One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Empty
PostSubject: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:22 pm

it was quite the cloudy day, there was a lot of wind and it was raining quite hard, but Édward had to sell his painting even with his fever, or he would get another punishment, and he wouldnt want any other punches, with that hard wooden stick, and he hadn't eaten for 4 days, so he really needed some food this evening, he took of his jacket and tied it around the painting he made the previous day, he wanted to be sure not to let the painting getting ruined by the rain, he coughed he was cold and hot and he didn't feel well but he had to get to the market, he had no energy to use his crutches so he decided to get there crouching, it was a long road he even threw up twice, he felt really bad.

Finally ariving at the market crouching which took him more then an hour he was wet thanks to the reain and thanks to sweating, he looked around if there was anyone to sell the painting too, he saw a place to take shelter, there werent many people thanks to the rain but he had to sell it
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:28 pm

A Marine was walking steadily in the rain, his hat pulled close over his eyes. He gritted his teeth and swore under his breath. How the hell had he gotten convinced to go here in this terrible weather? That jerk would definitely get a talking to... He had reached the market and was looking around for his destination when he tripped over something. When he looked to see what it was, it was a child curled up under some cruddy shelter. Some urchin, obviously. "Dammit, kid, don't you know to keep your stuff out from underneath everyone else's feet?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Edward was panting heavily his head was glowing very warm he didnt feel the marine standing on his leg he vision was very vaque he didn't see alot anymore, then he found the sir talking to him ''sorry sir , for bothering you, I didn't want to bother you'' he tried to catch his breath and continued '' I am just trying to sell this painting, so'' he couldn't finish his sentence before he end up coughing a lot then he retook his breath'' if I sell this painting sir, I can pay the money for the orphanage'' hoping he would buy it but the sir didn't seem to kind, but he had to sell it was worth trying
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:43 pm

"I don't give a damn, kid! Move your..." the Marine continued yelling for the next two minutes until someone wrapped an arm around his neck and began choking him. Behind him stood a man in a blue poncho thing, holding him fast by the neck. "Ti'ar, what are you doing? Can't you see he's injured?" the man asked the Marine, tightening his grip. Ti'ar growled and replied, "What of it, Gael? He was in my way..." "He only looks ten, he looks sick, and he doesn't even seem to feel your fat ass standing on his leg! Leave, now! Go find Ranyx, I need to talk with him." Ti'ar growled and swore as Gael released him, and he tromped off, swearing indiscriminately under his breath.

Gael dropped to a crouch and extended an arm to the child, trying to take his hand. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for my boyfriend... he's got a behavioral problem." He smiled reassuringly to the child, hoping he could diffuse whatever Ti'ar had just created.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:53 pm

the tears stood in Edwards eyes he was scared, that the man would do something to him, when he saw a man appearing behind the man he was reliefed he had the feeling he was saved, He took a look at his painting, it was broken, and thought * oh no what now, how can I earn money now and how can I stay at the orphanage now * he didn't know what to do, he was scared then he found out the kind man that just saved him reached his hand and asked if he were alright, he had to cough a few times ''yes uhm I am fine'' he said trying to stand up strong not wanting to share his problems with this kind person, he wiped the tears out of his eyes, then he said 'sorry I don't want to refuse your hand but I can't stand, but thank you'' he didnt feel good about declining the offer but he couldnt do anything else
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Gael frowned. "Your legs are broken, then? Darn... here, I can try to help..." Gael got up and turned, raising both arms into the air. Wood grew from the dirt, forming a wheelchair with a canopy protecting the seat from the rain. Gael turned and squatted back down. "Can you tell me where you live? I can bring you home if you'd like..." He carefully picked up the child, and said, "Please excuse me..." He sat the child in the wheel chair and grew handles for it. "I'm sorry that it isn't the most comfortable thing... at least now you're out of the rain."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:05 pm

I never was able to walk, I was born with my legs paralyzed, I don't feel anything, and thank you you are a really kind man,'' he said being cold he was shivering it was really cold he didnt feel well, ''I live at the orhpange, but I can't go back now' Edward was in tears, '' I need to earn money before I can get back, and now the painting is broken, I do not know what to do'' he tried to catch his breath but he continued coughing and coughing his fever was really high
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:10 pm

