One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 one piece characters ranking

Go down 
+12
y dau cymraeg
Shadow
Ugitzu
TheBlackLuffy
Layman Iconoclast
Gael
zoros_babe_1
Ezekiel GrandS
InTents
Maxulus
Eight Of Spades
nikz200
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Top 10 one piece characters ranking Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:53 am

im not sure if we did this before but i wanted to try, make a top ten ranking of your favorite ever one piece characters dead or alive , from canon or filler , or even movie. and state why you like those characters.
Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:55 am

1.Luffy - Resembles me and is very very epic.
2.Zoro - Mr.Bushido if you get me
3.Dragon - Epic of Epicness.
4. Usopp - Captain Usopp-sama
5. Brook - PANTS ?!
6. Ace possibly. - Coolness.
7. Garp - Fist of Love?
8. Kizaru
9. Enel
10. Wiper

Happy ?

Last edited by Naito Meru on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 am

reason? and where is the remaining 6? lol
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:22 am

01 - Robin -------> I like her personality , the way she dresses herself and she has a macabre style
02 - Akainu -------> He killed the most annoying char in OP (no names mentioned)
03 - Aokiji -------> Epic + lazy
04 - Kizaru -------> His face is funny
05 - Sengoku ------> He is a tactician and has a cool DF
06 - Garp ------> He refused to become an admiral , he was asked to become an admiral without eating a cheap logia fruit
07 - Hancock -------> For obvious reasons
08 - Nami --------> For obvious reasons and has a cool wanted poster
09 - Tsuru ------> Fear the power of the Wasshu-Wasshu no Mi!!!!
10 - Magellan ------> He is a killing machine

Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:09 pm

1 -- Kaku -------> Sword giraffe.
2 -- Robin ------> Personality, basically what maxulus said
3 -- Karoo ------> Its a duck
4 -- Perona ----> Her ability is cool, and her fight against Usopp was epic
5 -- Usopp -----> Intense
6 -- Buggy -----> Ability = own
7 -- Nami -------> ;D
8 -- zoro --------> Pwns life with three swords
9 -- Law --------> Has everyone forgot about him?
10 -- Bepo ------> Talking bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 pm

1. Smoker- -mainly cause i find him SO FREAKING COOOL! javascript:emoticonp('afro')
2. Luffy
3. Brook
4. Trafalgar Law
5. Garp
6. Shanks
7. Buggy
8. Ace
9. Sanji
10. and the rest of Luffy's crew

P.S.
Just from the top of my head, different reasons for everyone javascript:emoticonp('lol!')
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 pm

1. Luffy. I mean, He freaking owns people with one or two direct hit punches most of the time. It is always like "PWNED! Bio*beep*tch!"
2. Zoro. He is our cheese shredder
3. Shanks. He freaking lost an arm and acted like it was NOTHING.
4. Sanji. KICKS OF EPICNESS! >:O!
5. Chopper. o.o. Obviously people would know why someone would like him.
6. Hawkeye Mihawk. o.o. Again, obvious reason.
7. Robin. o.o. She is just. Creepy. If a hand pops from my screen it would only be because she would be a lower rank. I am being careful here xD
8. Buggy. If he was turned into a good guy, I would never see that though, he could own teamed with Zoro or Luffy.
9. Red Foot Zeff. Missing a leg but he could own if givin the chance.
10. Nami. She is freaking NINJA!
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 pm

1. Luffy: His personality is great! Who doesn't love a guy with optimism and determination?
2. Zoro: NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK! He is loyal, noble, honorable, gallant, dauntless and all around the best friend ever. (I could go on for DAYS)
3. Shanks: He's a pretty cool guy and it's all his fault that Luffy became a pirate in the first place.
4. Chopper: He's a talking reindeer. 'Nuff said.
5. Ivankov: HEEHAW!!!
6:Pell: "I am the falcon guardian of Alabasta! The defender of the kingdom!" (plus he just doesn't get enough love)
7.Dr. Kureha: The coolest old lady EVER!!!
8. Django: Have you ever seen him in that minimovie where he makes everyone dance? That there is pure win.
9. Shuraiya Bascùd: Have you seen him fight ever? It's like watching a dance. *drooool*
10. Dr. Indigo: He's just such a nut.

(Really though, I just love EVERYONE in one piece. 'cept Kizaru, Akauinu, Aokiji, Spanda and Enel. THEY CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE!)
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Not sure if I can muster up ten, but I'll sure as heck try.

