Uddo rejects his father whenever he comes and tries to make amends.

4. Avery and Tom Crusher: Avery is the baby of his family and he was somewhat spoiled. Even so, he and his father were on very good terms up until Tom’s death.

5. Nick and Wallace Palereno: Nick and his dad are extremely close. Nick’s father was the one who taught him how to fight and shoot and as such they were able to spend a lot of time together. Wallace is probably Nick’s best friend, period.

6. David and Arthur Morrison: David’s relationship with his father is practically nonexistent. David found life to be boring and even used that word to describe his father’s work more then once, leading to some bad feeling between them. David also purposefully isolated himself from his family simply because he preferred it that way.

7. Arias and Brenden Meek: Arias’s childhood wasn’t harsh, per se, but it was spent mostly in training to be the next leader of his people. As such, his memories of his now deceased father are not all good. But he understands the reason for what his father did for him and he has the up most respect for him.

8. Quintus and Persus Verronus: This relationship never really began. Quintus loves his father, but during his childhood he spent most of his time with his friends. Then later he spent almost all his time just doing what he needed to do. There wasn’t much time for family in Quintus’s life.

9. Lily and Robert Hope: Lily was like the poster child for ‘daddy’s little girl’. She loved and was loved deeply by both of her parents. Her father passed on many of his beliefs and morals to Lily and taught her what she should expect out of life and other people. It was partly her father’s death at the hands of the Marines, when he was trying to protect Lily, which led her to become what she is today.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:28 am

1:Ryuma Kozawa: He appeared one day, no one can really explain his origin...
2: Arkanto Atlantien: He never really knew his real father, but grew up with the elder Island guards being a father figure to him.
3: Ainaro Habenero: He was close with his family, and they were the ones who saved his life and gave him his new robotic arm.
4: Zhuka Nobaka: Her family was average, Not much known about her fathers job. But she considers her superiors to be a father figure to be proud of and train for. Which leads to guessing that her birth father was lame...
5: Romeo X. Dugall: Romeo was an orphan, raised by a greedy shopkeeper who used him to steal from others until he was almost caught and used Romeo as a scapegoat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:05 am

Jason Starr: Adam and Jason weren't close due to Adam beating and molesting Jason.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:32 am

Fujimoto Takumi: Fujimoto Kazunari; Yes, they were close, but I don't know yet how their relationship is now that Takumi ran away and joined a pirate crew. I might make some work out of that later.
(Fujimoto is the last name, by the way)
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 pm

This week's question: If you could have your characters voiced by ANY actor, living or dead, who would you choose?

Oceana: Minnie Driver

Phinneas: Orson Welles

Nova: Howard Keel

Jean Lafayette: Jean Reno (;P)

Shira: Tara Strong
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 am

Voiced? Or acted ? As in Live action

Admiral Nishki D rock =Jack Black ((Do not ask me why))

Anubis= I was thinking about this for a bit, then i thought , Oded Fehr would be perfect

Rear Admiral Martello =

Ozzy Hummingbird = Brad pitt (gypsy version))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:17 am

Archibald= Joe Pesci
Mustang= Vin Diesel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 am

Thor: Josh Radnor
Gideon: Neil Patrick Harris
Leo: Dane Cook
Mustang: Bruce Willis
L: Matt Damond
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:53 am

Genshi: Tom Gibbis

Van Slycer: I'll say Johnny Depp
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 am

Heres a few ideas swiming around my head;
Tarin: Sir Micheal Cain
Craig: Chris Rock
Jason: Rob Bryidon
King Zastur: Brian Blessed
Ioric: Tim Curry
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:36 am

I was going to say Tara Strong for Iggy but she's taken so Sean Connery.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Alright, I know this is late, but my internet was knocked out by a thunderstorm, so I'm doing this at my parents house a day late. To be honest though, I don't have a good character question this week, so in honor of Independence Day here in the US, here's this week's question.

What is one of your most memorable experiences with fireworks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:04 pm

lol, today, I guess, people were being....insanely unsafe with them at a party I went to
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:22 pm

i cant say, it might get me arrested Razz
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Friend's birthday when I was in elementary school... seeing the fireworks was so amusing up close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Not so fun when there being shot at you...anyway
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 am

For Canada day about 5 years ago, We were launched fireworks when we were camping. Then my dad's friends son decided to capture a jar full of crickets, put a firework in, light the firework and run like hell. the blast zone was covered in cricket bits.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 am

my father taught me fireworks were dangerious by shooting a bottle rocket at me and out through the window of a movieng car, was quite exiteing actualy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 am

Me and my family went to another families house to have a little fun with Fireworks, My uncle and a few people were lighting these fireworks that go up in the air at multiple at a time, they looked like rockets. One of my uncles tripped over them while he was running.. next thing you know were running away from a large number of(Maybe 15-30) rockets the size of your Fist hurtling at you in a very fast speed. There was sparks everywhere... i dont think ive ever seen my grandma run that fast before 0.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Week   Question of the Week - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question of the Week
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next