One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)

Go down 
+12
Captain One-eye
Bad Idea Bear
Karasu(the crow)
BLiIx
WatersCalling
y dau cymraeg
Shichibukai Hunter
SoulTaker
GoreFish
Sleepy
nikz200
Maxulus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:44 am

lol, accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 am

Hey Max here is my character he just needs approval now and how should I enter the thread?

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4970-nelson-heart
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 am

You are accepted in the crew! You can post as soon as the char gets approved. As for how you will appear, you can RP that you were a missing prisoner for a while and you decided to show yourself because of the fuss.
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 am

This is off topic but where do you guys make your avatars?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:15 am

I am making the avatars by using Gaia Avatar Creator
Back to top Go down
TomAbz

TomAbz

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:49 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:51 am

lol don't mention it man xD
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:40 pm

leavin!(sorry,I may return as a companion but till then,forget I ever joined Razz )
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Lol okay. XD Good luck with the position.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:53 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5055-zetamor-zeta-grevich#85661

I'd like to join the cre with my Okama I promised you, he is in Impel down.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:16 am

You are accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Thanks Max =D I am going to post catching up with the crew now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Hey Max as I've been rping with Nelson I've realised I don't really like my character too much and would like to withdraw him from the crew as I shall be deleting him
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Sad really? Oh man... Okay, it's up to you to decide completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:01 pm

yeah sorry Max
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Okay, now that the thread has finally ended, I want to listen to everyone's opinions and suggestions. Also, I need to know how much you want your bounty to be increased. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Alright Max. It's been fun, but the time has come for Alexander to part ways with the others. So I should not have a say in what happens next. All I ask is that if you want to mention Alexander at the beginning of the next thread, please say that he left after healing from the Impel Down raid, but he promised he would be back soon. And he will be back at the beginning of the thread to say goodbye. And probably scare you half to death with his parting words. But we'll get to that later. Very Happy

Oh, and if any of you are interested in the seeing the weapon I have mentioned repeatedly in the chatbox as my way of taking down Manta, go look up Excelsior. Hopefully it'll be approved soon.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:35 pm

I really liked the thread, even though it was ridiculously long. The battles were epic and the inactive members didn't slow the thread down for a second. I didn't really enjoy the fact that we practically destroyed ID, but since it's the last time, I guess I can manage. As for the bounty, even though Frank broke into ID, I would like him to have the smallest bounty raise possible (Have no idea how much is that).
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:57 pm

In fact, Frank has done some major things in the thread such as beating Miguel... So his bounty will be kinda high.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:11 pm

I see, I don't know who determines bounty raises, but I want to get the lowest bounty that is possible for the actions I have done, even if it is going to be high.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 am

After lots of thinking about the bounties, I decided a few numbers that I am going to propose to a mod responsible for the bounties.

-Maximillion's goes to 320,000,000 (unless he gets the yonkou position)
-Alexander's goes to 90,000,000 (it has already been approved)
-Manta's goes to 75,000,000 because he killed lots of guards in the prison like they were nothing.
-Frank's goes to 75,000,000 because he defeated Miguel the guy everyone had trouble while fighting against him.
-Quincy's goes to 50,000,000 because of the great battles he put in the prison.
-Wako's goes to 35,000,000 for causing major damage to that giant wolf, who was also a skilled officer.
-Ellen's goes to 35,000,000 for blowing up several things and killing.
-Koga's goes to 20,000,000 for helping the crew in the battles.
-The rest will stay as it is.

Remember, these are only propositions... If I forgot anybody who has helped and did something great, please inform me.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Officially applying:
Ajax Sinclair
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:59 pm

You can join of course! One question though. What will your profession be as a member of the crew?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Max, here is the guy I wish to join the Dusks with once he is approved:

Naito "Silent Knight" Howaido
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next