One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all)   Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

A little boy with 2 robotic arms,brown eyes and short black hair, wearing blue shorts and a green shirt and brown boots. Walked around The Cruise Ship The Sunset Silly, After Enjoying a wonderful Vacation in Salamthia the little boy walked into the dining hall, Rushing over to the buffet Seeing all sorts of tasty treats. As he reached for a Strawberry Chocolate he touched A little girls Hand who was reaching for one as well Surprised the boy said "Oh im sorry about that" and looked away The Little girl With one red left Eye,with a black eye patch on her right, with has long curly black hair, and a black nobles dress. Smiling She said " No need to apologize whats your name little boy? My Name is Veronica Black" she said merrily as she popped a chocolate Strawberry in her mouth. The Little boy gave Veronica a little grin and said "Hello Veronica my name Is Louis Fredric...hows your day going?" Louis took a bite out of a Strawberry Chocolate. Veronica Giggled "mmmmm these are good I love sweets, Hey Louis Why are your arms shiny?" Louis Frowned "They are very good ... and my arms i really don't wanna talk about it."
Veronica then seeing she said something she shouldn't said "Well my day is going pretty good, Me and my big bro just got on this ship and I'm thinking this is the coolest ship ever!" Louis Laughed "Well that terrific! ya this ship is pretty amazing you wanna play a game of tag or something?" Veronica nodded as the two Kids stuff there faces with sweets Ran off chasing each other "your it!" ..."No your it! hehe"

Watching from The Dining table Dart D Black Smiled as he watched his sister make new friends, then saying to himself "I hope our tip stay this Peaceful" Sipping his hot coffee. Suddenly after a few sips Dart's arm started to lock up from the tetanus ....Thinking "Damn that cursed Pirate!! how am i suppose to watch over veronica With this Damn Curse!...its ok ill get over it ...No one will ever harm her" Dart's arm loosened up and he continued to finish his meal

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all)   Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 am

An Old Man With Wrinkles and a black suite walked Down the Sunset Silly. His head as buried deep how inside a book he was reading. Feeling the nice summer Breeze He smiled. And went to the dining Hall. Grabbing him self A plate of delicacies He took a Seat next to a man with black hair and red eyes. Putting his book down he started to eat. Taking a sip of his tea he Turned to the man "Well hello there son How are you on this fine day?" Dart D Black Put down his coffee and said "Things could be better you know how the world is in a crises these days with all these damn pirates" The Old man Lifted his monocle to get a better look at Dart, "Well Said Lad I dont know what these young men are thinking these days going around pillaging and kill other peoples dreams and lives this generation Has gone corrupt with greed and power, But enough of that what is your name Son? I am Terrence Roggers" Dart looked at Terrance with a smile "I Am Dart D black Its nice to meet you Roggers, Have you been on this cruise ship long?" Terrance raising both his eyebrows said " Ive Been On the Sunset silly for a few weeks writing my book i'm a novelist you see I want to inspire people that just because its the pirate era doesnt mean we have to loose all our values and morals to go seeking treasure and death" With a broad grin Dart said "I couldnt agree with you more roggers These pirates feel they have the right to ruin lives! thats not right! Take Salamthia for instance those filthy Pirates invaded and where driven off the world government .. but what of the country?? The world goverment has ceased it from the missing king and cast all the royalty into prison or sentenced to death!" WIth a frown Dart put his head on the table... Terrance with an encouraging look in his eyes said " Do not worry Dart Im sure the world will rise up against the government some day that day we will not have to answer to the damn goverment and all will be right with the world"
Louis And Veronica Ran Up to Dart and Terrance With a big smile veronica said "Hey Dart! guess what? this is my new friend Louis!! he really awesome!" Louis a little embarrassed Blushed . Dart D Black Turned and smiled at his little sister That's Wonderful Veronica, Its Nice to meet you Louis!!" Louis Smiled and said "Its Nice to meet you too Dart" Lifting his Gray Caterpillar like eyebrow's Terrance said "Hello there children you can call me Old man" With a broad smile Terrance looked at Veronica and Louis, Veronica Giggled at Terrances Eyebrows while Louis Laughed.
After Haveing a nice dinner they all went back to there private quarters for the night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all)   Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:01 pm

The Sunset Silly Finally Docked At Holliday Island, Getting Off the Ship Veronica Black And Dart D Black Went to the Massive Hotel On the Island.
Louis Went to a small village outside of the main city to rent a room, and Terrence Rented a room in the Hotel. Dart D Black Watched his sister Play In the gigantic pool and he sipped on his soft drink. thinking "this PLace seems safe enough for now" Terrence Started to diligently work on his novel in his room

Meanwhile Louis walked around town smiling at people "Look at all these different kinds of people this is A good village" Stopping Louis saw a poster. that read "Looking for Cleaner at the local Restaurant " thinking to himself "That would be a good way to earn some money" Louis walked off towards the Restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all)   Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse:Cruise to Holliday Island(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1