One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)

Go down 
+12
Captain One-eye
Bad Idea Bear
Karasu(the crow)
BLiIx
WatersCalling
y dau cymraeg
Shichibukai Hunter
SoulTaker
GoreFish
Sleepy
nikz200
Maxulus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4225-ellen-niarbel Here my explosive technition and shipwright for ya crew!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 am

crazy people are always accepted!!!!!!! You may join in the ID thread as a level 3 criminal and we are freeing you.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 am

As I said in the Absence Thread, I will go for camping the following 5-6 days near a village next to my town... I probably won't have access to internet but probably one of these days I will return back at my house to get some sleep and take some clothes. In other words, I will not be very active at all until Monday.

So in other words, for everything concering the thread. Everyone may take a break the following days. Post your posts and if I come back one of these days for a little bit, I will respond to the posts. The thread won't be paused completely, it will be slowed down until Monday. I also hope that Unholy will be back in these days so that all the members of the crew will participate in the battles of level 3. The thread is just starting and everyone can go nuts! Good luck and see you soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:30 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4600-gabriel-the-crazed-whynter
Serving up one fucked up kid with a side of cyborg shipwright
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 am

Gabriel is accepted in the crew as the 2nd Shipwright and your role will also include steering the ship if you want.

You can join the Impel Down thread right now if you want. There are several prisoners who got out of the cells so that we can include those people who joined the crew in the ID thread immediately. Also, for your appearance in ID you can make a short RP about getting caught or something.

And finally welcome to the crew!
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:19 am

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:22 am

Wow, more Shipwrights... Should I rename this to Galley-La Company? xD jk

Waters, your char is accepted in the crew. Because of her Devil Fruit, I will give her a role that is kinda different from the roles of the other two shipwrights. Your char will be the one responsible for making small, mechanical advanced ships that work with gears and stuff like that while the other two will be working on the main ship. How does that sound?

Also, you may join the Impel Down thread as a prisoner who just got out of her cell in level 3.

Finally, welcome to the crew!
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 pm

You may join mate! Come on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:49 am

Indeed Kiba! You are welcome in da crew!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:35 pm

I would like to join in with Wako Mcwickey, He is a Helms men and an inventor. He is also a decent fighter.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4628-wako-mcwickey
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:26 pm

welcome to da crew!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:57 pm

sure val. We will talk in the c-box about how you will meet the crew.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 am

Okay, it's about time we continue the Storyline! Those who are here from the crew say that you are here so that I will know how many NPCs I will introduce. I am giving ya two days to prepare before we continue with the story.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 am

Here
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Absolutely and totally not here. Never am. I don't even know what would give you that idea. tongue
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:55 pm

here! though until Quincy fixes Ellen up, im pretty much stuck injured and weaponless. (the weapon comes in with some certain stiches she requested to be undone)
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:40 am

Would I be able to join your crew with Rafe Milton?

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4874-rafe-milton
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 am

You are accepted in the crew but you'll have to wait a lil' bit. The crew currently is in level 5 of Impel Down and your char hasn't even come to the GL yet... So you will be recruited after we end this thread.
Back to top Go down
Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Hey sorry to disappoint you but I'd like to pull my character out to join another smaller crew as I won't be able to join in your crew thread for a while.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:16 pm

okay man, no problem but you'll always be welcome to join
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:44 am

Youri is joining as...something....But,I want to be in the first division,if not,he will not join >: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)   dusk - Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusk Pirates - Yonko Crew (NOT Recruiting)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next