"An orphanage? That's terrible..." Gael said, beginning to push the wheelchair somewhere where he could get a better look at his charge. "Are you sick? Besides the legs, I mean... you seem terribly feverish. Are you hungry?" He held one of the child's hands, trying to warm him up. "Though I may not look like it, I'm quite... resourceful. Can you tell me your name, please?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Edward looked up to the kind man yes he was hungry he was really hungry, but would it be ok to accept this mans offer, he had no other choice he was too hungry'' No I don't feel too well,'' he said while coughing again, ''and uhm yes I am a bit hungry, I haven't eaten in 4 days'' he was really cold he found it nice having the warm hand of the man heating his hand up a bit, he was sick a lot but never felt this awefull before he was really shaky and cold
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Gael's features hardened. How could any human being starve a kid like this for four days? "What's your favorite fruit or vegetable?" Gael was really upset now, the orphanage people would get a HUGE talking to. "Is it a simple fever? I know of a general cure that works for basic fever..." He frowned. "It tastes awful, though. Is that okay? It's very fast working, however."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Edward thought about the fruits he had, most of the time he just had plain bread, once when out selling paintings a old woman gave him an apple he really liked those, ''Well I had an apple once which I really liked,'' then he thought can that man really help me get better and how, he wondered how he wanted to try if it worked,''the taste doesn't mather sir, I am really happy your helping me'' he said while coughing more he was still shaking, but he had a happy feeling from whitin, it was a long time ago that someone was kind for him,
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Gael smiled, thank goodness for the response. "Understood, be right back." Gael vanished behind the wheelchair for a bit, and it almost seemed like he had vanished into thin air. What he was doing was growing an odd shriveled green fruit for the child. He reappeared and handed the fruit to the child. "Here, eat this. It's not the best tasting, but you should feel better in no time!" He vanished again, this time growing a large apple tree in the middle of the town square. Grinning mischievously, Gael plucked the largest one he could find and washed it off in the rain. "All done? Well, have I got something for you!" He told the kid as he reappeared in front of him. He held out the apple and smiled warmly. "Here you go! One apple, all clean and ready to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Edward didn't know what he saw the man disapeared and suddenly came back with a strange looking fruity thing, the man told him it wouldnt taste good but it would cure him, he accepted the food thanked the man and started eating, it didn't taste too bad, he was hungry and if it cured him he would eat anything, then in a few secconds a apple tree appeard, Edward was stunned, could a man create something like that, then the man came back with a big shiny apple it looked so good, he gladly accepted and began eating it, it tasted good he forgot about how he was feeling he had a short great moment, then he headed to the kind sir'' but sir what can I do to repay you, you are so kind'' He didn't knew why the man helped him he was really happy about it,
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Gael smiled as the kid ate the food quickly, and he just placed his hand on the kid's shoulder. "Well, for starters, I'd love to know your name." He smiled, and then continued, "Could you also tell me where your orphanage is? Don't worry about getting in trouble, I'll deal with that for you." He grinned and asked, "You feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Edward didn't know what to do, he wanted to answer but he was scared for the people in the orphanage they would hit him again, '' My name is Edward, and I do feel a bit better thankyou sir'' he felt a bit better but he still felt ill, '' the orphanage is far away, heading north for a long time and we would get there'' Edward said, ''but sir I can't go back whitout selling my painting first, I would get beatings if I can't pay this weeks fee'' he though maybe I can repair the painting but it was al soaked and the painting broke in 3, he felt down and didn't know what to do
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Gael gasped and rushed to pick up Edward, hurrying him back into the wheelchair, "Don't worry about all that, Edward... I'll take care of it." Gael ran and ripped another four apples off the tree. "Here, eat these, but slowly." Gael began pushing the wheelchair northward. "I've heard that if someone is malnutritioned or dehydrated, too much of what they need can seriously harm them. Don't eat too much at once, or you'll be sorry!" He chuckled at that, but he somehow knew that Edward wouldn't have that problem. "Well, you keep talking about your painting... do you like to paint, Edward?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Edward was unsure but he decided to trust the man, he had been so kind, he was really happy four apples were a lot for him, he could live 2 days on them, he decided to keep a few for later and started eating one other ''they are really tasy sir, and I will keep that in mind, thankyou sir'' Edward felt a bit better already his clothes were still soaked he was cold and tired, from the long road to the market, but he was nervous too how was that person going to handle the mean people in the orphanage, would they want Edward back or would he have to live on the streets, he didn't know he decided to watch, he was happy too to be able to sit and move at the same time, he always had to crouch which was heavy for him
'' and mister, I do like painting, it always makes me happy when people enjoy my paintings, and I feel happy when making them, and when I had to pay money to stay at the orphanage, I decided to sell paintings to earn it, since I didn;t knew an other way''
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Gael smiled as he walked Edward's wheelchair back to the orphanage: a new purpose had found its way into Gael's body, and he was moving faster than Edward probably believed possible. "I'm glad you like them. I'm a vegan, so I'm used to eating all fruit. It's mostly cause I can never bring myself to get any meat... I do love animals, after all. Animals can be some of the best companions in the world, if only you're nice to them." He continued going, "Well, that's good that you have a hobby. I'm not that fantastic of a painter myself, and I'm sure that if you practice, you'll make a fantastic painter. I mean, you're young, so you have plenty of opportunities." He then frowned. "They make you pay to stay at the orphanage? That's absolutely ridiculous. I will need to fix this problem somehow..." He then grew quiet, trying to come up with a solution.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm

