One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"

Go down 
+3
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Unholy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Low saw all the men attacking the prisoner, he thought about it for a second and decided it would be best to help the prisoner out. He saw a much more disgusting man who was a jailor there drop his weights and move so fast he couldnt even see him do it. "Thats interesting..." He said smirking. He raised his arms putting his sword balanced on both his shoulders "Room" He said creating an entire level with his blue aura. "Shambles." He finished. In an instant he put Ti'ar next to him safely away from the attack replacing him with his attacker, though he left the attackers arm in motion allowing it to hit the jailor. He moved his arms around pulling the other prison guards apart and attaching them to each other in strange ways were they wouldnt be able to move around anymore. Leaving them useless. "Hello, my name's Low..." He said smirking at his actions
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:20 pm

The 50 strangely put together Jailors panics as they cried and moaned. Boldergash uses "Devil Seal!" A Red Seal that resembles a devil appeared on Lows chest. "Hehehehe hahahaha mohahahaha! Ive sealed away yourdevil fruit powers lets see what kinda skills you really have! HAhahahaha!

"Double Arm Seal removal!!!" As his 2 ton arm weights hit the floor ablurr sped towards Low. "Fist of The God Chaos !" Boldergash punched at Lows chest with both his fists with Unimaginable strength. Attempting to shatter every bone in his body.

(OOC Low after you Post two more times your following post you will regain your df powers)
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Low saw the man coming and barely got out of the way of his immense strength and speed. He jumped over the large man and pulled out his sword quickly cutting through his torso from his left shoulder to his right hip then resheathed his blade. He jumped back smirking to see how deep he was able to cut the man, with his blades speed it should have been deep, but he knew this man wasnt an ordinary guard. Picking up two marines swords which they dropped during his shambles; placing one in his other hand and the other in sheath. He prepared for the man to attack.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Boldergashes Heavy chains wrapped around his chest pervented Lows Sword frim cutting too deep. Boldergash gave Low a maniac smile as the blood dripped from his minor wound. "MOahahah hahehhehehehehe! Not Bad your not just devil fruit talk you actually have skill. Lets See if you can try this on for size!"

Boldergash uses " Speed Seal!" Two Dark ggreen glowing Seals Appeared on Lows Legs. Slightly decreasing his speed.

Grabbing a 1 ton chain from his body Boldergash attempt to wrap itaround low as he sped towards him for a double knuckle punch with his free hand.

"Hehehehahahahhahamoahahahahha! Common lets see how much endurance yous gots hesehesehes!"

(OOC Low You have 1 turn left of no Df powers and 2 turns of lower speed.)
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:41 pm

The man smiled and laughed some more impressed by Low's Skill. He used another seal on Low lowering his speed. He threw a chain at Low which he deflected using a lot of effort to do so. Which barely left time to react to the mans punch. He used both swords for each defensive maneuver. He barely could hold the mans fists and was pushed back about 25 feet before he came to a stop. "Dang. You're pretty good." He said to the man. He then jumped back as the seal on his chest began to fade away. "It seems my powers are returning." He noticed
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Boldergash frowned. "It seems your powers are back... " Bouldergash knew he had to rotate through all three seals before repeating them or his body would have a bad side effect.

Bloudergash uses "Weak seal!" Slightly decreasing Lows Strength.

"This May bey me some time.... Hehehehhahaahah you messed up my left hand bad..." Bloudergashs left hand was bleeding heavily with deep gashes from when low block his fist attack.

"Ultimate Curse style: Cursed Of Animation!" The Four chains wrapped around Boldergash sprang to life. as they moved at Boldergashes will.
Speeding to Low left side. Blouder gash Use "Demon Uppercut!" with his right hand while attempting to punch his gut and stomp on low feet.

At which time 1 heavy chain tried to strangle him while two made a punching motion at his chest and the fourth chain tried to coil around Low attempting to crush him.

(1 turn left of Slowed speed 2 turns left of lowered strength)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Bruce caught the first axe with both of his hands using only his palms. Then as the giant attempted with the second, Bruce brought up his legs. Using his knee he slammed it into Futyer's arm stopping him from slashing. With his final appendage, Bruce leaped up and aim a kick for Futyer's stomach.

