One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JKDragon

JKDragon

Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished)   Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 am

Name: Emi "Sabertooth" LeCruz

Bounty: 10,000 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: West

Appearance: Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished) Pirate_Girl_by_Fred_H Once again this is not my art.

History: Emi's parents were both duelists, and she grew up living on ships. Depending on what crew her parents were part of the crew of, she would tag along and often help run the ship or fight. But as of recently she found herself shipwrecked, and her parents mysteriously missing... In her struggle to survivew she ate the Devil fruit... She has since been having her own adventures on the high seas trying to find her parents.

Personality: Emi is very playful and loves a good game or fight, but at the same time is reluctant to trust strangers. She's also very absentminded and has a bad memory... Part of why she has no sense of direction whatsoever. Thus she will often find one person she trusts and stick with them... Annoying them and then getting annoyyed herself at their payback. She rarely keeps a friend long, especially considering her short temper. She is often the pot calling the kettle black.

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: Neko Neko No Mi
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3151-neko-neko-no-mi-modle-saber-tooth
type: Zoan
effect: Emi can turn into a Sabre tooth or a human sabre tooth hybrid.

Special Abilities: Sabre Pantera Gloves (parry, claw, & grab styles she invented herself), familiarity with how a ship is run.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): N/A

Weapons/Items: Rumble balls, sabre Pantera gloves

Goals: Avoid boredom, and find her parents

Last edited by JKDragon on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making my character, what else?)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished)   Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Emi "Sabretooth" LeCruz (Finished)
Page 1 of 1