One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Vegapunk!

Go down 
+3
WatersCalling
GoreFish
mafioso
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mafioso

mafioso

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 pm

I was just wondering since Dr. vegapunk is so smart he even invented objects eating devil fruits .so the heck has he not thought about sea stone bullets .it is such an obvious question(swords, cannon balls ,nets)

some exist but they are never applied in a fight especially sea tone bullets.
and i know that sea stone is harder than steel so it should handle being fired out of a gun.

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Seastone's extremely rare, and since bullets are mostly just fired like whatever, and can miss, well... I guess it'd be a waste.
Back to top Go down
mafioso

mafioso

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Does it say somewhere in the story that sea stone is extremely rare ?
and where if anyone doesn't mind
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:59 pm

I can't remember where exactly, must've been early on... But I think I heard something like that... That it's... hard to reach and stuff. Or something.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:43 pm

I heard that as well, best guess would be that it is at the bottom of the ocean. Swords and shackles I can understand being used, But bullets would mean you would have to find a steady supply.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Well how i remember... The seastone is really deep in the sea and its very rarly where they can reach it...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:13 pm

((your avatar makes me baww waterscalling))

basicaly its a very sedimentary bedrock that is only formed when sea salt sediments at pressures most things cant reach, submarines do exist but they are so rare only one as ever been seen in the series, I suspect that the marines have one or two such submarines constantly on the look out for seastone

also the marenes do have a bulk use for seastone, if the hull of a ship is coated in seastone it will ward away seakings, this is useful because many times marines need to traverse areas that have seakings planted in them to keep away pirates (such as the calm belt) and it explains how the marenes can do so with out having to constantly fight seakings like the straw hats do. ((this also explains why seakings never directly attack naval ships))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Yeah I have to agree that bullets are just fired and unless you've only got a few bullets left you fire them all over. Not only that, but the crafting into actual bullets seeing as I'm sure mass-production has only been applied to cannonballs, swords and standard bullets, so a steady supply would be difficult and thus no seastone bullets.

[if mass-production exists in one piece]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:47 am

Quote from the wikia:

"The Marines appear to have vast quantities of it, using it for jail cells, handcuffs, weapons and the bottoms of battleships."

Even though it is rare, coating every single marine ship with it would require vast quantities of it. The marines never showed any sign of having trouble obtaining enough Sea Stone, so it may be assumed they can easily get enough to coat all of their ships. If that is the case, producing Sea Stone bullets would be beneficial, although regular marines probably wouldn't use it because it is so expensive, but higher marines may want to use them since they encounter Devil Fruit users more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Vegapunk! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Vegapunk!   Dr. Vegapunk! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Vegapunk!
Page 1 of 1