1 ) Aokiji - He can freeze anyone he damn well chooses, seawater poses no threat to him, and he's the only Admiral who isn't a total ass.
2 ) Luffy - Aw hell, how can you not love him? He's a dunce, and that's why we all love him.
3 ) Sanji - Pretty much, if he kicks you in the face, you die. And he will usually kick you in the face.
4 ) Shanks - Even missing an arm, he's still badass enough to stop a fecking WAR with a few words.
5 ) Mr. 2 - The guy sacrificed himself to save Luffy and a bunch of other cool people... how can you not love him?
6 ) Ace - I mean, he's Luffy's adopted brother, and he's made of win.
7 ) Mr. 3 - Even though he's a jerk, I have to love his power.
8 ) Trafalgar Law - He can seperate you and put you together in odd manners. And he has a panda as a crewmate.
9 ) Bartholomew Kuma - Guy saved the Straw Hats' arses on several occasions, and he just looks so cuddly.
10 ) Jinbei - He's a fecking WHALE SHARK. And he's actually decent! What's not to love?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:35 pm

this pole is making me realize that chiefly, though not entirely power or fighting ability is the most valued characteristic for anime fans... its rather disconcerting, mine would be based on my ability to relate to the characters...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:56 pm

I just added up the stuff and according; so far.
The average favorite list;
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Shanks
4. Robin
5. Aojiki
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

1. Luffy - If you have seen my Yomocan pictures..I like a black version of Luffy. We both have unbeatable optimism. We both fight the same. Our Maturity level is a bit different. But our love for our friends is exactly the same..

2. Monkey D. Garp - He's a MAN

3. Kizaru

4. Shanks - He's some one I'd like to be like <_< he's just so awesomes

5. Rob Lucci

6. Gecko Moria

7. Mr.2 - He has no regrets! >Very Happy

8. Ace

9. Zoro

10. Ivan

Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 pm

1. Nico Robin: Love her personality, I love everything about her.

2. Boa Hancock: Her personality, her beliefs, and her powers are hilarious and awesome. She is so Sexist! She makes women look powerful, though I could do without the mary sue beauty.

3. Nami: She is awesome, not too powerful, not too weak and a very nice and conniving person. She is also so cautious and selfish it is funny to see her always overreact to everything.

4. Ivankov: his powers are strange, but he is funny, his speech impediment is hilarious to me.

5. Bon Clay: He sacrificed his life to save Luffy at Impel Down.

6. Kidd

7: Shanks

8. Garp

9. Luffy

10. I guess Aokiji
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm

1. Luffy , quite obviously, who could hate Luffy, he also has a strong lineage and a hell of a similarity with Gol D Roger

2. Usopp, no strength , no physical ability aside from running, he is the man with no power, but has always made due with what he has. He uses weapons and intelligence to outwit the enemy. He has alot of strengths which he himself is not aware of, like most real people in the world. Usopp is the banner that says, you dont need to be superhuman to hang with the best. He is a sniper as well, so he is cool.

3.Crocodile: Cigar and evil laugh with hook? Makes Baroque works to rule the grandline? One of the baddest dudes around.

4.Whitebeard: All he wants is a family. If he wanted to he could go to Raftel and live there , but he chose not to, that is the difference between the strong and the weak.

5. Marco: Pheonix

6.Akainu : Another bad dude, absolute dark justice at its best.

7. Garp : Same as Whitebeard, could have been admiral, but chose not to be, absolute badass.

8. Admiral Aokiji: A nice guy, but he is a true marine who follows his duties.

9. Smoker : Told the government to eat shit, lol

10. Gecko Moria: Yes i know, but he has the right idea, and he fought Kaidoh once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:02 am