"Hyakumaigawara Seiken"

Thrusting his arm forward Bruce sent a shock wave of compressed air forward causing the bomb to explode in the giants face.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 am

Low's face filled with life as his eyes widened as did his smile. A new seal came on low that lowered his strength, but he had a plan to counter his enemies new move. He blocked the punch and stomp now using 3 blades, the third in his mouth. "Room." He said returning his blue aura around the entire level of the tower. "Shambles." He let go on his right blade quickly moving many guard body parts in front of the chains blocking their attacks at Low. He then returned his hand to the blade pulling all of them out of the man he was fighting putting one in his sheath. He then moved his arm around pulling his enemies arms off of his body attaching them to the walls on opposite sides of the room. "Alright, your arms wont be a problem." He said smirking as another seal was fading from his body
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:16 am

(First Level)
Futyer's Fell backwards clutching his arm. "Damnit you fish bastard that hurt!"
Heragal Head explosded from the bomb and the Shockwaves.

Futyer jumped to his feet. "Heragal nooooo! your pay for that fish bastard!"
Futyer pull out a giant Posion coated axe. And chgarged Bruce.

"Axe flurry!" Sending out a flurry of posion slashes at Bruce.

(Second Level)
Boulder gash yelled in frustration as His arms were removed from his body.
"Devil Seal!" The Glowing devil seal returned to Lows body.
Chargeing Low once again. BOuldergash could only use his chain to attack. The Four chains wrapped around four swords.
"Four Sword Chain Style: Flowing Rapids!" The Chains Slashed at Lows Body with the Four swords. In a swift rapid succesion. The Slashes were smooth and graceful as if it were the waves of an ocean.

Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 am

Low lost his devil fruit powers once more, but his enemy still didnt have his arms. He smirked and began defending against the swords. "Well, I've been having fun but I'm afraid I'm going to be wrapping this up." He told his enemy. Low was cut on his arm causing it to bleed, he smirked. He watched the strength seal fade away as he thought of his next move. It was going to be his end move
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 am

"Dirty cheating bastards, ga I hate poisonous weapons." Bruce said loudly.

Pulling out a set of teeth Bruce held it in his giant hand waiting for the right moment. As the giant swung the poison axe Bruce blocked it with his detached teeth and closed them tight. Pulling the axe down to his side he went for the giants neck. Opening his mouth wide Bruce tried to bite Futyer's neck severing his head form his body.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:57 pm

(First Level)
Bruce Overpowered the giant with ease as he severed Fuyter's head from his body. Now two headless Giants were laying on the floor in a pool of there own blood. The Stairs to the Upper Observation room were now cleared as well as the stairs to the Frozen Second floor.

(Second Level)
Boldergahs realized he was getting know were fast he would have to go all out before Low regained his df powers or he would surely loose.
"Speed Seal!" as the Green seals reappeared on lows legs. The chains dropped there swords as they lost there life and became normal chaions again. "dAMNITs!!!1 My seal wore off!" Looking at his useless chains on the ground Boldergash sped towards low. In A blur appeared behind him faster than before. Without the heavy chains he gained a new level of speed also having no arms removed some weight as well.

"Backflip Kick!" Doing a summersault in the air Boldergash attempted to Use his Powerful leg to crash into the back of Low's skull attempting to make his brain explode from the impact.

(1 turn no df powers 2 turns speed lowered)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Namor laughed as his crew conquered the first level. He came here only expecting a few people to become his nakama, but his crew nearly doubled since he came here. With this much people Namor had no doubt that they would conquer to grand line. He walked toward the stairs of the second level only to find somebody trapped in a cell(vala).

"Graaah aha ha ha ha ha Come on guys unto the second level. I can't wait to see what awaits us there."

