One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"

Go down 
+3
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Unholy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Empty
PostSubject: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 pm

On the Calm Belt a Huge tower rises from the Ocean. This Pirate Prison is for Marines and people they dont like that deserve far more than a quick death. There is cannons mounted on all sides of the massive tower. and below the oceans surface the tower shoots torpendos at underwater advances. Only One enterance and that the dockes in front of the tower. There you enter a massive door into The Tower. It Has Four Levels.

First Level is the Processing Level. Here is were all the Evil Pirate Jailers Sleep and guard the tower. Also this is where information is processed about the prisoners and there fate is decided. The Observation room is located here as well.

Second Level is The Purification Level. Freezing Coolers keep this level Bitter cold. Here they torment prisoner with below zero temperatures. As they are inflicted with frostbite and long for heat they are given a chance to become free by joining the pirates. Marines would freeze for months and come close to death then finally cave in from going insane, starvation and cold.

Third Level is The Punishment Level. The Door is a series of hot jets which cannot be accessed without the proper pass code.This is were all the prisoner are tormented and mutilated. Useing any horror imaginable they torment the prisoners till they die or Have a change heart and if there body is too destroyed to become an alley they are put back together with new parts to become a cyborg.

Fourth Level is Dark Level Here is were prisoners have no chance for survival. they are here to suffer for eons. This leve is covered in complete darkness and the cell are made from the strongest steal. Prisoners here are wieghed down by bone breaking weights. as the move around in blindly. Prisoners here as barly fed just to keep them alive. Most people become completely mad.

Deep inside the Complete darkness of the Fourth level Chusei moved around his cell with his incredible heavy 4 ton chains."Unholy I will Find you and I will inflict Judgement for all your sins...... Especially for what you did to Nightwing!!!" Chusei then quietly sat down in a corner. "My agony noes no bounds... I Will find a way out of here someday...."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm

"Alright, better take a drink, dont wanna dehydrate from dancing all night!" A young man laughed to himself. He had dark skin, and blue hair tied up into a ponytail, wore a baggy silk shirt and flower print orange bermuda shorts and a apir of sandals, and looked right at home in the packed rave party going on at club. He then spotted a rather beautiful woman sitting at the bar and casually approached her.
"Hey gorgeous, dont suppose you let me buy you a drink?" asked the young man to a stunning young woman sitting by the bar on her own. The woman turned round to him and admedietly replied in an offical tone; "I afraid not Fleetwood Craig, the hundred thousand bounty traitor of the marines!" and aimed a pistoll at him.
"Awwww man, another marine girl? looks like its time to OH MY GOD LOOK OVER THERE!" Craig said suprised, hoping the woman would fall for the bait, which to his suprise actually looked to which he then quickly ran out of the club hastily, hearing the shouted words; "That scumbag tricked me!" not too far behind. "Damit why do I always bump into marines when theres a party?" Craig complained to himself, dashing down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Namor Oceanus was walking through out the island looking for suitable pirates to become his nakama. His search throughout the calm belt has left him tired. Swimming the rough tides and avoiding the dangerous sea kings had left Namor exchausted and in need of rest. He had heard of a pirate prison where the toughest and baddest pirates are. Namor wanted to break into the prison and take some of prisoners as crewmates. Then he saw someone running toward him. Namor recognized him as Fleetwood Craig with a hundred bounty. He decided to recuit Fleetwood for any pirate with a bounty that high must be powerful. He stood in front of Fleetwood to gain his attention.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:07 pm

"Stop or I'll shoot damn it!" The young marine woman called out after Craig.
"Why are you chasing me? I havent done anything illegal today!" He called back to her still franticly running. He then noticed some stranger was standing in the direction he was going.
"Hey buddy im kinda running here so can you move?" Craig asked with no response.
"Suit yourself then mate!" He shouted before trying to jump over the fishman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Namor saw Craig jump over him to run away from some woman. She was pretty hot, and he couldn't figure out why Craig would be running away from her. Maybe he was shy or just afraid to talk to women. Oh well that meant she was free for the taking. Hearts appeared on Namor's eyes. He straightened up his his bandana, and wiped off some dirt from his shirt. Namor walked toward the woman.

