One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Vitan: seeing the opponent defeated vitan finnaly layed down and rested for the first time he'd been to this cursed island. still wrary on instinct but resting.

keel: "please, do you really think Im that gullible?" keel chuckled as he threw the child that was still in his hands in between the gunners. then jumping in the air himself he used geppou to quickly make a circle around each zombie and slashed each one once. after landing he looked back to see his handy work, his smile unhindering.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:57 pm

(Around Keel)
The Zombie gunners where sliced to spices as they moaned and sprayed blood everywhere.

2 Zombie Children stared at Keel One boy Zombie with guts hanging from his stomach and his face was peeled off weilding a huge axe and 1 little girl zombie that looked like a little goth doll with nailes hammered into her face.with a huge scyth.

"Hehehehehehe Look Todd we have a new playmate hehehehe" The girl giggles a massive Shadowy Aura Surrounding her entire being.

Sweeny Todds Shadowy Aura was mixxed with black and bloody colors. Todd Smiled "Now Countess Elizabeth Bathory, Dont get too used to that little girls body act your age Ha! Anyway Yes we do have a new victim" The little boy Laughed uncontrollable

Elizabeth Giggled "Dont Spoil my fun Todd =P"
"Blood Bath!" Useing Her Shadow Dance The little Zombie girl Elizabeth. Appeared infront of Keel Instantly "Wanna play with me? hehehehehe!" And she Attacked Keel with "Deaths Kiss" Swinging her scythe around Effortlessly to gain momentium she Slashed with incredible force

Todd Used Shadow Dare to get behind Keel and use "Death Shave!" Attempting to cut off keels head.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:13 pm

(vitans out for now)
Keel smirked "sure, ill play with you. but make sure you scream nice and loud for uncle keel now kiddies." luaghing as he interlocked his scyth with the little girls he then ducked to avoid the boy. watching as his sleeve was cut keel just laughed. "Its no fun, you should at least try to play. I know lets play tag, SHIGAN." keel yelled as he aimed at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Todd gave Keel a bloody smile as He took the hit. His arm bleeding a putrid yellow blood. "Its my turn now.Catch this!"

"Shadow Mimic Style: SHIGAN Times Ten " Pointing all 10 fingers at Keel Each finger doing Shigan.

A voice above Keel Giggled. Blood Scythe! Slashing At Keels arms and legs rapidly "I have a game! Lets play Death tag...you it hehehehe!"

(Darts cre)
Dart D Black did all he could to Dodge The vice admirals attacks. Punch to the gut, kick to the shins. Dart continued to do his best without a weapon. Stabbing Darts spleen with his own spear. Branding his fleash..

Veronica Shot of 5 bullets at mozikis hand

Surprised moziki dropped darts spear.

With lightning reflexes Dart quickly picked up his spear before Moziki sent dart flying with a kick in the back.

Dart crashed into the building ruins next to alastor
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:32 pm

dodging to the side keel felt pain in his arm. seeing that the girl had scraped his left shoulder blade. seeing the battle going on behind him he noticed there was a group of people, live people that would scream. chuckling to himself keel just reaized what to do. "hey kiddies, guess what? I got a toy for you." suddenly his smile darkend and his grip tightend on his own scyth. "only a devilfruit could create this. and so my toy is lined with everyones favorite matrieal..... SEASTONE! ONI GUFUU (demon twister) using soru keel circled his opponents while giving one slice each. turning around he started walking towards dartz's crew ignoring what was happening behind him, with the brightest smile he had for a while. finnaly some screams keel thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Todd and Elisabeth screamed as there shadows escaped there bodies "you cheap bastard!! Thats not playing nice"

(Alastor)
Slowly standing up he started to recover very weakened he staggered to the fight
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:22 pm

keel walked up behind the first person he saw, being the lady. placing the sharpest part of the played he chuckled "I really hope you can scream. becuase I haven't gotten one scream all day, its enough to almost make me frown." cackling madly he waited for the woman's response.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:32 pm

"Flame Step!"
Dart Moved with blazing speed pointing the Blade of his fiery spear at Keels Neck. "I dont know who you are...But you better not thing twice about Hurting my Sister!" Veronica stepped back with a frightened look.

Moziki Had a suprized look on his face...." I didnt know you could move that fast....I guess you need just the right motivation hehe"

Moziki Charged Dart and Keel stopping right in front of them doing a back flip uses
"Double Storm Blade!" Sending to compressed Air blades with his legs one at Dart and the Other At Moziki
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:41 pm

for a moment keel thought he was going to frown for the first time in weeks. but then he began cackling again when he easily dodge the atttack. "oh, who were you again?" he asked dart. "dart d. Black was it?" remebering the mans description from a briefing. using geppou he raced high into the air and yelled ARASHI YAIBA, STORM!(tempest blade storm) letting loose dozens of his arashi yaibas onto nearby zombies, dart's crew, and moziki.

