One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phinneas Edwards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Phinneas Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Phinneas Edwards   Phinneas Edwards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:59 am

Name: Phinneas “Phin” Skye Edwards

Bounty: 147,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Midnight Marauders

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue

Height: 6’ 5”
Weight: 234 lbs.
Hair: Shaggy, brown. Usually hidden under a black bandana
Eye: Black
Skin: Light-to-medium tan
Physique: muscular
Clothing: Long brown trench coat, cream-colored button-up shirt, brown, leather boots like Ana’s, and denim pants.
Extra: He has a tattoo of the Jolly Roger and his name on his back.
Picture: working on it

History:
Being the first child of Adrienne Edwards, he was also the child of Rin Hunter, Adrienne’s first wife who died in child-birth. Phinneas stuck close to his father’s side and was a very timid and shy young boy. As he got older, he felt his half-siblings were more favored than himself and he became incredibly jealous of them. He began keeping to himself and worked down with the cook in the galley. For fun he would train in sword fighting and built up his strength and stamina. One day, after a recent expedition, he found the Saisei Saisei no Mi and ate it, gaining the power to regenerate. After his father died, he took on a role as Oceana’s second guardian and advisor.

Personality:
Sarcastic, suspicious of everything, and sometimes just outright mean, Phin is not a very personable character. He’s always questioning everyone’s motives and keeps mostly to himself. He is very easily provoked and annoyed.

Making any sort of meaningful bond with him is a near impossible task. He is very distant and introverted. Mostly he keeps to himself, muttering angrily about one thing or another. Some wonder if he even has the ability to smile or enjoy himself at all

Ship: Ethereal

Ship Flag: Glaring skull, fangs, open-mouthed with a star between the teeth, crossing cutlasses and a crescent moon in the background

Devil Fruit: Saisei Saisei no Mi
type: Paramecia
effect: This devil's fruit has a singular, passive ability attached to it. Initially, it can seem like the best thing in the world. The power granted by this fruit is that of instantaneous regeneration of any cell structure. This process is rapid enough that the user can not even be decapitated if it were tried. (Of course, if the blade is wider than their neck, it works. Guillotine anyone?) However great this may sound, there are a number of negative effects the user takes on because of this ability. First and foremost, the user still experiences pain. Although it disperses quickly, it can be a distraction against them. Secondly, the ability does nothing to lessen the force of attacks. If a user of this fruit is hit hard enough to be knocked out or sent flying, you can expect that to happen. Out in the open ocean, this is somewhat of a problem for a devil's fruit user. As the third point, the rapid healing will remove bullets and shrapnel from the body, but not the same for infectious diseases. Since the wound has no time to bleed or even have disinfectant applied, the chance of any such disease in a user of this fruit is significantly increased. It is advised that they have constant access to antibiotics. Finally, the greatest negative effect of this fruit is that of halted muscle growth. Generally, a person becomes stronger by first weakening and or slightly tearing their muscles through physical exertion. Since a user of this fruit will have his or her muscles healed before they can be significantly weakened or torn, they can not gain any strength. It would be rather problematic for someone if they were to have eaten this fruit as a child considering this fact. They will not however, become weaker overall. They will still suffer fatigue from a battle however.
Special Abilities: Exceptional swordsman skills

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Advanced swordplay.

Weapons/Items: Cutlass and dual pistols

Goals: To branch out on his own and be greater than his father

Last edited by The_Lady_Terpsichore on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor changes)
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Phinneas Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phinneas Edwards   Phinneas Edwards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:04 am

so Irrational's regenaration fruit? nothing else seems to be to much this is more than okay

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Phinneas Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phinneas Edwards   Phinneas Edwards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:05 am

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Phinneas Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phinneas Edwards   Phinneas Edwards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 am

yeah well since Im gona be gone for a while I figured Id look this over
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Phinneas Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phinneas Edwards   Phinneas Edwards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:19 am

You're awesome
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Phinneas Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phinneas Edwards   Phinneas Edwards Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Another image! (lazy again) I'm on a roll!

Phinneas Edwards 2186318
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Phinneas Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phinneas Edwards   Phinneas Edwards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Edit: Additional paragraph to personality category.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phinneas Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phinneas Edwards   Phinneas Edwards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phinneas Edwards
Page 1 of 1