One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 am

Jack had re-gained control again. He switched back to human form. He laid still for a few moments, then changed back into a wolf. He cut his self lose using his claws, and crept up behind the girl. He switched back to human form and snook up behind. Right when he was behind her he shouted "It is amateurish!!!!!" and then jumped behind the nearest tree before she was able to see him.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:29 am

"i hate people like this who don't know when to quit". jade thought out load. so jumping out of the tree she was in she walked away for the third time and said " you win wolfie im tired and dont want to play with you anymore". so she turned herself into slime dissapered into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:09 pm

"I hate snobby kids who need a good kick in the butt." spoke Jack as he smelled the slime. Man, it smells disgusting he followed the scent, trying to pinpoin her position.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:57 pm

already out of the swamp and in the next town Jade wondered if it was wrong to leave theat wolf all by his lonesome . but then she realized she didnt care. getting another round of root beer which shes not gonna pay for she thought that all was well for the moment
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:13 pm

All of a sudden Jack picked up a sent heading towards the town. Just outside of the town's boundaries Jack howled as loud as possible. He entered the town in his wolf still smelling. There was a strong scent heading towards a bar. He reached the bar walked in as the wolf. With all teeth bared and loud growl coming from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:33 am

A slumped over figure was sleeping at the corner table. Looked like she had one to many rootbeers. She had her mouth open drooling purple slime out of her mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2