Last edited by deer556 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 pm

(OOC Dart Has No Bounty Please edit)

Dart grabbed Veronica as they And Mosiki Dodged Out of the way.

Dart Yelled "What the Hell is your problem?!" As he Moved Veronica Closer to Terrence and Alastor.

Mosiki Uses

Soru "Tekkai Dama": spining his body at great speeds towards his opponent using Soru, then uses Tekkai to harden his spherical body.

(In the Background)
Screams Of Living people could be heard as the remaining 800 zombies on the island broke through the barrier into the Building

(Zombie Vice Admiral Mosiki)
Still doing his body slam Nosiki laughed
Nice Job Marine I can tell from your training...Just a little Longer and every last living person on this island will be dead....A A new kind of Marine will be bore Zombie Marine those who do not feel pain or empathy for pirates =)
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 pm

as he fell back to earth keel seemed contempt with the screams in the backround. but then he turned to musiki "im sorry, but your unlife just ran out." using geppou again he landed on the zombie marines back and balaned himself. then keel whispered "sorry but please try to scream on your way to hell" in his enemys ear and touched his scyth to the back of the zombies neck.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Secret Rokushiki Technique: The Trial Of The Six Kings!"

"Trial 1 Object placement!" Moziki MOved Abnormally fast replaceing himself with a random zombie before the blade touched. a shadow evaporated out of the random zombie Keel touched.

"Trail 2 Hells Furry!" Above Keel he used The Largest Ring: Six King Gun Flurry!" Useing His two fists to send an onslaught of Powerful shock waves punching deep holes into the rock and ground Around Keel attempting To kill him."Youll be the one screaming when we turn you into a Marine Zombie moahahahaha!"

(Darts crew)
Dart,Veronica,Terrence,Alasotr and Louis head to the screams to try and to help out the living while Keel battles with Vice Admiral Moziki.
Dart Uses Spear frenzy on the 20 closet zombies while veronica and terrence shoot 10 down. Lopuis uses His Quick left to knock out three while Alastor Punches out 35. Veronica screamed "Hurry were running out of time there going to kill them all!"

Veornica uses "Song of Hope!" Playing an epic lovely song on her violen. Boosting her crews moral.

Picking up the pace they take out 400 zombies in total....

Dart sighes very tiered sence they been none stop fighting sence they got there. "Not good enough were not going to make it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Keel frowned as he put up tekkai to little avail. crashing through one side of a house behind him and out the other. finnaly crashing through the house after that one he fell with a thud. slowly getting up batterd and bruised keel spit some blood and wiped his lower lip. "I wonder what'll happen first." putting his undying smile back up. " I die, or you slip up. arashi yaiba, storm." sending another wave of attacks at the undead vice admiral.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Moziki smiled at Keel "Good job marine stay alive longer and ill give you a special prize...Dont get cocky You still Have 4 trial left...wait make that 3 "

"Trail 3! Crabman!" Spinning around rapidly Moziki uses Multiple storm legs to dig himself a tunnel Under ground. Dodgeing Keels attack in the porcess.then useing both legs to create 2 storm legs in a clampin motion. A claw shaped compressed air slash exploded from the ground towards Keel

(Darts crew)
Final as Dart Killed the last zombie. He fell to his knees see all the dead people he could have saved. Veronica covered her eyes. Louis sat in sadness. Terrence spotting some one found. A few survivors. three women 4 children and two men.
One of the men named weston stood up shakeing the crews hands. Thank you all so much we were almost toast.

Dart frowned "well theres still 2 more monster out here so we should Hurry.
Dart/Veronica/Alasotr/Louis/Terrence Packed a cart full of there supplies and a few treasure chests. Moving the cart Alastor said there two more survivors to pick up. as the group moved to the other town Terrence Said to Dart
"Captain I must stay behind to see who wins this fight if im lucky i can find the weakness....If any of thoise monsters survive were done for...
Dart gave terrence a very sad look "Dont Die Terrence Roggers....Just dont die my friends...Terrence handed dart a vivi Card Youll know if i make it if im not at the dockes in 2 hours leave me."

As the crew left terrence stayed behind to watch the Fight With Study style trying to find a weakness in both Powerful fighters
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 pm

"oh, a prize you say?" using geppou keel climbed into the air and used the expolding ground to propel him farther. "arashi yaiba using his signature attack at a much greater size. while descending the compressed air blade sped up rapidly and smashed the ground a good area around the landing zone. upon landing keel looked around for his opponent. "oh and by the way, im no marine. i just work with them.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 pm

"Oh a bounty hunter aye well no matter I doubt you'll live to see the Final trial if your not even a marine"

"Trail 4:Blade Dancer!" Moziki Pulls Out two katans from there sheaths.Useing Soru to get within melle range and Slashiing hard enough to send out a compressed air wave.Rapidly drawing and re-sheathing the swords Danceing around Keel with his swords.