REAL RANKINGS UPDATED BEFORE THE GREAT MARINEFORD WAR.....
1. Gol D. Roger- Gol D. Roger, known to most as Gold Roger, was the Pirate King, captain of the Roger Pirates, and owner of the legendary treasure known as "One Piece". He was also the lover of Portgas D. Rouge and biological father of Portgas D. Ace.
BOUNTY: 2,000,000,000 B
2. Money D. Dragon- The leader of the Revolutionary Army, also he has to be the most wanted man in the world for a reason.
BOUNTY: 1,600,000,000 B
3.Red Hair Shanks- 1 of the yonkou and he is the strongest swordsman in the world.
BOUNTY:850,000,000 B
4. Kidou-As one of the Yonko, Kaido is one of the strongest pirates in the world. He attempted to take Whitebeard's life, which is something that few would dare, and clashed with Shanks
BOUNTY: 850,000,000 B
5. Charlotte Lin Lin (Big Mom)- As one of the Yonko, Big Mom is one of the four most powerful pirates in the world. She has a mouth large enough to devour an entire person. Moreover, when she becomes hungry, she starts to salivate her stomach acids, which seems to be even more corrosive than a regular persons stomach acid. It was also stated by the Gorosei that she is one of the few people capable of killing Teach.
BOUNTY- 850,000,000 B
6. Marshall D. Teach- He defeat Whitebeard and he comsume the devil fruit of whitebeard and become much stroger before... Devil Fruit Of Yami yami and Gura Gura.
7. Edward Newgate (Whitebeard)-Whitebeard, the captain of the Whitebeard Pirates, was known as the "Man closest to One Piece" as well as "The Strongest Man in the World" after Gol D Rogers death and was a member of the Yonko that ruled over the New World until his death during the Battle of Marineford.
8. Admiral Sengokou- The Strongest Admiral in the 4 Admirals, Work at Marine Goverment.
BOUNTY: ?
9: Admiral Akainu- Destructive lava power, dealt a huge amount of damage to Whitebeard during the war of the best, and is on a whole different level from the two other admirals
10. Admiral Aokiji- He is the one of the 4 admirals and he is stong like akainu but he is lazy..
11. Admiral Kizaru-It was stated that all vice admirals possess Haki, so with a rank above vice admiral, Kizaru can also use the ability. He was seen using his Busoshoku Haki to negate Whitebeard's attempt to destroy the execution platform, by creating, with his fellow admirals, a shield combination of their three Haki.
12. Dark King Rayleigh-Roger's right-hand man, mastered every form of haki and could block an attack from the speed of light man even in his retired age.
BOUNTY:700,000,000 B
13. Mihawk (Hawk Eye): He is the strongest in th warlords (Shichibukai)
BOUNTY:600,000,000 B
14. God Eneru (Enel): Enel, he's devilfruit power is formidable, not to mention that he has a form of Haki. Luffy would be the only one who could defeat this man.
BOUNTY: 500,000,000 B
15.Monkey D. Luffy: Possesses King's haki, along with 2nd gear allowing him to have amazing speed and power, after the two year time skip, I do believe that Luffy is strong enough to defeat the admirals. After all, he defeated 2 warlords,God Enel (Eneru) , CP9, along with other random guys, its obvious that his powers are suited to be Pirate King.
BOUNTY: 400,000,000 B
16.Donquixote Doflamingo-Donquixote Doflamingo is one of the Shichibukai and the captain of the Donquixote Pirates. He is also an underworld broker, where he operates under the alias "Joker" . His former bounty is 340,000,000.
BOUNTY: 340,000,000 B
20.Gecko Moriah-Gekko Moriah was a member of the Shichibukai who resided on the largest ship in the world, Thriller Bark. His former bounty is 320,000,000. He was also the central antagonist of the Thriller Bark Arc.
BOUNTY: 320,000,000 B
18.Marco the Phoenix- As commander of the 1st division of the Whitebeard Pirates, Marco has authority over the lower-ranking subordinates. Following Whitebeard's death, Marco became the highest authority of the Whitebeard Pirates, and as such the crew was under his command as they retreated from Marineford.
BOUNTY:318,000,000 B
20. Eustass Kid- Kid is a fearsome pirate who, along with the rest of his crew, showed flawless resistance to the Haki pulse emitted by Silvers Rayleigh at the Human Auction House and effortlessly defeated a large group of marines alongside Luffy and Law.
BOUNTY: 315,000,000 B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 10 Strongest Characters in One Piece   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

THIS IS MY LIST....Dear to comment and give feed back
10 Strongest Characters in One Piece (NOW)

1)DRAGON
2)KONG
3)SHANK
4)GRAP/SENGOKU
5)BIG MAM
6) KAIDO
7)AKAINU
8)KIZARU
9)AOKIJI

10 Strongest Characters in One Piece (BEFORE)

1)GOL D ROGER-PIRATE KING
2) KONG-FLEET ADMIRAL
3)WHITEBEARD
4)GARP/SENGOKU-HERO/STRONGEST ADMIRAL
5)SHIKI
6)ZEPHYR
7)RAYLEAGH
8)SILVER RAYLEIGH
9)BIG MAM
10)KAIDO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:25 pm

