One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Empty
PostSubject: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 pm

(this is before the salamanthia war but still with older veronica. setting....... salamanthia)

keel looked into his opponents eyes. he couldn't believe this was the little girl he tried to kill on turfnus. now he finaly gets to kill something. "hey little bitch!" keel yelled over to veronica "remember me? the one who tried to kill you back on turfnus? I never got to finish that little game." holding his scyth towards veronica he prepared for her reaction.

Last edited by deer556 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Veronica Looked at Keel with Disgust "What with that mask trying to hide your ugly face? Well let me shake things up a bit!"

"Air Punch!" Veronica Punched the Air Sending Shock waves towards Loki
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 pm

keel just cackeld as he used soru to appear behind veronica. then he made a boo-boo lip and said "that wasn't very nice, you hurt my feelings." then howling with lafter he told the poor girl between laughs "you, have to, be, faster than, that, if your, going to beat, me." then recovering from his fit he continued "bad puns wont help you ethier. and for the little insult to my mask" growing an evil grin "i guess I'll have to kill dart to." finished with his tuants keel put his scyth so the blade touched veronica's neck. "i believe this was the position we were in before that bitch interupted"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Veronica Frowned "Dont get so cocky! i dont like men who get too ahead of themselves!"

Veronica Used Mirage of Death! Creating 4 illusions of herself and mixing with them. Then all the Illusions used Focus on there spears. Forming a quake bubble around it.

BUrning Slash! "All of the Mirages Attempted to stab Keel in close range with a burning quake spear

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Keel laughed again as he used tekkai to take in most of the damage. "silly girl, dont you remeber my last attack before ya ran off?. Arashi yaiba, storm!" firing off a barrage of attacks at veronica keel stated "believe me I have no interest in you either."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

(OOC so your going to use Tekkai to block a Highly hot spear at super high temperatures?)

Veronica smiled as she gave Keel a third degree burn on his chest.
then Veronica used
Quake Bubble Shield. stretches out a quake bubble to form a protective barrier Stopping Arahi yabia storm.

Veronica then used focus on her Burning spear And formed a quake bubble around her weapon and used Royal Spear Style and Slashed and stabbed at Loki while sending out shock waves from her hot spear

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:29 pm

(keels a serial killer who can lie, not a genius.)

"ya know something, youre much better then I thought" keel told his enemy while dodging a barrage of attacks by using soru. then while dodging another his shoulder was hit with a shockwave dislocating it. forcing it back into place with a horrible snap keel continued "in fact I always wondered what having a dead body of a good fighter in my house would be like. whenever i would want to kill I would just look at it and bingo! saves a lif.... screw that oni gufuu." using soru keel delivered slashes aimed at veronica's good eye, left wrist, back, and right knee with such speeds that it looked like they all came at once. landing behind veronica and looking back keel snickered with a smile "say hi to death for me on the way to hell"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Veronica used Royal spear style to almost parry all of keels attacks. leaving A scar on her back.as it bled onto the ground

Turning around Veronica used Chasem! creating a long deep hole in the ground where keel was standing as she used

Air punch!" sending shockwaves towards Keel to kock him down into the deep hole in the ground

"You are pretty good with that sycthe Loki!"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:15 pm

"they dont call me deaths disciple for nothing" keel yelled as he fell back into the chasm. using geppou to climb back up "the name of it is *death's blood.* notice the ruby covering on the seastone blade." emphazizing the word seastone keel contiued "many people have many diffrent beliefs on its origins, void century, yadda-yadda, but I believe death himself crafted this weapon. now that are little history lesson is over on to science." trailing off explaining his arashi yaiba technique he swung his scyth at immense speeds to fire his arashi yaiba attack (picture a rankyaku who are still new to loki.) at veronica.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Veronica used Air Punch! sending Shockwaves cancelling out Arahi yaiba

Veronica then Kicked the ground sending shockwaves into the ground giving her a speed boost as she rushed towards Loki
"Loki Is such a nice name its too bad its wasted on a dead man"

Veronica used Double Air punch Sending shockwaves at Loki at close range
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 pm

keel was sent flying from the attack even though he used tekkai. landing a good 20 meters away keel slowly got up. about to spit another joke he realized his mask was on the ground near veronic. keel's smile dissapeared when he reached for where his mask would normaly be and despair was all he felt as his fear was realized. gripping the scyth keel looked hard at veronica and yelled with a hate filled glare "YOUR DEAD!" using soru to close the cap between the two and swung his scyth at veronica's neck with blinding speeds.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Veronica uses Mirage of death! Mixing her self up with 4 Illusions as Keels Scythe slashes 1 illusion she then used double air punch! Sending two sets of shockwaves towards Keel Loki
Confused Veronica asked "Why so angry mad boy?"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm

dodging the dual blasts keel focused on veronica and said with a hate filled voice "you wont get me with the same trick twice." using geppou keel started building up momentum by circling his opponent with increasing speeds. when keel was at top speed he rocketed towards veronica but at the last minute changed direction and attacked from behind.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Veronica used Focus Under her feet and on her weapon and Useing the the Shock waves from her free she shot from the ground in a burst of speed to clashed Her spear with Keels Scythe. As her weapon made contract with the scythe and explosion of Shock waves accure. Knocking veronica on her back as she coughed up blood slowly trying to stand up
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm

flying backwards keel did a midair summersualt and landed flat on his feet. "you are really pitiful little girl. both times that i have tried to fight I have taken the upper hand. now please go burn in hell." with these words keel launched a arashi yaiba at veronica, his smile unfound.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Veronica uses "Quake Bubble Shield!" stretches out a quake bubble to form a protective barrier stopping Keels Arashi Yaiba

Focus Royal Spear style! Veronica formed a quake bubble around her spear and then used her style to stab the ground and leap over to Keel. Twisting her body in a weird fashion she stabbed and slashed at keel in unpredictable ways sending out shockwaves in the process.

"Try this on for Size Keel Loki!"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:59 pm

sidestepping a shockwave keel's smile returned to him as he interlocked his enemys spear with his his seastone scyth. pulling veronica down to earth down keel put his scyth on the back of her neck while grabbing her wrist. "not running from this one. deaths grasp" in a blur of motion keel pulled with all his strentgh to pull off veronica's arm.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:12 pm

"Mirage of death" As Keel Struggled with a Mirage Veronica attempted to slash his head off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)   good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good old fashioned fight: keel vs veronica black (closed.... for now)
Page 1 of 1