Picking up the old man and his kid the surviors headed to the docks. Dart started at Terrences Vivi card..."terrence please be safe...ahh" Dart started to feel the effects of his lock jaw as his muscle cramped up.

(Terrence Roggers)
Watching the two battle terrence was amazed by there power. thinnking to himself ill have to keep the winner at bay untill my crew is saftley off this island. Hopefully i can find a weakness by then.

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm

barley dodging a few of the blades keel thought, kami-e would sure come in handy about now. blocking another dozen blades with his scyth he almost triped when one hit his heel. immediatly keel jumped into the air and interlocked his scyth with both sword hilts. then he pulled with all his strength in an attempt to disarm muziki.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Both Of Moziki's Hilts/swords went flying away.

Moziki smiles "Thats useing your head But now im sorry for you No one have ever survied the fifth trial"

"Trail 5 Demi God Blast"
Moziki make some strange motions with his hands as he carefully aimed it as Keel. Compressed air that sparkled with golden and white colors Errupted from his hands the blast was 50 feet wide. As the blast headed towards Keel the city was utterly destroyed

(Terrence)
Not being able to avoid the attack Terrences Burst into white and golden flames........."Dart D Black Im sorry i couldnt make it back...."

Terrence dies

(Dart and friends)
On the ship they stared at Roggers vivi card as it burned away. With tears in therre eyes they departed from Turfnus

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 pm

VITAN: a massive earthquake violently woke vitan up. slowly standing up he saw the city in flames.

KEEL: "like I wasnt gonn'a make it." keel chuckled.
*flasback*
seeing the massive wave coming keel quickly copied muziki's man crab technuiqe. once a good 20 ft under he used tekkai more powerful then he ever has before. when the blast subsided he stood in a crater, small flames burning his robe, mask knocked off, and gasping for breath. but still alive.
*end flashback*
slowly staggering forward he yelled "and that makes 5. hope the last ones a little more thrilling..... if there even is one."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Moziki Had a broad grin on his undead face "Even when i was alive no one has ever survived that attack. I Must commend you...You will have the Honor of seeing Trail six!"

"Trail 6: Omega Style!"
Mozki's Muscles grew to the size of almost bursting. Flexing his entire Body with an powerful Tekkia while constanlty useing it.His speed was greatly Increased with a soru so fast you wouldnt even know they used it.Also his abilites were greatly Increased.

"Omega Offense:Omega Storm leg Combo: Mozki Sent a huge air blade at Keel. Then appear behind Keel Attempting to use Devastating punch to Keel Back
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm

VITAN: running around the still flaming city vitan saw a horrible sight. a man was fighting a zombie with increased muscle mass. trying to help was futile as the flames prevented him.

KEEL: "you've stopped from a good kill, you batter and bruise me, even insulted me. that i might forgive, but, the one thing I WILL NEVER FORGIVE! NO ONE SEE'S MY FACE! NOOOO ONNNEEE" jumping above the blade keel used geppou to jump behind the commpresed blade. then yellin at the top of his lungs ARASHI YAIIIIIIBBBAAAAA! using all his strength remaining he swung his scyth at max speed. the resulting attack combined with muziki's. increasing its power and speed monstrously. at the same moment his heart skipped a few beets.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Landing on the ground Behind Keel Moziki Said "I would have loved to have battled you when i was alive...I comend you for defeating me....The Only other person to have beaten me was vlad himself...Good Luck to you Keel may you become Legendary your sel...f!"

Mozikis body split in Half from Keels attack. Blood splattered everywhere as Vice Admiral Moziki's Evaporated.

(Occ Kk im done in this thread. Zombies are dead and the humans are gone only ones left on the island are Keel and vitan....You can search around for treasure and stuff. Or you can make some Zombie Npcs for yourself to fight. Anyway when your done go ahead and close the thread thanks for the awesome adventure =))
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:13 pm

landing on the ground keel felt his heart beat again. looking at the pirate he said "today is your lucky day. that fight took everything from me." walking towards his docked boat he continued "I suggest you leave as well. oh, and by the time I get to back to h.q. I'll blame this whole mess on sombody. probably that little bitch who stopped me from getting a good kill today. eh" boarfing his ship he yelled "NEXT TIME WE MEET, your dead.

vitan boarded his ship amd took one last look at the island before sailing off.

I declare this thread closed

Mini story!: as keel looked up at the stars his brain yelled out ,prize....................
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm

A Zombie Hold a treausre chest was trying to leave on Keels boat and he slipped over the edge in the ocean.

(There your Prize =P)

(Thread Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2