"Such beautiful woman. Want to share a bath with me?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Fleetwood Craig:
As Craig stumbled a bit after his landing, he looked back and saw the fishman talking with the marine woman. He's a marine too? man going undercover's just sneaky! well no chance they'll get me! He thought to himself confidently, still rushing down the street. Maybe I shouldn't go to a place with a obvious part name like Rave Island for now on? Ha! As if!.

female Marine:
"Get outta my way perv! Your interrupting marine buissness! Now move so I can arrest that man or I'll have to use force!" The young marine shouted at Namor, aiming her pistole right at his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Namor's jaw almost dropped to the floor. He was shocked to find out that his love was no less a marine.

"She is a marine! Dang, what a twist of fate to find a sexy woman only to have her be a marine. Then again I should have seen her marine uniform, but then I don't see clothes when it comes to women I just chest, thigh, and curvy cures Gagrrah ha ha aha ha"

Namor used Wantō Giri which he slams his right arm-fin into the back of his opponent's neck knocking her out cold before she could squeeze the trigger. Namor plants the woman on her back gently on the ground, and steals her wallet. Then he turns back to Craig.

"Sorry about that I didn't know she was a marine. She tricked me by using her body against me. My name is Namor, captain of the purple heart pirates."

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:48 pm

After swimming for miles and mile on end Bruce had made it to an Island. From the screaming villager that ran away from him Bruce could make out the islands name was Rave. As he walked along he though the name was strange and wasn't really looking where he was going. Hear a "squish" sound Bruce looked down seeing a fishman talking to a human that was running away. As he lifted up his foot Bruce noticed that there was some type of bloody blob with a marine uniform stuck to the bottom of his foot.

"Awe damn not again! Why do they always have to be marines....Well shit!" Bruce exclaimed trying to shake the mess off of his foot like it was nothing more than dog poop.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 am

Craig stopped for a moment when he saw the fishman knock out the marine, and turned around slightly confused. He told Craig that he was called Namor and that he was the captain of some pirate crew.
"Really? your a captain? Great! I've been looking for a crew! So how do i sign up?" Craig asked cheerfully. He then froze when he saw a giant fishman walking down the street with locals screaming all over the place, and watched helplessly as he stood on the marine and then tried to wipe her squashed mangled remains of his foot.
"After he saw that he admedietly ran, crying out; "Freaking giant fishman! Gonna kill us all, aaaaaahhhhh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 pm

"Sign up? There is no need. My crew is open to anyone who wants to join. If you want to become my nakama then welcome to the crew!"

Namor put out his hand toward Graig for him to shake. Namor was happy to find a marksman for his crew. All he needed was a few more crewmates in order to brake into the marine prison nearby. Then he started screaming about a giant fishman. At first Namor thought it was a trick. Then the ground started to shake as the giant fishman walked toward him. The nearby villagers started to run away from the sight of the creature including Craig.

Namor looked behind to spot a gaint fishman. His face gleamed with excitement as not only he found another fishman, but one that has the enormous strength of a giant. If Namor could recruit him then he would have the world's strongest pirate. This guys could demolish entire ships easily with his size. He easily crushed the marine with foot alone. This is the kind of power Namor would need to bust into the marine base. Namor called upon his fishman brother.

"Hey brother, look down here. What kind of fishman are you? I have been to fishman island, yet I have never seen a breed like you before."

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:15 pm

As Bruce scraped the Marine off of his foot the fishman he had seen before was talking to him. After getting it off he put his foot back down and looked at the man that called him brother. Bruce didn't know how to react to this, the last fishman that called him that was his master and he was long gone.