This is the One Piece Race to the Grand Line officially recognized "Top 10 list" for One Piece Characters
10. Benn Beckman
9. Benn Beckman
8. Benn Beckman
7. Benn Beckman
6. Benn Beckman
5. Benn Beckman
4. Benn Beckman
3. Benn Beckman
2. Buggy
1. Benn Beckman
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Jimmy-Rustler wrote:
This is the One Piece Race to the Grand Line officially recognized "Top 10 list" for One Piece Characters
10. Benn Beckman
9. Benn Beckman
8. Benn Beckman
7. Benn Beckman
6. Benn Beckman
5. Benn Beckman
4. Benn Beckman
3. Benn Beckman
2. Buggy
1. Benn Beckman

mine exactly, but you forgot zero place, above first, which is Benn Beckman
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:00 pm

1. Monkey D. Luffy - Simply because his undying optimism and love for his friends and the will to do whats right compels me. He thrives to get stronger to protect his loved ones, although extremely cliche. Its a good trait. He'll break into even the most said impossible places to escape simply to save a friend. He'll challenge the world to save his friend. He'll even fight giving up his own body parts to save someone he cares about. Luffy has the biggest heart out of any anime character I've met.

Plus he loves Meat. The fuck else would you need?

2. Whitebeard - A Man of a Man. He gave his very life to save a crew that he didn't need to complete a goal of becoming a Pirate King. But to have a family. If anything I'd have a crew just like his on here..Simply for family and caring for one another. He put all out war to save ONE out of his millions of crewmates. One he could have replaced, but showed true love and came for him.

3. Franky - SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! A kind hearted cry baby Cyborg who loves everything good. Though some what a pervert...He's loveable. He show's great intelligence and creativity and a great sense of humor.

4. Kizaru - Sorry if you guys dislike him. But Kizaru is by far my favorite Marine. He's lazy, laid back, and unbelievably well rounded in a fight. He doesn't go into dick mode like Akunia and destroy all evil for it is evil. He follows his orders and other than that doesn't CARE. People say he's over powered. Its One Piece, what does it matter? He's a great Marine with a fantastic Power that, second to the Gomu Gomu no Mi. I'd choose.

5. Shanks - He's fucking Shanks. Next..

6. Sanji - I'd say Sanji due to me loving his "Cool Guy" attitude towarads things. But right when he's being cool, he has his childish moments like when he instantly bickers with Zoro. His fighting style caught my eye the moment he was on screen. I saw him and knew, "This guys gonna be a bad ass..he wears a suit...not just any suit...........a black suit..' And I was right. Ever since he's been my second favorite Straw Hat.

I NEEEEED LAAAAAADY!!!

7. Ivan - Abosultely love everything about him! XD

8. Rob Lucci - He brought luffy to his peak and beyond.

9. Garp - He's the face of the Marines.

10. Geco Moria - So what if he's weak. He has a great personality and freaking hilarious laugh. Not to mention ZOMBIES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:06 pm

TheBlackLuffy wrote:
1. Monkey D. Luffy - Simply because his undying optimism and love for his friends and the will to do whats right compels me. He thrives to get stronger to protect his loved ones, although extremely cliche. Its a good trait. He'll break into even the most said impossible places to escape simply to save a friend. He'll challenge the world to save his friend. He'll even fight giving up his own body parts to save someone he cares about. Luffy has the biggest heart out of any anime character I've met.

Plus he loves Meat. The fuck else would you need?

I fuckin' need Ben Beckmann on this list. (Like all of it)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Ben Beckmann is one of my top favorite as well xD probably 11th lol.

When you make light second guess if he can out speed you or not. Than you've re-defined the word. "Bad ass"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:22 am

11th? ELEVENTH?!
Top 10 one piece characters ranking Screen11
*goes to dust and polish his Statue of Benn Beckman, reverently*
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 am

I think that Kizaru was just trolling him. He didn't look that scared when Beckman pointed at him and in the next episode, I think, he easily escaped from him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Maxulus wrote:
I think that Kizaru was just trolling him. He didn't look that scared when Beckman pointed at him and in the next episode, I think, he easily escaped from him.

Kizaru never shows emotion. That's just Kizaru's character...Now Beckman could have pulled the trigger and surrounded his bullet in Haki. Which would have killed him on the spot. Which would have made me extremely furious at Benn. Due to Kizaru being a favorite Marine.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Moria is not weak, he was just very lazy. I believe he had haki but he lost his ability to use it as he lost his will. However, when he comes back, I am sure that he will kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 one piece characters ranking   Top 10 one piece characters ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 one piece characters ranking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next