One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Empty
PostSubject: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru

We will be fighting in the swamp. It takes place at night.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 pm

wandering the endless swamps jade finds a suspisious loking charater in the distance. "as long as he doesn't attack me i'll just ignore him". still walking toward the shadow she has her guard up but does't rwally care.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Jack was in his mix form. He saw an enemy up ahead. I must......not......go to......full.....wolf battled Jack with the desire to change. He overcame the urge charged at the figure attempting to claw her face.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:11 pm

standing completly still as she let the figure claw her face. with her face turned she looked at the guy who had just clawed her face. her scars were oozing purple slime and heal herself saying" owch!, okay now im going to kill you sludge sludge javilin" thusting her newly made lavilin hand right at the figures revleled cheast
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:13 pm

Jack lost all control. He changed in the wolf form and jumped away from the javelin. He jumped over slashing downwards at her head with his claws. He landed in a crouch and prepared for his next move.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:18 pm

some of the goo from the javilin had gotten on the bottom of jacks feet or paws. after rolling out of the way she said"you cant get out of this sludge sludge swamp" the goop had become sticky 100xs wors than super glue. " Ha you stuck little doggy" all she could do was laugh one of the only times she had ever smlied
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Jack went into a frenzy. He ripped his claws free, oblivious to the pain it has cause by ripping the skin off. He had lost all conciousness now and only had a lust to kill. He charged at his foe, not caring about the outcome, he repeatedly slashed all over his foes body.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:25 pm

" crap i was not expecting that" trying to jump away but could not doge some of the attack. her left arm was shrededand her pants had been torn. winceing at the pain but tring not to show it healing her arm she screamed " youre dead sludge sludge bomb" producing 2 bombs out of both hands she chucked them at jack.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Jack had managed to get control of his body back. He dodged one of the bombs, but the other hit him and released a gas. It clicked in his mind that it might poisonous. He held his breath until he got out of it, which wasn't long becuase he could quick in his wolf form. He got out of the gas and jumped in the air and snapped at his enemies left shoulder, knowing how much pain it would cause and it would break her bone.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:33 pm

knowing what her oppenent was doing she said "your an idiot sludge sludge evaporation". turning her arm and sholder into gas just as he tried to bite her. " die a slow and poisonous death."
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Jack changed back into human form and avoided the gas. He landed in a crouch behind her. "Amatuer. I guess it's a bit late the stop fighting? That wasn't me who attacked you." He said as he changed into a mix form.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:37 pm

"what do you mean i saw you attack me?" she said puzzled. " do you have an alter ego or something". something told her that she was going to be right.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 pm

"I have eaten the wolf wolf fruit which has given me the power to change to a wolf, half wolf half human hybrid, and just a normal person. When in the wolf form and on occasions in the mix form and I lose control of myself and do things without my knowledge. I am a pirate with a larger 30k belli bounty and most of that was obtained while I was in my wolf form and unable to control myself." explained Jack to the puzzled girl.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:47 pm

not really careing either way she asked" is there a town near here". brushing him off she walked past him and said " by the way my name is jade". almost forgeting she turned and said" you owe me a new pair of trips"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:51 pm

Jack had changed to his wolf form for quick traveling, but from her final remark he enetered a frenzy. He charged at her and entered a Blood Frenzy. This made is speed and strength incredible. Charged slashed at her repeatedly in many different parts of her body.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 pm

knowing that her remark would take its toll on him she jumped into a tree leaviveing her feet behind turning into slime right where he landed. " sludge sludge swamp". " stuck again doggys got claws".
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:26 pm

((waiting for sanjikrazy to post))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Jack jumped out of sludge and onto a nearby tree. From there he jumped again shoving off from the tree. He reached his opponent. He backed a way form. Then ran at her feet, he speed so fast that you would need super-human speed to avoid him. He jumped slashed at her with his claws.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:37 pm

not needing super human speed to block the attck she put up a shelid of slime and jack got caught in it. wrigling in the slime tring to find a way out but to no avail. " im sorry it has to be this way" she wispered into the ear of the wolfman. after that was said she made the slime encase him cutting off all air to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:53 pm

Using his claws he ripped open the casing and as he fell to the ground he slashed at her face. When he hit the ground he waited for his foes next move. He now had full control over himself. Man, she has no idea what she's doing
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:03 pm

stareing at the wolfs face in shock [i]no one has breaken free of that caseing Grrrr no its time to take it up a notch. "healing her face for the second time she closed her eyes and wispered "sludge sludge clone". out of the slime from behind him a figure arose. takeing the from of Jade the clone grabbed the neck of the wolf boy then wispered in his ear "good night". starting to twist the neck of jack hopeing to break it.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:29 pm

What a fruitless effort. thought Jack as the clone tried to break his neck. He slashed at it's arm, causing to let got of him, then Jack turned and ran a short distance, but always keeping his foe in-sight.

((For Italics you the button once, type what you want, and then hit it again))
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:34 pm

if hes running away then im outta herethught jade as she turned to walk away. " hey wolfie if you can hear my and i know you can hear me out i don't wanna fight i just wanted directions to the nearest town so i could get i bite to eat." after two minutes of silence she walked off into the distance and still keep ing her guard up wandered aimlessly through the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Jack snook through the forest, slowly following the girl. He would make sounds to scare the girl, hoping to get her worked up. This should be fun a sound made him lose control again. He charged out of the forest trying to body slam her.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:25 am

as jack attcked the jade she disloved into sludge and was covered in the filth. "how do you like my clone the one you yourself said was amatuerish." "Swamp!" with that much slime covering him it would be impossible to move in that mess jade thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru   Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Vs. Jade Kukuru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next