"I'm a Megalith Shark Fishman, we're uhh...not from Fishman Island." Bruce answered.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Craig was almost out of sight before he realised that the giant fishman wasn't actually doing much, just standing around talking to the fishman pirate. "Okay, I guess he's not gonna kill us all............ maybe.", he said to himself, at a failed attempt of steadying his nerves.
He then carefully made his may over to the fishmen, darting behind barrels and any other hiding places to get close enough to hear what they where saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Namor started rubbing his chin stumbed. He has never heard about this breed of fishman, and what surprised him more was that he wasn't from fishman island. Apparently there were some things about the grand line he still didn't know. Then Namor saw the slavery symbol on the giant's fishman body. He had no idea that such a big fishman could be enslaved. Namor then turned serious which was very rare in his case.

"Brother, I can see you were owned by Tenryuubito. My name is Namor Oceanus. I'm very sorry for what you been through. The government treats us fishmen as dirt letting those noble capture us as pure entertainment. Join my crew, brother. Become my nakama, and bare my jolly roger over the tenryuubito. Though our species maybe separted by vast oceans, we are still fishmen underneath and together we will make the world government pay in blood."

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Looking down at Namor, Bruce considered the mans proposition. He thought long and hard and came to a conclusion that would be the best for the both of them.

"No, I'm sorry. I must walk the path of an avenger alone. No one else must get hurt for just being around me every again." Bruce said looking out into the ocean.

Now that Bruce thought of it, this was an island in the Calm Belt. Why would an island like this be populated with people. It was very strange and something suspicious was going on. Looking around Bruce noticed the people looked like regular villager which was even stranger. For a civilization to survive in the Clam Belt they would need to be different, tougher.

"Mr. Namor, I have a bad feeling about this island." Bruce said uneasily.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Craig looked around from his hiding place for a moment, looking round at the village.
"Hey your right! A normal place like this wouldn't last long out here, how come it is here? Plus how did they all get here? I only got here because I sneaked on a marine ship." He asked loudly to the fish men, and then realised he was out in the open and they knew where he was.
"Ummmmmm, I wasn't spying on you guys!" Craig quickly lied, looking fairly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Namor was disappointed to hear that Bruce declined his offer. He wanted the best pirates around which is why he searched in the calm belt to form his nakama. Then Bruce said he had an uneasy feeling about this island which confused Namor for a person of Bruce's size shouldn't have much to worry about. Then he heard his marksman talking.

"There was no point in hiding Craig, my shark senses can pick you up a mile away. If you two feel like leaving then so be it. I was heading toward a marine prison not too far from here anyway. Craig you say that came here on a marine ship? Then show us to the ship. We can all escape together, since our change of survival will increase if we fight united. Not to mention a marine ship is the only thing that could carry Bruce's size."

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 pm

"P-p-p-p-r-r-r-ison? are you sure about that? I mean most pirates want to get out of there! Ah, forget it you aint gonna listen are ya?" Craig sighed, before contuining his conversation, "Okay I came on a marine ship which is probally still in the docks here! Though we should be careful since are big friend here just squished there poor captain, so we probably need to be careful, or in the case that you two stick out like sore arms, strong as hell!" He said before laughing and finishing off with, "Well I sure picked a bad crew to join eh Captain Namor? Ah well follow me then, but first I have to pick something up on the way." , And then started to stroll down the empty street, and turned at a corner where there was the sign, 'Merchants Street'.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 pm

"Fine I'll come with you two, but that doesn't mean I'm joining you. I'm only coming for my own interests." said Bruce looking at the two.

