One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause) Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause)   Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 am

On the ship Grand Hope
The Old Man Terrence Roggers Steers the ship fumbling around with his compass "I Cant wait till we get a navigator." Smileing Terances lookes down to see Louis and Veronica Playing on the deck

A little girl With a black eye patch,with curly black hair, and a black nobles dress Danced Around A little boy As she played songs on her violin.

The Little Boy with short black hair and cyborg arms Danced with her both of them were having fun

Up in the crows nest A tall Man with Red eyes and black hair that covers his eyes, sating there he started to drown in his own agony and his muscles started to stiffen and and suffering through a quick spasm. whispering "Damn that Unholy they couldnt completely remove the rust from my blood now i have to suffer this wretched curse"

After recovering from the spasm attack Dart D black stood up and pull out a spy glass looking around
"My Kingdom is lost to those filthy marines... they took advantage of those damn pirates attacking our kingdom and have occupied our country.....Father....Mother...I promise i will protect my little sister" Dart couldnt stand the thought of loseing Veronica

As the Grand Hope Sailed towards the nearest Island in search of more members to help them recover there country.
Back to top Go down

Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause)   Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Marks ship bumped into a larger ship he woke up when it did then held onto a cannonhole as his ship was crushed under the larger ship as he held on he climbed in. as he did he thought this ship should have some nice people on. mark was trying to be sneaky but as he did he tripped a made a large racket. he hoped no one would find him because these people might also be arses. when mark got up he hid behind a barrel trying not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause)   Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:37 pm

As Luis was Aimlessly running around with Vernoica until he bumped into Marks. "Oops sorry...wait who are you???"

Veronica frightened pulled a pistol out of her black teddy bear
"Luis steppp backk we dont know what he wants"

Dart Yelled down to his crew "Land ho! I See it the Island of turfus!"
Dart D black was excited to see Turfnus when he was little his parents took him here to play with his cousin marvin. Unaware of the Marks.

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause)   Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 am

(Thread Closed it will be move to the thread below/ Valaw please post your reply there)

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3323-seriouse-vlad-s-zombie-horde-on-turfnus-island-open-to-all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause)   Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse:Old Wounds(Open to anyone espechially those who will join the cause)
Page 1 of 1