At first Edward was scared to fell out of the wheelchair at that speed, but a few moments later he enjoyed it, ah someone who doesn't eat meat, thats a good purpose he thought, eating living things wouldn't be good, ''I find not eating meat good, I am not eating meat either, I just get bread at the orphanage, but I am okay with that, I wouldnt like to eat living things'' he said being proud of his ideals. He liked the man and opened up a bit '' I think aslong as you try that everyone can paint,'' when he heard the man talking about doing something to fix the problem he got silent and panicked a bit, ant whitout thinking he asked '' but but but sir, won't they get mad at me then when you leave, and won't they hit me again then'' he was scared he didn't want to get hit again, he tried to be the though buy but he couldnt stop the tears flowing he was scared.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Gael smiled. "As I said, Edward, don't worry. I have some friends who know some amazing people, and believe me when I say..." he paused and took a deep breath. "No one is going to hurt you any more." He then lightened up and continued, "I believe you're gonna be a great painter. Hey, maybe you could paint me something later, if this all goes well, okay?" They were almost there: their conversation had made the time fly by. Gael began to slow down as they neared their destination.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 pm

when the two almost arived Edward got scared, even though al the nice words the man said, he would help him he told him, it was okay he thought ''I will promise I wil make you something good okay'' he was wondering how the boss would react he hoped he had time to get changed he felt really cold in this wet clothes, but that didn;t have priority they almost were at the front door when it opened suddenly with a large bang the big man came out

the big chubby bald man who was 2 feet bigger then gael stood before them yelling to edward '' hey useless kid do you got my money? and why are you sitting there so uselesly stand up and walk, the man was being harsh as always, he then noticed a somewhat familiar man standing behind the wheelchair, he knew he saw that man somewhere, just for a seccond but he didn't remember where, he decided to shoo him away'' hey there this is private property you should leave because bad things will happen otherwise
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Gael took a deep breath and moved out from behind the wheelchair, standing between the man and Edward. "I'm assuming you're the man who runs this orphanage, correct?" "Yeah, what of it?" Gael sighed: this man was thick. "Sir, I'm afraid that I have heard that you have been abusing this poor child..." "What? Did you tell him that, you worthless kid? I'm gonna..." He stepped forward but Gael shoved him back. "Don't interfere, get out of here!" Gael sighed again. "Do you know what a Shichibukai is, sir?" The man was confused, "Yeah, why?" "Do you know... the one named Gael Iura?" The man scratched his bald head. "Uh... yeah. Isn't he feared for fighting a then Shichibukai and Yonkou at the same time?" Gael chuckled. "Yeah, funny thing about that... my name's kinda interesting." He looked into the man's eye with an infuriated glint in his eye. "My name's Gael Iura... do you know what that means?" He stepped forward. "You just insulted a Shichibukai. Woe is you, isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:22 pm

the man gulped, ''oh uhm well uhh I didn't know that sir'' he stepped back'' don't kill me,'' he was scared, but angry if he ever would see Edward alone he will kill him bringing this much danger upon him, he tried to controll his anger and headed to gael '' and what is a shichibukai doing here then'' he asked hoping that he had mercy with him
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Gael sighed. "I'm here to file a complaint. Firstly, these grounds are atrocious! No trees at all! Are you kidding me? Kids need a place to play, and these flat, boring grounds are NOT the place I'd go to play. Second, malnutrition. Look at poor Edward here! He's sick, starved, and painfully underweight. Not to mention his legs... you expect him to pay to live at an orphanage even though he's paralyzed! I'm guessing that this comes from a lack of money, and that must be remedied. No, no, I'll get it." Gael snapped his fingers and the grounds underwent massive renovation. The plains vanished as apple, pear, orange, and peach trees sprang into existence, wreathed in grape vines overloaded with fruit. Corn sprang from the soil, followed by beans and cabbages. A patch of plains remained, with a plain oak tree placed in the center. Dangling from it's branches were a series of swings formed from living vines.

"Now, I hope that THIS is enough to keep you going for a few months. The orchard should take very little upkeep, and I'm sure that if you MUST put the kids to work, local is better, correct?" Gael folded his arms and glared at the man. "Finally, if you need a new building, I can construct one for you: one that will not fall apart unless you are extremely negligent."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 pm

the man had a small laugh, '' oh thats great sir shicibukai thankyou for your kindness''it was not that they were poor in fact he was a rich man just trying to earn money over the backs of poor childs, he disliked edward he saw edward as some sort of demon, he stood there friendly '' this would be a better enviroment for the kids indeed'' trying to get in good weather with the shicibuckai then he went to edward trying to pick him up ''hey edward lets go inside I will get you some clean clothes to get changed'' he said just to get in good weather with the shicibuckai again, the truth was if gael would leave he would kick edward a few times for not bringing any money, he would also punish him even harder for bringing him in danger, and what to think about those ugly trees oh well they will eb taken care of later. so the man picked edward up firmly making edward yell '' ouch your hurting me'' the man ignored edward and left with him for inside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)   Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edwards Strugle (closed for geal and redmerv)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next