Walking towards the docks Bruce had no plans of hiding his presence. He was just going to merely going to go up and demand they give him the ship. If they didn't they would die, Bruce always thought the simplest plans were the best.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Whether his new comrades were following or not, Craig walked into a small ordinary looking shop with the sign, ’Sickles to Axes: the multiple weapons seller, buyer and repairer ’ and opened the door causing a little bell to ring and be quickly greeted with an enthusiastic “Welcome to Sickles to Axes!”
The voice belonged to a young man, around his twenties who immediately recognised Craig.
“Oh, hello again sir! Have you come to pick up the weapons we where repairing for you?” The young shopkeeper asked him.
“Yeah, I’m heading on out today, thanks for taking care of them for me again! Real nice of ya to keep them for me!” Craig replied.
“No problem one second!” The shopkeeper said before heading into the backroom, making a lot of noise and came back out with a pair of bow guns of a red wood finish and a small sack full of palm length arrows. “Pleasure doing business with you sir! Only need your 600 belli for the repairs!”
Craig took out a berri note and a handful of coins and placed them on the counter and gently took the equipment off of the shopkeeper. “Thanks! I’ll see ya when I see ya!”, and walked out of the store, placing the bow guns in the pockets of his Bermuda shorts and tying the bag of arrows through a small hole he made for them.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 pm

"Gagrrah ha ha aha ha, Alright lets go to the marine ship. You can whatever you want brother, but Craig and I are going to break into the prison. In there lies the most vicious of criminals in the calm belt, and with them in my crew I will rule all the seas. Not even the yondou can stop."

Namor followed Craig to Merchant street....
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:42 pm

As Craig walked out of "Sickles to Axes" he waved at Namor and ran up to his captain. "Okay so I got my bow guns! now we can head of to, ummm where is its again?" Craig asked scratching his head. "And where did the big guy go?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Once Bruce got close to the Marine battleship they immediately opened fire. The cannonballs struck Bruce all over his body, they stung somewhat like what a bee sting would feel to a human. Annoyed with their pitiful efforts Bruce took a wide stance balancing himself out. He then began moving his arms in a fluid wave like motion. All of the sudden Bruce threw both of his arms to the side. As he did a large wave crashed over the Marines ship washing them overboard and into the murky depths below.

"The trash has been cleaned off of the ship." Bruce said meandering over to the ship that was only moments ago owned by the Marines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Namor felt these large tremors coming from the dock. That must Bruce for only his power could shake the every ground itself.

"Come on Craig lets go to the docks where the tremors came from."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans' Tower Prison Arc   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Ambrose smelled the aroma of gunpowder masked by the salty taste of the sea. The harsh odor of death carved a wicked grin onto the bounty hunter's face. Their were several dead, he could tell by the blood in the water. His small ship, vessel 3, dutifully traversed the ocean toward the nearbye island. Ambrose was offput by the ocean. Normally, he would be at ease but the sea was sending him ill omens. Ambrose had the sinking feelings his mission would not go well. The reward was worth the risk Ambrose decided. He knew he would receive millions for capturing his opponents but he had no idea who he was going to face. He really didn't care. Ambrose only fear was a storm on the ocean. He was at the weakest when he was sailing and he was aware of that.

Ambrose did not know it, but he was at a severe disadvantage if he fought on the sea. Fortunately he was already close enough to the island to reach land. He could not sense the tremors coming from the docks but he wouldn't turn back even if he could. As Vessel 3 got closer and closer to the harbor Ambrose could see a marine battle ship. The battle ship, Ambrose thought, must have fired its cannons. That would explain the gunpowder residue in the air. However, he could not understand why the smell was hidden under the briney stench of the deep blue. He could not see a single marine on the battle ship. Another ill omen. These signs excited Ambrose. He enjoyed the thought of complications. Maybe he'd get to stretch his legs. Maybe he'd get to break something. Destruction got his blood flowing. Calamity was one of the few things that maid Ambrose truly feel alive.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 pm

"Yes captain!" Craig said cheerfully with a mock salute, before adding "Sounds like are big fishy giant found a boat!", and then laughed, strolling down the street after Namor.
Though secretly in his mind he was thinking; I really should of waited for a crew to join which wasn't heading for a prison! I mean isnt that a bit suicidal? Eh, best not complain, I was looking for a crew, and I found one. Wonder how that fish giant got a boat so fast? kinda worrying really. though bit obvious how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"   Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocean's Tower Pirsion Arc! "Open to all espachially The Purple Hearted Pirates"
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next