Namor reached around the cell bars, and ripped them off their hindges. He told the prisoner in there (vala)

"You got two choices friend. Either bare my jolley roger and sail the seas under my name, or I could leave you here to fend for yourself. The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:42 pm

telothlion shook like mad and said quivering in fear "who are you and what is your jolly roger" he then got up hiding his face and his body with his wings excepy one eye he then said "do you know where my sythe and bow are ?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Ti'ar growled and snapped as Low moved him. "You aren't a Marine, you pathetic bastard. I know what being a jailor's all about, you piece'a shit. I'm Ti'ar Urtu'as, of Martello Young's Archangels. And you... as I can see..." He grinned in his hybrid form. "You, my friend... are worthless trash. I'll add you to the heap of bodies shortly." He launched forward, rending other jailors limb from limb with his bare hands. He would set on the 'Ex-Marine' shortly, and then he would... probably ask this Devil Fruit using bastard what the hell was going on the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 am

Low looked as Ti'ar snapped at boldergash and then ripped the other mans legs off. "That was pretty neat, but too quick." He noted on his ripping of his limbs. Low swayed to the side going around boldergash then moved the 3 blades in a seemingly simple fashion. In actuallity; he had done 12 incredibly fast Iai slashes at his legs, heart, and throat/head. "Mine process is nice and stylish." He said awaiting his enemy to drop dead.

Last edited by Crocodile Low on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Boldergash looked coonfused seeing low slash at the air. The red devil seal glowed furriously and made a devilish laugh.
(Correction you had 1 post left of Non Df powers after this post you regain them. PLease dodge the kick to the head or have your skull shattered)
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm

((OOC: Ti'ar kinda saved me Razz))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:33 am

((No, I was ripping the other, bystander jailors to bits.))
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 am

((Edited))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:00 am

Namor looked at telothlion.

"My Namor Oceanus, I'm the captain of the Purple heart pirates. These guys are my nakama. We are heading deeper into the prison, and would appreticate your help. You can either come with us, or make it out on your own. As for your weapons I have no idea where they are at probably at one of the lower levels."

Namor could hear a large battle below. His instincts told him not to go down there.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 am

Mean while Ramus and a full battalion of 50 soldiers were coming from picking up his new custome ship. Things had been quite at the base and he didnt want the soldiers getting "soft". To speed up travel they decided to cut through the calm belt. As they entered the still waters full of large see kings Ramus decided to take over the helm. But fell asleep holding the wheel.

The ship is the size of regualar marine ship with three mast. The differance its an icebreaking paddle ship. Its mast has a sun for a figurehead. Under the marine flag is their division number.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:30 pm

(Observation room)
"They broken into the second level. Code Blue!" a man cried.
A man turned around in his wheely chair. "Hey Johnson a marine fleet is heading this way...."

"Fire everything at those bastards!!!"
all the towers cannons fired once sending 1000 cannons and 40 torpedos fired towards the marine ship.

"That better do the trick...."
"BEEEEEEP!. receiving transmission!." Black snail glows as it speaks.
As a Dark Evil voice boomed out the Snail. "This Is Emperor Unholy Speaking Im coming for an inspection everything better be in order!... Click!"

The jailors in the observation room started to panic.

(Second Level)
Low slashed Blodergash into peices. "MOAhahahahhaehheeheheehehe youll get yours someday my friends ahahahahah!" Bouldergashes body peices were slashed acros the floor in a bloody mess. The curses faded away from Low as 100 men surrounded him with pistols and Scimitars.

40 more jailors flooded into the second level surrounding Ti'ar with Jet Frost Guns. Attemptiong to freeze Ti'ar with below Zero tempaters of the guns. 10 guards turned into living ice sculpters as there guns backfire.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 am

The Jail was now in sight the crew was now desperate. If they drop anchor they were at the mercy of sea kings. If not they would crash into the prison. They decide to turn turn off the paddle and drop anchor. one of the crew drops there sword and there is a loud clank.

...silence. Ramus wakes up huh whyd we stop?
Whhaaa that was to easy! ... Together the crew has a flash back of a party the captain slept through and him waking when the silverware fell."ooo yeah its the metal BAKA!"

"The marines have no knowledge of this building on calm belt let's go take look

"WHAAT!? LET'S go visit its not grandmothers house.! As the ship starts moving again ...HE FELL ASLEEP!
Everyone takes there weapons out and crashes them together.

Ramus "hmm There is something wrong here"

Last edited by Zalton on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Low looked as he was surrounded by 100 men. He smirked "Didnt you guys learn before? You're not worth taking time to fight." He said creating a large area of blue aura around the room "Room. Shambles." He exclaimed moving his arms around as the guards turned into different pieces of themselves as if cut into many pieces but without bleeding. They flew around being connected to each other like before leaving them still useless for moving around let alone combat. "So how are you doing over there Ti'ar?" He asked wondering if he could defeat them so quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next